Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

East Valley (480) 334-0070

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Erin H

Bonnie did amazing! I could not have been happier. A family friend recommended her and her work is nothing less than pure perfection!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Janea L

Bonnie from Inspired Sugar made all of my wedding dessert dreams come true. I could sincerely rave about her work all day long and will absolutely be working with her for other special events in the future. We met with her months before our wedding to do a tasting and... Read More immediately fell in love with her and her sweet treats. I'm obsessed with dessert and was planning to do a small wedding cake and then a table of other desserts. She helped imagine a dessert bar that incorporated all of our favorite flavor combinations and even suggested a few options we hadn't thought about. We had chocolate peanut butter cake pops, snicker doodle cupcakes, chocolate coconut candies, sugar cookies and a two-tier cake with pumpkin chocolate chip with chocolate ganache and white almond with raspberry filling. We also asked if she could make chocolate covered cherries (a favorite of Austin's grandma who we wanted to honor on our wedding day) even though they weren't normally on her menu, and she delightfully got back to me and said that she could. They were a hit!! She also provided her adorable trays and designed a beautiful display for the desserts. It turned out amazing! Several guests told us how much they loved the desserts and how it looked like a Pinterest dream. We were gushing over her delicious samples at the tasting so much that we knew we had to have her make the grooms cake for the rehearsal dinner as well. She made a four-tier Chicago Cubs/Arizona Wildcats cake that was alternating layers of lemon with sliced strawberry filling and white almond with chocolate cheesecake filling. It looked perfect and it was devoured by our guests right away, even after we upped the number of servings! To top it all off, Bonnie is a pleasure to work with and always responded to my questions along the way. I would highly recommend Inspired Sugar for your event!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Krissy L

Inspired Sugar made our wedding cake elegant on one side and 49er on the other. My husband was so surprised and our guests thought the cake was amazing. The cake was so delicious there was none left. Thank you so much for such an amazing cake.

Beautiful and delicious

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Abigail H

Not only did our cake look great, but it tasted amazing. I tried to do our wedding on an extreme budget and Breanna was so helpful with helping me find the most affordable way to feed 180 guests. She went above and beyond with the grooms cake and created an absolutely awesome... Read More college logo for my husband. Our actual wedding cake was so beautiful and tasted great! Breanna was very helpful and professional, she even drove across the valley to deliver the cake on the wedding day at no charge.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Lauren S

Breanna is an amazing baker and artist! We had a 4 tier wedding cake with 3 different fun flavors. The design was exactly what we asked for but better! We kept getting compliments on the cake (looks and taste). I also asked her to make a grooms cake but make it into the shape of... Read More an XBOX360 with controller. Breanna made it look so real, it was awesome! My husband LOVED it! Breanna is also a gem to work with because she is very calm and relaxed, yet very organized and prompt. I would highly recommend Sugar Dreams!

Breanna was awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Robyn R

We LOVED our cake! It was exactally what we wanted and it tasted so good. I don't really like cake all that much, but I couldn't get enough of this one. It was so moist and the flavors were perfect!