Indigo Falls Events

Dallas, GA

Book Your Wedding with Indigo Falls Events

A BALLROOM IN DALLAS, GA

Indigo Falls Events in Dallas, Georgia, offers a woodland setting for your upcoming wedding. Set on an expansive 330 acres, Indigo Falls Events has newly built event spaces to accommodate your ceremony and reception. Pristine outdoor event spaces are also available for your wedding event.

Rustic Chapel. This newly built rustic chapel has a rustic exterior with all the elegance you would want inside. Permanent pews line the sanctuary and chandeliers provide ambient lighting. The chapel will seat up to 250 guests.

Reception Hall. The primitive interior of the new reception hall provides a winning contrast with ornate elements such as the crystal chandeliers that line the vaulted ceilings. A massive stone fireplace serves as a distinctive focal point. The reception hall will seat up to 250 guests.

Covered Bridge. A brand new covered bridge is now present on the property, with an appealing covered space, a fire pit, winding paths and an outdoor deck. The covered bridge is ideal for intimate ceremonies or small cocktail receptions.

Conference Center. This versatile meeting area is ideal for receptions and concerts. With in-house acoustics and sound system, a DJ or a live band would be a resounding success in this space.

On the Grounds. The sprawling acreage of Indigo Falls provides many different spots for an outdoor ceremony and reception. A gazebo by the lake could serve as your altar. Gardens, pathways and bridges are situated throughout the property, which could serve as your event space.

The event coordinators on staff at Indigo Falls Events are experts at managing small and large wedding events. A wedding on these beautiful grounds cannot help but be a breathtaking event.

Fully equipped bridal and groom suites are located on the lower level of the rustic chapel. The bridal suite features four hair and makeup stations and plentiful storage areas to hold all your gear. The groom suite has a large dressing room, a full bathroom and a large-screen television.

The venue provides all tables and chairs for your events. Full set-up will be performed by the team, with tables dressed in ivory or white linens. A full caterer's kitchen is also on-site and available for your caterer to use during your event.

The venue does not offer catering and beverage service. However, Indigo Falls Events staff members provide full assistance with coordinating and scheduling vendors and their services. The staff will also perform all decorating and installation of your outdoor lighting. If inclement weather threatens, a back-up plan is always in place to move your event indoors.

Valet parking is provided by Indigo Falls Events for your guests' convenience.

Warm and friendly service by the events team at Indigo Falls Events ensures that your wedding day will be an unparalleled experience. The staff members invite your special requests and they strive to make your wedding wishes come true. Remember, you can also gather in one of the event spaces for your rehearsal dinner.

Where Rustic Meets Elegance.....

Here at Indigo Falls we specialize in outdoor weddings. Our unique one of a kind facility is nestled in a serene mountain setting overlooking 3 lakes, along with cascading waterfalls & quaint walking paths. Our rustic chapel & reception hall makes this venue a must see!

Ballroom, Waterfront

Food + Catering, Planning

392 Red Mountain Rd, Dallas, GA (770) 443-4458

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Bri J

My husband Nick and I were married here in October. Indigo Falls made our wedding day simply magical. Everyone that attended our wedding said that this was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to and kept asking how we had found such an amazing place. The staff... Read More here truly makes you feel like family and you can tell that they have a passion for this business. They know exactly what they are doing, and how to do it right! Bruce was so helpful with answering any questions about the venue and taking us around the grounds. Kelly really listens to what you want with the decor, setup, and planning and makes everything come to life in an even better way than you ever expected. Tonya was so attentive and organized during the rehearsal and all throughout our wedding day. The entire staff made sure every minute of our day went perfectly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend Indigo Falls to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Stephen S

Our daughter and son in law were married at Indigo Falls in September. Absolutely a wonderful experience. Kelly and Tonya are the best. They were easy to work with and took the stress on planning such a big event away from us. They had many great suggestions on how to... Read More decorate and plan. They made us feel like family and really took care of us for the day. Every aspect of the day was planned to smallest detail. The reception was decorated beautifully to the style that my daughter had requested. In fact, they went over and above. They have some many options for styles to choose from and the only items that we provided for the receptions for photos and items to make the decorations more personal. The agenda for the day was relaxing and not rushed. Many of our guests went on for DAYS after the wedding telling us how they thought that was most beautiful wedding they had been to. This venue can provide everything and anything that you will need for the wedding from tables and chairs, to linens, to cake plates.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kim S

We loved Indigo Falls! Absolutely everything was perfect! They really did make every aspect of our wedding planning process so stress free. Every person there went above and beyond to make sure our every need was met. We highly recommend Indigo Falls!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Doug H

As a groom at Indigo Falls I can say that there is no better place to get married. The staff is eager to help in any way and will go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. Kelley was in constant communication in the months leading up to the wedding making sure that... Read More everything was in place and running smoothly. If you are searching for a venue, you have found it. Indigo Falls will leave you with lifelong memories and send you off with a heartwarming smile.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Doug H

As a groom at Indigo Falls I can say that there is no better place to get married. Such a beautiful experience all the way through. The staff is always ready to help to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Kelley was in constant communication in the months leading up to the... Read More wedding making sure that everything was perfect the day of. If you are searching for a venue, you have found it. Indigo Falls will leave you with lifelong memories and send you off with a heartwarming smile.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Doug H

How can I describe this place in such a few amount of words? Absolutely perfect. The staff embraced one of the most important days in a person's life and turned it into a magical reality. Oh the memories will always bring a smile. Thank you Indigo Falls.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Denise H

Indigo Falls is the absolute BEST venue from start to finish! Our son's rehearsal, wedding, and reception all went off without a hitch (no pun intended.) The grounds are pristine, and every detail is executed to perfection. The staff is top notch, and while they conducted... Read More themselves expertly and professionally in every way, we felt as though we were part of their family. They made sure the bride, groom, and our families enjoyed the special day without any stress....it could not have been more perfect! I highly recommend Indigo Falls for any event.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Anna S

The staff at Indigo Falls gave me the most amazing wedding experience I could have asked for. They truly went above and beyond. Everything I had ever dreamed of came to life at this beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Diane S

Our daughter was married at Indigo Falls last weekend and we can't begin to express our gratitude to the entire team at Indigo Falls, for their professionalism and excellence in seeing to every detail of the wedding. Perhaps the best thing we can say, is that if we had the day... Read More to do over again, we wouldn't change one detail! It was a beautiful, amazing celebration, and the folks at Indigo Falls had everything to do with that! Truly the planning and executing of this special day was a joy and blessing, beyond what words can describe. Kelley Garner and Bruce Johnson were wonderful to work with concerning the venue details and decorating. Gail @ a Perfect Wedding floral design came up with amazing floral arrangements, Lorie, Alicia, and their team at Atlanta's finest Catering took care of all the food and drink details; Tonya was an amazing wedding day coordinator - she was right by our side taking care of all the details; Steven kept the dance floor hoping, playing great music all through the night. When you drive onto the property, it's as if you have entered a fairy tale forest. The property is beautiful, and immaculately maintained, it is peaceful and serene. It was difficult to choose whether to have the wedding inside the chapel or outside by the lake - no need to worry about your wedding day weather as you have great options no matter the weather. If we ever have to plan another wedding we will be returning to Indigo Falls - they work together so well, and treated us like we were part of the family during this season of planning our daughter's wedding. Couldn't have imagined a better day and celebration!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Angela E

Indigo falls is such a magical venue- pictures don’t even do it justice. I work in the wedding industry and have been to hundreds of other venues over the years- indigo falls by far trumps them all. We are so happy with the way we were taken care of by the staff and vendors. If... Read More you’re looking for a group of professional, charming, friendly, and fun people to make your day go smoothly- look no further than indigo falls in Dallas Ga!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Natalie S

Indigo Falls made our wedding day absolutely amazing!! Everyone was so accommodating and creative during the planning process! We enjoyed our day without a worry in the world! Indigo Falls is by far the most genuine, welcoming, and BEAUTIFUL venue out there!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Darlene C

As mother of the bride, I could not be happier with our stress free experience at Indigo Falls. Everything came together to make our daughters wedding day as special as she (and her parents) dreamt for it to be! All members of the staff were courteous, professional, and... Read More extremely talented in their positions. The facility is excellent, and the attention to detail is outstanding. And, of course, the rustic yet elegant setting is idyllic and superb! I highly recommend Indigo Falls and it's team of wedding professionals to help with the wedding of you dreams.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jessica O

My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls in September of 2016. We not only fell in love with the venue, but the staff as well. We were treated like family from day one, and our wedding day was absolutely flawless with no hiccups. If you are looking for perfect in all... Read More aspects, indigo falls is your venue-you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Midorie D

On August 5, 2017 I married my best friend and love of my life. I could not have wished for a more perfect wedding experience. The support provided by Indigo Falls was amazing. I felt as though the staff ( more like family) could read my mind and just pull out all of my dreams... Read More and make them a reality. I especially appreciate Kelley in that I mentioned that I love the show Fixer Upper just in conversation; and then on my wedding day she surprised me by having decor from Magnolia Home (Of Course from the show). I felt this was special, and though I knew before, I absolutely knew now that this not only was a venue with integrity and thoughtfulness, but also one that was passionate about their goal to make my Wedding Day the best day ever. My family and friends raved about the venue and its natural beauty as well. I don't see why anyone would go anywhere else when everything you need is at Indigo Falls; including great food! I highly recommend doing the cooking station!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Cortney F

Every single staff member that we encountered was exceptional! It was a stress free venue and they took care of everything! We couldn't have been more thankful to have picked Indigo Falls.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Anette T

My husband and I got married there this past June and it was literally the best day of our lives!!! We are so happy we chose Indigo Falls and their amazing team- Bruce, Kelley, and Tonya! They are the dream team of weddings and made our day PERFECT. Lots of brides talk about all... Read More the little things that went wrong that day but when we look back these three made it top priority to make sure that our day went flawless! If you are looking for a place that ensures you get your perfect day, look no more!!! This was hands down the BEST decision we made in the whole wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Megan C

Saying I DO was the best decision of my life but saying I DO at Indigo Falls was a very close second! My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls on 5/26/17 and it was the absolute best day of our lives. From the moment I called Bruce 9 months ago to get information about the... Read More venue, I felt completely at ease and knew I made the right decision from the start. I felt so confident that I even booked it without ever visiting the venue because we are all from out of state! The entire staff is absolutely phenomenal. Kelley is a gem- from the beginning she gave me complete undivided attention and helped put together the most gorgeous wedding! She truly loves what she does & it absolutely shows. Tonya is a God send- truly the most patient woman in the world and a jack of all trades. She coordinated our entire ceremony, did amazing hair and makeup on me and my bridal party & made everyone feel so welcome and right at home. I loved spending time with her on my wedding day because she not only helped calm my nerves but I also got to learn how it's her family owned business & how much it means to her. And lastly, the amazing Bruce- one of the kindest people you will ever meet! He was the first person I spoke to at Indigo Falls and he made an everlasting wonderful impression. He will help you with any and everything you need to help make your special day perfect. The ever so talented florist, Gail- oh my goodness, we are all STILL talking about our gorgeous bouquets... absolutely breathtaking. Atlanta's Finest Catering provided our DELICIOUS food & wedding cake! They cater anything and everything you want & do a wonderful job. Steven the DJ- such a great person & a fun DJ! He gets involved with the guests during the reception (if you request) and helps make everyone have an awesome time! I don't think I will ever have enough great things to say about Indigo Falls other than we will remember our special day and everyone who played a part for the rest of our lives. Thank you for our perfect day.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kayla S

My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls just over a month ago and we are still in awe of how amazing this venue is. As soon as we walked up to the beautiful chapel and looked over the beautiful lake when we were touring the venue, we knew this would be the place that we... Read More started our forever. Everyone at Indigo was more than helpful from the very beginning. Meeting with Kelley to go over decoration and center pieces was one of my favorite parts of the entire wedding planning process. She was so much fun to work with. Oh, and did I mention how talented she is!? The reception hall was absolutely beautiful and it was exactly what my husband and I were wanting it to be! Bruce made everything run so smoothly the day of! I don't know how he keeps his cool working with so many brides. Tonya was fabulous and I was so at peace knowing that she had everything under control and I did not have to worry about a thing! Atlanta's Finest Catering was phenomenal and the food was amazing! They made sure my husband and I had plates first and even had a picnic basket for us as we left! I cannot say enough great things about this wonderful venture and the fabulous people that work there! They made my big day the best day. Thank you Indigo Falls!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Zac D

Everything was so easy and very well done through the entire planning process.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Paige Z

My husband and I got married at indigo falls on June 3, 2017, It was the best day of my life and it wouldn't have been anywhere close to that without all the behind the scenes help from the wonderful staff at indigo falls. Kelly is an amazing decorator and even living in... Read More Maryland she was able to get my design aesthetic across. Tonya kept the day rolling just as planned and even though I'm sure something went wrong behind the scenes she never let me know which made for a very relaxed day for me! Bruce was amazing from the start and made sure everything we needed was taken care of. Atlantas finest catering made the perfect menu for us and even brought us lunch before the wedding. Even the DJ was amazing and kept a secret from me that my husband would be singing a song to me at one point in the night!!! Now that I have raved on the staff I have to rave on the venue itself.... it is BEAUTIFUL!! Not only do you get the amazing groom and bridal suites with the outdoor lake for the ceremony but if there is rain you already have the built in backup plan with the chapel which is head over heals gorgeous as well. Whatever your style indigo falls can meet it and exceed your expectations. 100% worth the money and would recommend to anyone getting married in ga!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jamie B

I was the maid of honor for my sister's wedding at Indigo Falls, and it couldn't have gone better! They gave my sister the wedding if her dreams. The staff accommodated our every need along the way, and were extremely helpful! These guys are going to take care of you on... Read More everything, from the flowers, to the cake, music, decoration, and day-of coordination! They know what they are doing, and they do it well. Literally nothing went wrong-- they are professionals! The staff were extremely responsive to every single email or call that we made (even to me, the overbearing maid of honor :) ) They even helped arrange a surprise video that we played at the wedding and that my sister had no idea about! They are truly dedicated to making your wedding exactly as you want it. The people at Indigo Falls are warm, friendly, professional, and amazing at what they do. I highly recommend them to any bride! You won't make a mistake choosing Indigo Falls!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Hannah D

Initially, I felt overwhelmed planning a wedding, but Indigo Falls eased all my worries! They took my style and core ideas and turned into the most fantastic wedding. They think of everything down to the finest detail and make sure you are cared for the whole day. I had the most... Read More incredible time at my wedding because I did not have to worry or tend to anything. Indigo Falls gets 5/5; I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Aislinn C

Beautiful venue and amazing staff! They made our day exactly what we wanted it to be and it was perfect. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jackie S

My experience at Indigo Falls was truly amazing!!! They treat you like family from the second you walk through the doors. The venue is absolutely stunning and for weeks after the wedding, we still had friends calling us telling us how gorgeous it was. They make everything SO... Read More EASY for the bride and groom families, and guests. I didn't have to worry about a thing. What you get for the price is really unbeatable.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kaley H

My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls in April of 2017 and it could not have been more perfect. It is literally a "one-stop-shop" but in the best way possible. Their attention to detail is unmatched and the care and service they provide is absolutely incredible and they... Read More truly make you feel like you are the only bride and groom they are planning a wedding for. The venue alone is an absolute show stopper; it is GORGEOUS any time of year. We had so many compliments on the catering and the decorations that you can choose from for the reception are endless and designed exactly how you want it to make it the wedding of your dreams. Everyone we worked with was so kind and we could tell they actually WANTED to help us and work with us which was refreshing and they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and had the perfect day. I recommend Indigo Falls with absolutely no reservations.