The celebration begins with "I do"!

No love is more special than the one you share. Why not celebrate it with a truly unique ceremony that reflects who you really are? An Integral Weddings ceremony brings harmony and beauty to your union. We can create a service that's especially yours and a lasting memory for you and your guests.

Ceremony, Wedding

3731 William Penn Highway, Murrysville, PA (724) 733-0418

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Autumn A

Luanne is fabulous! After one meeting and a few phone calls, Luanne created the perfect ceremony for our day. We wanted a low-key, but intimate wedding with our closest friends and family and that is exactly what we got! Luanne made planning our ceremony very easy. If you... Read More are looking for a genuinely good hearted and a super helpful person, schedule Luanne! Best ever!

2016-08-29T11:54:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. I have been using two new hashtags now and I mean them both...#bestjobever and #loveourcouples.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Amanda M

Having Luanne as our officiant was a great experience. We first met her at her Integral Ballroom Dance Studio and after our first meeting knew that we wanted her to be our officiant. She is very easy to talk to and we worked together to design our ceremony and make it completely... Read More our own. We loved having our parents involved through the parent ceremony and remembering our loved ones who have passed. Before our meeting we decided that we wanted to do a tree planting unity ceremony which Luanne was prepared for as well. We were even able to incorporate our own vows for the ring ceremony. The only hiccup was an issue with the sound system at the ceremony and our guests had a hard time hearing our vows and such. Overall we would definitely recommend Luanne to others and as an added bonus you can book dance lessons with her at her studio. My husband and I took one lesson a week before our wedding and managed to do more than sway back and forth for our first dance. : )

2016-07-01T14:52:23 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was amazing and I had so much fun working with the two of you. Thank you for the kind words and I am happy your dance was a hit! Please enjoy a wonderful life together!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Colin N

My husband and I were looking for someone to officiate our wedding who would make the ceremony as unique and special as we are. Coming from different religious backgrounds and varying degrees of spirituality, we wanted to custom design our ceremony to incorporate different... Read More things that were important to each of us. Joe and Luanne allowed us to do just that. They took the time to ensure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and gave us tons of great ideas. Our guests loved the ceremony, and we did too. It was really cool getting married by another loving couple, who clearly loved their job and wanted to make sure it was the best day possible for us. I would definitely recommend Integral Weddings to anyone looking for a unique ceremony done by two very sweet and professional people.

2016-06-28T18:29:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind words. You are right! We love our couples and delight in helping them create a ceremony that they will remember forever. Thank you for trusting our services and we are elated that you and your family and friends... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Lara P

Luanne's ceremonies are unique and beautiful. I attended one where she was the officiant and I knew I would hire her someday when I was the bride. And I did! Her demeanor puts everyone at ease, her vows are thoughtful and elegant, yet still charming and humorous. Our guests... Read More loved it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Shawna

Luanne at Integral Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with! We weren't exactly sure what we wanted for our wedding ceremony and she walked us through all of our options; the end result was absolutely perfect for our wedding! Luanne was very responsive and helpful when... Read More we had questions or wanted to make adjustments to our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Integral Weddings if you're looking for a wedding Officiant!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jessica T

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding ceremony! Joe and Luanne were awesome and easy to work with, even with us living out of town! Everything was absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brittany H

Luanne was absolutely amazing! We originally had planned for a catholic wedding, but Integral Weddings was more than happy to accomidate us when the plans had changed. We received compliments left and right from our guests of how beautiful our ceremony was. Luanne guided us... Read More through the process and made sure everything went smoothly. We are so grateful to have had her officiate our wedding. Thank you, Luanne! We loved you!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah B

They are the perfect duo for the job! Our ceremony was beautiful and I have gotten so many complements on how beautiful it was.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Michael M

Choosing Integral Weddings to help plan our ceremony was a great decision. They are professional, friendly and courteous, and they will help you design the perfect wedding. Luanne is a wonderful person, and I'm so glad she was the officiant for our big day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Stephanie O

Integral wedding was affordable and excellent!! Luanne is a sweetheart! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessica S

Luanne and Joe were very accommodating and helpful when it came to our ceremony. Friendly and willing to do whatever it took to make our ceremony what we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessica S

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

This was a destination wedding and the Officiants, Joe and Luanne O'Brien, came there to perform the ceremony. They provided excellent advice, guidance and assistance. They offered a wide variety of inspiring, meaningful ceremonies that we could pick from and customize. We... Read More chose a hand fastening ceremony that symbolized our unity. We heartily endorse Joe and Luanne O'Brien of Integral Weddings as outstanding providers of wedding services. Having Joe and Luanne perform the ceremony as a team provided a special touch that is not easily found elsewhere.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Anna F

Our wedding was a dream come true! Luanne did a fantastic job at our ceremony! She made our ceremony very special and unique. Luanne and Joe are wonderful people and make this process so easy and enjoyable!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Summer S

Luanne really made our wedding special. She guided us in putting our ceremony together and then we were able to customize all the readings to our liking. At the rehearsal, she instructed us every step of the way, which was such a relief. My husband and I also took a dance lesson... Read More with her to prepare us for our first dance! I am beyond satisfied with the services we received from Integral Weddings, and I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Allie K

My wife and I live in Kansas, and had our wedding back east in Pennsylvania. About 80% of all of our wedding coordination was via phone. Luanne didn't even hesitate to take on the challenge anfld offered us every service she would a normal client that was closer and could meet.... Read More The day of the wedding, Luanne and Joe both were dressed perfectly and had everything organized and were so happy to be there for us that day. They met every detail that we asked for and went far beyond what we had hoped. I would recommend these two to officiate anyone's wedding and we were so happy they could make our ceremony perfect.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Mary K M

Luanne from Integral weddings was fantastic! My now husband and I contacted her a week before our small, intimate ceremony in a panic because the officiant we had found couldn't work with our time anymore. She responded quickly and the rest is history! We spoke on the phone and... Read More she was so calm and collected, we even chose from a few different vow samples. The words she spoke on our wedding day were beautifully written and really spoke to us and our relationship. We will forever be grateful to her, thank you!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Bishop

Luanne and Joe are the best!! Couldn't have had a better ceremony, It was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Ben M

We hired Luanne to be our officiant at our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with the results! LuAnne provided us with many different ceremony options and gave us great suggestions to help make our wedding ceremony wonderful. We highly recommend Integral Weddings!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Maria

We loved them! I could go on and on about them but there are a few points that I would like to remark. They were very good in personalizing our wedding: we requested a non-religious ceremony and we were worried it was not going to be as touching, but they made it so emotional... Read More that everyone had tears of joy. They managed to tell us exactly what to do then and there because my husband and I didnt have time For rehesrsal. They kept it short and sweet, but not too short. And finally, they were not expensive. Having them both there was an incredible experience. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved Luanne! She has such a welcoming presence and is easy to get along with. We were able to completely customize our wedding ceremony to our liking. I highly recommend Integral Weddings!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Valerie C

We were delighted with Integral Weddings. Working with both Joe and Luanne was a fantastic experience. Both were very receptive to our opinions and ideas for the ceremony, and ended up putting together the perfect service for us! Joe’s easygoing demeanor helped keep my wife and... Read More I both at ease, especially once the rain began to fall on our day. We could not have made a better choice!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Samantha D

We met with Luanne for all of our pre-meetings and she made sure to explain everything and help us pick the perfect ceremony for our special day. Joe was the officiant for our ceremony. He was so caring and sweet at the rehearsal and helped to make sure everything went perfect.... Read More This couple truly loves what they do and it showed on our special day. Thanks!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Nichole R

My now husband and I were looking for a ceremony what was true to us as a couple, we're spiritual more than religious and since we weren't getting married in a church we wanted a ceremony that would really speak to us. The handwritten ceremony that Luanne and her husband... Read More composed (that is just one of several ceremony options) was perfect. It was beautiful, touched lightly on religion, focused on spirituality and us as a couple. It was moving and was the right choice. Luanne herself was professional and sweet, making sure each decision from ceremony choice to the readings to the choice of if she, her husband or both would perform the ceremony to helping us make our unity ceremony more unique were exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Luanne they really helped make the next chapter in our lives start off perfectly.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Savvy

Integral Weddings is wonderful to work with! Being a wedding planner, I often find my clients in need of an Officiant; Luanne and Joe are always my the first suggestion. They are professional, prompt and bring a unique twist to a ceremony service. With the couple having been... Read More married for 21 years, they are the perfect source for a soon-to-be-wed couple looking for not only an experienced Officiant but an Officiant that is able to give helpful information to the couple as they begin their journey together. I highly recommend Integral Weddings!

Luanne OBrien

Luanne and her staff are licensed non-denominational ministers. They have been witnessing the unions of many happy wedding couples in the Pittsburgh area (and throughout the United States) since 1999. Their unique ceremonies are custom created to symbolize the magic of love when two people dedicate their lives to one another. Together, the staff at Integral weddings are enthusiastic and welcoming. Their spirits make ceremony planning not only simple and fun, but heartwarming, as well.