Indian Spring Country Club & Pennsauken Country Club

Marlton, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Indian Spring Country Club & Pennsauken Country Club

A BALLROOM IN MARLTON, NJ

Marco's Weddings & Events offer couples the choice of two scenic venues: Indian Springs Country Club and the Pennsauken Country Club, which are nestled among sprawling golf courses. The Indian Springs venue is located in Marlton, one mile away from U.S. Routes 70 and 73 and a few minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike. The Pennsauken venue is close to U.S. Routes 38, 70, 73 and the Cherry Hill Mall. Serving New Jersey and Philadelphia, Marco's was featured on an episode of the TLC show "Four Weddings," and it was voted into first place in the wedding reception category. Both venues can handle small and large parties.

Indian Springs Country Club Grand Ballroom. A carpeted winding staircase leads the bride and groom to the upstairs event space. This contemporary chic room has beige walls, a decorative ceiling, carpeted flooring and a cherry wood dance floor in the middle of the room. During the day, windows shine natural light into the room and mood lighting enhances the room during evening hours. Elegant chandeliers provide decorative lighting.

Indian Springs Country Club Gazebo. Outdoor weddings are held at this lovely white gazebo with a two-tier roof. The gazebo sits on a flat brick surface and the bride and groom stroll down a brick aisle between guest chairs sitting on grass.

Indian Springs Country Club Rustic Barn. Couples can take photos in front of this old barn. Weather-worn wood and old farming tools help create an authentic country backdrop.

Pennsauken Country Club Grand Ballroom. This space has wall-to-wall windows, a wood beam ceiling and pendant lights. Flooring consists of dark carpeting and two dance floors. Gorgeous chandeliers light a carpeted area that is ideal for showcasing the wedding cake.

Pennsauken Country Club Gazebo. The white gazebo is similar to the one at Indian Springs, but this one sits on grass and has large trees for a backdrop.

Marco's Weddings & Events has several five-hour packages that include catering and various amenities. Diamond, Emerald and Sapphire packages are available.

Five-hour package highlights include:

• Executive chef and culinary staff
  • Reception maître d'
  • Champagne toast
  • Wedding cake
  • Full-course dinner
  • Open bar
  • Silk centerpieces
  • Private bridal suite

A la carte extras include:

• Ice sculptures
  • Wine service
  • Intermezzo
  • Chair covers

A wedding coordinator is provided to assist you with planning and organization details. Marco's does allow outside vendors and vendors can make deliveries one hour before the event. Event participants cannot bring or take home food or beverages.

Friday evening receptions in the grand ballroom require a minimum of 125 adult guests and Saturday evening receptions require a minimum of 150 adult guests.

The country club setting provided by Marco's Weddings & Events allows couples to have a bit of fun. Hop in a golf cart and head to various locations. Take photos at golf holes, sand traps, picket fences or near one of the many beautiful trees scattered around the property.

One Bride, One Groom, One Dream Come True

Located in the heart of Southern New Jersey with two locations, Marco's weddings and events ensures value, elegance and convenience. Our outstanding cuisine and beautiful ballrooms are versatile in creating a gorgeous wedding. Our wedding coordinator will take care of every detail from start to finish, with our cuisine expertly prepared by our culinary team. Call today to schedule an appointment and tour at either location: Indian Spring Country Club of Marlton 856-596-1106 Pennsauken Country Club on Haddonfield Road 856-438-5283

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Restaurant

115 South Elmwood Road, Marlton, NJ (856) 596-1106

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Rachelle G

We got married at Indian Springs on July 7, 2017 and it was the best decision we made! Our day was PERFECT thanks to Nicole, Nancy, and Joe's hard work and attentiveness to detail. They were so accommodating and comforting in the whole planning process. I could not have even... Read More imagined a better day! The ballroom was decorated beautifully, the food was fantastic, the drinks were flowing, and the view of the golf course was amazing. The golf course was a great place for pictures! We got some breathtaking shots :) Our wedding was over 2 months ago, and we are still getting compliments about the food, drinks, and overall feel of our wedding at Indian Springs!!! <3

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley G

This venue was everything we ever wanted for our wedding. We stumbled upon a picture of the venue on Pinterest and found out it was around the corner from our house and immediately requested a showing. Nicole was amazing every step of the way and really brought our vision to... Read More life. We had the whole day to use the grounds for our first look, our pictures, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception AND after party in the downstairs bar. We couldn’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else and have been smiling ever since.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Sharon P

We chose Indian Springs Country Club because it was close to our home for our family and friends. It was the best decision - not only due to convenience but the wedding was PERFECT!!! The venue is gorgeous, the food delicious from the hors d’oeuvres, main course, and desserts... Read More our guest raved it was better than we expected. From the moment we arrived the staff were extremely attentive, friendly and accommodating to us and our guest. Nicole made the planning simply. Lyndsay was our wedding attendant and treated us like royalty. We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at a top notch beautiful facility. Thank you for our beautiful day Nicole, Lyndsay and Indian Springs staff!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Olivia B

We will be married 10 years this December and our guests STILL talk about this beautiful venue and the amazing food. The ballroom was so beautifully decorated for the season, overlooking the golf course at sunset was breathtaking, our own decor was minimum required effort... Read More because we didn't want to take away from the beauty of the ballroom itself. We plan on visiting again this year after we renew our vows to toast our 10 year anniversary on December 1st and I can't wait to see the staff and thank them again!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 lauren R

My husband and I got married on June 17th, 2017. I can honestly say it was the best day of our lives!! Indian Spring Country Club in Marlton was simply amazing. The food was excellent, the service was excellent, and Nicole Gage did an amazing job making sure everything ran... Read More smoothly on our wedding day! Throughout our planning year, Nicole was available all the time to answer any questions I had and made our entire planning process so easy! Our wedding reception room was set up exactly how I pictured it and everything looked beautiful! Our guests loved the food and enjoyed everything! I would highly recommend Indian Spring Country Club for your wedding! Best decision we made!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 lauren R

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jennifer Y

I recently got married at Indian Springs Country Club in June and my wedding was perfect. We got married outside in the gazebo and even though it was a hot day the breeze that swept across the golf course kept everyone cool and continued to blow my veil which made for the... Read More greatest pictures. Nicole made planning the entire event extremely easy, I would highly recommend this place for a garden themed wedding.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Megan C

My husband and I got married on May 19th, 2017! Indian Spring was easily the BEST venue option for us! We had the most beautiful day ever! Our reception room looked exactly how I pictured it would in my head and more, the servers all night were very attentive to every one of my... Read More guests, and the overall view of the gold course was breathtaking! Nicole helped us from the time we went to go see the venue for the first time, through the end of our reception and was an absolute pleasure to work with! She made sure we were okay the entire day and was amazing!! Cannot rave more about Indian Spring as a wedding venue! :)

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Nicole A

My husband and I got married on May 12th 2017. When we first got engaged I had it in my heart I wanted to be married in my church in Marlton, my former grade school. It was very centimenal for me. When we discussed venues he said "Indian Springs, I went golfing there a few times... Read More and I love the scenery". My husband is from Philadelphia so I was surprised he was familiar with Indian Springs. I was so happy to choose Indians Springs as our venue! Nicole Gage was so wonderful to us. She listened with open ears and got our vision. Accommodating through the entire process. Any questions I had she was right on top of it. Then our wedding day was finally here and everything blew us away. My requests were taken care of, the food was amazing!! Everyone bragged about such a wonderful time they had and how the food was excellent. Nicole really went above and beyond and we are so very happy that we chose Indian Springs. It's a beautiful venue with exceptional service and I have no doubts they wouldn't ever meet your needs.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Erika T

We knew right away that Indian Spring CC was going to be a great venue for us. We picked it for two main reason, 1- both plan A and plan B were great options if you're looking for an outdoor ceremony. Pending weather it still would have been able to be on the balcony and fit... Read More our 150 guests just fine. Fortunately, we were able to go with plan A but it was certainly satisfying knowing we had the option of a pretty solid plan B. 2- the event planner, Nicole. She was very professional and perfectly handled all moving parts of a wedding particular communicating with the other vendors. Food was good. Table settings were nice, we used the silk flowers that they provide and I just added my own features to the centerpieces. They allowed us to drop stuff off all week and pick it up at our leisure afterwards. They were very flexible with all of our wants and needs, A very frequent response from Nicole was "yeah we can make that happen." Would certainly make the same decision to use them and encourage it to anyone else who is local to the area and we're going for the same vibe that we were.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Stephanie Z

My husband and I were married at Indian Spring Country Club on 4/23/16. We were beyond impressed by how seamlessly Nicole Gage brought us through the whole wedding planning process. She guided us through picking out the color of the napkins and determining the centerpieces for... Read More the tables. She was so patient and helpful, which was truly appreciated during a stressful time of planning. Our wedding day was perfect and much of that was due to the attentiveness of Nicole. In addition, the food was amazing; our guests are still raving about the food! Also, the pricing was reasonable, which was a major plus. We highly recommend Indian Spring Country Club for weddings or other special occasions!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lorelei L

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding. From the start to end Nicole was amazing. All of our guests could not stop talking about the phenomenal food and venue. If you have any doubts in your mind get rid of them and book your next event here! Thanks... Read More for making it the best day of our lives and so stress free, can't wait to go back and visit! Xoxo

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Megan D

We were married at Indian Springs in Marlton on 7/9/2016. It was perfect!!! Nicole was amazing, and was always able to answer our questions in a timely manner. She made us feel very comfortable throughout the planning process! You can tell everyone here really loves what they do... Read More and cares about each person who walks into the venue. There was nothing that we wanted/needed that they could not provide for us. The only problem we ran into was after the wedding was over, some of our DIY elements for the wedding went missing. But that should not be enough to deter you from choosing this amazing, wonderful venue!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Dan B

Nicole was seriously the best! She was so friendly and helpful. She made everything about this process stress free and easy. She answered all of our questions right away, and was so easy to deal with all of our requests and last minute changes. The venue itself was also... Read More fantastic! We received so many compliments about how delicious the food was and how venue was beautiful. We highly recommend this venue and Nicole!

Awesome Reception

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Sarah M

Marcos Catering was awesome! Food was great and staff was very helpful and kind. Would recommend to someone.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Ryan G

We got married on 9/5/15 and we had the best time. Weeks later, family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the day was and how it was one of the best weddings they ever have been to. The food was incredible, the atmosphere was amazing, and the experience was second... Read More to none. Nicole Gage was our coordinator and she is awesome. She is very organized and was very responsive and helpful with our questions and needs. She helped make this into the best day of our lives. We highly recommend Marco's!

Best Wedding Ever.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Keri K

As a bride who had no idea how to plan a wedding I cannot emphasis enough how amazing Nicole at Marco's Wedding and Events is. She helped my fiance and I every step of the way and always made me feel less anxious and more excited about our big day. My new husband and I were... Read More married on 9/19/15 and it was such an amazing day. The venue is not only gorgeous but they provide almost everything and made planning a breeze!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Katie T

Our wedding was at Marco's Indian Springs on August 1, 2015 and it was perfect! We worked with Nicole Gage throughout the entire planning process and she could not have been more kind, organized, and helpful. She had tons of great advice when it came to making decisions, and... Read More everything turned out better than we could have dreamed. The food at the cocktail hour and dinner were delicious, and the staff was so attentive. Christina, our personal server, met the bridal party as soon as we arrived and brought drinks and food out to us while we took pictures on the golf course. Our guests loved the balcony for cocktail hour, but also were thrilled that we could use it the entire night if people wanted fresh air, the music got too loud for them, or to just enjoy the beautiful sunset. I really cannot say enough good things about Nicole and the rest of the staff at Marco's Indian Springs. I would recommend getting married there to anyone looking for a wedding reception location!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

We had our first child's wedding here this past Saturday 8/8/15. It was fabulous and went off without a hitch! Nicole Gage is the wedding coordinator and she does an outstanding job! Marcos was recommended to me by a co worker who's daughter had also married there but once we... Read More met Nicole we knew we were in good hands. She gave us great advice on what to do and who to chose for all the many decisions that had to be made. She did not steer us wrong! I am still receiving rave reviews for this 140 person wedding. The place is clean, the food is excellent, service great, balcony view superb and they attend to your every need with support and enthusiasm! To say we are pleased is an understatement! The event was even better than we hoped for. Nicole Gage and everyone at Marco's took extra good care of us and they lacked for nothing. We just loved it and are so happy with the results down to the very last minute! Many thanks to all for making this momentous occasion a lasting memory! Gratefully yours, Eileen (Mother of the bride!) and family's

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 carole l

We were married at Marco's Indian Springs on May 1st, 2015. From beginning to end everything was wonderful! Initially we worked with Nancy who was quick to respond and worked within our budget. We met with Nicole who went over dates, options, food choices and different... Read More ideas. The day of the wedding Nicole was there to help me every step of the way. She made sure everything went smoothly and had wonderful ideas and recommendations throughout the whole process. I did not have a wedding planner but with Nicole on your side, you won't need one. She is AWESWOME! They assigned a waiter specially to my husband and I to attend to our needs throughout the reception, I'm sorry I do not remember his name, because he was also AWESOME! In fact all of the staff at Marcos goes above and beyond. I would hesitate to recommend this place to anyone for anything as I have no doubt they make every event wonderful. They won TLC 4 wedding for the food, and I can understand why, everything was very good, and I'm a little bit of a foodie and so are quite a few of our guests, everyone loved it. I can't thank them enough!!!!

Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Laura C

This place was amazing. They did everything we asked and we had a lot of decorations of our own they setup. Our wedding was outside at the gazebo and it was gorgeous. Cyndy is the coordinator there and she made everything super easy and met every request we had. The price... Read More was very reasonable considering how much was included. The food was spectacular. All in all a perfect day. During the entire wedding I kept having guests come up and tell me how this was the best wedding they'd ever been too. So please check this place out if you're getting married. They were also on 4 weddings on TLC and won for best food I think. This place definitely deserves 5 stars. THANKS CYNDY! Laura and Joe Caucci

Top Shelf

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Dawn D

My wedding reception was actually held at The Pennsauken Country Club and Marco's was my caterer. Our caterer was changed at the club after we had already booked & paid our deposti-which worried us. We could not have been luckier! From the first time I met Dean all the way to... Read More the day after our wedding-the entire Marco's staff was Absolutely Amazing! Megan & Bill were so accomadating with every issue we had. They did not hesitate to give John & I everything we wanted & exactly how we wanted it. All of the decorations I left at the club were displayed just as I asked-the room was BEAUTIFUL! Everyone that attended our wedding raved about the food as well as the service of the staff-OUTSTANDING! We were able to relax & enjoy every aspect of our day without a single worry. I truly felt like Royalty thanks to the entire staff of Marco's. A couple of days before the wedding I started to have doubts that everything would go off without a hitch but, I cannot express my delight & relief w/the service we received!!!! Not to brag because this was my life-long dream wedding but, I am so extremely pleased that we had the pleasure of Marco's catering our Very Special Day!!! Truly a first class catering service. Thank you to ALL of the Marco's Catering Staff-you guys ROCK!!!! Thanks for making the start of our Happily Ever After an AMAZING occasion!!! Sincerely, John & Dawn Wiese November 10, 2012

OUTSTANDING Venue and Staff

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Lindsey C

I recently had my wedding here on 6/8/2012. And I am SO glad I did! This was actually the 1st venue i visited when I was looking for a venue. I instantly fell it love with it. I love that they provide you with a Wedding coordinator and have several back up plans in case of bad... Read More weather and you cant hold you ceremony outside in their gazebo. I looked at other venues afterwards, but NOTHING came close to Marco's. The price was extremely fair and the place is gorgeous! I can't tell you enough how pleased I was to have my wedding here. The food was absolutely delicious. All of your guests were raving about the food. The staff are also amazing! My husband and I had our own personal waiter and went above and beyond expectations. The wedding coordinator, Cyndy is such a sweetheart and made sure that wedding plans were completely stress free for us, which you will totally appreciate in the end! BOOK THIS PLACE! you will not be disappointed.

Great reception spot

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Emily W

The country club was a very nice place for a wedding. They were reasonably priced (compared to everything else) Cyndi and her staff were amazing at setting everything up and making sure my day went smoothly. The day of the wedding they fed us from the restaurant since we were... Read More there a few hours before the ceremony getting ready! The food was amazing and everyone was really nice!

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Mary H

We had our reception at Indian Springs a few weeks ago and it was absolutely perfect! Cyndy was amazing to work with from start to finish! We planned for a winter wedding, since it was January 7, and it ended up being a beautiful 65 degrees! The staff at Indian Springs adjusted... Read More quickly and we were able to have a beautiful cocktail hour on the patio. The banquet room was beautiful! We had 230 guests and there was plenty of room, and no one left the dance floor all night long! And people are still raving about the food..I"ve been told by many of our guests that is was the best "wedding food" they have ever had. I wouldn't have changed anything about our day and I am so thankful for everything Cyndy and her staff did :)