Wedding Invitations

154 Heights Rd, Darien, CT

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

very poor service. We ordered our invitations over a month ago and there was all this confusion with a style number and they just left it on "pending" and never called! and we still don't have our proof yet! Now our invitations are going to be sent out late. They messed up the... Read More coctail napkins as well, you can't even read the names the type is so small!!! Come ON!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015

Great!!! I worked with Cindy at Innovative Invitations for my recent wedding. She was an expert and such a help. The shop does it all. I did my save the date card there, my wedding invitations, my program, menus and placecards. Everything was perfect. she even addressed my... Read More envelopes in beautiful calligraphy. Thanks, made my wedding easy!!!

Choose another shop

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Alexis S

We ordered William Arthur invitations from Innovative Invitations in Darien. The invitations were beautiful, but no thanks to Innovative Invitations. They were super-slow, unresponsive, and mean! They messed up our invitations TWICE so they came back with errors, and we had to... Read More reorder them. They made it so that our invitations were super-late going out to our guests, which was NOT okay for our destination wedding. You can order William Arthur invites lots of places, and I wish we had gone to another shop after the first slip-up... oh well!

Start a Conversation!