IncrEdible Endings

by appointment only Serving Cincinnati Area, OH

Cincinnati's Premier Custom Wedding Cake Designer

IncrEdible Endings creates custom designed wedding cakes from fresh, moist, cake layers, creamy fillings, & Italian Buttercream icing. Custom, handmade, chocolate and sugar work are available to finish the look of your wedding cake. Contact Barb for a tasting appointment to design your wedding cake.

$$

Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

9204 Gunpowder Rd, Florence, KY
by appointment only Serving Cincinnati Area, OH

Special Occasion Cakes

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Tanya L

Barb is amazing. Her cakes not only look fabulous, but also taste delicious. She has been making cakes for me and my family since 2004, and we have never been disappointed. Her cakes are by far the best tasting cakes of any I have ever had, and I have traveled all around the globe. If she sold them in stores I would buy one every week, because there are never left overs. She is talented, kind, and makes a personal connection to the client, which is important. She creates your vision, not hers, and her cakes are always amazing. Her cakes truly help make the event spectacular and memorable. I always look forward to a special event, when I can get a cake made by Barb.

Incredible!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

Barb was beyond flexible, patient and accommodating with our wishes. The cakes were beautiful and delicious! These were actually for Baptism cakes but the check box did not allow.

disapointed

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Amber H

found the vendor online, loved her designs and the fact she would be willing to accommodate anything we wanted. however upon showing up for a cake tasting I was shocked to see her answer the door in a tank top (middle of winter). she gave me and fiancé the time to look at her cakes. she had picture hanging up and some in books; however I found it odd she didn't have her cakes separated by types, when looking through the books I had to sort through pages of birthday cakes. I understand she does all types of cakes but I would have liked to have a book that was just dedicated to her wedding cakes. The she offered us a cake sample and that's when my disappointment really hit. The cake was cold and tasted old. I also was not a fan of the icing, it was runny more like a pudding then an traditional icing. I was then put off a bit further by her security depot fees for her cake stands, because I saw how poorly she treated them, they were un polished silver trays thrown and stacked under a table. After out cake tasting my fiancé and I knew we had to look for another wedding cake vendor.

2015-02-05T13:11:14 Response from the vendor

I am sorry you were not pleased with your visit to IncrEdible Endings. I do have two books of photos on my showroom table. The larger one is dedicated only to my wedding cakes. The other book is for my specialty cakes, including shower and... Read Less Read More

TO IncrEdible Endings