Gorgeous Custom Florals

Beautify your ceremony, customize your surrounding, complement your gown, impress your guests

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1718 Highland Avenue, Cheshire, CT (203) 250-8500
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Amanda G

Could not have asked for more vibrant and lively flowers on my wedding day. Amanda and her team were able to work with my inspiration of design for my bride bouquet, as well as my bridesmaids bouquets. My ceremony pieces (even after they were moved into the reception) as well... Read More were outstanding and everyone was raving about them as they walked in to be seated. My bouquet to toss was also fantastic! Price was affordable and within my budget. I have and would recommended In Bloom to family and friends who are getting married in the near future.

Meet The Events Director

Amanda Ohl

Amanda is a gifted artist with a special dedication to detail and customer service. Her experience and talent make her stand out among her peers and we’re proud to have such an outstanding artist and director representing In Bloom Florals.