indigo photography • videography

Charlotte, NC

Elegance, artistry and pure coverage.

Indigo is Charlotte's premier studio and has been voted "The Knot Best of Weddings 2011 Pick." Come meet Jay, Andy, Amanda and Stephanie. We will work with you to create the perfect package for your needs!

Bridal Portraits

Online Proofing

136 Brevard Ct., Charlotte, NC

Loved Jay & Mimi!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Meghan H

My husband and I worked with Jay and Mimi at Indigo for our October 2014 wedding and rehearsal dinner in Charlotte. What pros! The photography was stunning and exactly the aesthetic we were looking for: fairly classic/traditional. While their talent is easy to see from their... Read More site and work online, we were also highly impressed with their professionalism and communication. We live in Boston and didn't meet Jay and Mimi until our wedding week, which speaks volumes to their level of service. Both were extremely responsive and communicative before the wedding, as well as afterwards, throughout the album development process. Planning a wedding from afar isn't easy, and Indigo was seamless all around. Last - both Jay and Mimi are so incredibly friendly and put everyone at ease on the big day. They have the right personalities for both the event and the business process. All around A+ and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Indigo Photography is, to put it simply, the BEST! I had the privilege of working with Stephanie Pulliam who was absolute perfection throughout the entire wedding process. The way she captured my bridal portraits and wedding day truly amazed me. Her creative eye and fearless... Read More style created the pictures of our dreams. My husband has always been passionate about photography so selecting a talented photographer was a high priority for us. Needless to say- we were beyond pleased with the results. Stephanie is fun, reliable and thoughtful. She was professional and had no problem taking charge when she needed to (which I think any bride should acknowledge and appreciate). The quality of service and overall final product completely exceeded our high expectations. Thank you Indigo!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Ashley S

Oh Amanda!! Words could never explain how much amazing talent Amanda Pagano has! I have watched her videos for years before I got the honor of having her film our wedding this May. Her videos are always amazing and I cannot wait to see ours! But let's not forget to mention how... Read More incredibly fun she is to work with! Her positive, vibrant attitude is so much fun to be around, especially on your special day! She got so excited about the footage and couldn't stop smiling with us. It was the happiest day of our life as a couple, and Amanda added even more joy to that! We were so blessed to have her as a part of our day and would recommend her to any and everyone we know!! Her footage is priceless and will be worth every penny and more! Thanks again Amanda for being one of our absolute favorite "vendors"!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kevin K

Jay and Mimi are very easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. Their experience helped us feel comfortable in making sure all of the special moments we wanted got captured--including ones we didn't think of ourselves! During the event, they were present without... Read More being in our faces, allowing us to experience the moment. They spent additional time with us in the reception to make sure we had the shots we needed. That really meant a lot to us. After the wedding, they were quick to get us proofs for the wedding album and digital copies to keep. I recommend them wholeheartedly!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Jay & Mimi are fantastic! Summer 2015 Monroe wedding. They are the perfect mix of professional, artistic, and personable. They immediately put us at ease and guided us through not only photography related things but also helped us find other vendors. Mimi suggested a fabulous... Read More hair/makeup artist. Jay and Mimi helped us with planning out time and making sure we had all the shots that were important to us and so many more that we never would have thought of. The pictures were beyond beautiful. I felt like a princess and they captured that for sure. Our family and friends loved the shots as well. We are so happy! Looking forward to using Indigo again to capture other important life moments like someday down the road pregnancy shots, etc. We love them!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

My husband and I got married August 1, 2016 in Monroe, NC and had Indigo photography (Jay & Mimi) and videography (Amanda) there to capture all the moments. They are fantastic as people, skilled as artists, and provide a wonderful overall experience. We love our photos, as do... Read More our friends and families. The hard part was narrowing down from the hundreds of photos we loved to decide what we wanted for prints and albums. Love them! They really went above and beyond for us!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Andy at Indigo Photography was recommended to us by another vendor, and we could not be happier with our experience. He is a true artist, with a vision for every shot. He had every person in our bridal party, including our parents and us, laughing and enjoying our time. After... Read More our wedding, everyone was commenting on what a warm and friendly guy Andy is, and that he had such great ideas for photo ops. All I have to say is, "worth every penny!"

Amazing wedding photographers

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Taylor P

I highly recommend working with Indigo! We had Jay and Mimi as our photographers for our engagement session and wedding day and we could not be happier with our experience! They were extremely professional, knowledgable, and their approach and made us feel comfortable and at... Read More ease throughout the process. Our images came out even better than we could have imagined and we will definitely work with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Kate M

Apologies for this review being a year late, but we used indigo photography for our engagement shoot a little over a year ago and had a great experience. Our photographer was Stephanie and it was such a pleasant, fun, and memorable experience. We had such a great time and were... Read More so pleased with how the shots came out, we're having them do our newborn photo shoot in the fall! Definitely worthy of anyone's business, the rates are reasonable and the photos are top notch.

Amazing Photography Team!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Belinda S

My husband & I could not be happier with using Indigo Photography for our engagement and wedding photos! Jay and Mimi are professional, kind, and true experts in their field. Our pictures aren't just beautiful, they are true works of art. Jay and Mimi are so creative and... Read More thoughtful in their shots and they capture small moments in a way that is breathtaking. As someone who can be camera-shy, Jay and Mimi make you feel comfortable and allow you to have fun in your shots. Using Indigo is hands down one of the best choices we made in our wedding process! We can't wait to use them again!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 carly k

Indigo did a great job! Easy to work with and we had so much fun at our engagement pics and ultimately at our wedding! Can't wait to see the final pictures and relive our amazing day

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Kaylee A

We chose Indigo photography for our spring wedding this past April and we could not be more pleased! Jay and Mimi where our photographers. They were one of the first vendors on-site on our wedding day and took pictures from before myself and my husband had even arrived to when... Read More everybody had left at the end of the night. They made us feel very comfortable and we never felt like we were being told what to do and how to do it. They took full advantage of our venue and were very creative. They truly seem like they love what they do. It felt very natural to work with them and halfway through the night I forgot they were even there yet they were able to capture great moments and every single picture is perfect. We did not have a lot of time to take pictures on the wedding day yet they were able to create very beautiful, versatile different looks and only a short matter of time. They were beyond professional and we had received all of our final prints within 2 months of our wedding date. We will certainly be using Indigo for any future photography needs!

No regrets

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Olivia

Andy and his second shooter, Gina were fabulous. They were worth every penny and more. Some of our favorite moments happened while we were shooting. They even captured moments that we weren't expecting. Andy made us feel comfortable. He was like an old friend! My grandmothers... Read More are still raving about him.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Hannah D

Like most brides, I was very particular when it came to choosing my photographers. My husband and I are naturally camera shy and the thought of my wedding day turning into a photo-fest reminiscent of prom made me queasy! From the moment I first met Jay, I knew he understood my... Read More hesitations and was confident enough to capture our wedding without shoving a camera in my face for hours on end. I booked Jay and Mimi first for my bridal portraits. The shots came out even better than I imagined. Not only do the photographers at Indigo understand the importance of lighting and know how to capture an individual’s personality, they’re also fun, relaxed and enjoyable to be around, making my shyness a non-issue. When I got my pictures back from our wedding day, I was elated. Jay and Mimi captured every moment and every detail. I didn’t receive a series of posed, cookie-cutter formal portraits; instead, I received pictures capturing memories of my grandmother’s laugh, my husband’s excitement, my aunt’s dance moves and my father’s tears. They captured the moments I missed and the moments I’ll never forget. From a practical standpoint, Indigo’s prices are extremely reasonable and their professionalism cannot be understated. They know how to stick to a timeline, make the evening flow smoothly and ultimately, deliver exactly what the bride and groom want. Anytime I need a photographer, I’ll be calling Indigo.

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Tonya U

We are so pleased and happy with Indigo! We just cannot say enough good things. Our photos are amazing and captured all the moments that we didn't even realize were happening. Thank you to Stephanie and all the wonderful people at Indigo!!

Fun and professional!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Dana M

Jay and Mimi were the photographers for my bridal portaits and our wedding. They are able to capture the traditional staged shots but also provide excellent editorial looking shots. The pictures they captured at the reception that were candid bring back so many happy memories.... Read More Not only that, both Jay and Mimi were a lot of fun. They know how to make you laugh while also getting the job done. In the weeks prior to the wedding, they communicated with us frequently about our wedding day schedule and what we wanted. They responded quickly and were always very informative. We also met with them the week prior to the wedding to go over expectations and how the wedding day would go. Not only that, but they gave great advice on how to make the wedding fun. This made for great pictures! I would definitely recommend using Indigo Photography!

My daughter's weddding

Reviewed on 11/24/2014

Indigo Photography was amazing! The photos were beautiful and they captured the entire experience for us to relive. I would sincerely recommend them to anyone. Their work is absolutely amazing!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Dalissia B

I had a wonderful experience with Indigo! They were very professional ! We had wonderful and unique photos! I got a lot of compliments on them! I would hire them again for sure

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Lisa M

Im one of the last of my friends to get married, and everyone advised me that you get what you pay for when it comes to photographers. I found Indigo on the higher end but definitely competitive in their pricing, and they are worth every penny! Andy is fantastic, approachable,... Read More hilarious, professional and just the best!!

Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Whitney S

Jay and Mimi were amazing! They made my husband and I so comfortable from the first meeting. They are complete professionals. They helped make sure that everything ran smoothly. Are engagement photos and wedding pictures all came out amazing. They did a great mix of posed... Read More pictures and action shots. I look at the pictures and still get butterflies! I would recommend them to every bride!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Brittany L

Mimi and Jay did a phenomenal job on my wedding photographs. They made me feel at ease and captured the most important moments of my big day. I am so impressed with their work and will be referring them to everyone I know. Thanks so much!

Loved Indigo

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Jenna L

Jay and Mimi at Indigo did an incredible job photographing my wedding. I could not have asked for a better team. They were able to use the most seemingly ordinary locations and turn them into the most extraordinary photographs. (For example, when I show off one of my favorite... Read More photos, no one can believe that the background is the parking garage next door to the hotel). They can take great pictures anywhere. My husband and I had a difficult time selecting the pictures for our wedding album because there were too many great ones to choose from. Jay and Mimi were professional too; they were always available for questions, responded to emails quickly, and arrived early to each event. I would highly recommend them.

Indigo Photography ROCKS!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Amanda J

Booking Indigo was one of the first things I did when starting the wedding planning process, and it was also one of the smartest! From the moment I met with Jay and Mimi, I knew that I wouldn't have to worry or stress about having absolutely amazing photographs of my special... Read More day. They are true professionals who have absolutely amazing talent, and they are also so very easy to work with. They did my bridals and wedding pictures, and I could not be happier with the end result! They are phenomenal and beautiful!!! Not one special moment or detail was left out of the story of our wedding day; Mimi and Jay were constantly shooting from the time they got there until after we left our reception. I would recommend them to any bride many times over!

Great attention to detail!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Angela S

Jay and Mimi at Indigo are amazing! They were one of the easiest vendors that we worked with. Planning a wedding is like nothing else. It is so easy to get stressed out. From our first meeting we knew Jay and Mimi were knowledgeable, easy going, and passionate about what they... Read More do. I needed to be comfortable and trust them so that I wouldn't have to micromanage every shot that was being taken. I have seen professional shots from other photographers at other weddings where necklaces are twisted, props are off center, hair is a mess, etc. Jay and Mimi made sure every shot was perfect. Their pricing is very reasonable and the packages can be easily adjusted to fit your needs. We LOVE our pictures and cannot thank Indigo enough!

Phenomenal Photography!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Maria S

I won this photography package at a bridal show. Jay and his team are just phenomenal. They are so professional and so creative. The end result is so stunning. We have our photos for a lifetime-- such great quality. Thanks so much to Jay and Mimi for our amazing wedding... Read More pictures!