Indigo Landing Restaurant

Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

One Marina Drive, Alexandria, VA

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Andrew K

They helped us create the best memories! We really wanted an outdoor wedding and preferred a venue near the water. Indigo Landing was a serendipitous find, and it instantly felt like "us". As it is a restaurant, we did our recon by having dinner there before committing to a... Read More contract. We then worked with Sharon from day one and she was easy to work with and responsive. We are the inquisitive type and liked being very specific. Sharon gave us peace of mind by providing opportunities for us to drop in on other events with similar set up as ours so we can get a realistic sense of what to expect. She worked with us on every request and truly made an effort to bring our vision to life. One of the things we especially cared about was the tent lighting, and Sharon worked diligently with the vendor and put a lot of attention to it. When she heard that we were happy with the lighting, we could see the gratification on her face. We also had some special requests for the food, and even though there were pre-fixed menus, Sharon was willing to help us work with the chef on certain exceptions, such as a special sauce that the chef made just for our wedding menu. The dedication and care that she and her staff put into our wedding made us felt particularly special on this important day in our lives.

Great ambiance, food, and service

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Shaunte S

The catering manager and staff at the Indigo Landing were wonderful. The venue is a gem tucked away in Old Alexandria. The staff were so accommodating and customer focused. They went the extra mile to ensure my guests were satisfied. The food was superb. I think all of my guests... Read More became members of the Clean Plate Club during my reception. The cake was awesome. It was a selection picked by my fiance' and they really nailed it. By the end of the planning and preparation, the staff felt like family. I was fortunate to have stumbled upon this beautiful venue.

Unique Venue with an impact

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Lora P

Great service and hard to find a place with a water view of the city, reasonably priced and with great staff :) We had a blast working with the Indigo team.

Rose's Review

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Rose P

Let's just say what sold me to have my reception here was the views of the potomac and DC. Working with Indigo was a bit of a struggle. We ordered wild rice with our salmon and potatoes were served! We were asked for a timeline of events that was not followed and the catering... Read More coordinator had no idea what time we were supposed to enter! These among other customer service hickups...Use them at your own risk!

2011-12-21T11:19:48 Response from the vendor

Dear Rosie,Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate it very much. In looking at the event order adn time line that you acknowledged by consenting e mail, herb roasted potatoes are indeed what was written and agreed to by your return e mail... Read Less Read More

Perfect Place for a Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Nicole S

I couldn't say enough good things about this venue. I used them for my rehearsal dinner and everyone was talking about how good the food was and how amazing the view is. Brenda, the event coordinator, was there throughout the entire night and kept checking to make sure we were... Read More happy and didn't need anything. Definitely consider them!

My shower at my spot

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 catrice w

I have seen Indigo Landing many time but never had the chance to make there until my sister who was my maid of honor in my wedding secertly drove me to the location. I love the look the food was good the drinks were my focus. I had a wondeful time with my family I was happy to... Read More see they pulled it off.

Beautiful Views

Reviewed on 5/17/2011 Rachel Z

Easy!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Miranda S

Indigo was great with planing and organization. Their pre-organized menus and room descriptions online made it very easy for planning from afar. The event manager was great to work with even though she wasn't there during the actual event due to an emergency. Great ambiance... Read More and great food. Highly recommended for the price, quality and location.