In Her Shoes Coordination

Austin/New Braunfels/San Antonio

Full Service Wedding Planning

Our goal is for you to enjoy the most important day of your life. In preparation for your special day, we can ensure a stress free planning process that will make your wedding everything you dreamed of. Leave the details to us!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Austin/New Braunfels/San Antonio (512) 765-5563
WEBSITE TWITTER

Lindsay is AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kristin M

We just got married 3 days ago and I couldn't wait any longer to write a review about our incredible wedding coordinator!! Lindsay, from In Her Shoes Coordination, was absolutely amaaaaazing!! We hired her, upon the recommendation of a friend, to provide day-of coordination... Read More services but what she delivered was MUCH MUCH MORE! She worked with us for over a year as we planned our wedding and with every visit and email, she was super friendly, upbeat, organized and professional! We got closer to the big day and as the world's most indecisive bride, I had several last minute questions, changes and updates to our plans and felt bad for continuing to bug her with emails. However, with each email we sent, she was reassuring, patient, incredibly friendly, and was happy to make our requested updates until we were completely happy with everything. :) Not only did Lindsay help to keep us on schedule during the wedding ceremony and reception, she also led the rehearsal and walked our parents and wedding party through the ceremony, showing them exactly how everything was going to go. On the wedding day, she picked up our flowers so we didn't have to send a family member to get them that morning. She arranged the flowers and set up all of our decorations exactly how we had discussed. She cleaned up everything at the end of the night, boxing up our decorations, flowers, and left-over desserts. She distributed our gratuities to all of our vendors. And she even returned our linens the next day. She made the entire wedding so easy and worry-free because we completely trusted her to handle everything. And she did!! Lindsay has an amazing personality that draws you in and she makes you feel extremely comfortable and taken care of. We had the most perfect day and we are SO glad we hired Lindsay!!! Don't look any further, people! In Her Shoes' prices are the best we found and she will make your wedding day amazing!!! THANK YOU AGAIN, LINDSAY!! You made our wedding day PERFECT and we couldn't have been happier!! Best of luck in all your wedding planning adventures!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Tänne G

I truly cannot say enough great things about Linsday! Lindsay is the most amazing wedding coordinator and choosing her was one of the best decisions I made regarding the wedding. Lindsay is incredibly organized, detailed, professional, hard working, talented and kind. She was... Read More upbeat during all our meetings and during the wedding, even though I know she was balancing 10000 things. The wedding went off without a hitch because of Linsday. She came early, stayed late and took care of everything. I would not recommend getting married without Lindsay. We absolutely love her!

Best. Planner. Ever!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Lauren B

I love love LOVE Lindsay!! She did an amazing job with my wedding and I just cannot say enough great things about her. She made my wedding day so wonderful and smooth and I didn't have to worry or think about ANYTHING and it was awesome! She took care of every detail and we have... Read More similar tastes so I was completely comfortable letting her take the reigns. From the very beginning I knew I was in good hands, and was so pleased that she took care of all the small details for me- because I had no idea what I was doing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, Lindsay!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Jennifer B

I am soooo happy that I had Lindsay help Coordinate my wedding Day. I couldn't not be happier! Everything went off without a hitch, I didn't worry about a single thing and really got to enjoy my day. She really knows what she is doing. She was very easy to work with and one of... Read More the best parts was she had worked with all the other vendors previously that I had booked so she knew exactly who to talk to. She had everything planned out several days in advance, all I had to do was show up, which was exactly what I wanted. Thank you Lindsay!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Andrea C

Oh man, I don't even know where to begin. Ally wasn't just good, she was instrumental to a perfect day. I found Ally through Weddingwire and the Knot. I wasn't totally convinced I needed a coordinator, but I think that it was truly one of the best things I could have done for... Read More myself as a bride. Ally was a great resource of information (both about vendors and general ideas) to someone who wasn't totally sold on the whole wedding concept to begin with. She never pushed me, but listened to what I said and gave me advice that helped make a really beautiful and very personalized event for my husband and I. She had some wonderful online organizational tools and despite the fact that we hired her as day-of only, was really with us the whole time. Sure, there was the natural occasional chaos the day of, but I really didn't experience any of it because the planning was so thorough and Ally took point on dealing with all the little stuff. We did a brunch wedding and we started losing people a little earlier than planned and Ally immediately changed our exit (which would have been a little too lightly attended if we had let it happen when we planned) to a bubble dance, which resulted in some of the best pictures of the day. Ally is worth her weight in gold, I would (and have) recommend In Her Shoes to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Callie W

Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the success it was without Lindsay. From planning, to layout, to helping us through every step of the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception, Lindsay was incredible. Her expertise and planning skills made our special day incredible. Thanks... Read More Lindsay!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Meghan J

Lindsay was a WEDDING SAINT! She was incredible from beginning to end and just so fun to work with! I had a wedding in Houston, Texas at Lakeside Country Club. I wanted the full wedding planning package, but was having difficulty finding anything in my price range. I ended up... Read More picking In Her Shoes Coordination and Lindsay completely exceeding my expectations. She was organized, responsive, had great vendor suggestions, and was just overall a calming presence. Even though she lives in Austin, we had numerous conference calls, back and forth emails, as well as numerous in-person meetings. Lindsay was extremely efficient in that she would combine our in-person meetings with vendor meetings and it worked out great. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their wedding planner!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Avra L

We had the best experience with Ally and In Her Shoes. I am not the girl that knows head to toe what wedding planning needs are or looks like and Ally kept us on target the whole time. She was great and communicative and felt like more of a friend by the end of the experience... Read More than a planner. We had the most beautiful wedding and Ally definitely went way above and beyond the call of duty to help us out. So so pleased with In Her Shoes!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Karla B

Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding was getting Krystal Wigfield as our wedding planner. She was absolutely fantastic. Her services included budgeting, researching and booking all the vendors, all of the timelines, day of coordination, managing all the payments... Read More and SO SO much more. She enabled us to make decisions quickly and then she managed all the details. She provided fantastic advice and always made us feel comfortable with our decisions. She was so personable and professional and extremely organized. Her day of execution was impeccable, and we had so many guests compliment us about her, at both the rehearsal and the wedding. She went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend Krystal. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Kunal K

I worked with Lindsay for planning my Indian wedding. She was MAGNIFICENT! Throughout the wedding planning process, she kept everything moving forward, kept great records, and was an absolute wizard during wedding weekend. She's responsive and answered all our questions in a... Read More timely fashion. She also knows all the ins and outs of different vendors to work with. Not only is she professional and great at her job, she's a pleasure to work with. She's nice to deal with and a pleasure to interact with. Highly recommend her for any wedding planning needs!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Michelle D

Ally is absolutely wonderful! We chose Ally with In Her Shoes Coordination after having a difficult time finding a planner that would work within our budget. Not only was budget important, but we wanted a planner that we felt meshed well with us as a couple. We did a month of... Read More coordination package but Ally worked with us to add on a few other things we were needing help with. She also do a personalized itinerary for our wedding party (which we had 19 people total). Without that, things would have been a mess! My biggest concern was that I didn't want anyone in the wedding party or our parents to have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. I wanted someone to handle all logistics so we could enjoy ourselves. I honestly can't think of anything that went wrong on our wedding day. I'm sure there was something but Ally handled everything with ease and she made our night SO wonderful. Hiring her was worth every penny! My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything. She truly is great at what she does and such a pleasure to be around. She is so sweet, kind and really wants to do whatever she can to make your day as easy as possible. Because of Ally, I didn't have a worry in my mind. She's AMAZING. I'd highly recommend her to anyone thinking about hiring a planner!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kristen S

Lindsay is incredible!! She is super sweet and very easy to work with. Lindsay is very detail-oriented and had our big day planned down to the minute. My mom and I were able to relax and enjoy the day knowing that Lindsay had everything under control. She also kept a full... Read More beverage in my husband and I's hand the whole night! :) We highly recommend Lindsay!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Ashley P

Amazing amazing group! Krystal Wigfield was so incredibly helpful to me with all of my wedding needs. I have even had a few people tell me how impressed they were with my coordinator after the wedding. Krystal was very organized, calm and on top of everything. I used In Her... Read More Shoes from a friends recommendation. Now I am recommending them! Thank you In Her Shoes and thank you Krystal!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kim M

Lindsay is so amazing. We got compliment after compliment on how well our wedding flowed and we have Lindsay to thank for that. She knew all of our vendors and was on point at every turn throughout the night. We can't thank you enough, Lindsay!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Melis G

Hiring Lindsay from In Her Shoes Coordination was the smartest and best decision my husband and I made! We moved to DFW from Austin just months before the wedding and all of a sudden our wedding just down the street became a destination wedding for us. I was stressed beyond... Read More belief but was in great hands with Lindsay. She had already established great relationships with all of my vendors so it was easy for her to jump in and take over. Her suggestions were amazing and very cost effective- many times I would run things by her and she would provide me with a much more reasonable alternative. Every bride I knew had warned me that their wedding day was more work than fun--this was not the case for Tim and I. I can seriously say that I had 0 stress that day all thanks to Lindsay's organization and professionalism.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kayla H

Lindsey was more than amazing, I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. I used her services for day of coordination and it was so much more than that, she thought of things that never even crossed my mind, referred us to some amazing vendors and helped... Read More coordinate all the vendors and timeline leading up to the big day. She is well organized and a delight to be around! Day of I did not have to worry about a thing, Lindsey took care of every little detail, including food and drinks for me and my husband in the bridal sweet so we could have some time to ourselves. Even when we had to change a small detail because of strong winds, she confronted me with options very calmly and told me not to worry. I seriously could not thank her enough and recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Sara L

I'm so glad I found In Her Shoes Coordination and I'm lucky to have had Emily as my coordinator! I was hesitant to spend the money to hire someone for day of coordination, but I'm SO glad I did. Emily was amazing and made sure everything went smoothly so that my family and I... Read More could enjoy the day and relax. I had absolutely no idea what was happening behind the scenes and found out after the wedding about some mishaps that Emily and her assistant worked incredibly hard to fix! I'm incredibly grateful for all their hard work and their ability to answer questions and provide me with vendor referrals. It was also wonderful to have someone who knew what questions to ask and knew how to look at contracts with vendors. I was a little overwhelmed with all the planning and all the decisions that had to be made, and Emily was able to explain things so that decisions didn't seem to daunting. Words cannot describe how lucky I was to have Emily with me on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Tov P

We hired Lindsay from In Her Shoes Coordination to help with all of our wedding planning, from booking all of our vendors to day of coordination and design. Because our venue was not full-service, we contracted with something like 12 vendors - from caterers to a lighting vendor.... Read More I can't imagine having had the wedding we did without Lindsay! In the planning phase she provided us with excellent vendor recommendations that fit in our price-range and coordinated hiring, paying, and communicating logistics with them. The day-of, she made sure everything stayed on schedule from set-up to ceremony to reception. She also set up all of our decorations and made sure everything looked perfect. I had put together a somewhat elaborate DIY candy buffet and she set it up to look super awesome. She must have magic time-bending powers, because when we got back to our hotel afterwards she had personally brought over food and desserts from our wedding so that we could have a late night snack. After the wedding, she picked-up our leftover alcohol and returned it. She also made sure our officiant signed our wedding license and mailed it back in for us. She really was full service. Also, her prices are super affordable compared to other wedding coordinators, and she is willing to customize your contract to fit your needs and budget. Our wedding was perfect (not even speaking in hyperbole) and Lindsay had a big part in making it that way. We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Allan D

I got to work with Ally the month before my wedding and she was the calm to my storm. She was kind and patient with all of my questions and change in plans and her mere presence was reassuring on our wedding day because she was so confident and skilled. I enjoyed working with... Read More her so much - both getting wedding advice and getting to know each other over the weeks. Ally - thank you for the support, input, and for an incredibly smooth day. I don't quite know how to thank you properly! You're the best. Sending a big hug, Alex

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Allison W

Ally is the PERFECT coordinator in every way. When I first started the wedding planning process, I had a rough go with not finding a planner that was my perfect match. Until, I met Ally. Her warm and cheerful personality instantly put me an ease. We landed on the hybrid option... Read More where she came on 60 days to take over my vendors and manage it from there. And that she did...perfectly. Everything went off without a hitch and she handled everything with such professionalism. She never made me feel like I was crazy or that I was asking dumb questions (when let's be honest I was!) and she was always so accessible and full of helpful tips and advice. She was so incredible that even my guests and bridal party told me how great she was- literally everyone loved working with her. She knows her stuff and strikes a great balance of being sweet and also in charge. I'd recommend her to anyone...and honestly she isn't just a coordinator, she's a friend. I am soon happy I met Ally can't say enough good things. Book her now - she'll make your day as amazing as she made ours!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Shelly P

Lindsay did a wonderful job coordinating my daughter's recent wedding. She was super personable, professional and calm during the year-long planning process and the event itself, and that was so important for us as the wedding was in Dripping Springs, and both families and the... Read More bride and groom live in different Texas locations all together. Lindsay clicked well my daughter (the bride) from the get-go and that was invaluable. Lindsay's vendor recommendations were spot on - we loved each and ever vendor who we used during the wedding! The only minor negative was that it was sometimes hard to get timely answers to my questions because Lindsay stays super busy. However, as we got closer to the wedding date, Lindsay circled back to us in a timely fashion which was great of course. My daughter and Lindsay clicked from day one and that is priceless! Lindsay is so sweet and helpful, and has the most positive attitude. She was so kind during the wedding and juggled so many "balls in the air" well! We truly appreciated all of her outstanding help!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mindy M

ALLY IS AWESOME! Ally was my day of coordinator for our wedding, and I'm so happy I found her! She was prompt with returning my emails, and always so sweet. She was helpful with any and everything, and executed our wedding day perfectly. Her services were worth every penny for... Read More the piece of mind that my wedding day would go as planned, and myself as well as my friends and family did not have to stress or worry about a thing. I totally recommend her! You won't be disappointed- and I think she is a great value in comparison to the prices some planners charge. Thank you for helping make our day magical, and allowing it to be stress free, Ally!! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Drew L

Lindsay was absolutely great. We planned our wedding from out of state and Lindsay made everything so easy. She was extremely professional and had a keen attention to detail. We could not have been more pleased and we were happy to worked with her. We highly recommended Lindsay... Read More and In Her Shoes to couples looking for a great and experienced coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 mary y

Ally is amazing! She was super insightful, helpful, encouraging and professional all the way through to the end. My husband, Mom, and all our vendors, all loved working with her. The wedding day went so smoothly and she handled everyone and everything so well. Would not hesitate... Read More for a second recommending her, well done Ally! We are so thankful for you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Tina M

We (SUM Booth) worked with Lindsay for a wedding and could not feel more at ease. As a vendor, you get a feel for what's required from a Planner, and Lindsay exceeds all parts of the role (organizing, scheduling, coordinating and actually working the event)! She is not only the... Read More most organized coordinator that we've worked with, but also one of the sweetest, brightest people you will ever meet. Despite being on her feet for over 12 hours, Lindsay does everything with a smile and I know the couple could not be happier. She is a Renaissance Woman when it comes to Wedding Planning and Coordination! By the way, the wedding went perfectly and all the guests truly enjoyed their time!