Indulge Bakery, Inc.

(67)

Lafayette, CO

Create Lasting Memories with a Cake From Indulge

Memorable receptions end on a high note. We’ve been designing and delivering wedding cakes for over 20 years. A private, complimentary consultation is the first step towards the cake of your dreams. Leave the rest to us and have a great time with your guests!

$$

Type

Gluten Free

1377 Forest Park Circle, Lafayette, CO

My cake was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Chantel C

Linda and her staff were amazing in helping us chose what kind of cake we wanted for our big day. We had a great first meeting with Linda when she sat down with us and gave us a large amount of options to taste including cake frostings and fillings. Everything was delicious! We were stuffed with her amazing little cakes by the time we left! I am so grateful for all that Linda did for me in those months leading up to my wedding. We changed our minds multiple times, and she was so helpful in helping with those changes. And on our wedding day, she set up the most beautiful cake for us. Everyone raved about it! We are so thankful, and happy that we had Linda and Indulge Bakery taking care of us! We would recommend them to everyone!

Best Cake Ever

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Amy S

My wife and I had a wedding Cake that looked and tasted incredible! I was a Marine and wore my dress blues to the wedding and my wife had a beautiful dress with a floral pattern on it. Linda made and decorated a cake that represented both of our outfits. Half of the cake looked like my dress blue uniform, complete with the top piece looking like the cap and the other half looked exactly like my wife's dress. After the wedding my wife and I ate the cake for breakfast every day until it was gone because it was so good. I know this review might sound over the top but I was truly thrilled and amazed at how well our cake turned out. I got a lot of compliments from all of my Marine friends who attended on how awesome it looked. I recommend her 100% and am proud to say that she stayed nearly 400$ under our "cake budget."

Mini Pies instead of Cake!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jessi c

I used Indulge Bakery for my wedding and was 100% thrilled with the entire experience! I did not want a traditional wedding cake and found that Indulge Bakery would make mini sized pies in traditional pie tin's in multiple flavors for a very reasonable price! Linda even worked with me to create a favorite flavor of mine that was not even on their menu of flavors! She delivered on time and the set up looked so awesome! I would recommend Indulge Bakery to anyone!

fantastic

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Kristin H

Fantastic bakery! the tasting was great and their glutton free are amazing. took an idea and ran with it for the cake and was beautiful!

Great options and service

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 hillicia l

The cake tasting was well organized and efficient. Linda was extremely helpful. The cake and pastries are super tasty and colorful. In order to save money, I ordered a 2 tiered cake and a 1/2 sheet. I had a very positive experience.

Best GF Cake in the area

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Jamie W

We went with Indulge Bakery for our gluten free wedding cake after many people recommended them to us. The cake was absolutely fantastic and beautifully done for our theme. The only thing I wish I would've done differently is go with traditional icing like I wanted instead of the buttercream. It was a texture thing for me that I knew already but decided to do buttercream anyway and that was the only thing I would've changed. That was no fault of the bakery. Linda was excellent to work with and she recommended My Favorite Florist, who we ended up using also. We will get all our gluten free cakes from there from now on. Highly recommend them. : ) Jamie K

Great bakery!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Mindy W

Nothing but good things to say, our cake turned out amazing and delicious. We had a dessert area with a big variety of desserts and all of them were fantastic, our guests loved it. They were able to do whatever we requested and were a pleasure to work with. My personal fav's were the mini cheesecakes and grasshoppers! Highly recommended!

Gorgeous Cake- Tasted as Good as it Looked

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Amber K

I wanted an elegant cake that tasted amazing and that is exactly what I got. Our cake tasting was one of the funnest parts of our wedding planning. We met with Linda and she was very attentive and listened to everything that we wanted. She make suggestions regarding what flavors of cake to mix with what fillings and and was spot on. She gave us options that would give us the best cost savings too. I took in a picture of the exact cake that I wanted and she delivered one that looked even better. The colors were perfect and the quality of the design and taste were impeccable. The cake was one of my favorite things about my wedding day. I was extremely happy with it as were all of our guests.

Beautifully delicious

Reviewed on 1/19/2015

Every cake that they made was wonderful. There was the gorgeous wedding cake with beautiful orchids, the groom's cake with Budweiser logo, even the gluten free cupcakes were delicious. There was little left over so everyone loved it. They were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend Indulge Bakery.

Great experience

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Elizabeth B

I order a 3-tier wedding cake for my wedding. Not only did it turn out beautiful, but the people there made our taste testing experience one that I won't forget. They were very patient and knowledgable about the different cakes, fillings, options, etc. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they forgot one tiny detail that I had requested as part of the design, but it still turned out better than I thought it would and every one loved it! I will be going there in the future for any big occasion where I will need a cake, like my husbands 30th birthday that is coming up!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Kristen J

I'm so glad I hired Indulge for my wedding!! We went with cupcakes and they turned out so great! They created small white flowers that matched my bouquet and it they were beautiful! Everyone said the butter cream was amazing (they use real butter by the way, yum!) I couldn't have been happier!

Awesome Cake

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Reanne A

The cakes at our wedding was so AMAZING. Indulge Bakery did an outstanding job and I couldn't have asked for a better cake. They listen to exactly what we want, was friendly, helpful and professional. They held a tasting so we knew exactly what we were going to get. The cake was not only beautiful, but delicious too!!!! Its been over a month from our wedding and people are still talking about how amazing our cake was. They paid attention to small details on the wedding cake and grooms cake (which was a Bud Light Can and Dice and it looked so life like). Overall I would suggest Indulge Bakery to anyone who is looking for an outstanding wedding cake. Good job and thank you for helping make our day prefect!

Beautiful and delicious

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Laura D

Indulge bakery was our best cake-tasting experience. Linda carefully guided us along the steps to creating our cake of choice. The tasting was a mix and match process of all the available cakes, fillings and frostings. We were sold with the cookies n cream filling! The staff delivered our cake onsite and created a beautiful display.

Beautiful groom's cake

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kat A

I requested a Dia de los Muertos cake for my husband's groom's cake. They did an absolutely amazing job taking my description and bringing it to life. It was exactly what I wanted; the colors and design were superb. I understand the cake was amazing also - I didn't get any of it, it was all scooped up within the first 5 minutes of cutting it; I chose a Dark Chocolate cake with their Peanut Butter Mousse. This cake was the first one I bought with them but it hasn't been the last. This is my go to bakery and whenever I've been asked for recommendations since then, Indulge is the only one I say.

Best Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Emily K

We couldn't have gone wrong with choosing Indulge Bakery for our wedding cake. They were very accommodating to what we wanted our cake to look like. We chose to have all gluten free and nobody even knew. I even had a friend ask me where I got our cake from as it was the best cake they have tasted (this is a person who doesn't care for wedding cake normally)!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Kayla T

We went to Indulge Bakery after another bakery backed out on us. We were a little stressed and starting to run short on time before the wedding. Little did we know how lucky we were to walk in to this shop! The tasting was incredible, so many choices and it was great to be able to choose multiple flavors. We had over 220 guests and our cakes were delicious - a huge hit - and they didnt cost a fortune!! We highly recommend Indulge Bakery to every bride!

A hit at our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

Though I am biased, we had a lot for guests to be excited about at our wedding. Our food was great, venue and weather perfect, the drinks were strong, the dancing was fun... All that said, people loved our cake too! We had three flavor combinations and though all were great, the carrot with cream cheese was a favorite. We are so happy to have chosen Indulge after tasting our way through plenty alternate bakeries. Not only was their product our favorite, but their design service was the most flexible as well. Would recommend highly to others.

Beautiful Cake, Absolutely Delicious!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Melaina D

We chose Indulge Bakery from the many wonderful experiences I have had with their breakfast goodies, but also to support our Lafayette Roots. Our cake tasting was wonderful, and the final outcome of our wedding cake was more than we could hope for, both in the beauty and taste. We did a mixture of flavors, the bottom tier being a chocoholic's dream, the middle and top layers a vanilla & lemon combination - all of which were absolutely incredible!!! I cannot say enough good things about Indulge Bakery, and can't wait for the next big event that I need a gorgeous cake!!!

Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Libby C

We had a really great experience with Indulge Bakery! The personalized tasting was so helpful to pick the most amazing flavors, and we really knew the cake was going to be done to perfection when Linda requested paint swatches to make sure the cake matched my ivory dress exactly. Everyone loved the cake, and it turned out so beautiful!! I would highly recommend this bakery to any bride! :) Libby

This place is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Dominique A

Not only was the wedding cake we ordered beautiful and delicious, but all of the other little snack items (macaroons, cannoli, tartlets, etc.) were phenomenal. We have gone back for other items numerous times since!!!!

Amazing Gluten Free

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Courtney M

I am a recent celiac so I was concerned with having a gluten free cake at our wedding. People think gluten free can't taste as good, THINK AGAIN!!! After our first meeting with Indulge I was madly in love with the flavors they offered and the fact that it tasted just as good if not better than regular cake. They offered every flavor that regular cake can come in so I felt that I had options and wasn't just put aside because I had an allergy. The cake was moist and flavorful and the fillings and butter creams just melt in your mouth. They gave us such amazing attention and dedication to our wedding and everything went off without a hitch! And after the wedding I had no adverse reactions because they take their gluten free cooking seriously. I was so relieved to not be sick on my wedding day! Thank you Indulge!

Amazing local place!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Amanda M

It all started when we went in for our tasting. They had a lot of options for fillings and frostings, but not so many that we were overwhelmed. I told them the overall feeling of our wedding and they helped me (and my sweet tooth) narrow down my choices. After making our decisions, I brought in the colors of our wedding and they did a great job matching our cupcake colors to the wedding colors. They even made me a key of decorations so I knew which cupcakes were which! My guests loved our cupcakes! Good thing we ordered extra, because many had more that one!! They delivered our cupcakes, set them up, and it looked beautiful! Every interaction I have had with any staff member of Indulge was pleasant, positive, and enjoyable! I truly recommend Indulge for any event!

Great service and TO DIE FOR cupcakes/cake!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Marissa S

Linda is pretty amazing. She met with me multiple times, not only for the tasting, but also when I was having moments where I was questioning our concept (we had a three tier cake and then two additional flavors of cupcakes all displayed on wine crates). Linda was responsive and reassuring and makes some incredible cake! EVERYone raved about our cake and cupcakes at the wedding. We did the layered cake as white cake with oreo filling and buttercream frosting, then a chocolate almond cupcake with raspberry jam and raspberry buttercream frosting, and finally a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Not only was the display stunning, but the flavors were mindblowing. When we cut the cake, I wanted to just sit down and cut myself another slice!! And the few leftover cupcakes were scooped up by guests because they wanted more! You cannot go wrong with Indulge.

Amazing cake!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Caitlin K

The cake was amazing, and all of our guests were raving about it! The staff was great to work with, and the cake turned out beautiful and delicious!

Awesome Cake

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Audrey W

We used Indulge for our wedding cake last summer. We taste tested at a lot of different bakeries and we found Indulge to be the best. Not only did the cake taste really good, but they allowed us to have multiple flavors on different layers of the cake at no extra cost. The design on the cake was beautiful and they went above and beyond my expectations! The service at Indulge was exemplary. They were very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted. Every time I went in to talk to them about the cake, they were friendly and knowledgeable. They also delivered my cake the day of the wedding and put the topper, and flowers on the cake when they got there. This was one of the easiest decisions I made during the wedding planning process and would recommend them to all.

Send Email