Indigo Falls Events

Dallas, GA

Book Your Wedding with Indigo Falls Events

A BALLROOM IN DALLAS, GA

Indigo Falls Events in Dallas, Georgia, offers a woodland setting for your upcoming wedding. Set on an expansive 330 acres, Indigo Falls Events has newly built event spaces to accommodate your ceremony and reception. Pristine outdoor event spaces are also available for your wedding event.

Rustic Chapel. This newly built rustic chapel has a rustic exterior with all the elegance you would want inside. Permanent pews line the sanctuary and chandeliers provide ambient lighting. The chapel will seat up to 250 guests.

Reception Hall. The primitive interior of the new reception hall provides a winning contrast with ornate elements such as the crystal chandeliers that line the vaulted ceilings. A massive stone fireplace serves as a distinctive focal point. The reception hall will seat up to 250 guests.

Covered Bridge. A brand new covered bridge is now present on the property, with an appealing covered space, a fire pit, winding paths and an outdoor deck. The covered bridge is ideal for intimate ceremonies or small cocktail receptions.

Conference Center. This versatile meeting area is ideal for receptions and concerts. With in-house acoustics and sound system, a DJ or a live band would be a resounding success in this space.

On the Grounds. The sprawling acreage of Indigo Falls provides many different spots for an outdoor ceremony and reception. A gazebo by the lake could serve as your altar. Gardens, pathways and bridges are situated throughout the property, which could serve as your event space.

The event coordinators on staff at Indigo Falls Events are experts at managing small and large wedding events. A wedding on these beautiful grounds cannot help but be a breathtaking event.

Fully equipped bridal and groom suites are located on the lower level of the rustic chapel. The bridal suite features four hair and makeup stations and plentiful storage areas to hold all your gear. The groom suite has a large dressing room, a full bathroom and a large-screen television.

The venue provides all tables and chairs for your events. Full set-up will be performed by the team, with tables dressed in ivory or white linens. A full caterer's kitchen is also on-site and available for your caterer to use during your event.

The venue does not offer catering and beverage service. However, Indigo Falls Events staff members provide full assistance with coordinating and scheduling vendors and their services. The staff will also perform all decorating and installation of your outdoor lighting. If inclement weather threatens, a back-up plan is always in place to move your event indoors.

Valet parking is provided by Indigo Falls Events for your guests' convenience.

Warm and friendly service by the events team at Indigo Falls Events ensures that your wedding day will be an unparalleled experience. The staff members invite your special requests and they strive to make your wedding wishes come true. Remember, you can also gather in one of the event spaces for your rehearsal dinner.

Where Rustic Meets Elegance.....

Here at Indigo Falls we specialize in outdoor weddings. Our unique one of a kind facility is nestled in a serene mountain setting overlooking 3 lakes, along with cascading waterfalls & quaint walking paths. Our rustic chapel & reception hall makes this venue a must see!

Ballroom, Waterfront

Food + Catering, Planning

392 Red Mountain Rd, Dallas, GA (770) 443-4458

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Natalie S

Indigo Falls made our wedding day absolutely amazing!! Everyone was so accommodating and creative during the planning process! We enjoyed our day without a worry in the world! Indigo Falls is by far the most genuine, welcoming, and BEAUTIFUL venue out there!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Darlene C

As mother of the bride, I could not be happier with our stress free experience at Indigo Falls. Everything came together to make our daughters wedding day as special as she (and her parents) dreamt for it to be! All members of the staff were courteous, professional, and... Read More extremely talented in their positions. The facility is excellent, and the attention to detail is outstanding. And, of course, the rustic yet elegant setting is idyllic and superb! I highly recommend Indigo Falls and it's team of wedding professionals to help with the wedding of you dreams.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Darlene C

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jessica O

My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls in September of 2016. We not only fell in love with the venue, but the staff as well. We were treated like family from day one, and our wedding day was absolutely flawless with no hiccups. If you are looking for perfect in all... Read More aspects, indigo falls is your venue-you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Midorie M

On August 5, 2017 I married my best friend and love of my life. I could not have wished for a more perfect wedding experience. The support provided by Indigo Falls was amazing. I felt as though the staff ( more like family) could read my mind and just pull out all of my dreams... Read More and make them a reality. I especially appreciate Kelley in that I mentioned that I love the show Fixer Upper just in conversation; and then on my wedding day she surprised me by having decor from Magnolia Home (Of Course from the show). I felt this was special, and though I knew before, I absolutely knew now that this not only was a venue with integrity and thoughtfulness, but also one that was passionate about their goal to make my Wedding Day the best day ever. My family and friends raved about the venue and its natural beauty as well. I don't see why anyone would go anywhere else when everything you need is at Indigo Falls; including great food! I highly recommend doing the cooking station!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Cortney F

Every single staff member that we encountered was exceptional! It was a stress free venue and they took care of everything! We couldn't have been more thankful to have picked Indigo Falls.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Anette T

My husband and I got married there this past June and it was literally the best day of our lives!!! We are so happy we chose Indigo Falls and their amazing team- Bruce, Kelley, and Tonya! They are the dream team of weddings and made our day PERFECT. Lots of brides talk about all... Read More the little things that went wrong that day but when we look back these three made it top priority to make sure that our day went flawless! If you are looking for a place that ensures you get your perfect day, look no more!!! This was hands down the BEST decision we made in the whole wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Megan C

Saying I DO was the best decision of my life but saying I DO at Indigo Falls was a very close second! My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls on 5/26/17 and it was the absolute best day of our lives. From the moment I called Bruce 9 months ago to get information about the... Read More venue, I felt completely at ease and knew I made the right decision from the start. I felt so confident that I even booked it without ever visiting the venue because we are all from out of state! The entire staff is absolutely phenomenal. Kelley is a gem- from the beginning she gave me complete undivided attention and helped put together the most gorgeous wedding! She truly loves what she does & it absolutely shows. Tonya is a God send- truly the most patient woman in the world and a jack of all trades. She coordinated our entire ceremony, did amazing hair and makeup on me and my bridal party & made everyone feel so welcome and right at home. I loved spending time with her on my wedding day because she not only helped calm my nerves but I also got to learn how it's her family owned business & how much it means to her. And lastly, the amazing Bruce- one of the kindest people you will ever meet! He was the first person I spoke to at Indigo Falls and he made an everlasting wonderful impression. He will help you with any and everything you need to help make your special day perfect. The ever so talented florist, Gail- oh my goodness, we are all STILL talking about our gorgeous bouquets... absolutely breathtaking. Atlanta's Finest Catering provided our DELICIOUS food & wedding cake! They cater anything and everything you want & do a wonderful job. Steven the DJ- such a great person & a fun DJ! He gets involved with the guests during the reception (if you request) and helps make everyone have an awesome time! I don't think I will ever have enough great things to say about Indigo Falls other than we will remember our special day and everyone who played a part for the rest of our lives. Thank you for our perfect day.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kayla S

My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls just over a month ago and we are still in awe of how amazing this venue is. As soon as we walked up to the beautiful chapel and looked over the beautiful lake when we were touring the venue, we knew this would be the place that we... Read More started our forever. Everyone at Indigo was more than helpful from the very beginning. Meeting with Kelley to go over decoration and center pieces was one of my favorite parts of the entire wedding planning process. She was so much fun to work with. Oh, and did I mention how talented she is!? The reception hall was absolutely beautiful and it was exactly what my husband and I were wanting it to be! Bruce made everything run so smoothly the day of! I don't know how he keeps his cool working with so many brides. Tonya was fabulous and I was so at peace knowing that she had everything under control and I did not have to worry about a thing! Atlanta's Finest Catering was phenomenal and the food was amazing! They made sure my husband and I had plates first and even had a picnic basket for us as we left! I cannot say enough great things about this wonderful venture and the fabulous people that work there! They made my big day the best day. Thank you Indigo Falls!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Zac D

Everything was so easy and very well done through the entire planning process.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Evan Z

My husband and I got married at indigo falls on June 3, 2017, It was the best day of my life and it wouldn't have been anywhere close to that without all the behind the scenes help from the wonderful staff at indigo falls. Kelly is an amazing decorator and even living in... Read More Maryland she was able to get my design aesthetic across. Tonya kept the day rolling just as planned and even though I'm sure something went wrong behind the scenes she never let me know which made for a very relaxed day for me! Bruce was amazing from the start and made sure everything we needed was taken care of. Atlantas finest catering made the perfect menu for us and even brought us lunch before the wedding. Even the DJ was amazing and kept a secret from me that my husband would be singing a song to me at one point in the night!!! Now that I have raved on the staff I have to rave on the venue itself.... it is BEAUTIFUL!! Not only do you get the amazing groom and bridal suites with the outdoor lake for the ceremony but if there is rain you already have the built in backup plan with the chapel which is head over heals gorgeous as well. Whatever your style indigo falls can meet it and exceed your expectations. 100% worth the money and would recommend to anyone getting married in ga!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jamie B

I was the maid of honor for my sister's wedding at Indigo Falls, and it couldn't have gone better! They gave my sister the wedding if her dreams. The staff accommodated our every need along the way, and were extremely helpful! These guys are going to take care of you on... Read More everything, from the flowers, to the cake, music, decoration, and day-of coordination! They know what they are doing, and they do it well. Literally nothing went wrong-- they are professionals! The staff were extremely responsive to every single email or call that we made (even to me, the overbearing maid of honor :) ) They even helped arrange a surprise video that we played at the wedding and that my sister had no idea about! They are truly dedicated to making your wedding exactly as you want it. The people at Indigo Falls are warm, friendly, professional, and amazing at what they do. I highly recommend them to any bride! You won't make a mistake choosing Indigo Falls!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Hannah D

Initially, I felt overwhelmed planning a wedding, but Indigo Falls eased all my worries! They took my style and core ideas and turned into the most fantastic wedding. They think of everything down to the finest detail and make sure you are cared for the whole day. I had the most... Read More incredible time at my wedding because I did not have to worry or tend to anything. Indigo Falls gets 5/5; I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Aislinn C

Beautiful venue and amazing staff! They made our day exactly what we wanted it to be and it was perfect. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jackie S

My experience at Indigo Falls was truly amazing!!! They treat you like family from the second you walk through the doors. The venue is absolutely stunning and for weeks after the wedding, we still had friends calling us telling us how gorgeous it was. They make everything SO... Read More EASY for the bride and groom families, and guests. I didn't have to worry about a thing. What you get for the price is really unbeatable.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kaley H

My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls in April of 2017 and it could not have been more perfect. It is literally a "one-stop-shop" but in the best way possible. Their attention to detail is unmatched and the care and service they provide is absolutely incredible and they... Read More truly make you feel like you are the only bride and groom they are planning a wedding for. The venue alone is an absolute show stopper; it is GORGEOUS any time of year. We had so many compliments on the catering and the decorations that you can choose from for the reception are endless and designed exactly how you want it to make it the wedding of your dreams. Everyone we worked with was so kind and we could tell they actually WANTED to help us and work with us which was refreshing and they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and had the perfect day. I recommend Indigo Falls with absolutely no reservations.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Danielle P

This place is worth every penny spent. We absolutely loved everyone there and are so grateful for everything they did to make our day perfect for us. They were there every step of the way to help everything go smoothly and truly care about making your day the way you want it. I... Read More can't say enough great things about Indigo Falls. Everything was even better than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 barbara B

What an amazing venue! We had a wedding there last night and from the first meeting until the last moment everything is perfect! This is the nicest group of people I've ever worked with. They are so accommodating and work with you on every day tail – from the flowers to the... Read More catering to the decorations – even the DJ! Absolutely top notch and besides all that, it is so gorgeous! We were blessed with some incredible fall weather but even if we hadn't had a beautiful day, the venue is so stunning by itself! I can't stand of good things about this place. Book it early it's a magical fairy tale event center and I'm sure it feels up fast!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Haley H

Honestly, a 5-star review doesn't do this amazing venue any justice. My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls on Oct. 15 of this year, and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful or perfect wedding. It's been almost three weeks now, and my husband and I STILL have people... Read More calling us to talk about how beautiful the entire day was. We've had several of our guests tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to, which is something every newlywed couple wants to hear! But it's not just the stunning scenery of Indigo Falls that makes it perfect - it's also the amazing staff. The Indigo Falls team went above and beyond to ensure our day was everything we ever wanted, and it really and truly was everything we could have ever asked for. Kelley, Bruce, and Tonya are absolutely amazing to work with, and it's obvious that they truly care about each and every couple they host. Their preferred vendors (Atlanta's Finest Catering and Honeymoon Bakery are the BOMB) are unparalleled, and the "all inclusive" feel that Indigo provides makes the planning so much easier and less stressful. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding day. It was absolutely everything we could have ever dreamed of -- the Indigo Falls team made sure of that.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Taylor B

I cannot even begin to say how wonderful Indigo Falls is! Our wedding the first weekend of October was a dream all because of the incredible people who work there! Kelley, Tonya, and Bruce are there to make your day perfect and that is exactly what they did! They are the... Read More sweetest people to work with! I had not one thing to worry about throughout the process because I knew they were all there to handle it! They treat you just like family! The venue itself is gorgeous! It was the first venue we saw and we knew right away that this was a hidden fairytale place. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything went. I could never thank Indigo Falls enough for helping make every wedding dream I had come true!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Stephanie P

What a wonderful day we had at Indigo Falls celebrating our daughter's wedding! Thank you Kelley, Tonya, Bruce and your entire staff for making this day so memorable. Every step of the planning process was easy. Every detail was executed perfectly. Personal touches in the... Read More ceremony and décor were encouraged. We received so many compliments from our family and friends about the grounds, lakeside chapel, and beautiful reception decor that truly belong to you. We are so happy to have chosen your venue and highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 JoAnne S

I don't have the words to accurately express my gratitude to Kelley and Tonya with Indigo Falls for my daughter's absolutely flawless wedding. From the planning stage to the event itself, the attention to detail is unsurpassable. They truly think of everything! As the mother of... Read More the bride, it was such a blessing to focus on my daughter on the day of, rather than stressing over set up and details. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful! From the ceremony site to the chapel to the reception hall and the grounds, every detail is perfectly manicured and perfectly thought out. I, very highly recommend Indigo Falls. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kim T

OUTSTANDING! As the mother of the bride and the bride in the Air Force and not able to make much of the planning, these folks made this event incredible, beautiful, and the best wedding ever! Bruce, Kelley, Tonya are just part of the amazing team you work with in creating the... Read More most worry-free, well-run wedding event ever. Our family and friends fell in love with the place and how well they run a wedding and I know we will be attending a lot of future weddings there. This is the second wedding for a daughter and it was night and day in how wonderful these folks were to work with, how accommodating they were, how much they were willing to help in any area we needed, and how they understand working on a budget! They bent over backwards in so many ways to make this a wedding we will never forget. I am a type A person that worries about everything but they truly took care of EVERYTHING and I just relaxed and had a wonderful time at the event without one tiny thing to worry about. All of their vendors are also top-notch and 5-star all the way, Atlanta's Finest Catering, A Perfect Wedding Floral, and DJ Rock entertainment did superb jobs for us, also. I have a son getting married next summer and I am begging him to come home to Georgia to get married so I can book his event at Indigo Falls. You will not go wrong here! There is nothing this competent staff can't handle and work through. You will get to enjoy every moment of the big day without one worry or care...... Go Indigo Falls! You deserve to be the top place in Georgia for a wedding or any other event at this beautiful, unique and wonderful location!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Margaret G

Our daughter and son-in-law's wedding could not have been more perfect! For a wedding of over 200 guests, we were totally care-free!! Indigo Falls, and the vendors with whom they contract were amazing! Our guests were extremely complimentary of the facilities and property,... Read More the hospitality of everyone working the event, the food, the flowers, the DJ - you name it! Kelley met with us several times. She is amazing!!! Appointments for vendors were set up for us at a time convenient for us. My cousin, from western Pennsylvania, said she contacted her Pennsylvania friends and told them one of them needed to have their daughter's wedding at Indigo Falls. No higher compliment could be had! Although we had high expectations, they were far exceeded by Indigo Falls and their contracted vendors. Thank you for a wedding that will remain in the memories of all of our guests for a very long time!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Kimberli Marie D

I don't even know where to begin. My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls on 11/14/15. To this day, our guests still talk about how beautiful and amazing our wedding was! From the first moment we saw Indigo, we knew that was exactly where we wanted to get married.... Read More Everything about Indigo is absolutely perfect. From the beautiful grounds to Kelley, Bruce and Tonya. I do not even have words to describe how amazing these 3 are. They were such a pleasure to work with and made everything stress free and so smooth and easy. Planning involved absolutely no stress! They took care of everything you could possibly think of! That day was such a blur, but it was perfect. I could not have asked for a better fairy tale wedding. Indigo became family, and I will never be able to thank them enough for making our day unforgettable. =o]