Stunning event flowers in Durham, NH

The most perfect day of your life- Our design team would delight in the opportunity to meet with you and help plan the details of your wedding flowers. In Bloom creates astounding wedding flowers from the Seacoast and beyond: New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Vermont.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

56 Main Street, Durham, NH (603) 969-9638

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Catherine B

Working with Kaitlyn at In Bloom was an excellent decision! Because I was planning our wedding in Maine from Chicago, I needed someone who was very responsive over the phone and email. Kaitlyn was very accommodating in scheduling a last minute in person visit, and coordinating... Read More with our venue to use the decorative pieces they already had. Most importantly, the floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding absolutely nailed my request! I wanted bright oranges and pinks that would still fit in with our fall theme, and the rustic and quirky barn-turned restaurant venue. Everyone commented on how they were blown away by the flowers. They loved the mix of textures, the bright colors, and the use of several unique blooms! I really wanted a lot of flowers for the wedding, and I am so pleased that Kaitlyn worked within my budget to help me achieve the look I always dreamed of. Thank you In Bloom for helping to make our special day so beautiful!

In Bloom Weddings & Events

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Catherine M

I luckily heard about Kaitlyn through word of mouth. First of all, she is super sweet, down to earth, and my age which made it so easy to communicate with her. I didn't know the first thing about flowers. Kaitlyn took the time to show me different flowers and go through numerous... Read More pictures. Kaitlyn reassured me several times that she could see my vision and she would make everything look beautiful, and she did just that. My flowers were absolutely stunning and looked so fresh. Kaitlyn made hydrangeas wreaths to fit around lanterns for our centerpieces and they looked gorgeous(and lasted up until just a few days ago I should say). Kaitlyn was prompt to bring me my flowers exactly when she said she would be there. She set up all of our centerpieces, the bows and the arrangement at the church, and dropped the boutonnieres, bouquets and corsages where they needed to be. Lastly, Kaitlyn is extremely affordable compared to a lot of florists in this area(trust me I did my research). Looking back on the day there sometimes are things that brides say they wish they had chose differently, but Im 100% happy that I chose In Bloom Weddings & Events. I remember saying numerous times on our wedding day how much I loved my flowers. I know I emailed Kaitlyn directly but thank you again Kaitlyn. You are so talented and I am so grateful I chose you for our florist!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Amy P

It is over a week after my wedding and my bouquet looks as fresh as it did on the big day! Kaitlyn was knowledgable, creative, and friendly. My mom and I had no idea what we were looking for and her suggestions were like she pulled them from my head. Every time I e-mailed her... Read More she answered within the same day and she was very thorough making sure everything was what I wanted. Her flowers are beautiful and I feel her prices are very reasonable as well. Thank you so much Kaitlyn, you are an artist!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Angelika M

I cannot get over how easy it was to work with this florist. They were so responsive and pleasant to work with. The most amazing part was that one of my bridesmaids had screenshotted a bridal bouquet off of Pinterest that I loved. I sent it to the florist and she created the... Read More EXACT bouquet! It was perfect and beautiful. The centerpieces were out of this world. They really went above and beyond to make the wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kristine D

My husband and I were recently married on September 2, 2017 and we were so happy to have worked with Kaitlyn & In Bloom!! Kaitlyn & I communicated over several months and she could not have been more helpful. The In Bloom team did an absolutely amazing job creating the most... Read More beautiful blue hydrangea bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding....the colors were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laurel M

I put in an inquiry back in the beginning of September. Kaitlyn took a few days to respond and ask me for more details to be able to formulate a quote for me. I responded within an hour of getting her email and I still haven’t heard back. That was well over a month ago. I don’t... Read More know about the rest of you, but as a bride I look for venders who communicate well with clients and respect all inquiries.

2017-10-17T07:12:03 Response from the vendor

Hello- I'm sure there is a misunderstanding or I have somehow over looked your email, but I do take all of my emails and prospective inquiries very seriously. I take the time myself to review your needs, look at any images you provide and come... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Mariah H

I highly recommend In Bloom. Kaitlyn was so very helpful in helping me chose my favorite flowers in a beautiful bouquet. The staff are very friendly and very timely! I am pleased with everything from them!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jillian D

Kaitlyn and her team did such an amazing job with my flowers and centerpieces on my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 siobhan h

The flowers exceeded our expectations and they worked so closely with us to ensure our day was nothing shy of amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Teresa G

I was incredibly lucky to meet Kaitlyn through our venue's preferred vendor list. Our flowers were absolutely incredibly gorgeous - our guests commented on them non-stop. Kaitlyn picked out the perfect flowers to match our budget and the elegance we were looking for in our... Read More wedding. From the arbor arrangements, to the bridesmaid bouquets and bouteniers, to my bouquet, every thing was absolutely perfect. I especially loved that the mothers' wrist corsages were on pearl bracelets. I can't thank Kaitlyn enough for making our day even more magical!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Taylor D

I was beyond impressed with my flowers for my wedding this past Saturday!! Kaitlyn was such a joy to work with and had so many amazing ideas and was so helpful. Our centerpieces were show stoppers!! We had so many compliments on them. I would definitely recommend in bloom!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Hannah C

Kaitlyn at In Bloom is the absolute best to work with. My wife and I were married in June 2017. Kaitlyn went above and beyond to make the day extra special for us. She met with us several times in advance to help us develop our vision for the big day. She even helped... Read More incorporate pieces from my mother’s wedding dress into the floral arrangements and into keepsake gifts for my parents. From special touches to impeccable service Kaitlyn was the absolute best florist we could have worked with. Thank you In Bloom!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Olivia B

Kaitlyn was very kind and really listened to what we wanted for our day to make sure she captured our vision. She was very organized and made it easy and fun to choose our flowers. She even went to multiple locations to drops off different flowers to different people with no... Read More extra charge. All of the flowers arrived early and we absolutely stunning. I will say that they were bigger than I expected, but they were beautiful and perfect.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Laura M

When Kaitlyn handed my my bouquet, I was immediately brought to tears. I held it through make up and hair--my photographer says he's never seen a bride do this! Kaitlyn understood my vision from the very first day. She is so kind and friendly. I am ever grateful to have... Read More found her! She turned my wedding into the day of my dreams. I cannot thank her enough, and I cannot provide any greater reference!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Merav H

Kaitlin spent a great deal of time and effort creating a gorgeous wedding floral vision for my wedding. She was responsive to all emails and phone calls and offered very effective feedback when necessary. Kaitlin and her staff were incredibly talented and professional durin set... Read More up. They executed my wedding vision with perfection! I would 100 percent recommend them to any bride or any client looking for exquisite florals for their special day. Love you Kaitlin, you made such a beautiful impact on m wedding day and I can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kim C

The best florist I could've asked for! Kaitlyn was so helpful, went through every detail with me to help make my day perfect. Then she emailed me a detailed list of everything we picked out with prices as well as pictures of all of the flowers she was going to incorporate!... Read More They looked so beautiful on our wedding day, I don't think it could have possibly been better!

2017-06-20T09:16:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ariel M

Kaitlyn and her staff were AMAZING! She made every floral dream of mine come true and at a very reasonable price. Every image I sent her from Pinterest she made a reality. She did a mock up of our centerpieces to make sure we loved them which was so appreciated!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 K. G

Kaitlyn and her team went above and beyond. I had a very large wedding with a lot of details to cover and she nailed it. The flowers and decor were by far my favorite part of the wedding. She was able to answer my questions quickly and made me and my mother at ease. I will... Read More certainly be recommending In Bloom to ALL of my friends. Thank you once again for making my wedding a night I will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Natasha K

highly recommend Katelyn and her amazing team. They were very efficient and knowledgeable of everything; especially my countless questions throughout my wedding planning. She was very prompt to answer my emails even if there were on of my numerous change of minds. And most... Read More importantly, the flowers were absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kristina M

In Bloom Wedding and Events did an amazing job on our wedding October 7, 2016. I was able to tell Kaitlyn our theme and colors I was hoping for and let her do her magic. The arrangements were perfect as well as my bouquet and boutonnieres. She added extra special touches to all... Read More pieces I was not expecting staying with the theme. I am so glad I went with In Bloom and so glad I felt I could trust them to make it perfect. I did not need to make many decision and didn't go into much detail of what I wanted and she made everything just the way I wanted.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Marie F

Kaitlyn was just absolutely amazing! She met with me a couple times to make sure everything was going to be exactly how I wanted it. I made a few last minutes changes on her that would impact the pricing and she adjusted right away assuring me everything would be how I wanted... Read More it. The flowers were beautiful on my wedding day! I gave her the challenge of having my bridesmaids bouquets have candles in them. She accepted the challenge and made it better than I envisioned it! Her and her staff are so friendly and use modern technology(texting when necessary) which made it quicker and more efficient on my wedding day! Would 100% recommend In Bloom to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jodie S

Kaitlyn and her team did an absolutely incredible job for my wedding! I was over the moon with the choice of flowers she used and the colour schemes that I had asked for. I had sent Kaitlyn images of what I liked, and also the flowers I loved. She was so helpful at creating a... Read More visual mock up for me to see in person, in which, helped put my mind at rest for the 'BIG' day! As a Bridal Hair & Make Up Artist I shall be recommending In Bloom for my own clients around the NH area. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, and what a pleasure it was to have met and worked with you. <3

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Courtney W

Kaitlyn at In Bloom was an absolute joy to work with! I met her at a wedding show in January 2016 after a terrible exereince with another vendor who told me to order what I wanted on etsy because it was an inconvience to her. My big request I wanted hops in my flower crown,... Read More bouquet and bouteneers. Kaitlyn told me wht a cute idea it was and it was no problem! Whorking with her throughout the year was easy and she was very flexible. Everything came out beautiful and jst as I wanted! My flower crown was more than I could have imagined and it was amazing! Thank you so much! I would highly recommend using this florist!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Charles C

Red Carpet Florist is a great place to stop if you're in need of any flower needs, anything as small as an arrangement, all the way up to a wedding! I am from Durham originally, and worked with Kaitlyn closely to get our wedding all set up! They did an awesome job, everything... Read More came out great!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Katie M

Kaitlyn was absolutely fabulous! I came to her with just some general flower ideas and she helped me create my perfect vision! She delivered the exact picture I had in my head even though I couldn't quite verbalize it completely. I even changed my mind a couple of times on the... Read More small details and added a few ceremony decorations, and she accommodated me completely without complaint. She was familiar with my venue and even thought of a couple key touches that hadn't crossed my mind. The quality of the flowers was amazing, everything looked so beautiful. She made everything easy the day of, I didn't have to worry about anything, she had it all completely covered! I can't say enough about how wonderful she was. I highly recommend In Bloom!