Authentic, Non-Traditional + Artistic Storytelling

for free-spirits who have a deep appreciation for love, connection and the wonder of life.

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

I highly recommend Lauren to anyone looking for someone who is kick butt and so much more than just a wedding photographer!! We booked Lauren to shoot our wedding last year and for our engagement session, she drove all the way out to our venue in Napa to help make my vision come... Read More to life. Since most of our relatives were flying to our wedding from out of state, we really wanted our invitations to feel inviting and include pictures of us at our actual wedding venue. Lauren went out of her way to make it happen and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera with her personality and artistic input! I loved all of our engagement photos and the wedding ones were even better! 5 stars all around!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Mackenna M

I had a destination wedding and used Lauren and her team to capture it and the photos turned out absolutely stunning!! She was such a gem to work with and accommodated to my every need, like getting me water or holding my train when my husband wasn't there, she offered me snacks... Read More when she overheard me saying how I starving I was and just did simple things a bride doesn't expect from their photographer! You are so appreciated!! The teasers we received were absolutely flawless and we can't wait to use you for anniversary photos when we visit in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Judy S

I got my wedding photos back last week and I literally can not stop looking at them and showing them to everyone! They are absolutely beautiful and everything I have ever dreamed of! Thank you so SO much Lauren and your wonderful team!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lauren D

I hired Lauren after being referred to her from one of my girlfriends that used her for her wedding and was so pleased at how responsive she was via email and on the phone and how much she worked with me. She helped me iron out my timeline, spoke with my coordinator, edited more... Read More images than I expected and went out of her way throughout the entire process to make me feel at ease. I wish I was getting married every year and would hire her again and again and again! I highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married and wants someone who is extremely talented, easy to work with, super organized and fun!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Emily N

Lauren was the best money we spent for our wedding. She was SO sweet and easy to work with, she made everyone comfortable throughout the hectic picture taking time. Our package came with an engagement set that we werent sure we would have time to do, I am SO happy we made the... Read More time for it. It gave us a good change to get to know Lauren before the big day and she did an amazing job of catching my new husband and I just being ourselves with each other.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Jamie J

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, this is the one! She is so personable and really made an effort to make a connection with us before shooting. Not to mention, her work is absolutely stunning! I have had so many friends say that our pictures look like they could be... Read More in a magazine. We had a small, intimate wedding, and her works reflects that in a beautiful way. Oh, and her pricing is very reasonable. We wanted to stay within our budget, and she worked with us to give us exactly what we were looking for. Lauren, we cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jessica A

The feeling you receive from your wedding photos is something no one can fully describe! Warmth though, is a good place to start. Lauren was so professional and comforting. She made my wedding experience easy and care free (something that is pretty hard when you're on the actual... Read More day). It was never weird or awkward although I am not someone who likes to have their picture taken! She worked with suggestions/requests and brought her own take from experience. Whimsical, artistic, thoughtful, and fun and loving. Just a few ways to describe the photos that will last a lifetime and the photographer who shared my special day with me.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016

Lauren Rocks!! The wedding photos she delivered truly captured the essence we were looking for and I'm so looking forward to working with her again in the near future!! xx Hann

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Norah M

So much love!!! Lauren is an amazing artist and person! She is so creative and truly loves what she does and you can see it in how she works and her work alone! She captured my wedding in such an artistic and beautiful fashion and I couldn't be more thankful to have found her!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

As a bride who loved the planning process, I really appreciated all the time Lauren invested in helping me with my timeline to make sure everything I wanted got captured! She gave me a shot list to fill out ahead of time which made things go so smooth on the actual day and was... Read More in communication with my wedding coordinator. She knew exactly what I wanted out of this entire experience and delivered so much more!! I can’t thank you enough and highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Your wedding photographer should feel like your best friend and someone who completely gets you and how you want your overall wedding experience to be! Their involvement should put you at complete ease and bring out the best in you and this is why I hired Lauren! She was was... Read More extremely professional and personable and I had a lovely experience working with her!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Lauren did our engagement photos when I was visiting family in LA and I am blown away. Her work is truly amazing and one of a kind. I wanted something off-beat and untraditional - unlike those posed bright typical photos and she exceeded my expectations. She made us feel so... Read More comfortable and captured some amazing "in the moment" shots. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Nadia D

I hired Lauren for my wedding last fall in the forest! I was drawn to her work because most of her weddings I'd seen were outdoors and had a similar ambiance to the wedding I was planning! Our wedding was very intimate and I was blown away by the pictures because as small as our... Read More wedding was, she made it seem like the most majestic and special event ever!!! Nadia D

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

I hired Lauren to shoot my engagement and wedding pictures and am obsessed with the way they turned out! I love the rich and warm hues the color pictures have and how mood evoking the black & whites feel! Lauren captured our day perfectly and I can't wait to use her again in the... Read More future for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Lauren is amazing! She went above and beyond for us on our wedding day and still continued to do so afterwards. Lauren was the perfect match for Aaron and I's "go-with-the-flow" personalities. She captured moments of our true selves which is what we cherish the most in our... Read More relationship. Thank you so MUCH for sharing tears, a lot of laughter, and love with us! We are looking forward to working with Lauren again! Much Love and Appreciation, Alicia Andres :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Christina N

I met Lauren a couple years back at my best friend’s wedding and we totally hit it off! We literally had the same style, similar personalities and just everything. When it came time for me to plan my own wedding, I already knew who I wanted to hire. We had our wedding at a... Read More private estate and the theme was a bohemian backyard wedding. Having been familiar with her and seeing the way she shot my friend’s wedding, I knew she was the right choice for us. I feel like she went out of her way to take pictures she knew would be really important to me later. For instance, I was obsessed with these dreamcatchers I had handmade for our wedding and at sunset she pulled me and my husband aside and got pictures of us with the dreamcatchers, sun setting in the background and it was windy and ahh it just turned out so whimsical and dreamy!!!