Interfaith Wedding Rabbi

Anywhere in the U.S. and abroad

Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español, Planning

8083 Stonebrook Pkwy, Frisco, TX Anywhere in the U.S. and abroad (469) 222-0047

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Ilene F

Rabbi Gruber did a phenomenal job as Interfaith Rabbi for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Friends and family members of all religions commented how personable, funny and educational the ceremony was. He worked beautifully with the co-officiant to make it a ceremony will... Read More always cherish. He is so organized and helped guide each us through the process. We highly recommend Rabbi Gruber.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Kelli F

Rabbi Gruber was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He speaks eloquently and is still able to bring a bit of humor to the service. A number of guests told us how much they enjoyed the service and thought Rabbi Gruber delivered one of the best ceremonies they had seen. My... Read More husband and I enjoyed getting to know Rabbi Gruber throughout the planning process and he makes himself available at all times should you have questions, comments or concerns regarding the ceremony structure. He also did a phenomenal job of working with our co-officiant to make the service run smoothly. It was truly the wedding of our dreams.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ben L

We are so glad that we had Rabbi Gruber as our officiant on October 8, 2016. Rabbi Gruber helped us craft a ceremony that was a good mix of my Catholic and Mexican traditions and my husband’s Jewish traditions. We also appreciated that Rabbi Gruber met/Skyped with us at least... Read More 4 times throughout our yearlong planning process. This allowed him to get to know us as a couple and deliver truly personal remarks at our ceremony. Immediately after the ceremony, we received many compliments about Rabbi Gruber in particular. Thank you, Rabbi Gruber, for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Aly S

Rabbi Gruber was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding ceremony. All of our guests commented on how beautiful and entertaining the ceremony was. He listened to all of our requests and helped us every step of the way to make our ceremony personal and meaningful. Rabbi... Read More Gruber worked directly with a priest to form an interfaith ceremony. We could not have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Dana K

Rabbi Gruber was amazing to work with!! He was very helpful in organizing our Jewish/Christian wedding and made the whole process stress free and easy!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

This ceremony by Rabbi Gruber was amazing! It was full of heart and humor. Many of our guests commented after the ceremony how much they enjoyed it; one guest was so inspired that he stated he might consider converting. A family member, who is a musician, called today to say... Read More that he was impressed with Rabbi Gruber's singing voice and it is one of the best among Rabbis that he has heard. Not only the ceremony was great, but Rabbi Gruber was always prompt, easy to reach, and friendly. My son and daughter-in-law loved the Skyped sessions that took place prior to the wedding to discuss marriage and the ceremony. Thank you so much Rabbi Gruber, from the bottom on my heart. You made a Jewish mother very happy! Judy, Ethan's mother

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Allison L

We liked Rabbi Gruber from the moment we met him. He was personable, friendly and above all else, wanted to make sure we got the wedding we wanted. He asked us lots of questions about who we were, where we came from and what and how we envisioned our wedding. We met with him... Read More a few times outlining the ceremony and by the time of our final meeting it was everything we wanted. The day of the wedding could not have turned out any more perfect. The ceremony was light, funny and very educational for those that were not Jewish. They had even told us later how much they enjoyed the Rabbi and what a great ceremony it was. I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you David!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Bob S

Rabbi Gruber was supportive, inspiring, honest, and curtious throughout the entire time leading up to and through our wedding. He took our needs seriously and went above and beyond to foster a perfect ceremony. Rabbi Gruber is an incredible man and would be an absolute asset to... Read More any wedding.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

My son, Alex got married to a lovely woman, Tori yesterday. Rabbi Gruber officiated the ceremony with Minister Ken. The wedding was so beautiful and special. Rabbi Gruber did a wonderful incorporating the traditions of the Jewish faith with personal stories, humor and heart felt... Read More sentiments. It was the most endearing, personalized service I ever witnessed. Thank you Rabbi for making my son and daughter-in-law's day so special. Lisa Fine

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

It was great to have Rabbi Gruber perform the wedding ceremony for my daughter, Romina Freiman and my now son-in-law Tim Wiggins. Rabbi Gruber uses his charisma, sense of humor, and adds a touch of sensitivity that makes the ceremony a real inspiration.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Hallie S

Rabbi Gruber helped my daughter and son-in-law create a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that was enjoyed by everyone. We received many positive comments from both our Jewish and non-Jewish guests and everyone felt the ceremony was warm, inclusive and personal. They also... Read More enjoyed his enthusiasm and touches of humor. Rabbi Gruber made this day truly special for all of us.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Ginnifer H

Rabbi Gruber is terrific. I am Jewish and my wife is catholic. We knew we wanted an interfaith wedding. My wife wanted her childhood priest to co-officiate the ceremony, and for her to receive the sacrament of marriage. We found Rabbi Gruber through a google search for... Read More interfaith Rabbis. From the first conversation we had with him, he made myself and my wife feel extremely comfortable. He got to know us and listened to our vision of what we wanted for our ceremony. Rabbi Grubber took the time to get to know my wife and I so he could personalize the ceremony. He worked with us and the priest to create a beautiful ceremony. The ceremony was amazing! It was a perfect blend of Jewish and Catholic traditions. We had guests come up to us all night saying how beautiful the ceremony turned out. Not only the ceremony, but how great the Rabbi was. He showed he can be traditional yet still have a great sense of humor to create an unforgettable ceremony. If you would like an interfaith rabbi to officiate our co-officiate your wedding, Rabbi Gruber is absolutely the perfect choice.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Lauren D

Rabbi Gruber was such a pleasure to work with! He officiated our wedding ceremony in Dallas, TX. We were so happy with how he blended the Jewish and Catholic traditions from both sides of the family to create a truly personal and meaningful ceremony. He is very responsive and... Read More easy to work with - a wonderful experience all around!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Rabbi Gruber. He spent a lot of time with our son and daughter-in-law planning their ceremony and did an absolutely excellent job as Officiant. He is very professional, thoughtful and entertaining! He delighted the ceremony guests with a... Read More meaningful and beautiful service, carefully explaining the Jewish traditions to the non-Jewish guests. We had only glowing comments from our guests as to how much they enjoyed the ceremony.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Fonda L

Rabbi Gruber was absolutely wonderful!!! I can't say enough good things about him. He co-officiated at my son's and daughter-in-law's wedding in Guanajuato, Mexico. As many of the guests told me "The Rabbi was amazing!" From my first time of speaking to him and throughout the... Read More entire process of planning, David was patient, understanding, calm, thoughtful, intelligent, and incredibly laid back. He has an innate ability to 'go with the flow' and 'wing it' if necessary, along with a great sense of humor. He is empathetic and considerate of other cultures and religions, which helped to make the ceremony beautiful and seemingly effortless. We feel blessed and fortuneate to be able to have found him, and that he was available. Aside from making sure the ceremony was exactly what Veronica and Jeff wanted, he also made sure that he and his co-officiate, Padre` Landeros, were on the same page and coordinated. As a side note, throughout the festivities of the weekend, Rabbi Gruber was personable, enlightening, and a charming guest! We all appreciated his presence, and I would highly recommend him. As a personal note, "Thank you so much for a truly beautiful ceremony, Rabbi! It was a pleasure getting to know you." Fonda Lewis, 'Mother of the Groom'

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Meredith C

Rabbi Gruber was amazing. From our first meeting he seemed genuinely interested in getting to know myself and my fiancé. We both really liked how he took the time to get to know us individually and learn more about what made our relationship special. This attention to... Read More detail really showed at our wedding as his speech was unique to myself and Marc. Rabbi Gruber was so good at explaining the Jewish traditions we used and making everyone feel comfortable. It was great he was able to incorporate the similarities between Jewish and Catholic traditions at our wedding. Marc and I highly recommend Rabbi Gruber for an interfaith wedding. He is simply the best!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Rabbi Gruber performed an awesome wedding ceremony for our daughter and fiancé on November 14, 2015 in San Antonio, Texas. A very touching interfaith ceremony, which incorporated both religions and both clergy. We received many compliments from our guests about what a beautiful... Read More ceremony it was. Thank you Rabbi Gruber!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Danielle S

From the very first moment we met with Rabbi Gruber, we knew that he was who we wanted to marry us on our big day. He made us feel so comfortable from the very beginning. My husband and I both come from very different backgrounds and were afraid of how our ceremony would turn... Read More out. However, Rabbi Gruber assured us he had no judgment in his way. No matter your religion or what your belief system is, he sincerely wants to accommodate you to make sure that your day is exactly what you need and is set up so that it means the most to you as a couple. We met with him a few times to discuss what was important to us for the big day and spoke about our histories and spiritual journeys. He was extremely flexible with dates and times, which we really appreciated. In the end, Rabbi Gruber crafted a ceremony that we will never forget and that our guests can't stop talking about! During the ceremony, he was professional, kind hearted, and funny at times when it was needed. He also added personal touches in the ceremony that meant so much to us. I would highly recommend Rabbi Gruber to any couple searching for that special person to join them in marriage!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Rabbi Gruber officiated my daughters wedding September 6, 2015 . He was amazing and thoughtful. So caring and made the wedding extremely relaxed and intimate. A true gem.

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Samantha R

Rabbi Gruber, officiated our wedding ceremony yesterday at my parents cottage in Upstate NY. It was the perfect ceremony. He was calm, relaxed and made us feel the same way. It was the perfect balance of religious and meaningful, while at the same time funny. Everyone at our... Read More reception raved about how awesome he was, and we wouldn't agree more. Everyone felt included and it was very heart felt. We are so happy we found David. The whole process from our first conversation through yesterday could not have been easier with David, from emails to phone calls and Skype meetings. He is an awesome person and an even better Rabbi. Thank you David! :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

This Rabbi is the one! He married my husband Tim and I in Cancun, Mexico at the Hard Rock. The wedding was beautiful, but Rabbi Gruber made it truly special. He made everthing truly specialy. Our wedding leaned more Jewish traditionally because that is what my husband and I... Read More preferred. However, my husband is Catholic and so is his family. Rabbi made sure everything was inclusive, inviting and easy to understand so that people felt like they understood everything even if they were not Jewish. He is a kind and understanding officiant who will make your wedding custom to your needs and desires. Furthermore, he was a pleasure to have as our guest at the wedding. Rabbi also has a great singing voice, which adds another beautiful touch to the ceremony. We are only 5 days into our marriage but we loved our ceremony because of this rabbi!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

It was a pleasure having Rabbi David Gruber perform our interfaith (Jewish / Southern Baptist) wedding ceremony! David made Heather and I very comfortable throughout the process of formulating our ceremony. His priority was to ensure that we were able to create our own unique... Read More ceremony that met what we were ideally looking for in an interfaith wedding. We received a number of compliments on how well David executed the ceremony from our guests. We received very positive feedback on the content of his remarks that were personalized to Heather and I. He has a good sense of humor that he exhibited throughout the ceremony and this helped keep the ceremony fun and light. Overall David did a great job from start to finish and we would recommend him to any couple that is looking for a Rabbi to perform an interfaith wedding.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Kim S

Rabbi Gruber was very easy to work with. He did a wonderful job of incorporating all the elements that were important to us - family, honoring our late grandparents & incorporating my children & my bride's stepchildren. He made the process meaningful & efficient so you that... Read More there was a connection to him by wedding day. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 rachel r

Rabbi Gruber is a really great person. He took his time getting to know us as individuals and what brought us together as a couple. His genuine interest made our personalities shine through during the ceremony. He incorporated humor at the right moments. His light "homework" we... Read More were assigned brought my husband and I closer together after reading each others essays. The book that was assigned walked us through Jewish wedding ceremonies and I learned a lot about these customs. It was wonderful and everyone gave compliments about how great he was! I would recommend him to anyone Jewish or not!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Angie R

My husband is Jewish, so when we got married a few years ago, it was important to him to find a rabbi to perform the ceremony. However, I'm Christian, and we knew now rabbi that would perform an interfaith wedding. After some search, we found Rabbi Gruber and it was so worth... Read More it! He was very helpful and knowledgeable, and with his help, we were able to create a ceremony that was perfect for us. Removed a huge worry for the wedding day, and we greatly appreciate everything he did. Would totally recommend!