Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

PO Box 70852, Dartmouth, MA (774) 644-6962

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Bridget M

To say Wendy's flowers were amazing would be an understatement! Wendy did flowers for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and my wedding. Everything was literally perfect. Wendy is not only professional and easy to talk to but she is incredibly talented. Each and every flower... Read More from my bridal bouquet, to the boutonnieres to the centerpieces looked like they came straight out of a wedding magazine! She captured a dream I had and made it a reality. We are so happy we worked with Wendy and plan to use her beautiful services for future events. We highly recommend her to everyone! Bridget Murphy

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Linda L

Doing business with Wendy from In Bloom Florist was such an exciting and positive experience. She takes the time to sit and listen to every detail that you are looking for and creates the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces exactly as you had hoped for. We were extremely... Read More pleased with Wendy and after receiving so many compliments on the arrangements that we will no doubt continue to do business with her in the future!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Amanda L

highly recommend in bloom florist - wendy was always super nice she responded very quickly with any questions I had. The prices we right where I wanted to be and she actually gave me some options as well, for instance I wanted greenery runners for some of my tables she gave me... Read More two options with two different prices to make sure I was comfortable and in my budget. On the day of my wedding everything had came out just like I had envisioned it and she went above and beyond it was beautiful from the bouquets to the center pieces everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Melissa C

Wendy is very professional and responsive, and her prices are reasonable. Our centerpieces came out amazing!! She really captured my vision using these tea tins I had provided. Wendy also worked on bouquets for my bridesmaids and I and provided flowers for our cake. Everything... Read More was lovely! I would highly recommend Wendy.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jessica B

Wendy did an amazing job with our wedding florals!! I know very little about flowers but I did have a particular look in mind. She used her expertise and talent to make me the most beautiful bouquet! It was exactly what I wanted and I could not have been more in love with it!... Read More Everything else was perfect.. the bridesmaids bouquets, the corsages and boutonnieres, the chuppah, the centerpieces, the garland on our chairs.. I loved it all! I had consults with a few other florists but Wendy's contract was the most thorough. She was easy to communicate with and was also quick to respond to emails. It was so easy scheduling drop-off times on the day of the wedding (she even dropped off at 3 different locations!). I cannot say enough great things about Wendy!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Rute S

Enjoyed working with In Bloom Florist, no issues, even delivered to where the bride and groom got ready ( 20 minute drive between places) highly recommended. Always responsive to text messages and emails and delivered beautiful arrangements. Exceeeed my expectations.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Nicole S

Wendy is great! She was extremely flexible when it came to accommodating my wedding. We were on a short timeline (we planned our wedding in about six weeks) and we lived about 9 hours away (we live in WV but had our wedding in RI) and she was so great. She always answered my... Read More emails in a timely manner and always asked questions to make sure I got what I wanted. I had a silk bouquet that was made a year ago and she accommodated my request to make the bridemaid's bouquets similar to the one that I had. She was also EXTREMELY flexible when I had to change the colors of the flowers because we had an issue with the sizing of the bridemaid's dress and we had to go with a new color scheme. Also, she was EXTRA accommodating when my husband decided he wanted an additional person in the bridal party and she was more than happy to add items to our invoice. I would HIGHLY recommend In Bloom Florist!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Ginger D

Wendy was fantastic! The flowers were beautiful and lasted for days! The color combination was gorgeous and more than I could've asked for. She was very particular and you can tell she loves what she does and cared very much. She was very friendly and accommodating and helpful... Read More as well!! Thank you Wendy!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Meghann H

I was thrilled with Wendy's service and design. I sent her a few photos, we had a couple conversations and she took my vision and made it so much better! I got so many compliments on the flowers. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was able to give me what I... Read More wanted with little direction. I would very highly recommend In Bloom.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sandi S

I couldn't have been more pleased with my bouquets and bridal party arrangements. Wendy went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect...professionalism at its best. I would highly recommend In Bloom Florist!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Christina N

Wendy is such a pleasure to work with and so passionate about her business and her clients. She is full of creativity and really takes her role to the next level. Her prices are reasonable and I would recommend her and her talents to anyone looking for a fabulous florist!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Ellen F

My wife and I worked with Wendy for our recent wedding, and now at the end of this process I cannot recommend In Bloom Florist more highly! We met her at a bridal show, and I am so glad she had our date open because she was a pleasure to work with. At our first meeting, Wendy... Read More was very thorough and attentive. She answered all our questions and made many suggestions that helped us get what we wanted within our budget. She was up front about the cost of various flowers, and made suggestions about ways that we could get what we wanted for an affordable price. I never felt like she was trying to upcharge or hide any fees. In fact, she compiled a thorough price quote with photos and descriptions that she sent over very promptly for us to look through. This helped us know that we would be getting what we discussed and that we were all on the same page. Between our first meeting and the wedding, we emailed Wendy with many questions and her replies were always quick and thorough. We made a few adjustments to the original plan, and Wendy was always willing to do so and updated our contract to reflect the changes. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were everything we asked for and more. I gasped when I saw my bouquet because it was absolutely beautiful! Our bridesmaid bouquets were the simple, understated bouquets that we asked for, and the boutonnieres and corsages were lovely as well and coordinated nicely with our bouquets. The centerpieces for the reception were gorgeous and very "full"--I don't think anyone would have guessed we were trying to keep our flowers within a particular budget. Working with Wendy was fun and easy from start to finish, and we truly felt that she was invested in making our day special. I would highly recommend Wendy to anyone looking for beautiful flowers, especially for a wedding. She will pay close attention to every detail and make sure that you get exactly what you want!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kim S

Everything was perfect. Wendy was a pleasure to work with. She was very flexible and willing to work within our budget. She clearly is passionate about her work. Our flowers were beautiful, we highly recommend her! In Bloom Florist did a wonderful job!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kim S

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Vanessa M

My fiancé and I can't thank Wendy enough for the wonderful job she did. My bouquet was more than I could have ever asked for. Every detail she added was truly appreciated and didn't go unnoticed by anyone. The mother's corsages were beautiful. We loved the added touch of the... Read More bracelet. The reception looked elegant and romantic with all the centerpieces she created. They were exactly what I had in my mind but couldn't fully describe in words. Wendy definitely read my mind somehow. Omg I could go on and on. Wendy was extremely detailed from our very first meeting. She explained all the different flower choices and took the time to show us all our options. I highly recommend In Bloom Florist. Anyone still looking for a florist should not hesitate to contact Wendy. Planning for a wedding is super stressful but she made it so easy and always kept in touch with us to make sure we got everything we had asked for plus more.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Tanya F

Wendy and In Bloom Florist were everything we could have asked for in our wedding day flowers. My husband and I had a small ceremony previously but for our wedding reception we still wanted the real flower look and bouquets for our girls. Wendy was so responsive to my questions... Read More and was able to take ideas I had on Pinterest to create beautiful arrangements. On the day of she made sure everything was where it needed to be and helped the guys with their boutineres just so everything looked cohesive. I truly recommend In Bloom Florist. Her prices are so reasonable and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Tiffany W

Wendy is so nice so affordable and most importantly does beautiful work. She worked so well with me and played close attention to detail. I'll definitely use her again and again!