In Motion Video Productions

Serving all of Florida, and available for Destination Weddings Worldwide

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

14603 Sydney Road, Dover, FL Serving all of Florida, and available for Destination Weddings Worldwide (813) 398-4336

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/13/2014 Erin N

Words cannot begin to describe how in love I am with our wedding video! In Motion was able to capture every single special moment of our wedding and bring it to life for us again to enjoy over the rest of our lives. I've watched the video at least 20 times already and I STILL... Read More tear up! The crew at In Motion were so easy and fun to work with. I am so proud of the work they did and couldn't be more pleased with how the whole experience turned out! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone - they're work is one of a kind!!!

"It's like a movie"

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 Evie C

I chose In Motion because the videos on their website made me cry. There was such emotion in each video that I would have never thought one could capture. When I met with Christina she was really easy going and truly has a passion for what she does. The crew is really easy to... Read More work with and did not make us do cheesy things we were not willing to do. A few weeks ago we received our "Coming Soon" trailer of the wedding and I cried (I'm not a sap I swear). I watched it probably 15 times in a row and then posted it on Facebook. Most responses were, "Oh my gosh, it looks like a movie!" or from my bridal party, "Dang we look so good!" Seriously it does look like a movie, that is only a 2 minute video. I can't wait to see the entire thing! We are going to have a viewing party when I get the DVD : )

Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Lauren O

We found In Motion at a bridal show in Tampa and we immediately hit it off. It proved very important to get along with the people who would essentially be following you around all night. They showed up to the location on time and never bothered us to do anything for the cameras... Read More while we were enjoying the night. Christina is very responsive and if we had any questions she would get back to us right away. We would highly recommend them to anyone! They were so great to work with.

Absolutely Stunning Videos!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Ashley T

Words cannot describe the moment when I first saw our wedding video. In Motion did an amazing job! When I watched the video I often wondered how they got the shots they did since I didnt even notice them throughout day. They are extremely professional and worth every penny... Read More spent! I highly recommend them for your wedding video because their hardwork turns out into your wedding materpiece. Family, friends and yourself will enjoy watching your wedding video because they unfold your life as a story. Thank you In Motion for everything!! The Bradys

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Hillary H

They are absolutely fantastic! I couldn't be happier!

Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Kelli C

Tara... I just finished watching our video and I cannot tell you how perfect it is. I sat on the couch, pressed play, and within the first 3 seconds I had to pause it to go get my box of tissues. I don't know what I was thinking not having them in the first place. I cried... Read More through the entire video, and laughed a lot, too. I wish my husband could have been here to watch it with me for the first time but I already put it in the mail for him. It will be the most amazing thing to help get his mind off of things while he's deployed, fighting for our country in Afghanistan. I cannot thank you and your team enough. You were absolutely flawless on the day of our wedding, incredibly professional and blended in so well that my own father didn't know you were filming. You captured every moment that we wanted and more. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you. You have given us a memory that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. You will always have an impeccable recommendation from us. You are wonderful. Sincerely, Kelli & Anthony

The best videographer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 courtney b

Tampa brides-if you are searching for a videographer, search no more! In Motion was beyond phenomenal. From the beginning Christina was a joy to work with. The day of they blended right in with the crowd like they were guests. And our preview video was nothing short of AMAZING!... Read More I cannot wait to see the finished product. Thank you In Motion for capturing the most fabulous day of our lives!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Liz S

In Motion was one of the best vendor selections in our wedding. The pure artistry of our video has made people we don't even know cry. I never thought our wedding video would go viral with our friends, but it was that freaking good. We could not be happier with In Motion. We... Read More have re-watched our video at least 50 times and it still fills us with happiness and joy every time. Choose In Motion and you will not be disappointed.

Awesome and Professional Video Vendor

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Victor L

In Motion and the person we worked with, Tara, was an absolute joy. Very professional and great with communication. Even after the wedding was over and everything was paid for, Tara really worked with us in the post production of the video so that we would get the video we... Read More wanted. Highly recommend them!

Our amazing videographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Emily K

InMotion Video Productions did an excellent job on our wedding preview video! They arrived on our wedding day a little early and got all set up. They were in the background of the getting ready stage and it was like they weren't even there. Our preview video proved though that... Read More they were there as they got some great shots! We had a very traditional church for a ceremony venue and a more relaxed reception site and they captured the beauty of each place. We cannot wait until the rest of the video arrives! On a different note, they were our most professional vendor. They contacted me a few times during my engagement to make sure we were on the same page about the day's events and were very prompt to contact me back with answers to any questions that I had. I couldn't be happier with my videographer vendor!

AMAZING videographers

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Allison L

They were PERFECT and so personable. Once the ceremony started, I never even noticed them...they stayed in the background, capturing everything.

Great!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 val g

I haven't seen the final product yet, but I couldn'tbe more satisfied with thei personalities and wedding day service!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my wedding video!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2010 Barbara W

I HIGHLY recommend working with Christina & her staff at In Motion Video! The whole planning process was easy, flexibly & professional. 2 weeks before the wedding i wanted to change my timing & add an hour, not a problem at all! Originally we were going to be in 1... Read More location the entire time, but changed the day of the wedding. It wasn't an issue at all. We went to another location to take pictures & they were right there with us! There are so many things happening the day of your wedding! It's so nice to look back & remember all the things you didn't see and can't remember. Thank you In Motion Video for capturing everything!!

Stunning video!! They are the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Whitney B

I used In Motion Video Productions for my wedding, and they were amazing! The video turned out beautifully! It was better than I could have ever imagined. I love it!! Everyone was so friendly and they captured every important part of my wedding. I will always have an amazing... Read More video to remember my wedding! The memories are so special to me that I never want to forget! I definitely recommend using In Motion Video Productions. You won't be disappointed!

a wonderful experience

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Kelly B

I cannot say more about Christina and In Motion Video Productions!! They were so easy to work with, captured EVERY moment from seemingly every angle. I did not notice them but when I saw what they had captured-I was amazed. Look no further for a videographer--this is your... Read More crew!!

Well worth it!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Gianna A

In Motion did an awesome job at our wedding! They were there on time and performed their job well! Our wedding video preview turned out great too! Can't wait for the video itself! Thanks InMotion for being a special part of our wedding!

The most important vendor!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Rikki L

In Motion did an amzaing job capturing our wedding day! They were professional, polite and easy to work with. They had a sneak peek of our wedding up on their website in just a short time. My family and friends were able to go to the website and watch our 4 minute sneak... Read More peek. We had so many people say it made them cry just watching those few mintues. It was because In Motion did such a great job putting the important parts of the day in a quick preview video. The sneak peek became a great way to share our day with people who were unable to come to the wedding but wanted to see pictures. The sneak peek was available faster than the pictures from my photographer and gave a real sense of what our special day was like. I have already recommended them to my friends who are planning weddings!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Abigail D

In Motion Video Productions were so prepared and they were all over the wedding to assure that they capture all the moments for us. We look forward to our video! Thanks!

Videographer

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Katrina C

Christina was very professional. Loved her work.