The celebration begins with "I do"!

No love is more special than the one you share. Why not celebrate it with a truly unique ceremony that reflects who you really are? An Integral Weddings ceremony brings harmony and beauty to your union. We can create a service that's especially yours and a lasting memory for you and your guests.

Ceremony, Wedding

3731 William Penn Highway, Murrysville, PA (724) 733-0418

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lindsey M

Luanne was absolutely remarkable!! From the minute we met with her, we KNEW she was the one for our special day. We are not super religious but wanted a mention of God & words of God mentioned in our ceremony & she did just that. I have a 3 year old son who she easily... Read More included in our ceremony and it was BEAUTIFUL. Luanne is so compassionate, so sweet hearted, and she truly listens to you and what you want for your wedding ceremony. She was on time with everything, every time, she had suggestions when requested and we felt no pressure on ANY part of this. 2 days before our wedding, my then fiancé surprised me with a 1 hour dance lesson for us with Luanne... that is probably the most fun him & I have had ever, together, just us 2!! We had a blast and she was so patient and fun to learn from and a wonderful teacher. I would recommend Luanne to anyone, whether it's their first of their third wedding, she is going to make your ceremony FLAWLESS. We have had soo many compliments on our ceremony and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Thank You, from the bottom of our hearts, Luanne.

2017-07-25T15:30:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the very sweet words. Oh my, what an amazing, beautiful, and heartfelt day it was...from the venue, to the words the both of you carefully chose, to your son who was just precious-I don't think I could pick out any one part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kollie G

Wow is all we can say! I have never been to a wedding where the first thing each guest says is "I LOVED your ceremony"! It almost sounds crazy to be saying that, but it is true. Our ceremony was the "star" of our wedding, and it could never have been so wonderful, filled with... Read More love, and emotional without the genius that is the kind, gentle, and sincere Luanne. Do yourself a favor and book Integral for your wedding. It was one of our best, and easiest, decisions during the wedding planning process. Tip: don't wait on it, they book up early!

2017-07-25T16:35:05 Response from the vendor

Your guests were so happy for you! There was not a dry eye to be found - including me #ohnotheofficiantiscrying LOL. Please accept my best for a long and wonderful life together. It was a joy working with the both of you.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Cathryn V

Luanne and Joe were absolutely wonderful. We really wanted a unique ceremony that was focused on us a couple and they definitely delivered. We met with them a few times before the ceremony and they gave us all types of options to create a ceremony that truly felt like it... Read More represented us and our lives together. I would highly recommend them to engaged couples planning their wedding! Our day was flawless!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Emily R

Luanne was an AMAZING officiant!!! We come from two different religions and we wanted a ceremony that would feel special and spiritual without necessarily involving one particular religion. Luanne worked with us to write up a ceremony that felt personal and meaningful, which... Read More incorporated our interests. She was always responsive and kind and of course on the day of the wedding, everything went great! We highly recommend Integral Weddings (and encourage couples to take a dance class too, while you're there planning your ceremony!)

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

Luann is simply the best! She is the sweetest thing and truly makes you feel comfortable. She was organized and thoughtful rom the very first day we met her up until today. I would HIGHLY recommend choosing her for your wedding day :-)

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Richie L

Luanne was very receptive to our ideas regarding our ceremony and helped put together a great day. She definiately made our wedding a special one.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Elaine D

I can't say enough good things about Luanne and Joseph O'Brien - they were responsive, professional, nice and all at a reasonable price! They came highly recommended by our wedding venue - Seven Springs and I'm so glad we used them. Joseph did our ceremony and did an excellent... Read More job! We wanted something short and sweet and he delivered with a special short ceremony. Thank you Luanne and Joseph!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Emily M

Luanne made everything so easy and organized. She listened to our wishes for the ceremony and came up with something that suited us perfectly. She had ideas and recommendations to help us make our ceremony special.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Christie C

Working with Joe & Luanne was amazing! They made our day so special and made sure we were comfortable and happy!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Kristen O

LuAnn and Joe did a great job in helping us to make our ceremony special! We appreciate their help along the way :)

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Natalie L

Using Integral Weddings for our wedding was perfect! Luanne O'Brien made our experience completely stress free and enjoyable. My husband and I were able to create a unique ceremony that truly represented our love. I would highly recommend using Integral Weddings for your special... Read More day too!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Danielle B

Luanne was wonderful and created the ceremony that we had pictured for ourselves! Giving four stars because my name and sister in laws first names were not pronounced correctly but overall their service was the perfect fit for us!

2017-06-19T08:31:48 Response from the vendor

Oh my Danielle! I am so sorry for not pronouncing your name correctly! I truly did not realize that this happened. Your wedding was beautiful and I am so happy that all else was perfect. You both were wonderful to work with:)!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Makalah D

Both Joe and Luanne are very professional and so sweet. They walk you though each step of the ceremony and ensure that the ceremony is catered to you and your groom/brides unique story. They are very flexible and easy to work with. Thank you both for making our wedding day... Read More special and memorable!

2017-06-19T09:04:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind words and we are both so happy that your ceremony was perfect. We have posted a picture on our Facebook page. We hope you love it as much as we do! Your smiles tell it all.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Maggie L

From the beginning, Luanne and Joe worked with us, listened to us and collaborated with us in order to create the most unique, personal and touching ceremony for our special day. Not only they are extremely experienced in their work, they are also willing to adapt and change... Read More things up. I am Chinese and I wanted to have a traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony with the parents, and Luanne and Joe did their own research into the proceeding of the ceremony as well as drafted the script in the most detailed and meticulous fashion! Joe was our officiant and the entire ceremony was just beautiful and intimate and incredibly lovely! I cannot thank them enough for all the work they have put into their service and trust me, if you are lucky enough to have either of them as your officiant for your special day you would not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kely F

Luanne and Joe were so wonderful for our entire wedding process. They made things so easy during the planning process so that I didn't even have to worry about a thing. Luanne went through every detail of our ceremony and gave us options as to how we wanted things to go. Joe... Read More was our minister the day of the wedding and he was extremely professional. He explained and directed everything so well during the rehearsal so that everything went perfectly for the actual ceremony. I couldn't be happier for the way everything turned out...and we got so many compliments. They even took care of all the paperwork. We would recommend them to anyone getting married in the future, especially because they will help to make your ceremony unique to your situation/occasion!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Lara P

Luanne's ceremonies are unique and beautiful. I attended one where she was the officiant and I knew I would hire her someday when I was the bride. And I did! Her demeanor puts everyone at ease, her vows are thoughtful and elegant, yet still charming and humorous. Our guests... Read More loved it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Shawna

Luanne at Integral Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with! We weren't exactly sure what we wanted for our wedding ceremony and she walked us through all of our options; the end result was absolutely perfect for our wedding! Luanne was very responsive and helpful when... Read More we had questions or wanted to make adjustments to our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Integral Weddings if you're looking for a wedding Officiant!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jessica T

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding ceremony! Joe and Luanne were awesome and easy to work with, even with us living out of town! Everything was absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brittany H

Luanne was absolutely amazing! We originally had planned for a catholic wedding, but Integral Weddings was more than happy to accomidate us when the plans had changed. We received compliments left and right from our guests of how beautiful our ceremony was. Luanne guided us... Read More through the process and made sure everything went smoothly. We are so grateful to have had her officiate our wedding. Thank you, Luanne! We loved you!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah B

They are the perfect duo for the job! Our ceremony was beautiful and I have gotten so many complements on how beautiful it was.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Michael M

Choosing Integral Weddings to help plan our ceremony was a great decision. They are professional, friendly and courteous, and they will help you design the perfect wedding. Luanne is a wonderful person, and I'm so glad she was the officiant for our big day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Stephanie O

Integral wedding was affordable and excellent!! Luanne is a sweetheart! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessica S

Luanne and Joe were very accommodating and helpful when it came to our ceremony. Friendly and willing to do whatever it took to make our ceremony what we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessica S

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

This was a destination wedding and the Officiants, Joe and Luanne O'Brien, came there to perform the ceremony. They provided excellent advice, guidance and assistance. They offered a wide variety of inspiring, meaningful ceremonies that we could pick from and customize. We... Read More chose a hand fastening ceremony that symbolized our unity. We heartily endorse Joe and Luanne O'Brien of Integral Weddings as outstanding providers of wedding services. Having Joe and Luanne perform the ceremony as a team provided a special touch that is not easily found elsewhere.

Luanne OBrien

Luanne and her staff are licensed non-denominational ministers. They have been witnessing the unions of many happy wedding couples in the Pittsburgh area (and throughout the United States) since 1999. Their unique ceremonies are custom created to symbolize the magic of love when two people dedicate their lives to one another. Together, the staff at Integral weddings are enthusiastic and welcoming. Their spirits make ceremony planning not only simple and fun, but heartwarming, as well.