Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Ken J

Jill is awesome. She did everything we asked and more. She also has a great ass

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Theresa M

I am a bride-to-be who doesn't want to be stressed by all the details of a wedding, and that is where Jill comes in. She has listened to all of my hopes for what my wedding will be like, and vendor by vendor, detail by detail, she is hitting every mark so far. She is friendly,... Read More personable, hardworking, and professional. She listens to all of your requests and makes them happen. Book her!

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Jill was an enormous help on our wedding day. My wife and I were able to focus on one another rather than the details of the day, all the while being certain our guests were enjoying themselves. I speak for my wife and I when I say we would recommend everyone have a wedding... Read More planner at the very least on the day of the wedding. There is so much going on, and it's great to be able to step back and enjoy your day without the stress of small details.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I have used IndieGo Events for private parties in the past, as well as Marketing for our family business. The first wedding I attended that was planned by IndieGo was for my son and now daughter-in-law. The wedding was beautiful and flawless, as we have come to expect from... Read More IndieGo. Thank you so much for all you do! You guys are fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 John T

Nothing left to chance! Our event coordinator was supremely professional and fabulous! My husband and I are very particular and detail oriented, but she was able to ensure all of our wedding day visions were brought to life. It was a truly magical day that will forever be... Read More emblazoned on my mind.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I was referred to IndieGo by a friend, and it was the best referral I could have asked for. I wasn't looking for much, but Jill delivered more that I could have ever imagined. Our wedding was perfect! Everything came together seamlessly. I would highly recommend IndieGo Events... Read More to any Bride!

Amazing event planning!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

I attended a wedding that was planned by indiego events and it was exceptional! The wedding party had nothing to worry about as they handled everything. The atmosphere was gorgeous and everything was so detailed. They really went above and beyond. I would recommend them for... Read More any of your future events, especially weddings!