Inn at Fernbrook Farms

Food + Catering, Planning

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

144 Bordentown-Georgetown Road, Chesterfield, NJ (609) 298-3868

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Elizabeth S

Where do I even begin?!?!?!!!! When we first got engaged we searched HIGH & LOW to find a unique wedding venue that fit our style. I happened to come across Fernbrook Farms while researching rustic venues in the Philadelphia area, and I can't tell you how happy I am that it... Read More brought me here! From the very first visit of the grounds, we knew this was the spot. The setting is spectacular and completely different from ANY venue you will find in the PA/NJ/NY area. Everywhere you turn there is more beauty across the venue! It was super important for us to have a space that we had to ourselves, and you certainly get that and more with Fernbrook. We decided to hold our entire wedding weekend here, and it was the best choice we ever made! Having the adorable Inn to get ready in the morning, and crash after the wedding festivities is so nice. It takes a lot of stress off the bride & families shoulders! Tracy and Ashley were an absolute DREAM to work with from the very start & we feel so blessed they were able to help plan our special day! I really cannot thank you enough- from every email and random request, you made us feel like we were the only event you had all year! Our guests are STILL talking about how incredible the Farm was! The amount of texts & emails we have gotten asking all about Fernbrook is awesome! Not only does Fernbrook have the most beautiful grounds you can imagine, they also have some of the best food we have ever tasted. Christine- you knocked everything out of the park. From cocktail hour, to dinner, to a late night French Fry bar (YES!) - everyone was raving about the food!!!! I could honestly go on forever, but we are beyond grateful to Fernbrook & will never stop recommending this place. If you have the chance- visit this stunning venue and BOOK IT!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kara C

I don't know where to begin when talking about The Inn at Fernbrook Farms. Tracy, Shannon, and Christine are every bride's Dream Team. During our first visit to it's gorgeous grounds, my husband and I decided to use Fernbrook for EVERYTHING for our wedding - our rehearsal... Read More dinner, ceremony site, reception venue, and even our goodbye brunch the next day. Like many brides, my dream wedding was going to be outside. Well - to my initial horror, it was forecasted to rain for a very large portion of out wedding weekend, and I have to say - because of the Fernbrook's AMAZING staff, it turned out even better, even more beautiful than I could have imagined, like - really. Also like many brides, I poured my soul into planning my wedding. On the day before our "Big Day" I handed over full driving privileges to Tracy & Shannon - two women who earn every penny they make with their creativity, professionalism & hard work all of which they apply steadfastly to making each wedding special. They worked tirelessly to make our "rain plan" just as good as our Plan A, and it really was. Not only is it a stunning venue, their food is UNREAL. Truly, everything Christine (their Head Chef) puts her hands on tastes absolutely delicious. Her food is gourmet and so tasty. A lot of it is grown right at Fernbrook Farms, and is just so unbelievably yummy. Not one thing we've eaten there has been anything short of amazing. Our guests could not stop raving to us about this venue, from its rustic elegance to its delicious food to their adorable cow T-Bone (!), and I will never forget how magical and beautiful our wedding weekend was. Thank you Tracy, Shannon, Christine, and everyone at Fernbrook for making our dream wedding a very treasured memory.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Diane S

My daughter was married at Fernbrook Farms on August 20th. It was a lovely, wonderful day. Everything was perfect, from the setting for the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the amazing food. At the end of the evening, numerous people told me that it was the best wedding the had... Read More ever been to. Several other people told me they would love to have their own wedding there. I would strongly recommend this venue if you are looking for something unique, distinctive and beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Rachel S

My wedding was June 27, 2015. I hate having to do this, I'm not a mean person but I have to let the future brides know. It's been over 6 months and I'm still devastated. Please No that I fell for the dream wedding as well. I swear everything that I wrote is 100% truth.... Read More Beautiful location but they DO NOT HAVE A RAIN CONTINGENCY PLAN! My wedding was in June and it rained. Power went out but they DO NOT OWN A BACK UP GENERATOR! So my wedding was in the DARK for over an hour! They had to "BORROW" one from a neighbor. What if they didnt have one? What would they have done? Rain POURED into the tent because they didnt have anything to keep the rain out except a man with a brooom. They never put out my wedding book, my favors (which i spent over 1000 hours making) heel protectors, thumb print tree, and more.All of the details us as brides plan for over a year... NONE OF IT WAS PUT OUT! Dan promised me decor for my ceremony never got that,. They didn't have any backup locations for us to take pictures in. My gown WAS RUINED because all they had was an OPEN GOLF CART and to top it all off... We never got to cut our wedding cake because THE POWER WAS OUT but when we picked up our wedding cake SOMEONE CUT 40% OF THE TOP LAYER OF OUR WEDDING CAKE! No lie! Spent over $30,000 for nothing. Could have had the same wedding in a VFW.I would NEVER EVER suggest this location because they keep blaming the rain when it was 100% their fault. Im not unreasonable. If it was just rain I could get over that but this... I cant.I saw the books of the "fairy tale" weddings and i fell for the hype too. It has been months and I am and will always be devastated. They have kept SO MANY OF MY ITEMS including centerpieces, heel protectors, my RSVP cards, candles and half of my glassware. On the UPSIDE... FOOD WAS AMAZING! Maybe if I saw a review like this I wouldnt have booked thre. There are so many B&B to choose from. My suggestion, go somewhere else.

Gorgeous, top-knotch venue

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Lauren N

The Inn at Fernbrook Farms is breathtaking. The staff will make you feel right at home and your guests will be in awe of its beauty. Fernbrook is, quite simply, a dream venue.

Venue

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Lauren M

My wedding was everything I have ever dreamed of. This venue is perfect for any bride who wants to get married in a super private setting that is beautiful any time of the year. You don't need too many decorations because the area is pretty as is. Our ceremony and cocktail... Read More hour were in the cottage garden, and the reception was under the clear top tent with bistro lights. Check it out! You'll fall in love, guaranteed!

Spectacular venue

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Christina B

The Inn at Fernbrook Farms was a perfect wedding venue - you have an adorably quaint old inn where guests or the wedding party can actually stay for the weekend, beautiful gardens in which to have your ceremony, and its all set on the backdrop of a working farm with beautiful... Read More fields and even some pigs and goats! The setting truly makes for the most beautiful wedding. The staff are totally willing to help you create a personalized event - they work with excellent caterers, allow you to bring your own alcohol, and are flexible with timing, ceremony locations, decorating the venue space, etc. The staff aren't the most responsive, but they are definitely there when you need them to answer questions and make sure everything is in order. Amazing experience!

Gorgeous location

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Marissa P

Property is stunning, with a beautiful 17th century manor house that is now used a bed and breakfast. The owner, Susie, is very laid back and easy to work with. The house, while historic, doesn't feel fussy; it's easy to sit down and put your feet up. Loved this property from... Read More the minute we first visited it, and still love it 3 weeks after the event.