Creating stories that touch the soul

Infinity is recognized for setting the standard for high production values in social event video & photography. We produce classic wedding movies that are journalistic in content and cinematic in style. Call us today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2008 09

1014 E Bitters Rd, San Antonio, TX (210) 744-5566

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Melissa P

Seriously the best! So professional and full of ideas. Planning a wedding is so stressful and being able to deal with a vendor that is as kind and professional as infinity video made the process so much more enjoyable. Our video is beautiful and we tear up every time we watch!... Read More Highly recommend!!!! Evan my husband agrees that we love our video better than our photos (we used someone else) and we wish we would've used him for photos as well. You will not be let down! They are amazing!!!

Why you need to hire Infinity Video & Photography?

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

As a groom I didn't think a videographer was necessary. Also we live in London, England and I didn't think it would be possible to find someone so far away who would give us a video shot in a way that would reflect us. I figured that the photographer was enough of an expense and... Read More would be sufficient. How wrong I was! My bride was keen for a videographer and I am now SO PLEASED we got one, and not just any one but Infinity. We looked at many vendors and without being rude, we found them to be very much of a muchness and all the same, and then we stumbled on Infinity. Tomas is such a nice chap who really cared about making this the most personal video that he could make it. He took the time to meet us prior to the big day to get to know us, our personalities and understand our vision for the video. The highlights video was absolutely BRILLIANT and brought to life our special day in a way that reflected us perfectly. The way Tomas and his team both shot and edited the highlights video, resulted in a truly UNIQUE and CONTEMPORARY video. Set to music of your choice, you can create a really COOL and INDIVIDUAL video of your day. For our highlights video, Tomas captured our day using normal speed, really fun TIME LAPSE and also FREEZE FRAMES all perfectly set to music. It worked so well. The blend between using the actual sound feed from the day and our song choices results in a video that we are proud to show off to our friends and family. It is the perfect mix of soppy romance (!) with super fun laughter, dancing and happiness that essentially is our personalities. Months after the big day we regularly watch the footage and are instantly transformed back to the feelings of the day itself. Nothing was missed and we LOVE it. As I write this I have only seen the Highlights video, the full edit is coming in the post (as we live over in the UK!) but I am sure it will be every bit as good. Conclusion: I would urge you to use Infinity and contact Tomas and his team. You will not be disappointed.

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Clarissa D

Originally, I did not want a video for our wedding, I never liked any of the ones I saw until I visited Infinity's website. I absolutely fell in love with their work and I am happy I did because after receiving my video yesterday I was able to relive every moment of my wedding... Read More and it was BEAUTIFUL! I watched the highlight video so many times today and showed it to everyone I work with who gave me so many compliments on how amazing the video was. Tomas was truly professional and caught everything I wanted. From the very moment I spoke to Tomas on the phone he took the time to explain the answers to all of my questions and it helped me to decide on which package I wanted to go with. I started looking for a videographer pretty late in the game so finding Infinity video & photography was truly a blessing! Everyone was incredibly kind and talented, I give them my highest recommendation. I hope that I get a chance to work with them again when some of my bridesmaids get married! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017

Infinity Video captured the most perfect and most beautiful moments from our wedding in San Antonio. While watching our wedding video, we laughed, cried, smiled, and it truly felt as if my husband and I re-lived the best night of our lives. The Infinity staff were extremely... Read More friendly and made the booking process so easy for us over the phone, as we were living in a different state. Not to mention, they are very affordable and I felt like we received more than what we paid for! On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time, they never rushed us or made us do anything that felt unnatural. I can't believe all the special moments they captured during our ceremony and reception, as I don't remember seeing much of them. They were never in our faces and asked very little of us the day of the wedding. I highly recommend this company! Look through their sample videos on their website, there is not one video that didn't make me cry, laugh, or smile. Thank you Infinity for the amazing job that you did and capturing memories that are with us forever!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Celina G

Look no further, Tomas and his team are that oasis in the desert, that vendor that will calm you and your loved one in the tense months before the wedding, I could go on and on. Brilliant, professional, creative...just a few adjectives that come to mind. It is the second day... Read More my wife and I have had our video and we are watching it almost every hour; it is epic. I was hesitant to go with a professional team since I really wanted specific scenes but they know what they are doing, these guys are on another level; I can't imagine what it would have been like without them. I can keep going but just visit the site and watch some videos; no matter your style or requirements they have got it! Go in peace and stay in peace knowing you have Infinity Video for your event!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Melissa A

I am so glad we decided to hire a videographer for our wedding! From the beginning I knew I wanted a videographer for our wedding, but my then fiancé now husband was much harder to convince. After doing much research I stumbled upon Infinity Video & Photo. I read phenomenal... Read More reviews and watched most of the wedding videos they had already produced. I instantly fell in love and knew we had to have them for our wedding. I spoke to my fiancé (at that time) and we contacted Tomas Chavara who was quick to respond and quick to answer any and all of our questions. We had an amazing experience with him and this company. They are all very polite and professional. We just received our final DVDs and all I can say is it brought me to tears (happy tears of course)! The highlight video is perfect and way better than anything I could have ever imagined!!! Thank you Infinity Video & Photo

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Monica P

You will not regret hiring Infinity Video!!! They are the BEST!!!! I am from Corpus Christi, TX and I researched videographers for weeks. I am so glad I came across Infinity Video. All of their reviews were positive, so I decided to hire them. It was the BEST decision I... Read More made. The videos were so clear and captured all the memories our photographer missed (we hired a different photographer.) They used drones to capture excellent footage. The crew was amazing and made us feel so comfortable. During the reception, they were so professional and knew how to work the room. I 100% recommend you hire Infinity Video & Photographer for your wedding. You will not regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Krystal G

I would recommend Infinity to anyone looking for high quality and professional photos/videos. I am so happy with the way my wedding video came out. Tomas and his wife were great to work with. Very friendly and always profressional. It was so worth it. You can't put a price on... Read More your photos and videos.. That is what will last a lifetime and what you will always go back to.. You will not regret choosing Infinity as your videographer/photographer.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Jackie D

This was the last thing that I ended up doing in the month leading up to our wedding because I didn't know if I would need a videographer when I already had a photographer! We live in Del Rio, Texas so we didn't really have anyone I was impressed with in our area! That's when I... Read More decided to look up videographers in San Antonio, and I found infinity video! I am so glad that I ended up purchasing the videographer package and had them at the wedding! They were there from the time my husband and I were getting ready in the morning, to the church, our portraits that we had taken the day of the wedding, and the whole night at the reception! You couldn't even tell they were there, were never in the way at the reception and are so professional! When I got the video back it brought tears to my eyes! My husband and I love it so much, the fact that we can relive our wedding in the 15 minute video whenever we want is absolutely amazing and heartwarming! We also received 3 blueray dvd's of the entire wedding ceremony and reception! Love that we will have this special video for the rest of our lives! I can't thank Infinity video enough for being a part of our special day! You guys are amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer for their special day :) Love, The Mayfields

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 julie s

Great price and team! Still pending review of final products, but wonderful working with the team thus far!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Kayla P

Wow I don't even know where to start.. We booked Infinity Video and Photography for our wedding that was June 27th of this year in Boerne, TX and they were absolutely amazing! Tomas and his crew will meet with you before and show you examples of each package and ask you what it... Read More is that you really want to capture. For example I really wanted to see the grooms reaction as I walked down the isle and WOW they caught it perfectly. They are a great team and we have beautiful pictures and videos that we wouldn't trade for the world. I highly recommend them if your looking for a hardworking team who is there to help you and capture such a special day!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Hiring Infinity Video was one of the best investments made for our son's wedding in July 2015. The bride picked Infinity on the advice of the wedding planner and after viewing their online highlight videos. Our two families purchased the documentary in addition to the highlights... Read More video, and I have to say the documentary at two hours is priceless to all of us. Tomas and his associate were friendly, yet unobtrusive and professional - we barely noticed they were filming. They were very accommodating as well, and stayed an extra hour upon request. The editing of the reception was perfect. All of us agree the cost was well worth it.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Celeste A

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Tomas made me feel very confident in choosing Infinity Video in our first meeting. The crew was amazing. They were punctual and very professional. With the stress of a wedding they made this part a breeze! I continue to watch our Highlite video over and... Read More over again and I am in love with our full length DVD! This is the one thing I knew I couldn't go without while planning our wedding and it is what I am most proud of. The footage is amazing and I know it is something that will be cherished and watched for years and generations to come. Thank you Tomas and Invinity Video for such an outstanding job. We couldn't be any happier! Celeste and Justin

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Jenni G

I was referred to Tomas by a friend and after looking at numerous photographers/videographers, I decided to go with him! He had great reviews, good prices, and I liked his portfolio! He is super easy to get in touch with and responds back to to very quickly... which is super... Read More great for when you're planning a wedding and want answers back right away :) The day of our wedding, him and his team got there early and got all of the photos we requested... plus the photos they just knew to take were wonderful! I never even noticed them throughout the night, as they did a great job capturing all the moments without being noticeable. Our photo album and video turned out so awesome and to be able to relieve the day through the video is truly priceless! I would highly recommend investing in photography and videography for your wedding, and I would highly recommend Infinity!!! You won't regret it! :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kelsey M

So happy I decided to invest in a videographer for our wedding! It was THE BEST decision I made in planning our special day. I am so glad I did my research & decided on Infinity. Tomas is very easy going & that is very much appreciated as inevitable hiccups arise. Tomas & his... Read More wife are also very discreet. They don't get in the way. You forget they're there (in a good way!). The videos are AMAZING! I've received many compliments on how wonderful the highlight video is & after seeing our video it's made my already married friends & family wish they had gotten a videographer for their wedding. I'll be honest, I was worried that our video wouldn't turn out as spectacular but it did. Infinity is very talented & the end results are PRICELESS!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Samantha L

February 7, 2015 Wedding - Infinity video did an amazing job on my wedding AND rehearsal dinner! Tomas worked with me to make my picture slideshow, film footage and dedications at my rehearsal on Friday. Then we had 2 videographers the day of our gorgeous ceremony at The Lodge... Read More at Bridal Veil Falls. He captured all the best pieces of the spectacular day, I will never forget. Every time i watch the video it brings me back to that day and i get chills. I would definitely recommend this vendor 100%! Check out my video at www.vimeo.com/135718558

Fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014

My husband and I are so very thankful to have chosen Infinity Video & Photo services. Tomas and his wife are a phenomenal team. They offered advice throughout the process, each meeting at their office was productive and peaceful. He and his wife brought that same energy to the... Read More ranch the day of our wedding. Throughout the day they remained calm, professional and energetic to capture the most beautiful perspective of our wedding! We are so happy with the results! Here's a link to the highlight video they did for us, http://vimeo.com/112424875 | We're happy to provide a personal referral, give us a call! 512-222-6636 - Michelle & Mark

world class videographer and photographer

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

Where do I even begin about Infinity video & photo? Tomas and his team are just simply amazing. - Very artistic and talented, their work is AMAZING and breathing taking - Despite the group not doing many Indian events and weddings, they were eager to learn and accommodate us... Read More and our traditions to the smallest detail even. - They enjoyed every bit of our celebration as it shows in their photos and videos - We had multiple events and days for our wedding, and they were amazing each event - They felt like family when they were photographing and shooting the videos - The team makes camera shy or nervous people very relaxed so taking photos and videos was effortless for all - My family and friends will definitely be using Infinity video & photo in the future - Overall Tomas and his team are excellent human beings that truly want to make the wedding experience wonderful for the bride, groom and family - Amazing and truly live up to their motto "Creating stories that touch the soul"

Great service

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Anna J

We had two videographers for the ceremony and reception. Great and very courteous when trying to get ready. Got lots of great shots!

Really cool video!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Shannon H

Tomas and his staff did a great job photographing and filming our ceremony and reception. Pictures took place quickly and precisely and came out great. The video was my favorite. As the bride, I missed a lot of the wedding but was able to relive it through the video. My... Read More husband cried...again, when we watched each other exchange vows! Very good quality for the price! If you are in doubt whether or not to get a video...DO IT!

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 carmel p

Tomas and team did a tremendous job capturing our special day! I used Infinity for both pictures and video. Extremely professional, great service and most importantly, I was completely satisfied with the video and pictures. Would definitely recommend. Here's our highlight... Read More video for reference- they have a bunch of great ones on their website too. http://vimeo.com/m/51002582

Excellent videographer!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Ashley I

Infinity videography did an amazing job with my wedding highlight video and wedding DVD. They were both super nice and accommodating. I highly recommend their services.

Best Memory EVER

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Lory T

I used Infinity Video-Photography for my wedding and they were amazing. The staff was courteous, creative, and easy to work with. I had the photo booth as well as the videography and photography. It was well worth it. I have all the memories I could ever want for years to... Read More come. The pictures are great. I had a hard time choosing the pictures for my album because they were all FANTASTIC!! I would highly recommend using Infinity!! Tomas is great!

VERY PLEASED!!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 YVETTE O

We are so pleased with our video, pictures, and album! We could not have picked anyone better!!! Thank you so much for capturing our memories we will cherish forever! We HIGHLY RECCOMEND THEM!!!

Wedding Dream Come True

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

Tomas and Myrna are outstanding wedding videographers. We had an unconventional wedding, and they stepped up to the challenge to create something memorable that matched the "funkadelic fairytale" theme to our wedding. The final video far surpassed our expectations; in fact, it... Read More blew us out of the water. They really captured the 'essence' of the day with expertise and creative approaches. Not to mention, they were easy to work with throughout the entire process. This experience reinforces how invaluable it is to have great video documentation of that special moment. We relived the wedding all over again through the video and it brought tears and laughter to everyone who watched it. Thanks again for the magic. 500 stars!

Tomas Chavana

We are based in San Antonio but we service a select clientele in Austin, Houston, Dallas and Mexico. We cover all types of events but we specialize in weddings. We capture the sights, sounds, and emotions of your special day in a natural manner. At the end you will have amazing movies and photos to share and enjoy with loved ones time after time. We only work a couple of events per weekend so please contact us today to find out about availability. We know you have many options so we truly appreciate the opportunity to capture the memories of the most important day of your lives.