Indigo Landing Restaurant

$$$

Style

Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

One Marina Drive, Alexandria, VA

Great ambiance, food, and service

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Shaunte S

The catering manager and staff at the Indigo Landing were wonderful. The venue is a gem tucked away in Old Alexandria. The staff were so accommodating and customer focused. They went the extra mile to ensure my guests were satisfied. The food was superb. I think all of my guests became members of the Clean Plate Club during my reception. The cake was awesome. It was a selection picked by my fiance' and they really nailed it. By the end of the planning and preparation, the staff felt like family. I was fortunate to have stumbled upon this beautiful venue.

Unique Venue with an impact

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Lora P

Great service and hard to find a place with a water view of the city, reasonably priced and with great staff :) We had a blast working with the Indigo team.

Rose's Review

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Rose P

Let's just say what sold me to have my reception here was the views of the potomac and DC. Working with Indigo was a bit of a struggle. We ordered wild rice with our salmon and potatoes were served! We were asked for a timeline of events that was not followed and the catering coordinator had no idea what time we were supposed to enter! These among other customer service hickups...Use them at your own risk!

Perfect Place for a Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Nicole S

I couldn't say enough good things about this venue. I used them for my rehearsal dinner and everyone was talking about how good the food was and how amazing the view is. Brenda, the event coordinator, was there throughout the entire night and kept checking to make sure we were happy and didn't need anything. Definitely consider them!

My shower at my spot

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 catrice w

I have seen Indigo Landing many time but never had the chance to make there until my sister who was my maid of honor in my wedding secertly drove me to the location. I love the look the food was good the drinks were my focus. I had a wondeful time with my family I was happy to see they pulled it off.

Beautiful Views

Reviewed on 5/17/2011 Rachel Z

Easy!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Miranda S

Indigo was great with planing and organization. Their pre-organized menus and room descriptions online made it very easy for planning from afar. The event manager was great to work with even though she wasn't there during the actual event due to an emergency. Great ambiance and great food. Highly recommended for the price, quality and location.

Send Email