Is this your business? claim it now

Ines Naftali Floral and Event Design

Aventura, FL

Ines Naftali Floral and Event Design

Aventura, FL

Breathtaking wedding, thanks to INES!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Dalia F

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for Ines. Before meeting her, I had a serious amount of appointments with several florists. For one reason or the other, none of them seem to convince me. After 5 minutes in my meeting Ines I knew she would be the one to make my dream wedding come true! She is not only an extraordinaire human being (which is really important to have around when you are celebrating one of the most important days of your life) but she is also very professional and detailed-oriented. Ines will listen to YOU, she will pay attention to what you like and what you don't like, and she will work with your budget to make the best out of it! My wedding was simply spectacular, elegant and beautiful!! The service was impeccable, Ines and her team are THE BEST! Breathtaking arrangements, the chuppah, the ceremony, everything looked beautiful. She is very reliable, and she will give you what she promises. As a bride, I recommend Ines 100%! But not only that, I would recommend you to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, meet with her before making any decision with other vendor! I think that after meeting with her, and seeing her work, you won't go with anyone else!

Truly a professional

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Victoria B

Ines is an artist who truly understands her craft. When I went to Ines, I had very little vision of what my flowers would look like-- all I knew was that my color theme was purple, and that the flowers should tie that theme together. When she asked about specific flowers, frankly, I had no idea what she was talking about, so I gave her carte blanche (within a budget) to create a beautiful setting. While this might make some brides nervous, I really think this is where Ines excels, and I was delighted with the results. Beautiful, beautiful flowers--- down to the very last detail (including real flowers for my hair). My only frustration in the whole process was dealing with Ines's administrator. While she was pleasant, I found that I would answer her questions, only to repeat the answers later with Ines directly. I would eliminate the middle man and plan to talk directly with Ines herself, because she is the one with vision. (Ines herself would get 5 stars for service). If you want floral arrangements that guests will remember, Ines is the one you want!

Incredible florist

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Vanessa P

Ines is a true artist. She understood my taste and the look and feel I was going for and she kept everything in the budget I gave her. She is responsible, reliable and her designs are simply gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist (for any type of event or occasion).

A Master Florist/Wedding Stylist!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Esther M

I wanted vintage, romantic, peonies, garden roses, the top flowers for the most important day of my life, Ines told me, "whatever your budget is, we will make it work for you." With that, I expected average arrangements. Boy was I wrong! The decor at my wedding looked like a garden in heaven! Every single person commented on the absolutely stunning centerpieces, my amazing bouquet with all the flowers I wanted PLUS rare flowers I've never seen before! The whole ceremony smelled like a Parisian garden! The hoopah was draped in white fabric and embedded with stunning vines and flowers. When I caught sight of it as I came down the aisle, I took three steps and started to cry at how absolutely gorgeous the setting was for the happiest day of my life. Ines was the consummate professional, and a sweetheart to boot. I plan to use her again and recommend her wedding stylist services to any bride who wants to be surrounded by beauty on her happiest day. The quality of the flowers was A1, as was the quality of Ines's artistry. A true floral MASTER!

TO Ines Naftali Floral and Event Design