"All I can say is, perfect."- Tina P., Bride

Infinite Video is not a "wedding factory" type company. Mike will be there personally to make your special day last forever. Mike mixes cinematic and documentary styles to make you a very special wedding film. It will simply take your breathe away! And he does it at a price you can afford.

Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Wedding

Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

24 Alpine Street, Port Jefferson, NY (631) 664-7161

Infinite Video is AMAZING!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Megan F

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Mike from Infinite video was during our wedding. Obviously after the wedding is over, all you have left to relive it is the pictures and video. Mike is not only artistic with his ideas but he was a pleasure to work with. Hands down... Read More one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He made my husband and I feel totally comfortable. Nothing looked or seemed forced. He shot stuff that you wouldn't even have thought to get. I would recommended him to everyone with 100 % confidence you will not be less than Amazed with his work!!!!! We will absolutely use him for any other event we may have. A+++++

Mike was Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Maribeth P

Mike and Infinite Video were recommended to us by a friend. I had seen her video, and knew that I didn’t want anyone other than Mike doing my wedding video. He made us feel very relaxed and comfortable from the minute we met him. The day of the wedding, Mike showed up to my... Read More mom’s house nice and early and got plenty of great shots of me getting ready. He captured every moment all by himself, no need to bring a second videographer with him, which was great since we had a pretty big crowd (180 guests). Just like our amazing photographer, once the reception started, he disappeared into the crowd but got every important moment plus many others. He made us feel extremely comfortable all day, he had us do some silly poses, but when I saw my video, they were completely worth it! He had the video trailer up on his blog the day after the wedding and our video was completed by the time we got home from our honeymoon! It is amazing, I’m sure we’ll be watching it for years to come! Mike was amazing and I have already recommended him to a few other people and will not hesitate to recommend him to everyone who is getting married!

I could not ask for more!

Reviewed on 12/27/2011 Carly P

I would not only recommend Infinite Video for your wedding videographer, I INSIST that you use this company. Mike Burns was so professional, accommodating, and unimposing at our wedding. We barely knew that he was there, but when we watched the video, we couldn't believe all of... Read More the things that he had captured! The recap video that he made for us is my favorite part of my entire wedding. It makes everyone cry - even people who weren't at our wedding. All of my family and friends were amazed by his talent. Infinite Video is the way to go! Thanks Mike!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Michelle F

Mike was simply amazing at our wedding! He was able to capture every moment, including all the small details we missed. He is very professional, responds quickly to calls and emails, and makes everything easy. We got our DVD's within two weeks of our wedding date, super quick!... Read More We highly recommend using him to making your day so much more special. We had a blast working with Mike (: Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

If you need a videographer for your wedding, I would pray real hard that Mike Burns is available on your important day. Of course he is THE BEST in what he does but on top of everything you would expect from your professional videographer, he is THE MOST wonderful person that... Read More you can ever imagine! He will be there for you ALL THE WAY! Since the very day we went out to see him, he was the friendliest and the most caring person of all. Even when our reception ran overtime past midnight, Mike was there, with his great big smile. He was working non stop since 3pm and was still as cheerful as he has ever been, full of energy, and willing to do more for us! My rule for the vendors was to hire the very best that really enjoy what they are doing because I do not want to see anyone at our wedding that looked like they were there because they had to. Mike really was the perfect pick. It was so comforting to see his happy self working away. Oh, and additional bonus! Mike was ready to hand us our video in a couple of weeks. For those who are not aware, this is really a treat. Our photographer made us wait for 7 months for our pictures and he still didn't deliver what we had asked him to do. Set up an appointment with Mike and you will know what we mean. He is an absolute must have at weddings!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Kimberly S

It's difficult to put into words how amazing Mike (Infinite Video Productions) is. He was the videographer for my brother-in-law's wedding and after seeing his wedding video I knew I had to have Mike for my wedding. Mike is one of the nicest people I've ever met and he's such a... Read More pleasure to work with. He takes so much pride in his work and it shows! He was always quick to respond to emails and very helpful leading up to the wedding. He wants your wedding day to be perfect and he works very hard to capture every detail and moment. Mike prepares for your day well in advance so that everything will go as smooth as possible. He is able to capture everything throughout the day while going unnoticed by guests, for the most part. Mike works so well with everyone, including the other vendors. Once we picked the music for our video, he started working on it immediately and the final video was ready almost as quickly. Mike's wedding videos are perfection and everything you could ever want in a wedding video. He does QUALITY work and everything is so professional. I have watched my wedding video at least 15 times since September. Having this video is priceless! Thank you, Mike!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

I cannot speak more highly about Mike. He had an amazing personality and he was very professional. He was with us every step of the way. Everyone loved him on the day of the wedding and he got amazing shots. The video is absolutely perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Eva B

This post is long overdue since we will be married a year on September 27th, but I needed to express how perfect our wedding day was because of Mike. Along with the memories that we will forever have in our hearts, so will be our amazing video! From the moment we first met Mike... Read More at his office, we felt comfortable and like we were talking to a friend. Something about his professionalism, his love for what he does and listening to our ideas and giving us suggestions to better suit us, just hooked us. On our wedding day, he came to our house and had the patience of a saint to have to deal with 15 women trying to get ready, Lol! At our ceremony and reception, no one even knew he was there. He wasn't intrusive or pushy. Mike, is an AMAZING professional and individual. We are so glad to have found him! His work exceeded our expectations and we will forever be grateful.

Doesn't Get Any Better Than Mike!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Juliet B

Where do I begin? Mike was so amazing from the very first e-mail I sent. He responded right away, and was detailed in his explanation of his services. I was referred to him by my photographer (Tracey Elizabeth Photography), since they have worked together several times before.... Read More Mike was easygoing, responsive, and always willing to provide helpful suggestions in the days leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Mike was so inconspicuous, I hardly noticed him filming throughout the day. He gave us a few suggestions for camera shots, but otherwise we forgot he was there (the shots he suggested were awesome on film). The best part of all? He turned around our trailer WITHIN 24 HOURS!!! It is amazing, here's the link: http://vimeo.com/108064906 ... I can't say enough about Mike's work. He's the best, and I recommend booking him ASAP if you are in the market. He also turned around our official wedding video in under a month. Seriously, some couples wait 5-6 months for this!

Awesome Videographer Great Video and Recap

Reviewed on 7/28/2013

Mike was our videographer for our wedding and I have to say he was excellent!!! His artistic view and also having us chose the music for our video was great. He is so responsive and open to make sure that everything came out perfect. Mike sent us our recap and we still watch... Read More it at least once a week because it was incredible. Mike was able to capture every part of our wedding. We cant stop thanking Mike for his vision and work. Everyone keeps on complimenting us on our video. Sophia and Danny

So glad we didn't choose anyone else

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 M C

We hired Mike Burns because of his amazing work and his layed back and comfortable personality. He was such a pleasure to have around us on such a big day. He was a true professional and our video came out amazingly beautiful! From the recap to the full length video, the... Read More visuals were stunning, so glad we went with Infinite Video Thank you!

The BEST!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Cori D

Mike Burns from Infinite Video Productions is absolutely incredible at what he does. He takes pride in his work and loves what he does. Most production companies try and push you to have two videographers, but Mike assured us that he was able to save us some money and capture... Read More everything on his own. He did just that! Watching the video, you would think there are two cameras there. He captured every moment of the day perfectly and edited all his footage together to create, hands down, the BEST memory we have from our wedding day. From the trailer he posted online the day after the wedding, to the final product (which we received only a month after the wedding!), Mike's work is flawless and truly tells the story of our wedding day from start to finish. We also purchased all the raw footage, and watching Mike take some of the same shots of the details (rings, dress, tables, etc) over and over, it's clear that he was dedicated to getting the perfect shot. And even though they all almost look the same to me, he would not stop until he felt he had it perfectly! He has a great eye and managed to capture little details of the day that our photographers didn't even seem to notice! Not only is Mike great at what he does, he was an absolute pleasure to work with! He arrived on time (if not, early) and was so much FUN to have around. His easy going and positive attitude made it so easy to work with him. He seemed to get along with our photographers really well and was always considerate and making sure he didn't get in their way. During the reception he was virtually invisible and captured some AWESOME dance footage without being in anyones face or right in the crowd. I would absolutely recommend Mike and Infinite Video Productions to ANYONE! If you don't think you need a videographer, think again! Mike can create an emotional and beautiful memory from your wedding day at a very reasonable price (perhaps even underpriced for the quality of work he provides)!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Heather K

As a bride, I wasn't sure I wanted to use a videographer for my wedding. Some friends had told me it was a waste of money, that you never end up watching the video and that weddings are so expensive that if there is a place to cut, video is it! Wow - was this advice wrong! I met... Read More with a couple videographers but when I expressed my concerns about videographers working with and around the photographer, they all gave their whole schpiel on how video is wayy more important that photos and how the photographer should follow their lead at the wedding. Until I met Mike at Infinite! Mike listened to every one of my concerns and put all concerns to rest! He listened to what I wanted and he more than delivered! Mike worked along side my photographer, realizing that BOTH photos and video were important to me! Not only did Mike allow my photographer to do his thing, but he was also able to do his own thing when needed and he helped the photographer and me throughout the entire day! He even fixed my dress a bunch of times for photo and video! Mike is the absolute nicest guy and my favorite vendor of my wedding day! I had no idea what to expect and Mike completely exceeded any expectation I had! The wedding trailer he made for our wedding (which was ready the Monday after!) blew me out of the water. I would recommend him to everyone looking for a great videographer!! I already have recommended him to multiple people! He is AMAZING!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Amanda P

We loved Mike. He was great to work with. We just wished we could have watched the raw footage prior to him editing our video, so some parts didn't get missed.

True professional

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Samantha K

We used Mike for our 11/19/11 wedding. He was so easy to work with and a true professional. We barely noticed that he was there during our ceremony and reception and many guests commented that his equipment appeared "top notch". So far we received our "wedding trailer" - it is... Read More excellent. Look forward to seeing the rest of the video!

2011-12-16T14:20:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review Samantha. I'm really looking forward to editing your video! Wait until you see our favorite song from the reception and grandma wiggle, wiggle, wiggling. And we got some really great stuff on the beach. The perfect day!!!All the best,Mike

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Mary N

Mike Burns (Infinite Video Productions) was incredible! We are so glad we used him and spent money on the video. He was so easy to work with, and very unobtrusive throughout the day, but still captured every moment! The quality of the video is amazing. It looks like a movie! I... Read More would suggest upgrading to the HD because it really does make a difference. He was so laid back and professional at the same time, and he was beyond accommodating. During our reception, our Ring Bearer had a pretty incredible entrance that his Uncle and Aunt really wanted to see, so he created this whole little montage of him and put it up online right away so everyone could see it! He really went out of his way. What's even more amazing is that just a few days after our wedding Mike put up a 'movie trailer' of our wedding online. We have already received our video in full, only four weeks after our wedding. I'm telling you, if you use him you will not be disappointed. He is so nice, professional, talented, and accommodating. He made the whole experience a pleasure! He also referred us to the photographer (Tracey Elizabeth) that we wound up using, on whom I will also be writing a great review. They are used to working together, and we could tell that their work experience together made the day run by very smoothly. They worked off of each other to create an amazing video and photographs. Seriously...USE HIM!

2011-12-16T14:16:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mary! You guys were a blast to work with! I was laughing all day long. From the great ceremony, then to the incident with the fence, all the way to Little Joe's dance moves at the reception. You guys were awesome, so it was... Read Less Read More

INCREDIBLE

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Lyndsay P

Mike at infinite video was outstanding. he was amazing to get along with and took such wonderful shots. we had a blast with him all day!

Best Videographer, has my 100% recommendation

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Nicole B

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day. Not only was he able to capture some amazing moments on film, but he was "invisible" at the ceremony, a true sign of a professional. He's currently editing our wedding video, but was able to send over a quick clip to... Read More give us a sneak peek at what he's been working on, and I was absolutely stunned and excited to see what professional, beautiful work he does. He was also fun to work with. Your wedding day can be very stressful, and Mike being such a pleasure to work with was a welcome change to all the stress. I would absolutely recommend Infinite Video without hesitation.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/28/2010 Lori M

Mike did such a professional fantastic job. He was a pleasure to work with as well!

Amazing and talented Videographer!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 noelle c

Mike was truly an amazing and important part of my wedding day In October 2010. He is such an awesome and talented guy. He is a hard worker and puts together the most beautiful videos! Mike was a pleasure to work with and worked so well with my photographers and other... Read More vendors, he managed to capture all the special moments of our day and we couldn't be more pleased with the finished product and the creative cinematography!! Mike goes above and beyond an you get so much for your money!! I highly recommend using Mike at Infinite Video productions!

2010-11-23T16:41:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks Noelle! It really was such a pleasure being there for you on the wedding day. Your party ROCKED!!!!!!!

Nothing Shy of Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Lisa P

Seems like all of my friends are getting engaged..and the first thing I do when I hear the news? Ask them if they booked a videographer yet, because I have an amazing recommendation!!! Mike's work is unreal..I've never met someone so incredibly talented, so dedicated, so... Read More professional. Our video was ready right when we came back from our honeymoon! He pays attention to every intricate detail without being intrusive. My friends and family are still raving about the video and how great Mike's work was! I'm not one to write reviews, or make recommendations/suggestions, however, when it comes to Mike, I can honestly say I would NEVER recommend anyone else.

2010-11-23T16:39:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Lisa! You have to include yourself in the credits though. You guys are really the ones to make the video!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Michele I

First let me say, I really don’t write a lot of reviews but felt this was 100% necessary as Mike with Infinite Video was outstanding. Mike was our best vendor by far. He was so professional and his work is amazing. My family and I watch the video ALL the time. We had our video... Read More by the time we got back from our honeymoon practically. He also got along with our big bridal party and literally everyone commented on how great he was. He wasn’t intrusive at all and you hardly knew he was there. My family will be using him for all our upcoming weddings, he simply is the best and I would hire ANYONE else. Thanks Mike for capturing our wedding day perfectly!

2010-11-17T16:12:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks Michele. It was easy to do a great job with such a nice group of people that had the PERFECT day!All the best,Mike

Amazing work, really nice guy!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Amy B

We met Mike only a month or so before our wedding, and we still hadn't found a videographer. I'm so glad we waited! We could tell that Mike takes his work seriously, and knows his stuff. His equipment is top of the line, and so was his editing. And on top of it, he is an... Read More extremely nice guy. I seriously want to hang out with him. I referred him to a friend, and she too booked him. It was awesome to see him at her wedding (since I was a bit distracted at mine!); the way he films is incredible. He has this wearable steady-cam thing that lets him take some amazing shots. And he knows how to get ALL the great shots. You will NOT be sorry booking with Mike. As part of our package we got a "film trailer" and it was ready 2 days after the wedding! And it was AMAZING. You need to call Mike.

2010-11-17T16:13:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Nicole, Thanks so much for the nice review. You guys were tons of fun and sooooo easy going. I really enjoyed making your video.thanks again,Mike