Diamonds and Jewelry Re-Imagined without the Hype

Indy Facets is a refreshing take on the jewelry buying experience. You no longer have to settle for a ring out of a showcase. With Indy Facets you can design the ring of your dreams with the help of our experience designers and the latest technology. Utilizing old world craftsmanship and blending it seamlessly with modern 3D technology we will bring your vision to life right in our design studio. We are not a traditional showroom jeweler, we do things differently and you are going to love it! When working with Indy facets you will be treated to the dedicated private appointment you deserve. Free of distraction, hype and judgement. We are dedicated to giving you uncompromising quality and the best value. Your budget will go further with Indy Facets, contact us to today.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

755 W Carmel Dr #116, Carmel, IN (317) 810-1665

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Lauren D

Excellent Service! At Indy Facets, they really know how to make you feel special!! They provide a one on one experience with a knowledgeable gemologist, Shaun, who truly cares about what YOU want, and will work with you to make a beautiful piece of jewelry! After I designed my... Read More wedding ring with my fiancé, they provided me with a 3D print! How awesome is that?! So neat! When I first thought of designing my own wedding ring, I thought it would be way out of our budget. Come to find out, it probably would have been the same price as a large jewelry store. But instead, I got to design my own ring, rather than having to just choose a ring I "think" I liked at a large store, and have a personal one on one experience with the best (Shaun & Hossley). Indy Facets by far exceeded my expectations! GO check them out now!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Michael K

Shaun is the best - helped us design a wedding band that is perfect - and in our budget! Cannot say enough good things about Indy Facets - will continue coming back for any jewelry needs!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Hossley P

Shaun is absolutely amazing! He helped my now husband pick out the perfect ring for me and I couldn't be happier. I didn't know what I would want but this ring exceeds all my expectations. When we went to do our wedding bands we felt so comfortable and loved every minute of our... Read More experience. If you are looking for a private, fun, and comfortable non-traditional jewelry store Indy Facets is definitely the place to go. You'll never want to go to another jewelry store again!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Lauren B

Shaun helped to create the perfect engagement ring and wedding band for my fiancé! The unique design is truly one of a kind and she really appreciates that. Shaun was extremely easy to work with and we will continue to use Indy Facets for years to come!

Shaun Goodyear

Shaun has had a passion for jewelry since he was a small child. Even making and selling jewelry in high school. Shaun graduated in the top of his class with an on-campus degree in 2001 as a Graduate Jeweler Gemologist with Design and Wax. He wholeheartedly believes every piece of jewelry has a meaningful story to tell, it captures the moment in your life it was given and becomes part of your family. Those moments and stories will be shared many generations down the road. He is honored to have been a part of so many of those moments, and looks forward to being part of your special day.