Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Providence, RI Entire East Coast (401) 856-9200

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Caitlin Z

Al shot our wedding and honestly the pictures came out great but I would never work with him again. He is so incredibly full of himself. All he talked about was himself. He was rude to me when I came to pick up my photos. He was 20 mins late for our appointment and when he... Read More realized I wasn't happy to be waiting that long he didn't speak to me the entire time he was loading my photos. He played on his computer. I'm glad the pictures came out the way they did but he was actually not a very nice or professional person. The two guys working with him were amazing though. If you can deal with him, you'll be happy with the pics...but if you want someone who is easy to work with, I would pass.

Best Decision of Our Wedding

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 David L

Simply put, Innergy Studios was the best decision of our wedding. Before you even finish reading this review go do the following immediately: (1) go hire Innergy Studios to do both your wedding photography AND cinematography (2) rest easy and be assured you've just hired your... Read More best and favorite vendors for your wedding (3) marvel at the most beautiful photos and cinematography that you will ever see from the most important day of your life. My wife and I loved working with Al B Freitas and Jeff Dodge, from our initial meeting all the way to delivery. They made everything as easy and seamless as possible. They don't miss any details, met with us before the wedding to discuss what photo/video ideas they had in mind, for our input, and let us know we were in good hands for the day. We had a previous photographer and we don't even think twice about losing our deposit because of how great their work is (it was a big deposit, too). In our opinion, Innergy Studios' work speaks for itself. We didn't notice them at all the entire day, they were like wedding ninjas. I am a tech nerd and can say Innergy Studios has top of the line cameras and equipment and spared no expense to document our day. They shot our day in 4K resolution and produced in 5.1 surround sound aka heaven for your eyes and ears. We've received so many compliments on our photos and wedding movies, saying how amazing everything is. Photo: Al and Jeff let us look at our raw photo images, and we were amazed when Al and Jeff told us the photos were completely untouched and un-edited. Their raw images are better than other photographer's finished products. Our photos are so beautiful they look like they came out of a fashion magazine. The brilliant ideas they have just blew our minds like angles, styles, making the background look like artwork. Jaw dropping. We went with their top tier package and glad we did because the 2nd photographer they brought in was the equally talented Laurie Brandt. Cinematography: Their cinematography is like nothing we've ever seen before. Innergy Studios truly uses real movie techniques like aerial cinematography, hyper lapses, etc. They tailor each movie to the couple to make sure it is unique and speaks to the couple's personality. Innergy Studios' wedding videos are NOT cookie cutter unlike other wedding videographers. Other wedding videos are always the same thing and you feel like you're watching the same video over and over with different couples. Go look at Innergy Studios' work and you won't see any 2 wedding movies that are alike. They were there for our Hindu ceremony, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. We also went with their best cinematography package. Everything was captured so beautifully it makes us feel like we're reliving the day all over again. It wasn't a video they recorded, they recorded our story and that speaks volumes. Innergy Studios' Al B Freitas and Jeff Dodge are artists. Photos and videos the canvas for their gorgeous work and cameras their brushes. My wife and I feel like we've found our photographer and cinematographers for all our future events. Innergy Studios has our highest recommendation.

Best choice we made for our Wedding day

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Kayla R

Al from innergy studios is truly one of the most talented men I have ever met. He captured our day in such a way that we have strangers coming up to us telling us that our wedding video made them cry and that it was the most beautiful video they have ever seen (our video was... Read More shared so many times by friends and family on facebook that people we don't even know started sharing it just because they loved Al's work). So many people told me that hiring someone for video was a waste of money and that I would never even watch it. Well I am so happy that I decided not to listen. I have already watched our wedding sneak peak video HUNDREDS of times and every time I get emotional. Having a wedding video allowed me to see so many special moments that I missed! You can only be in one place at one time, so it was priceless to be able to watch video of my husband and son getting ready and our family and friends dancing the night away! I have never in my life seen anyone capture the moments as al did. The level of quality and creativity he put into creating my video was something you see in television work. On top of being purely talented, he is one of the sweetest, genuine, understanding men I have ever met. He truly goes above and beyond to make sure that you get everything you want and more. He has become an amazing friend and I will forever recommend him to everyone I know. Your wedding only happens once. You want to be able to forever relive those moments and watch the day unfold over and over again. With Innergy studios you will be able to rest assured that your day is going to be captured perfectly. You will have no regrets. Only beautiful memories to last a lifetime.

Made my wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Scarlett R

Innergy studios made it possible for me to remember the most important day of my life exactly how it happend . Al and Jeff were there for every step . Their ideas and originality have kept me excited for my wedding even after it passed . I cannot say enough praise about this... Read More company . If I had one good decision to be made about my wedding in hiring vendors they are it. Their creations are out of this world. Just take a look their work speaks for itself . They have found a forget client in me and can't wait to work with them again.