Book Your Wedding with Indiana Country Club

A BALLROOM IN INDIANA, PA

The Indiana Country Club, located in Indian, Pennsylvania is a classic and elegant venue for wedding receptions. Featuring one of Western Pennsylvania's finest 18-hole golf courses, the grounds of this private club create a gorgeous backdrop for any wedding ceremony or celebration. The Indiana Country Club also provides in-house catering led by executive chef Josh Cope.

was completely renovated in 2014, and it now features a modern atmosphere. The largest room can accommodate up to 350 guests, making it perfect for large wedding receptions.

as well as other outdoor areas of the Indiana Country Club serve as a beautiful setting for wedding ceremonies. Upon the manicured lawns, couples can say their "I do's".

Couples will work with the in-house event coordinator to customize their reception and menu to fit their unique style and preferences.

For bookings on Friday and Sunday, discounted room fees are available.

With a full golf course on site, the Indiana Country Club has abundant outdoor space to make sure that any visions for an outdoor ceremony or celebration are realized. This includes setting up arches, lighting, gazebos and more.

As a private country club, couples can also expect the highest level of service from the club's catering and service team. This not only means delicious food, but also experienced bartenders and white glove service.

Making Memories Last a Lifetime!

The Indiana Country Club is Indiana County’s premier Private Country Club. With breathtaking views of the golf course and impeccable white glove service, Indiana Country Club is sure to make your wedding day memories last a lifetime!

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Service Staff

495 Country Club Rd, Indiana, PA (724) 465-5322

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Stephanie D

There are not enough words to describe how happy I am with how everything turned out. Erika went above and beyond with everything. She researched things for me, communicated with me frequently and kept me on track throughout the entire process. They made the reception room so... Read More beautiful. Everything from the layout of the cookie table to all of the decor that they put out for me was simply perfect. The service and food was wonderful. We received many compliments. To anyone looking to get married in the Indiana area, this is the place to do it!! You will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ryan C

We had our wedding reception here almost two weeks ago and it went perfectly! Erika is awesome and will accommodate you in every possible way. We were able to go in the day before to decorate which was a huge help. They tray and display cookies and anything else you'd like put... Read More out which, again, was a huge time-saver for us! Besides being a beautiful location with delicious food, the prices were much more affordable than other area venues. We would highly recommend the Indiana Country Club to anyone looking for an awesome place to celebrate!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Heather M

Our wedding was beautiful! Erika and Sarah and very easy to work with. They coordinated with our vendors and decorated on the morning of the wedding so I didn't have to worry about a thing! They proposed a timeline and suggest good times for cake cutting and dancing, which kept... Read More things running very smoothly. It rained during picture time so they gave us a private room to use when we couldn't go outside. If you have your reception here, they will take care of you.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Amanda L

Last Friday, family and friends from all over came to help celebrate our wedding at the ICC. We have not stopped hearing about how wonderful everything turned out, despite the brief downpour that kept our ceremony inside. Although we both grew up around the area, we planned our... Read More wedding all the way from Florida. Erika and her staff were so accommodating to our needs. There were literally no bumps in the road and everything turned out wonderfully. This venue offers beauty, isolation, elegance and so much more. Guests were able to enjoy the scenery from the newly updated patio over looking the pool and greens. Everything ran extra smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better celebration.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Lauren D

The Indiana country Club was amazing to work with and to have our wedding at. The staff was awesome and so easy to work with, especially Erika. Definitely a beautiful place to have your reception!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Becky A

Our wedding was perfect. So beautiful and everyone loved it..

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Paul S

My wife and I recently had our wedding reception here. We were both blown away by how amazing the venue and staff were. It was truly a dream wedding! The food was amazing and Erika went above and beyond our expectations. Because of her we were able to enjoy our day and didn't... Read More have to worry about anything. In regards to the previous post about handicap accessibility we had a few elderly guests in wheelchairs and they had no problem getting into and out of the restrooms. They even made space at the tables to accommodate for the wheelchairs. We would recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect wedding experience!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sylvia B

We just toured this facility today. Although it is very beautiful, they are lying when they say it is handicapped accessible. It is no where close to being handicapped accessible, the only places where it is handicapped accessible is the entrances/exits. This is not acceptable... Read More if you plan on having any guests show up that would be in need of the handicapped accessibility. They should have this very clearly stated on either this site or their main website, neither of which state this and it says right on their page on The Knot that they are in fact handicapped accessible, this is wrong that they state this when it is in fact NOT handicapped accessible. The stalls are inadequate. They are barely large enough for a walker to fit through let alone a wheelchair. Yes, they may have put one hand rail in one of the stalls but how is that going to be of help when the person can't even get in the restrooms to use it. Also, the toilets are not ADA height. I just would like to warn anybody who is looking into this facility with handicapped family members

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Amanda D

The country club is absolutely beautiful. When my family and I showed up the day before the wedding to decorate...we almost didn't need it, it looked so nice already! Very classy! Alicia, the wedding coordinator, is awesome!! Very quick to reply to any emails, always... Read More professional and very friendly. I highly recommend the country club!

Stress free wedding planning!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Emily

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Indiana Country Club during June of 2015. The event planning and coordinating of Alicia Kauffman (the club's event coordinator) was seamless and attentive. Her and her staff worked so hard to perfect every detail for our wedding.... Read More They set up the rented chairs and gazebo for our outdoor ceremony and worked hours on end to make sure the ballroom looked exactly how my husband and I imagined. Alicia went out of her way to order napkins and rent bows in our wedding colors. They allowed us to come and do some decorating the day before our wedding which was a HUGE help! The food was delicious and the service was too notch. I would recommend using the Indiana Country Club to any friend or family member who get married in Indiana County and surrounding areas. A truly wonderful experience and they helped to give us the wedding of our dreams!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We had my daughter's wedding at Indiana Country Club this past fall. The venue was just recently remodeled and was such a beautiful place for a wedding! We had both the ceremony and reception which was great for our guests. The ceremony was held on the greens and very well... Read More coordinated. The reception in the ballroom looked amazing, and we are still getting compliments on how great the food was! The staff was very friendly and professional and was helpful to us the entire night. We had a larger wedding of about 250, but the bartenders remained very fast and efficient. The night was absolutely perfect and I would recommend the Indiana Country Club to anyone!

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Michelle D

I really loved the country club. They had our date opened and worked with us from beginning to end. The venue is newly remodeled and looks beautiful. They had many colored linens that were not extra in the cost. They also included the chair covers and bows for no extra... Read More cost! We got a membership from the time we booked to the wedding which was a nice perk! The view on the back patio was beautiful and we even did pictures on the golf course. The staff was so flexible and worked with all most of our requests. The food was warm and excellent! The bar had many choices and even made our signature drink. The only reason I will not give it 5 stars was we couldn't set up for the wedding until late the night before and we were rushed....we arrived at 1130pm on Friday and were told to leave by 1am which didn't give us a lot lot of time. Plus the tables weren't ready for us to decorate when we did arrive. Other than that, the price was the same or slightly less than other country clubs and included a lot more things. We were able to store our cakes, cookies, centerpieces and other supplies the entire week before. And Carly who is in charge of the events was so easy to reach and laid back (which is exactly what a stressed bride needs!!!) I had no regrets booking this place and would do it again!

Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 12/18/2013

The staff was very accommodating and thorough. They had good ideas. They accommodated our request to have Corn Hole outside on the patio for guests to play while everyone waited for the bridal party after the wedding. They also accommodated our request to have a local ice... Read More cream truck pull up to the curb outside and serve our guests at about 9:00 PM. (the groom loves ice cream). They had great ideas for setting up the tables to make the best presentation. The food was tasteful and well prepared - enjoyed by everyone. And we thought that they were well priced in the marked and delivered a good value. We had about 185 people in attendance.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Lindsey G

The country club was great, it was a beautiful setting. Our wedding was outside on the green. My parents built an archway to use for the wedding & it was a perfect back drop. If youre going to have your wedding here, the up lighting isnt included, but id recommend it for sure,... Read More it makes the ballroom look amazing. The prices were a little expensive. The dinners were fabulous though. We chose the stuffed chicken breast & the herb roasted strip loin. Everyone raved about the food. The passed Hors d'oeuvres I thought were a little expensive, they were priced per piece & seemed over priced. We sprung for the ice sculpture, which was amazing. Everyone was impressed w/ it and loved it. It was of a penguin & the chef did an amazing job on it. The staff was so nice & helpful. On occasion the event planner could have gotten back to me quicker, but overall everything was great.

indiana country club!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Abba Kris Maria D

We were extremely happy that our reception was on their beautiful grounds. The hall was beautiful, and the food was great. I love the high ceilings, and friendly staff. The staff was great, helpful, easy to work with, and accommodating. We were able to come in a couple of... Read More days before to set up. My only complaint was that it was very warm during the reception. However, THIS IS THE PLACE to have a wedding reception in Indiana, PA!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Michelle W

The Country Club did a wonderful job! The food was great and the service was fantastic! Stacie was helpful and everything ran smooth during our reception.

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 LaDawn M

My husband and I got married on June 22 and from the very beginning up until the end of the wedding night we have zero complaints. Excellent venue for a wedding!

Showman Wedding 8/25/2012

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Andrea B

The country club was fantastic to work with! They let us go in a day before and set up which freed up the actual wedding day for getting ready, pictures and family moments. They were never hard to reach while planning. If I had a question, it was responded to within just a few... Read More minutes. They were very flexible about renting chair and table covers to match our wedding colors. The wait staff working the day of our wedding was stellar! I never had to ask for a drink, it was just provided for us when we needed it because we were all over the event center talking and dancing. Food was spectacular! I think every guest we had, commented on how great the food was. The country club worked really well with our DJ and had a few extra little surprises for us at the end of the evening. None of it would have been possible without Stacie Oberly though! She's so sweet and will find out any information she needs to make it the perfect day for you and your guests. I would change nothing about my wedding day. It was amazing because of many things, but the Indiana Country Club helped make it perfect beyond words. The space is amazing, the people you work with while you are there are very nice and I had my dream wedding. Reminiscing makes me want to go back and do it all over again!

Best Decision Ever!!! :)

Reviewed on 12/21/2012 brandi v

Stacie and her staff did an absolutely amazing job with everything!!! Stacie was so helpful and answered all of my questons in a timely manner. We met with her 3 times before the wedding. The week before the wedding, we met with her and went over all of the details. She... Read More wanted to know every little thing so that she could help make everything perfect the day of the wedding...and she did just that! The day before the wedding, we were able to use a room to get things set up and she was available to help answer some of our questions and give advice on the best way to do things. Our wedding turned out so beautiful and went without a hitch. Stacie and the staff did everything imaginable to make our day truly special and I am so truly pleased with how everything turned out. The venue was beautiful and the food was excellent..we went with the Prosicutto chicken and steak...and even mashed potatoes which were delicious. I loved how the dance floor was in the center of the room. That way, nobody had a "bad seat in the house" and everyone could see everything no matter where they were sitting. Our wedding pictures on the golfcourse turned out beautifully as well. I am so happy with how everything turned out and I dont regret anything for a second and wouldnt change thing. It was by far the best decision we made. I received so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. We used purple uplighting and it made the room just POP. The chair covers and bows were also a great touch and really dressed the room up. Indiana Country Club went above and beyond what we had expected. If you're getting married and want a Country Club type feel...look no farther...this is the place! :)

ICC

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Dave M

Awesome venue with even better service. Stacie did a wonderful job. Wouldn't change a thing if we did it over again.

We enjoyed the party!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Emily F

We were so pleased with the Indiana Country Club. We planned the wedding from out of town and Stacie was reliable and easy to work with. She helped work around dietary restrictions and accommodated our special requests. Everything went exactly as planned. Our guests... Read More enjoyed the food, drink and outstanding service. We enjoyed the party!

Great Job

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Kimberly F

Overall, the service was very great. I had a few problems with the event coordinator. She had just started her job and did not know exactly what all she was supposed to do. I received the first bill for the wedding three weeks prior to it and the estimate was $5000 more than... Read More we had budgeted. Luckily, we were able to get everything straightened out.

Great place for a wedding reception!

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Melissa O

I have nothing but good things to say about the Indiana Country Club. My Husband and I were very pleased with the food, service and flow of the reception. Ellen, the coordinator did an excellent job of making our special day a day to remember. I would highly recommend this... Read More venue!

Review for Indiana Country Club

Reviewed on 12/20/2008 Lori A. Z

The fall decorations and the white lines made the recetion are look so pretty and elegant. My co workers were so impressed that they had never been to such a beauty wedding.;The treated the guest and our family like royalty.

Meet The Events Director

Erika Geidel

Erika started her journey in the Food and Beverage Industry in her early years of working at a variety of jobs between Indiana, PA and Myrtle Beach, SC. With an extensive background in the industry, she gained interest in Weddings and Event Planning while working at the Indiana Country Club. After managing the Bar and Dining room for 3 years, she transferred over to become the Food and Beverage Manager specializing in events in 2015. Erika's background in events leads to a seamless planning process for all special days, especially Weddings!