Getting Engaged, Wedding

Columbus, OH (614) 940-2226

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Arianna U

Working with Jocelyn was an absolute dream. She made everything so easy throughout the whole process, from planning, to our engagement shoot, and finally to shooting our wedding. I loved that our engagement photos were included in our package! Jocelyn met with us face to face... Read More before anything was finalized which I also really liked. She was professional and fun to work with. I would highly recommend her to any brides looking for a wedding photographer, the photos she took made our wedding look like an an enchanting fairy tale.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jake B

You will not find a more personable, professional, and talented photographer than Jocelyn. She is amazing at what she does not only from a photography point of view but also from a personal point of view. She shoots amazing natural light photos, and she made our wedding day look... Read More like a fairy-tale. She has magazine worthy work and her pictures make us feel like a million dollars every time we look at them. Her best qualities are not even related to the 5-star pictures she produces, but is how she works with her clients. She helped create a timeline for our wedding day that included time for all of the pictures we requested, yet she also gave us time to enjoy our wedding and spend with our guests. she gave all of her focus and energy to the bride and grooms needs, and went above what her job entails to make the day as special as she can. We had a destination wedding (in Boston) and it was really impressive that Jocelyn was able to travel to our location, bring everything she needed, and work in a place that she has not only never photographed before but had not seen until the day before the wedding. If you want the most amazing pictures to look back on from your big day, I suggest booking her as soon as you can!

Great photographer and photos!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Caitlin H

The photographer was very professional, prompt, and thorough. She made sure to get all the shots we wanted, gave great advice, and was very flexible with timelines and options. She gave us tons of great edits back very quickly and her work was excellent. I love my photos!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Lyndsey S

Jocelyn's pictures are freaking awesome – but that's not the only reason you should book her as your photographer. Book her because she will do everything in her power to make sure your day is perfect, and not just in your pictures. Working with Jocelyn will not feel like... Read More she's "another vendor." She's responsive. She's accommodating. And she's helpful – above and beyond what you'd expect. I needed a lot of help with an image for my Save the Dates so I reached out to Jocelyn, offering to pay her to help me out. She immediately got to work, and wouldn't accept anything in return. Jocelyn will make you feel comfortable. In fact, I've never felt more comfortable with a "stranger" (though I'd hardly call her that now). Before my wedding, I was worried about the same thing most brides worry about: rain. I sent her a message late one night asking her what the backup plan was. She responded like she was my best friend: "You know what we do? Roll with the punches, girlfriend. I will make the best of any situation we are given." Jocelyn is always watching and ready. Seriously. I don't even know how she got some of these shots. She has an eye for photography and really does make the best of every situation. Jocelyn is so, so, SO flexible. The last thing we had scheduled for her to photograph for the night was a sparkler send-off. It was scheduled for 9:15, but that was just about the time the dance floor started to pick up. She told me not to worry about pushing back the send-off – and she waited until 10 p.m. before we were finally ready. Once again, she did more than she had to, and did so with such a good attitude. Jocelyn will make it happen. At one point, after the fourth line dance came on, she overheard me say I was unhappy with the music my DJ was playing. She said, "I'll go talk to him." And she did. And he stopped playing back-to-back line dances. Was this her job? No, but it was so relieving for me to know she was listening to my desires and trying to make my wedding day perfect. Her desire to make sure I was happy with my wedding obviously flows into her work, as well. Jocelyn returned hundreds of BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures. Every single person I've showed them to says "wow, your photographer did a great job." She captured the little details, the emotions and all of the fun, perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. She's personable, professional and just down-right good at what she does. The only problem? Now I have to pick between all of the awesome pictures-- I don't think I can hang this many on my living room wall.

Affordable, quality work!!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015

We are 100% pleased with the work Inphinite Photography did for our special day! Jocelyn captured the special moments very professionally and creatively. She made sure our photography wishes were met and went above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable. We also used... Read More Inphinite Photography for our family and engagement pictures. Jocelyn has a way of capturing our personalities. We love Inphinite Photography!!