Indigo Falls Events

Dallas, GA

Book Your Wedding with Indigo Falls Events

A BALLROOM IN DALLAS, GA

Indigo Falls Events in Dallas, Georgia, offers a woodland setting for your upcoming wedding. Set on an expansive 330 acres, Indigo Falls Events has newly built event spaces to accommodate your ceremony and reception. Pristine outdoor event spaces are also available for your wedding event.

Rustic Chapel. This newly built rustic chapel has a rustic exterior with all the elegance you would want inside. Permanent pews line the sanctuary and chandeliers provide ambient lighting. The chapel will seat up to 250 guests.

Reception Hall. The primitive interior of the new reception hall provides a winning contrast with ornate elements such as the crystal chandeliers that line the vaulted ceilings. A massive stone fireplace serves as a distinctive focal point. The reception hall will seat up to 250 guests.

Covered Bridge. A brand new covered bridge is now present on the property, with an appealing covered space, a fire pit, winding paths and an outdoor deck. The covered bridge is ideal for intimate ceremonies or small cocktail receptions.

Conference Center. This versatile meeting area is ideal for receptions and concerts. With in-house acoustics and sound system, a DJ or a live band would be a resounding success in this space.

On the Grounds. The sprawling acreage of Indigo Falls provides many different spots for an outdoor ceremony and reception. A gazebo by the lake could serve as your altar. Gardens, pathways and bridges are situated throughout the property, which could serve as your event space.

The event coordinators on staff at Indigo Falls Events are experts at managing small and large wedding events. A wedding on these beautiful grounds cannot help but be a breathtaking event.

Fully equipped bridal and groom suites are located on the lower level of the rustic chapel. The bridal suite features four hair and makeup stations and plentiful storage areas to hold all your gear. The groom suite has a large dressing room, a full bathroom and a large-screen television.

The venue provides all tables and chairs for your events. Full set-up will be performed by the team, with tables dressed in ivory or white linens. A full caterer's kitchen is also on-site and available for your caterer to use during your event.

The venue does not offer catering and beverage service. However, Indigo Falls Events staff members provide full assistance with coordinating and scheduling vendors and their services. The staff will also perform all decorating and installation of your outdoor lighting. If inclement weather threatens, a back-up plan is always in place to move your event indoors.

Valet parking is provided by Indigo Falls Events for your guests' convenience.

Warm and friendly service by the events team at Indigo Falls Events ensures that your wedding day will be an unparalleled experience. The staff members invite your special requests and they strive to make your wedding wishes come true. Remember, you can also gather in one of the event spaces for your rehearsal dinner.

Where Rustic Meets Elegance.....

Here at Indigo Falls we specialize in outdoor weddings. Our unique one of a kind facility is nestled in a serene mountain setting overlooking 3 lakes, along with cascading waterfalls & quaint walking paths. Our rustic chapel & reception hall makes this venue a must see!

Ballroom, Waterfront

Food + Catering, Planning

392 Red Mountain Rd, Dallas, GA (770) 443-4458

Indigo Falls: Perfection

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Jessi B

My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls on May 17, 2015. Not only is this venue absolutely gorgeous, the staff is just as magnificent. From our very first experience when we were venue shopping, we were blown away. Of course the scenery does that on its own, but when we met... Read More with the staff we truly fell in love. They are the nicest people and truly will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy, comfortable, and excited. It is a mostly all inclusive venue, so we had the pleasure of also working with some of the vendors that they use regularly and they were also all very easy and pleasant to work with. One of the other big selling points of this venue for us was the back up plan. Since we were planning a Spring wedding we wanted to feel secure about a solid option for if it rained. Indigo Falls has you covered. They have an absolutely gorgeous, rustic chapel that is beautiful enough to be a first option. Under the chapel is where the bridal parties have tons of space to get ready and relax before the ceremony. The Bridal suite is spacious, beautiful, and very accommodating. Both my hair and make up crews were raving about how well it was set up for them to work. The Groom's suite is also very nicely decorated and comfortable. The reception hall is onsite which to us was also a big plus. It is very spacious and laid out really well. We had plenty of room for all of our guests plus a big dance area. They also have it set up to where all the songs/announcements that the DJ makes are also played outside so that if you have any guests out wandering around the grounds or using the outdoor bar, they can hear what is going on so they won't miss anything. Another great feature that the venue has is a very nice loft apartment that can be used for out of town guests or even the bridal party the night before if you want to be onsite. All in all, our day went off without a single hitch. Everything went as smooth as could be. The staff at Indigo Falls really has it down to a science and if you choose this venue, you can be confident that your day will be perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to everyone.

A Breathtaking Wedding Venue!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Elaine C

Indigo Falls is an amazing venue for a wedding! We discovered this beautiful site just as it was opening and for 21 months planned alongside the professional, yet down to earth and friendly staff, to make our daughter's dream wedding come true. Indigo Falls is nature at it's... Read More best with a beautiful outdoor wedding site on the lake. This is combined with luxury facilities for dressing, reception and a beautiful back up plan in the form of a rustic and elegant chapel. Our guest were raving over the facilities the entire night! The grounds are always kept perfectly and the staff is there to be sure the wedding day runs like clock work. I can't say enough about the kindness shown to us by Bruce and his amazing staff and preferred vendors. We could not have been more pleased with our choice and would recommend this to anyone who wants a unique and perfect location for a wedding. We will treasure our memories made at this beautiful setting for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Evan Z

My husband and I got married at indigo falls on June 3, 2017, It was the best day of my life and it wouldn't have been anywhere close to that without all the behind the scenes help from the wonderful staff at indigo falls. Kelly is an amazing decorator and even living in... Read More Maryland she was able to get my design aesthetic across. Tonya kept the day rolling just as planned and even though I'm sure something went wrong behind the scenes she never let me know which made for a very relaxed day for me! Bruce was amazing from the start and made sure everything we needed was taken care of. Atlantas finest catering made the perfect menu for us and even brought us lunch before the wedding. Even the DJ was amazing and kept a secret from me that my husband would be singing a song to me at one point in the night!!! Now that I have raved on the staff I have to rave on the venue itself.... it is BEAUTIFUL!! Not only do you get the amazing groom and bridal suites with the outdoor lake for the ceremony but if there is rain you already have the built in backup plan with the chapel which is head over heals gorgeous as well. Whatever your style indigo falls can meet it and exceed your expectations. 100% worth the money and would recommend to anyone getting married in ga!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jamie B

I was the maid of honor for my sister's wedding at Indigo Falls, and it couldn't have gone better! They gave my sister the wedding if her dreams. The staff accommodated our every need along the way, and were extremely helpful! These guys are going to take care of you on... Read More everything, from the flowers, to the cake, music, decoration, and day-of coordination! They know what they are doing, and they do it well. Literally nothing went wrong-- they are professionals! The staff were extremely responsive to every single email or call that we made (even to me, the overbearing maid of honor :) ) They even helped arrange a surprise video that we played at the wedding and that my sister had no idea about! They are truly dedicated to making your wedding exactly as you want it. The people at Indigo Falls are warm, friendly, professional, and amazing at what they do. I highly recommend them to any bride! You won't make a mistake choosing Indigo Falls!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Hannah D

Initially, I felt overwhelmed planning a wedding, but Indigo Falls eased all my worries! They took my style and core ideas and turned into the most fantastic wedding. They think of everything down to the finest detail and make sure you are cared for the whole day. I had the most... Read More incredible time at my wedding because I did not have to worry or tend to anything. Indigo Falls gets 5/5; I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Aislinn C

Beautiful venue and amazing staff! They made our day exactly what we wanted it to be and it was perfect. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jackie S

My experience at Indigo Falls was truly amazing!!! They treat you like family from the second you walk through the doors. The venue is absolutely stunning and for weeks after the wedding, we still had friends calling us telling us how gorgeous it was. They make everything SO... Read More EASY for the bride and groom families, and guests. I didn't have to worry about a thing. What you get for the price is really unbeatable.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kaley H

My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls in April of 2017 and it could not have been more perfect. It is literally a "one-stop-shop" but in the best way possible. Their attention to detail is unmatched and the care and service they provide is absolutely incredible and they... Read More truly make you feel like you are the only bride and groom they are planning a wedding for. The venue alone is an absolute show stopper; it is GORGEOUS any time of year. We had so many compliments on the catering and the decorations that you can choose from for the reception are endless and designed exactly how you want it to make it the wedding of your dreams. Everyone we worked with was so kind and we could tell they actually WANTED to help us and work with us which was refreshing and they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and had the perfect day. I recommend Indigo Falls with absolutely no reservations.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Danielle P

This place is worth every penny spent. We absolutely loved everyone there and are so grateful for everything they did to make our day perfect for us. They were there every step of the way to help everything go smoothly and truly care about making your day the way you want it. I... Read More can't say enough great things about Indigo Falls. Everything was even better than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 barbara B

What an amazing venue! We had a wedding there last night and from the first meeting until the last moment everything is perfect! This is the nicest group of people I've ever worked with. They are so accommodating and work with you on every day tail – from the flowers to the... Read More catering to the decorations – even the DJ! Absolutely top notch and besides all that, it is so gorgeous! We were blessed with some incredible fall weather but even if we hadn't had a beautiful day, the venue is so stunning by itself! I can't stand of good things about this place. Book it early it's a magical fairy tale event center and I'm sure it feels up fast!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Haley H

Honestly, a 5-star review doesn't do this amazing venue any justice. My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls on Oct. 15 of this year, and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful or perfect wedding. It's been almost three weeks now, and my husband and I STILL have people... Read More calling us to talk about how beautiful the entire day was. We've had several of our guests tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to, which is something every newlywed couple wants to hear! But it's not just the stunning scenery of Indigo Falls that makes it perfect - it's also the amazing staff. The Indigo Falls team went above and beyond to ensure our day was everything we ever wanted, and it really and truly was everything we could have ever asked for. Kelley, Bruce, and Tonya are absolutely amazing to work with, and it's obvious that they truly care about each and every couple they host. Their preferred vendors (Atlanta's Finest Catering and Honeymoon Bakery are the BOMB) are unparalleled, and the "all inclusive" feel that Indigo provides makes the planning so much easier and less stressful. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding day. It was absolutely everything we could have ever dreamed of -- the Indigo Falls team made sure of that.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Taylor B

I cannot even begin to say how wonderful Indigo Falls is! Our wedding the first weekend of October was a dream all because of the incredible people who work there! Kelley, Tonya, and Bruce are there to make your day perfect and that is exactly what they did! They are the... Read More sweetest people to work with! I had not one thing to worry about throughout the process because I knew they were all there to handle it! They treat you just like family! The venue itself is gorgeous! It was the first venue we saw and we knew right away that this was a hidden fairytale place. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything went. I could never thank Indigo Falls enough for helping make every wedding dream I had come true!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Stephanie P

What a wonderful day we had at Indigo Falls celebrating our daughter's wedding! Thank you Kelley, Tonya, Bruce and your entire staff for making this day so memorable. Every step of the planning process was easy. Every detail was executed perfectly. Personal touches in the... Read More ceremony and décor were encouraged. We received so many compliments from our family and friends about the grounds, lakeside chapel, and beautiful reception decor that truly belong to you. We are so happy to have chosen your venue and highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 JoAnne S

I don't have the words to accurately express my gratitude to Kelley and Tonya with Indigo Falls for my daughter's absolutely flawless wedding. From the planning stage to the event itself, the attention to detail is unsurpassable. They truly think of everything! As the mother of... Read More the bride, it was such a blessing to focus on my daughter on the day of, rather than stressing over set up and details. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful! From the ceremony site to the chapel to the reception hall and the grounds, every detail is perfectly manicured and perfectly thought out. I, very highly recommend Indigo Falls. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kim T

OUTSTANDING! As the mother of the bride and the bride in the Air Force and not able to make much of the planning, these folks made this event incredible, beautiful, and the best wedding ever! Bruce, Kelley, Tonya are just part of the amazing team you work with in creating the... Read More most worry-free, well-run wedding event ever. Our family and friends fell in love with the place and how well they run a wedding and I know we will be attending a lot of future weddings there. This is the second wedding for a daughter and it was night and day in how wonderful these folks were to work with, how accommodating they were, how much they were willing to help in any area we needed, and how they understand working on a budget! They bent over backwards in so many ways to make this a wedding we will never forget. I am a type A person that worries about everything but they truly took care of EVERYTHING and I just relaxed and had a wonderful time at the event without one tiny thing to worry about. All of their vendors are also top-notch and 5-star all the way, Atlanta's Finest Catering, A Perfect Wedding Floral, and DJ Rock entertainment did superb jobs for us, also. I have a son getting married next summer and I am begging him to come home to Georgia to get married so I can book his event at Indigo Falls. You will not go wrong here! There is nothing this competent staff can't handle and work through. You will get to enjoy every moment of the big day without one worry or care...... Go Indigo Falls! You deserve to be the top place in Georgia for a wedding or any other event at this beautiful, unique and wonderful location!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Margaret G

Our daughter and son-in-law's wedding could not have been more perfect! For a wedding of over 200 guests, we were totally care-free!! Indigo Falls, and the vendors with whom they contract were amazing! Our guests were extremely complimentary of the facilities and property,... Read More the hospitality of everyone working the event, the food, the flowers, the DJ - you name it! Kelley met with us several times. She is amazing!!! Appointments for vendors were set up for us at a time convenient for us. My cousin, from western Pennsylvania, said she contacted her Pennsylvania friends and told them one of them needed to have their daughter's wedding at Indigo Falls. No higher compliment could be had! Although we had high expectations, they were far exceeded by Indigo Falls and their contracted vendors. Thank you for a wedding that will remain in the memories of all of our guests for a very long time!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Kimberli Marie D

I don't even know where to begin. My husband and I got married at Indigo Falls on 11/14/15. To this day, our guests still talk about how beautiful and amazing our wedding was! From the first moment we saw Indigo, we knew that was exactly where we wanted to get married.... Read More Everything about Indigo is absolutely perfect. From the beautiful grounds to Kelley, Bruce and Tonya. I do not even have words to describe how amazing these 3 are. They were such a pleasure to work with and made everything stress free and so smooth and easy. Planning involved absolutely no stress! They took care of everything you could possibly think of! That day was such a blur, but it was perfect. I could not have asked for a better fairy tale wedding. Indigo became family, and I will never be able to thank them enough for making our day unforgettable. =o]

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Megan G

My husband and I were married at Indigo Falls on July 2 this year. The entire experience was so enjoyable and stressfree. We did not have to worry about so many things that many brides need to worry about. They provide the DJ, catering, flowers, AND the decorating - and all... Read More of these vendors are first class! All we had to do was pick the photographer! Kelley, Bruce, and everyone else with the venue are so enjoyable to work with, and when the wedding day came, I had no worries at all - they take care of everything! When my sister ended up with a flat tire on the wedding day, they took care of that too! When looking for a venue, this was the only place we looked and we are so happy we decided to have our wedding here. What Indigo Falls does is so absolutely amazing and we would not change a single thing about the whole experience. They are THE experts in the wedding business!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Christina G

This place is the best!!! They thought through every possible thing and make it wasy as pie! The venue is also the most romantic and beautiful place ever!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Indigo Falls. My daughter was married there on June 4th 2016. It was the most magical day. The venue is breathtaking! From the moment we arrived to go on our tour, we knew Indigo Falls was the perfect place. The entire staff is so... Read More friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make sure everything is just the way you envisioned. I have no doubt if you visit this magical place, you will fall in love with it just the way we did. Congrats to the owners and staff for making Indigo Falls the most awesome Wedding Venue!!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

My daughter got married at Indigo Falls a week and half ago and we are still getting rave reviews from guests! Everything was perfect due to the professionalism, creativity and friendliness of the entire staff there. On the day of, all my daughter and I had to do was get... Read More ourselves ready. Everything else was taken care of! The food was fabulous, the customer service was second to none, and the grounds are so beautiful it's like being in a fairy tale. Seriously, my daughter's wedding was nothing less than storybook and I would not change a thing. So many people have told me it was the nicest wedding they had ever been to. I have to say, it's the best one I've ever been to! Thank you to everyone at Indigo Falls for creating MAGIC for my daughter, son-in-law and all of us.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Jenny K

Our wedding at Indigo Falls was on May 7, 2016 and everything was absolutely perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better venue. The scenery was breathtaking and all of our guests were in awe the entire night. Kelley, Tonya and Bruce did everything to make our day special. They... Read More made the whole process so easy for us and are very talented at what they do. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Rachel R

My husband and I had our wedding at Indigo Falls on May 14th, and looking back on everything, we wouldn't have changed anything! When we found Indigo Falls last year we knew right away that it was the place for us, and it absolutely lived up to everything we hoped it would be... Read More and more. No other venue in or around Atlanta can compare to Indigo Falls, or the people who run it. The flowers, decorations, food, music, and day-of coordination all were absolutely perfect and I wish we could do it over again! Kelley, Tonya, Bruce, Alisha, Lorie, Gail, and DJ Rock took the weight off my shoulders so I could enjoy being the bride rather than worrying about everything getting done, and I cant thank them enough for making our day a dream come true.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Jena G

My husband and I got married on 12/19/15 at Indigo Falls. From our very first time on the grounds, we just knew this was the venue for us. Your jaw will drop the first time you see the grounds and the entire staff at Indigo is so nice and accommodating. From our first time... Read More there, to our wedding day, Kelley, Bruce, and Tonya made sure that everything was just perfect for us. They listened to what we wanted and the vision that we had in mind and truly made it come to life. Everyone there really tends to all the little details, which is why I believe they are the absolute best venue. On the day of the wedding, they took care of everything. We had absolutely no worries about anything and were truly able to enjoy our special day. In addition to enjoying the breath-taking property, our guests were treated to an absolutely delicious meal by Atlanta's Finest. Our friends and family still rave over how beautiful the day was and how much they all enjoyed it--from the amazing views, delicious food, and fun time! The DJ with DJ Rock Entertainment really got our friends and family involved on the dance floor and everyone was able to enjoy the night! My husband and I also chose to stay in the honeymoon cabin that is on the property and it was such a treat! The staff had it decorated so cute for Christmas and it was so nice to have all of our luggage already at the cabin, and to walk in to a huge basket of food on the kitchen counter! We were very comfortable and it was nice to be able to stay on the grounds and not have to drive that night! It's super quaint and cozy--perfect for our winter honeymoon! And if all of this was not enough--Indigo Falls went WAY above and beyond. I left my silk flower bouquet somewhere on the grounds, while taking pictures. I thought it was lost and gone forever and was so upset! After calling Kelley and telling her what happened, she said that they would certainly look for it. After a few weeks and a ton of rain, she said that they had found it, but that it was a little messed up from the rain. Indigo Falls had my bouquet re-worked by a florist and sent it to me in the mail, free of charge! I'm telling you. This was something that they most certainly did NOT have to do, but they did, because they are the best of the best and they truly care about you. They treated my family and friends like a part of their family, and to me that is what made all the difference!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Lisa J

We got married April 24, 2016 and it was literally a perfect day! While we got lucky with the weather, the venue would have been beautiful rain or shine. I don't know how many people told us it was the most beautiful outdoor wedding they'd ever been to! While the all-inclusive... Read More package at Indigo Falls makes things a lot easier and more convenient, what really makes this place work is the people. From the start, we had such a great experience! Bruce, Kelley, & Tonya are not only amazing at what they do, they're great people inside & out! It's obvious they love what they do, and they make you feel special and at ease throughout the process. My husband and I value that, and I don't think it's easy to find in this industry! The catering company is also amazing, and Lori is such a joy to be around! Everyone loved the food, the cake, and the display! Gail is the florist, and our bouquets and arrangements were gorgeous! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, and we thank everyone at Indigo Falls for it!