Infinite Pose-abilities Photography/Video/Photobooth

Serving Greater Pittsburgh and other destinations.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

301 4th St, Irwin, PA Serving Greater Pittsburgh and other destinations. (724) 590-0576

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Erika H

We looked at Infinite Pose-abilities because they won The Best of The Knot so many times. We booked them because after meeting with them and seeing their work we understood why. We couldn't have made a better choice. If your looking for a one stop shop for everything photography... Read More and video call them and hope they're available.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Courtney S

Awesome and creative people. This is the third wedding they did for family and friends and we are so happy to have used them.

2017-10-29T20:47:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Courtney S

Jeff was amazing. I can't recommend him enough for his creativity.

2017-10-29T20:48:14 Response from the vendor

Wow. I appreciate the endorsement. Brides like you bring it out in me!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Melissa B

They were amazing. I couldn't have picked a better photographer. Jeff and Jeff and Lisa were on top of everything. I am SO GLAD!!!! I picked this company.

2017-10-29T20:48:39 Response from the vendor

We're glad you picked us too! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lisa G

We recommend Jeff at the HIGHEST level (and have recommended several times), he knows ALL the right shots and great shots you wouldn't even think of. He is the MASTER of candid shots he is NINJA FAST, he knows you're about to laugh or joke before you do and is ready in a quarter... Read More second!

2017-10-29T20:49:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 A V

We really enjoyed working with them. Have recommended to 3 friends already. Their pricing is amazing and the quality of the pictures and videos was exceptional. So creative. Thank you Jeff and Lisa for making our day so special.

2017-10-29T20:50:01 Response from the vendor

The key is it was YOUR day! Thank you for including us.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica S

Amazing work! They're not the cheapest photographer around, but there's a reason for that. You truly get what you pay for. Having beautiful, high-quality pictures was definitely worth it. Not only that, with everything going on during wedding day, you miss SO much stuff. We had... Read More a video also taken which is awesome, but we also got a DVD that has some random clips from the entire day. I love having this and every time I watch I feel the same excitement I felt during the wedding. Highly recommended.

2017-10-05T13:22:01 Response from the vendor

Awesome. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jessica S

So easy to work with. The team was a well oiled machine. They really helped make our day stress free. We would encourage everyone to use them for their wedding.

2017-09-27T13:11:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. We love weddings!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Tammy L

Great photography and video. So glad we used them. We looked at at least a dozen photographers before we found Infinite pose-abilities. Their candid and creative style is what convinced us. They were so easy to work with. We couldn't be happier

2017-08-25T12:56:06 Response from the vendor

So glad we were able to help you remember your day! Thank you for allowing us to share.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Christina S

Jeff and his team are amazing! We got married 3 weeks ago, and within a few days we had the most amazing preview! We did the photo/video/photobooth package and wow is he a bargain! He is top notch and you need to book him! He made everyone feel so comfortable, and was so much... Read More fun to work with! The photobooth was a hit too! I can't wait to see the video and the rest of the pics!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Nicole L

Absolutely beautiful pictures. Jeff was extremely fun and made us all laugh. We had a great time working with him.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Krysta C

Jeff and his team were absolutely AMAZING! Not only were they the best priced photographers/photo booth that I found, but their professionalism and personalities were second to none. From the moment I arrived at the venue, they were capturing every important moment of our... Read More day. They really took over when it came to creativity, asking for our dresses/shoes/rings, etc. to take outside and photograph while we were getting the venue set up. They thought of it all!!! I sent them a few ideas prior to the wedding and they made sure they incorporated each and every one! They made our day so easy and that was so important, and the best part is, we have GORGEOUS pictures to prove it! I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you Jeff!!

2016-10-27T13:01:08 Response from the vendor

Working with great couple like you make our work easy! Thank you so much for sharing your day with us.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christine M

Seriously the best ever. I used all their services and it made my life easier. Our pictures preview is fantastic and the video teaser was like a Hollywood movie. We can't wait to see the rest.

2016-10-20T12:21:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the testimonial. It was great working with you to make your day the one you dreamed of.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Katelyn Z

Jeff and Lisa did an amazing job for our wedding. They were attentive to detail and creative. They gathered as much information before the wedding day so they might be able to give a better service. Jeff also set up a pintrest page where I could pin differnt photo ideas I had... Read More for the day of and he would make them happen. We got to see just a few of our photos from the day and we were so excited to see how well they turned out! I really felt we got a great deal with their prices on the photo-booth, video, and wedding day photography. We not only got high quilty and creative photos, but a photobooth and video(which when my husband and I first started looking, we didnt think it was going to be in the budget to do all three) Jeff really has a creative eye and takes advatage of the situation. On our wedding day we had a rainbow and a beatiful orange moon you might have thought was photoshopped in if you werent there to see it yourself. Jeff managed to capture that image at the end of of our night as well as do some of really awesome night picutres at the gazebo we got married at earlier that day. Thank you Jeff and Lisa for your hard work and amazing creativity!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Katie Z

Outstanding service. Jeff and Lisa were fun to work with from the engagement session right through the wedding. We love them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Great job! We loved our pictures and video. I still can't believe we got as much as we did for the price. The photo booth was awesome too. Thank you thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jamie F

We really liked working with Jeff and his crew. They were very attentive to me as a bride without being obtrusive. My husband is a little shy and didn't want many pictures of him but he said he felt so comfortable that he didn't mind and actually enjoyed the experience. I have... Read More pictures I didn't expect to get!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Whitney H

Jeff and his crew were absolutely amazing. I couldn't have picked anyone better. They were on top of everything and I have the most beautiful pictures to help me remember my special day. I can not say enough good things. Also the photo booth was such a hit and the price was... Read More great. I could not have picked anyone better. I'm so glad I went through this company. 😀😀😀

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Stacy C

We loved the job Infinite Pose-abilities did. Their crew worked so hard for us. The pictures were fantastic and we think the video is awesome. I've seen the work done by others for a few of my friends who spent so much more for the same thing and this companies work was head and... Read More shoulders above them. I will refer them to all of my friends and family. Great job!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Simply the best. I had very high expectations which were met and exceeded. So many candid shots which I LOVE!!!! Couldn't be happier and the price was incredible. They should charge more! (JK)

2016-08-03T18:23:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kayla. We're so happy you're happy. We like to work so our pricing is just right! lol

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

We got great service an great pictures and video from Infinite Pose-abilities. I can't say enough good things about them. Please use them! We got so much for our money and they were great to work with. You can tell they work together. Everything was coordinated so well.

2016-08-03T15:13:47 Response from the vendor

Working with great brides and grooms make us look good. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

Jeff and his team are AMAZING! I would absolutely recommend them to any bride/groom. Here's why: They were so fun to work with! My husband is not a huge fan of picture taking, but this team helped us have a great time while getting the shots we wanted. Any time I had an... Read More idea or question, Jeff was all ears to make sure it was what we wanted. Extremely efficient. Due to where I wanted pictures and the restrictions of the church, the team had a very strict window for time. We got everything I wanted and made it on time (ahead of schedule) to our reception. You don't want to miss a minute of your wedding because you have a photographer that is taking too long. The variety/quantity of pictures we got was well beyond what we expected. There's nothing worse than loving a picture to find out your new husband's eyes are shut. Thankfully, for the pictures we had to choose from, there were typically 3-4 of the more important shots so it saved us from missing out on a great picture. We got a ton of great pictures from the church/reception that are a mix of traditional wedding pictures, Jeff's creative poses, and tons of candids from the dance floor. Our video package included a DVD of the entire day (From getting ready and all the way through the reception) and a highlight video. Worth every penny! I challenge anyone to find a package as affordable for the same quality and to include everything we got with the Fantasy Story Package. If we had to do it again, my husband and I would choose them again!

2016-05-12T14:53:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kim and Jim. It was really great working with you on your November 2015 wedding. Enjoy!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Jessica S

They were truly the best vendor we worked with. So creative and attentive to us. The pictures were magazine quality and the video was very emotional. What a great group of people. Thank you Jeff, Lisa and crew. I'll be recommending them to all my friends and family.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Jonathan F

From our very first meeting with Jeff he was professional and very easy to get along with. Jeff's all inclusive packages were a huge plus for us and we were able to shoot our engagement photos with him as well as our wedding photos. Jeff was always responsive to emails. He made... Read More the planning process a little easier for us and was a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend him!

2016-04-26T11:43:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for inviting us to share your special day!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Kim F

Jeff and his team were outstanding to work with. Everyone was super friendly, and they all seemed to truly care about capturing all of the moments of our special day. We love the pictures! My husband and I cannot say enough good things about this team. I would highly... Read More recommend to any bride and groom! Extremely affordable without giving up any quality. My husband isn't a huge picture taker, but Jeff and his crew made the picture taking so much fun!

2016-04-26T11:43:51 Response from the vendor

You guys made it easy. Thank you.