Interactive Selfies

Serving Atlanta, Middle Georgia, and surrounding areas

Making lifelong memories in an instant!

Every celebration should be marked with laughter, fun times, and memories. These memories are what you will carry with you for the rest of your life. That's the very reason my wife and I created Interactive Selfies. We want to offer people the best experience at making memories last because you only get one shot at getting it right! We want to be at your next event to ensure you and your guests have the most memorable celebration. Our Interactive Selfies unit is capable of creating custom backgrounds and provides everyone with a photo they will surely love. Don't like how you look in a picture? No problem! Take as many selfies as you want! Give us a call today or email us for a customized package quote!

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Serving Atlanta, Middle Georgia, and surrounding areas (404) 353-5254

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Kelsi L

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Interactive Selfies made my wedding day experience. They were so easy and fast to hear from, they set up everything with time to spare, and made the evening fun with the photo booth. EXTREMELY great price for the amount of awesome they... Read More bring to the wedding reception. Would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Interactive Selfies! Will and his company were amazing to work with and he made everything so easy! Our guests thoroughly enjoyed taking such fun pictures all night and loved even more that they could take their photo strip with them as... Read More a memento! If anyone is looking for an extraordinary photo booth, Interactive Selfies is the one! Thank you so much Will for helping make our day unforgettable!

2017-01-16T15:27:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am glad everyone had a great time, it was an awesome wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kara S

Will was great to work with. He was attentive, good to communicate, and all of the guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Kristin ` M

We had interactive selfie at our wedding in March of 2017. They were wonderful. They had everything set up and did an awesome job of getting the guests involved and excited about using the selfie set up. I would highly recommend this for any event, especially weddings!!

2017-05-06T20:13:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a blast at your beautiful wedding!!!