Intellect Media

Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Destination Wedding

It Starts with A Moment

Intellect Media is a media company that focuses on using our knowledge of cinematography to create an enduring film that showcases your event in a creative, professional, and unique manner. When a client hires Intellect Media, they shouldn’t expect a video, they should expect cinematic masterpiece. Anyone can provide a video. Only a few can provide cinematic films. Located in the Greenbrier section of Chesapeake, Virginia, Intellect Media services Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Destination Weddings. Be it a wedding, corporate banquet, commercial, or military homecoming, Intellect Media never shies away from the opportunity to use cinematic skills in a way that leaves you with something memorable. While some companies are all about the job, Intellect Media is built on the art of c

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Destination Wedding (757) 773-8891

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Christine R

We LOVE Marcus!! We're so happy we found him! He was so helpful from the first phone call through the wedding day. He checked in with us leading up to our wedding and helped suggest other vendors too. Marcus was so much fun to work with, and our wedding day went so smoothly! We... Read More can't wait to see our video!!! We highly recommend Intellect Media!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

Marcus/intellect media was the most amazing investment that we made for our wedding. Watching the video brought tears to our eyes. We were able to re-live the memories and see parts of the wedding that we never saw. From the day we called marcus, he was everything we wanted in a... Read More videographer. Creative, patient, knowledgable & such a professional. He went the extra mile on every part of our video capturing every Single part of the day. If you are deciding whether to get a videographer, i promise you will love every second of the video!! Thank you marcus & intellect media.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Hazel A

The decision to hire a videographer for our wedding was very last minute for us. We thought we would be all set with having a photographer, but the more we spoke to friends and family, the more we realized that having this component to help us capture all the memories of such a... Read More whirlwind night was absolutely necessary. We interviewed several companies, but after we met with Marcus, we knew we had the perfect match. Marcus has great attitude and charisma and really offers up some great packages for your wedding day for a reasonable price. On the day of the wedding, Marcus and his team (yes, he brings a team when necessary) showed up bright and early. He and his team were very professional and considerate. When needed they provided guidance for where to stand and position ourselves, but at the same time knew when to stand back and just let the magic happen. Marcus and his team made the whole process very effortless. We are SO happy with the end product and all the film that he and his team shot that day. We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. Thank you Intellect Media!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Gabby J

Intellect Media did an amazing job on our wedding video. Marcus was a pleasure to work with from our first meeting. He made us and our guests feel very comfortable around him and in front of the camera. We are so happy we chose to have a videographer to document our wedding day.... Read More We have a great video that captures a lot of things the bride and the groom miss during the day. We are so happy we chose to have a videographer and we are even happier we chose Intellect Media!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Julia C

Marcus was our favorite vendor. He took the time to meet with us on several occasions to make sure he was getting our vision just right. He also even created links for me to to post on facebook so all of our family and friends could see our wedding video. If you're looking for... Read More the best videographer, look no further! Marcus is amazing!!! Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jennifer M

Marcus William was an amazing videographer!!!!! He was funny and sweet too. We loved our wedding videos and we enjoyed having him around. Marcus pays attention to detail and makes sure you get everything you want. If you choose intellect media I promise you wont be... Read More disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

We are so happy that we decided to have a videographer for our wedding. Watching the video allowed us to relive our beautiful wedding day and brought back wonderful memories. Marcus did an amazing job with the video footage and the drone footage was spectacular! He is very... Read More friendly and easy to work with. We appreciate his hard work and dedication in incorporating everything in the video that we wanted! We LOVED the video! Thank you so much, Marcus!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Marcus & his team exceeded our expectations! They did such a great job at helping us relive our wedding day through just 14 minutes of video highlights. Our friends & family, especially us, couldn’t stop crying tears of joy while replaying the video repeatedly. We highly... Read More recommend Intellect Media to capture your big day! Not only is Marcus great at what he does, but his personality makes you feel just like family. He makes you feel as if you’re not just a customer to him, but you feel important & as if you’re his top priority. He’s had multiple clients during the Memorial Day weekend of our wedding, although we felt as if we were his only ones! We plan on having a vow renewal in ~10 years - we are definitely going to use Intellect Media again!

Worth the $

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

You're often told that your wedding day goes by as fast as a camera flash... and it's very true. My wife and I have heard that statement over and over and were on the fence about hiring a videographer. We are so glad we did, with the help of Dragon Studios who recommended... Read More Intellect Media. They starting shooting while each of us were getting ready in our specific places and you never knew they were there (very Professional). They interacted with us and kept everything fun and allowed us to be us. At the end of the night we thought we had taken it all in. Once we received our DVD we immediately threw it in and watched. Intellect media caught so many moments that we wouldn't of been able to see and added so many more memories to the ones we had. The DVD was amazing quality and had everything we wanted and more.

Wedding at Double Tree Hilton

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

He was very professional, on time, and diligent. He did a great job of capturing the big moments and even the little ones that we didn't remember. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a videographer. Also very affordable.

Wedding video of the year!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Rosalyn D

I was very pleased with the quality of work and detail that was put into my wedding video! Marcus was very professional and through! My wedding video was everything to me and captured every special moment from beginning to end! Then when all was said and done, when all the... Read More editing and putting all the footage together was done the finish product was beautiful all the way down to the packaging. The box, even the DVD case it came in was very creative! I have no complaints and if I could do it all over again I would definitely hire Intellect Media all over again with no hesitation. If you want quality work and reasonable pricing, then I suggest you get them on your team to film your special day! I did and so should you! Thanks again Marcus and the Intellect Media team! Your awesome!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Christy C

Marcus was wonderful to work with and made my wedding day a Day I will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 kristina a

I didn't seriously consider having a videographer until I met Marcus :) Not only did all my guests absolutely love him, he brought such a different perspective to capturing our wedding day and went above and beyond for us. His creativity and innovation brought our wedding to a... Read More level I didn't think imaginable! A picture may say a thousand words but Marcus's video left us completely speechless :) the day went by so fast, but now we will be able to relive the best day of or lives over and over again!

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Intellect Media went far beyond our expectations. Marcus and his team were fantastic and professional since day one. He is indeed top notch when it comes to his skills and his expertise. Marcus was there every step of the process making suggestions, keeping in contact with... Read More me and answering every question I had. The finished product was breathtaking. Anyone can take video equipment, hit record and add music to it, but it takes someone who has a passion for their craft to be able to capture the smaller moments that truly define what you wedding day was about. I cannot thank Marcus and his team enough for being a part of our day and making it special. As far as vendors are concerned, this is the best decision we made for our wedding.