Inspire Me Imagery

Serving all of New Jersey, tri-state area, and destinations

Simple, organic, and easy

You meet with me the owner and lead photographer not a sales rep. Inspire Me Imagery is here to provide brides and grooms with today's most creative, professional, and openly artistic wedding photography. We simply love what we do. To us, this is a passion, not a job.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Ocean, NJ Serving all of New Jersey, tri-state area, and destinations (848) 333-1914
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Lizabeth L

JOHN AND LAUREN ARE AMAZING!! We first discovered their beautiful work from my NOW husbands cousins wedding. We love how they interacted with the Bride and Groom and we wanted that on our wedding day. We also wanted awesome pictures and that is was we received! ALL- and yes I... Read More mean ALL the pictures that were taken are AMAZING!! Not once did I feel pressured or weird when taking our photos. John was super funny and made sure I was okay and asked me what types of pictures I wanted and made sure all the pictures I wanted were taken. Before the wedding my husband and I had multiple SKYPE conversations with JOHN and he made sure that everything was going smoothly. He asked us to save some pictures on pintrest or send him pictures we wanted on the wedding day. I really liked this because some photographers only shoot what they want to shoot and JOHN and LAUREN were open to anything as were we. My husband said he was so happy working with LAUREN and he was also really surprise he helped him with his awkward smile lol my husband has a tendency to have a fake smile when photos are taken and LAUREN made my husband feel relaxed and comfortable in every photo. WE HIGHLY SUGGUEST YOU WORK WITH JOHN AND HIS TEAM TO HAVE THE BEST PHOTOS OF YOUR LIFE. Bryan and I will continue to work with INSPIRE ME IMAGERY in the future. Such as anniversary's, baby's birthdays and much more!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jill M

There are not enough good things to say about Inspire Me Imagery! They are amazing to work with and take the most beautiful pictures! With their pictures and awesomeness, they made our wedding day truly unforgettable. John and Inspire Me Imagery were so easy to work with.... Read More They were always professional, courteous, on time, and they responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had. They made the whole process from start to finish incredibly easy! Inspire Me Imagery are awesome photographers who have the ability to capture unique moments that may not be typical of other wedding photographers. They were able to capture intimate moments throughout the entire day without being obtrusive or a distraction to the importance of the day. John and Lauren have such an artistic and trained eye that we felt comfortable and proud to be a part of their vision that resulted in the most amazing and beautiful wedding pictures. John and Lauren did such a fantastic job not only with the photography, but with making us feel comfortable.  Their calm and easy-going personalities helped to alleviate some of the stress felt during the wedding day. John and Lauren made us feel comfortable about having our pictures taken, allowing us to enjoy each special moment. Inspire Me Imagery is fully committed to each couple, which was evident when they were still snapping pictures up until the very last note of the very last song. John, Lauren, and Inspire Me Imagery is an amazing group of photographers that capture the most wonderful photographs. If we could do it all over again, we would choose Inspire Me Imagery every single time.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Emily F

I can't speak highly enough about John and his team at Inspire Me Imagery. Not only are they amazing photographers, but John even had a calming presence during the morning of my wedding. I can't stop looking at my wedding photos ever since I got them. Amazing quality AND... Read More quantity of photos. We're so excited by how everything turned out. John and his team are incredible photographers and are my only recommendation for anyone looking for a photography company for their wedding. Organized and timely, efficient and talented, they are the perfect choice for any wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda S

We honestly could not haven chosen a better photographer for our wedding. All our friends and family agreed that our photos were some of the best they'd seen. I was drawn to them because of their ability to capture the pure emotion of the day so elegantly. Almost three years... Read More later, I still regularly recommend Inspire Me Imagery to newly engaged couples, even strangers! John was so great to work with. I can't say enough good things about our experience.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Sasha B

Maria is AMAZING. She knows what she is doing, and we are so happy to choose her as our photographer. When we first met her, she made us feel comfortable and was easy to talk to. We gave her inspiration and she made sure we got what we wanted. You will not regret hiring her to... Read More take your most important photos of your life.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Michelle G

Holy moly! Our photographer Maria, her second photographer Lauren and her assistant made the wedding! They were so down to earth and so much fun to work with! Any questions we had were answered promptly. Earlier in the year, Maria had shot our engagement photos and from them I... Read More could tell how talented she and everyone at this company was! They aren't afraid to get dirty to get the "perfect" shot ( Maria showed us that when she was literally covered in dirt during our engagement photos!! XD ). I literally can not say enough good things about this company; they were such a pleasure to work with and my now husband and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katherine V

Inspire Me Imagery is simply AMAZING!!! After talking to John the first time to get information, we knew we had to hire him to photograph our wedding. He was never pushy and just so laid back. He really loves what he does and you can tell when talking to him. When John and his... Read More assistant Meredith photographed our wedding in July, they made the whole experience so wonderful! They were both so easy going and put both of us at ease the entire day. Our bridal party kept talking about how much they loved our photographers since they were so down to earth, patient and flexible. And the pictures came out PHENOMENAL!! John took so many incredible shots that brought tears to our eyes. We are constantly looking back at them to relive that special day! We had such a fantastic experience with them and are so happy we worked with them!!! :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Alicia M

If you want amazing photos, then you must use Inspire Me Imagery!!! Our photos were phenomenal...we couldn't be happier! I have gotten so many compliments and people asking me to recommend our photographer. John was so wonderful to work with and his photos are truly creative,... Read More unique and beautiful. John has a very relaxed vibe and I didn't even notice him snapping away throughout the night. You will feel totally comfortable, for those like my husband who are not happy when a camera is on them. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Excellent service from beginning to the end!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Donna I

AMAZING!! We recently used Inspire Me Imagery for our wedding photos on March 12, 2016, and we couldn't be more happy with the outcome. Our photos were STUNNING and unique! The photographs truly capture all the emotion on our important and special day. John was cool, calm, and... Read More super passionate about the work he was doing. He was amazing to work with, organized, had tons of ideas, and kept everything easy breezy! Both him and his assistant were awesome, funny, friendly, and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole day. John was able to blend in and capture amazing photos as he snapped pictures of the girls getting ready, and he helped keep us on our time line! If you are looking for an amazing photographer for your wedding, please consider Inspire Me Imagery! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 kristin d

John's photographs are great, and he is so friendly! I would recommend him!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Sydney A

5 star is an understatement. If I can give more stars I would. John- you are amazing to work with. Any bride and groom who wants to feel special and have one on one care has to book you. You captured every photo that I wanted and I can't wait to see them. The anticipation is... Read More killing me!!!!! LOL thank you again for capturing our love. You are awesome at what you do. Now- this isn't the end. We will have more photo shoots for sure!!!! XoXo

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Elizabeth B

If I could give John an even higher rating I would. From the moment we contacted him we knew we were in great hands. He really understood the vibe we were going with for our wedding and made sure to check in a few days before the wedding for any last minute details. It was so... Read More nice that there was not time limit on the actual day. I never felt like we had to rush to get all the pictures we wanted. And they all turned out great! The places he suggested for various pictures turned out beautiful. He also handled a few tricky families members with such patience and grace. I would highly recommend Inspire Me Imagery. Their photos are so artistic and natural and beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Rob W

We had the pleasure of working with John and his crew and couldn't be more happy with the outcome. I think my favorite part was how he didn't bother us when we initially contacted him. We started out contacting vendors not realizing how often we would get phone calls and emails... Read More from them. John and Maria just seemed to be much more down to earth and really made us feel comfortable first talking to them. They talked about what they do, why they do things the way they do, and how they would approach our wedding day. I felt like I had to remind them to talk about the packages and pricing, but they seemed so much more interested in hearing about our plans. Whenever we needed them they were right there to answer questions and talk my wife off a ledge when things got a little stressful. The wedding day of course had a few hiccups with the limo, venue, and DJ, but every time we turned to John not knowing what to do, he already seemed to figure it out and get things done. I can honestly say, hiring Inspire Me Imagery for our wedding photos was the best choice we made out of everything for our wedding. The pictures, of course, are spectacular, everything we expected and more. I know a few other reviews mentioned this, but honestly, I do feel like a made a friend and I highly recommend just reaching out to John and Maria. You'll be happy you did!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kayla B

We both live in Michigan, and wanted to have our Wedding back home in New Jersey. Obviously, this complicated many aspects of planning, but not with Inspire Me Imagery. John was amazing right from the start, he met with us via Skype and was excellent and very friendly. He... Read More covered everything offered and went through all of the options we have and what we wanted, and at no point was pushy about any offerings. Two things we loved right off the bat, were how passionate you can tell John is about what he does, and the ability to have a photographer there the full time. You don’t have to worry about fitting them in to a certain time block. On top of this when it came to John’s presence at the wedding, taking pictures at seaside heights between the wedding and the cocktail hour, and the reception, he was incredible. At times that can be hectic with little ones running around, or being at a crowded Seaside Heights, he was very calming and excellent at directing everyone for pictures. The whole time John was so friendly, making sure everyone knew that if they’d like any pictures taken to just let him know. We never felt the need to though, as he always seemed to be right there for every single moment. At the wedding and the following day everyone that attended was raving about how excellent he was. Then of course the most important part, the pictures. Immediately that night he posted a few on Inspire Me Imagery’s Instagram and they were breath taking. It was so nice to have some incredible photos, and have them to share the day after our wedding. Only shortly after we had an album of some of the best shots from the wedding and they were all just incredible. We then received an online link and dvd’s with every picture, and we along with every one of our family and friends were blown away by how beautiful the pictures are. They are just so excellent at going so far above and beyond what you expect from wedding pictures. We never imagined having photographs this beautiful and we couldn’t be happier with how easy John made everything.

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

Listen, all the reviews on here are 100% correct. Inspire Me Imagery photographed our wedding and I can't even explain how amazing these images are, just like everyone else who booked Inspire Me said. But, the one thing that impressed me the most with these guys, was... Read More the fact that when my bride to be, started stressing out over the weather, freaking because the hair was running a half an hour late, the limo showing up at the wrong address causing our ceremony to be 45 minutes behind schedule, John and Amber (somehow) calmed my wife and were the most relaxing presence during the whole day. As a groom, not much mattered to me outside of my girl showing up to the ceremony, making sure she enjoyed the day, and that her and I were not stressed that day. I owe them so much more than awesome wedding photos. I will always look back at my wedding and remember not only the wedding photographers who captured every moment for us to reflect on later in life, but the FRIENDS at Inspire Me Imagery I made that day while they documented my wedding. Just call them up or shoot them an email. You will not regret doing so.

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Randi M

Choosing Inspire Me Imagery was one of the best decisions we made.John drove all the way up to North Jersey to our home to meet with me and we spoke for hours about what I had in mind. From the start he really took a very personal approach which we really appreciated. I was... Read More looking for a more unique and artistic style for our photos and John completely exceeded our expectations. The day of our wedding he was extremely professional and overall just a lot of fun to work with! All of our friends have expressed afterwards how great he was while we were taking photos of the bridal party. My husband and I both agreed right after the wedding about what an amazing job he did even before seeing any of the photos. John was very prompt in getting our photos to us very quickly, and we were speechless the first time we looked at them. He took such beautiful photos... they were even better than I had imagined. All of our family and friends have been raving about how great our photos turned out. Thank you John for doing such an amazing job!

One of the best investments of the day!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Amanda B

I have to say the photography was one aspect of our wedding that I was most nervous about. The thought of having someone document our every move for an entire day stressed me out, but John and his partner Kristen were absolutely wonderful. We were so relaxed around them, and... Read More they really listened to what we requested. We lived abroad until the month before the wedding, but John put in the extra effort and Skyped with us to make sure we were happy with the direction we were heading in. On the day of the wedding he was very prompt and very organized. We only had a short amount of daylight to capture the bulk of our photos, which stressed me out quite of bit, but because John was so organized and calm about it I felt much better. From what we've already seen he got some amazing shots and we cannot wait to see the rest of them. One of the best features was a slideshow he put on display on a tablet during the reception of a few photos he had taken up until that point. The guests (and us!) absolutely loved it. I couldn't believe shots he had JUST taken outside were already in perfect condition to show off. Everyone really enjoyed looking at them! John and Kristen were awesome people and I would have enjoyed them at our wedding as guests even if they weren't working. We highly recommend them as a part of anyone's special occasion. You will absolutely get your money's worth. I cannot say enough good about their work! It is creative, innovative, and captures all of the many emotions of the day.

I cannot say enough

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Danielle L

John is fantastic. From the moment we met him, he made us feel as though we were already friends. (I consider myself awkward about having pictures taken of me, so it was important for us to find someone that we felt comfortable with.) He was hands down the most helpful vendor... Read More and who I spoke with the most throughout the process. He would contact me just to check in to see if the planning was on track and if I had any questions. He helped me set timelines, decide on videography, etc. When it came to the day itself, he again, made everyone feel super comfortable, joked with us throughout, but remained an absolute professional. Once formal shots were finished, we hardly realized he was there. He was able to move around like a ninja, work cohesively with another (videography) company, and still get the most amazing photographs. Oh my, those photos. I seriously could not say enough nice things. :) Such a great guy, so incredibly talented. Strongly recommended.

Images That Inspire!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Lorrie v

Instantly met with John and I knew he was the guy for us. Professional, fun, kind and you can tell this was his thing! I am inspired by his business and what it is becoming! I recommend everybody to him and they can't even deny his quality, great prices and passion for his work.... Read More I can not express how grateful I was for him on my wedding day. He went above and beyond his photography duty! Inspire Me Imagery deserves every 5 star review. Anyone that passes up an opportunity to work with John and his crew will not know what they truly are missing... Passion, quality and just great art! Thank a million times over Inspire Me Imagery!! :) THANKS!

Most professional and talented photographer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Stephanie A

John is absolutely the best photographer. Aside from how talented he is and how he can truly capture some of the most beautiful shots and polish them off with the most amazing editing, he is also one of the nicest, most easygoing people I have ever met. He makes posing for... Read More pictures even more fun! In fact, my bridal party and family kept asking about him, and where I found him because they were so impressed by his demeanor and professionalism. It is obvious that John loves what he does. He never got tired at our engagement shoot and just kept taking pictures. In fact, we were worn out before he was. Even at our wedding he was more than happy to come as early as we wanted and stay until the very end. Any request you have is not too big or small.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jenny F

John was absolutely amazing! We are so happy that we found someone we could connect with personally who also had a high level of professionalism the day of the wedding. When we received the photos, we were blown away! They were all so stunning, and it's so nice to be able to... Read More relive the day through our photos over and over. John captured our entire day beautifully, and we honestly cannot thank him enough! We will definitely be recommending Inspire Me Imagery to all of our friends and family!

Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Megan D

I found John (owner of inspire me imagery) on the knot and basically knew right away that I wanted to use him as my photographer. His pictures are absolutely beautiful and he makes you feel extremely comfortable the whole time. He answered all of my questions anytime I had one... Read More which was awesome. I got a second photographer for half the day which I would definitely recommend and he also has the option of using 35mm film in addition to the digital which I also got. He got the pictures to me extremely fast (2 weeks) and theres about 2000 pictures! For everything I got I couldn't believe the price. If I had to do it all over again theres not even a question, I would absolutely pick John.

John is Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Megan K

Looking upon many different photographers portfolios for our engagement pictures, Inspire me Imagery stood out among all of them. I am so happy we picked John to do our engagement pictures because not only did he do an amazing job and take beautiful, creative, and unique photos,... Read More but he was so fun to work with too. If you want someone to answer all of your emails ASAP and be there for you every step of the way and give you a great value, go with Inspire me Imagery. We already booked with him for our wedding which takes place in a year just in case. Can't wait for our next experience with Inspire Me Imagery!

Amazing Wedding Pictures!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Jessica T

OMG John and Kate were awesome!! I'm so glad we went with Inspire Me Imagery for our wedding!! One of my bridesmaids used John at her wedding 9 months earlier. As a bridesmaid in her wedding I got to meet John and see how he worked in person on a wedding day and I thought he was... Read More great. So after that I waited to see how her pictures turned out because I wanted to make sure that I liked his "vision" through the camera before deciding. The second I saw the pictures I was like YEP I'm going to use him. On our wedding day he was very respectful and always made me feel comfortable. I trusted that all of our pre-ceremony photos were going to look great and they did!.He was very affordable and I received the dvds with all of my photos within about a month of our wedding. There's so many pictures that I like that it's making it hard for me to decide which ones to hang up on our wall. I was very happy we added the second photographer for the ceremony and reception because the second photographer, Kate, took a lot of really great pictures too. I will definitely recommend this crew!

Maria Sinoradzki

Inspire Me Imagery is here to offer couples an affordable and artistically creative alternative to traditional wedding photographers. We are here to offer you the most organic and openly creative wedding photography in the market today. We are an open book for you to read. Photographer first, business second. It’s as simple as that. We are a young company giving brides a service we would want for ourselves. No pushy sales people, no internet stalking, e-mail bombing, or constant phone calls. We are Inspire Me Imagery and we simply love what we do