Indigo Impressions

Herndon, VA

2518 Terra Cotta Circle, Herndon, VA (215) 840-2979

Reviewed on 2/26/2016

I would recommend Indigo Impressions with absolutely no reservations. Bottom line is, Briana's work reflects her passion & creativity as well as the attention to detail of a true professional. After having had a disappointing and frustrating experience with the vendor I used... Read More for the Saved the Dates, I found Briana. She was empathetic on the phone and at our first meeting, her enthusiasm and competence put my fears aside! Briana listened intently to our vision and the feeling we wanted these invitations to evoke. Within a week, we had the first set of proofs for our wedding invitation and they were SPOT ON! Of course, there were minor tweaks here and there, but it was so easy getting thru the proof process with her. She was always available and offered solutions when there appeared to be none. She helped us stay on budget and even taught us how to do a few DIY elements so we wouldn’t have to sacrifice on style! Her resources in the business also came in handy as she helped us find an amazing calligrapher. Briana was truly the whole package! We loved her work so much that we commissioned our entire wedding suite stationary with her—thank you cards, wedding programs, menu cards, place cards, table numbers, & welcome stationary for our out of town bags. I really believe that her design & paper selections set the stage for our wedding to be a not-to-miss event! We received numerous compliments and I have a suspicion that they were a key determinant of our final guest tally! Thank you Briana for restoring my faith and going above and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Alex R

Briana devoted many her nights to us in order to craft the perfect wedding invitation. She is incredibly knowledgeable of the subject matter and truly takes her time explaining the many different options. Our guests LOVED the invitations, which made our decision easy to use her... Read More again for our rehearsal dinner invitations, thank you cards, menus, programs, and various other products. We could not recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Briana custom designed our wedding invitations recently and I can't say enough about working with her. From working with our budget, to putting together some incredible unique designs, she was GREAT to work with. Our invitations went out and the response has been TREMENDOUS. Her... Read More design skills, paper selections, and overall creative instincts were just totally on point!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Brianna @ Indigo Impressions is simply amazing! We used her for rehearsal dinner invitations for our son's wedding. They were the most beautiful and unique invitations we have ever seen! The creativity and professionalism that she demonstrated was top notch! We could not have... Read More been happier with how the invitations turned out! She was also incredibly easy to work with. She took the time to create the perfect invitations.

Wow!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Frances I

Received my invitations from Brianna at Indigo Impressions. Really I couldn't believe how great they are! I brought them to work to show around and everyone was so impressed with the professionalism and the quality. I am so happy with them. Beautiful work like this just adds... Read More to the quality and joy of the occasion. Thank you Brianna!

A LIFESAVER

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Sarah B

We originally hired a local stationary store to complete our invitation and it turned out to be a nightmare. Their in-hour designer was horrible and they ordered the wrong size paper. Three weeks before invitations were suppose to go out we realized our order would not be... Read More completed in time and we began frantically searching for someone to design and print our invitation in a short period of time. Through a Google search I found Indigo Impressions and they were my first and only call. Briana met with us the next day and had our first proof to us within hours of our meeting. Not only do the invitations look AMAZING they were hand delivered early. Briana is a gem and I will recommend her services to everyone and continue to use her for years to come.

Incredible customization

Reviewed on 6/19/2011 Matt B

Briana Coleman at Indigo Impressions is incredible. I've seen a number of Briana's very impressive invitations and notes, but it wasn't until I actually commissioned a project from Indigo Impressions that I saw the incredible dedication and skill that Briana brings to her... Read More work. I provided the text and small images, and Briana responded by not only improving my text (I am not the warmest person, so her touch made everything far more friendly and human), but somehow finding higher quality versions of the exact image that I had provided. When she sent me sample images and then the actual pieces, I was amazed. Briana is a true artist... or engineer... or I don't know, but she does an incredible job with an amazing personal touch. You won't ever regret turning to Indigo Impressions for your engagement announcements, wedding invitations, or ANYTHING you can imagine.

A Cut Far Above the Rest

Reviewed on 6/04/2011 Kristin G

I have used Indigo Impressions now for invitations and announcements for a number of special occasions including moving announcements for when we bought our first house, invitations to my bridal shower and announcements and invitations for my wedding. Briana went above and... Read More beyond my expectations in every respect on all three occasions. She created pieces which were perfectly tailored to my personality and the event and which were absolutely unique in their styling and attention to detail. Briana really took the time to get to know me so she could create pieces which were individually suited to my needs. You will find no cookie cutter invites here, as every single invitation is unique to each client. Briana is prompt, professional and courteous and bent over backwards to deliver my order, even after the head count jumped dramatically beyond expectations. I have received nothing but rave reviews from the recipients on her work and would recommend her to anyone. Briana really is the cream of the crop and if you want a very special and unique product custom made for you at a fair price, then Indigo Impressions should be at the top of your list.

Flawless and Unique Work!

Reviewed on 5/29/2011 Lauren R

Briana is extremely creative and professional in every sense of the word. I had very vague ideas when it came to my save the dates and invitations and she not only brought those ideas to life, but they were even better than I had ever envisioned. She really paid attention to... Read More the type of feel we wanted for our wedding and created something that fit perfectly. The best part was she thought of every single detail so that I didn't have to! I just sent out my save the dates and have gotten so many compliments on how unique and beautiful they are. I would absolutely recommend Indigo Impressions to anyone getting married. Briana is a pleasure to work with and she goes above and beyond to create beautiful one of a kind invitations.

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Michelle C

Briana is incredibly creative and went above and beyond for me. She has great quality and designs even for those on a budget. She was available and attentive even for questions I had beyond my wedding stationary. I thought her being accross the country might be difficult, but... Read More not at all. She packaged and shipped everything very professionally and never skipped a beat with important details. She truely cares about her clientele and their happiness and I would recommend her to anyone!

Just what we wanted

Reviewed on 5/21/2011 mary t

Invitations rarely grab my attention, so when we found that we could be unique with our design and still maintain outstanding quality, we were delighted. Our ideas were translated (and enhanced) flawlessly into something we couldn't even have imagined. Another pleasant... Read More surprise was that these invitations looked and felt to be top shelf all the way, yet our cost was more than fair and highly competitive. A bonus! They arrived packaged beautifully as if works of art. Lots of compliments on these from many who attended. Highly recommend.

Incredible sense of style!

Reviewed on 5/21/2011 sue h

Very creative design ideas and finishing touches that enhanced my own simple vision. I loved the blend of paper patterns and mix of color most of all. My guests have already called to compliment me on the beautiful invitations--now I need to make sure the reception is as... Read More special as the invitiations since they set the stage for something really memorable.