International Diamond Center

Clearwater, FL

IDC is best place to purchase exclusive bridal jewelry, engagement rings and other fine jewelry.Our selection of diamonds is larger than any local jeweler or national jewelry store chain and we feature top designers like Tacori, Verragio,Forevermark, Martin Flyer, Henri Daussi, Michael M, and more.

Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings

3696 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, FL

Big Ring!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

Husband got ring here. Very big and pretty. Love it

Great value!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Lindsay L

Great customer service and quality of products. Can't go wrong buying here.

Great Jeweler!

Reviewed on 3/22/2014 Jaime R

International Diamond Center helped us get my engagement ring and my wedding band. There was such a large variety to choose from and we ended up picking a Tacori set. I absolutely adore my rings and whenever we go into any IDC they are beyond helpful.

Amazing Jewelry Vendor!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Justine N

Our shopping contact at this store was Alvin and he was amazing! We bought both of our wedding bands and engagement ring here. Alvin was patient while we were searching for the perfect rings and let us try on anything we wanted. He explained clearly the different meanings of... Read More cut, clarity, carat size, etc. He was prompt and professional while answering phone calls and emails. When we went to pick the rings up they came wrapped in beautiful boxes, freshly shined. IDC also provides interest free credit cards which helped cost. Alvin's personality and professionalism made ring shopping fun instead of stressful!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Kayla H

My husband picked out my engagement ring with the help of Danielle at IDC. My Tacori ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! He raved about how sweet and helpful Danielle was during the many hours he spent there trying to decide on the perfect ring. When we went back as a newly engaged... Read More couple to purchase our wedding bands, they were just as friendly and helpful as they were the first time he went. I would highly recommend this store!

Ripoff-and jackass owners

Reviewed on 7/20/2014

They will RIP YOU OFF and worst quality. Go to Gold and Diamond Source, I did. They are so pleasant and will give you the best deal. Don't believe a word coming out of International Diamond Center owners, especially Brian Stamey and Keith Leclerc

2014-07-22T21:16:44 Response from the vendor

By all means, please expound upon your experience. If we have made a mistake, I will be the first to accept responsibility and offer a sincere apology. However, it is quite misleading to potential customers and unfair to our company for someone to anonymously sit... Read Less Read More

Faith. Hope. Love 'The Parlee Wedding' 9-21-12

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Roseann G

Our experience ring shopping was great! Alysha was very professional and helpful. I purchased my husband's Scott Kay ring here as well and the quality and service were phenomenal. Thank you!!!!

Groom's ring

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Sherry D

Staff was very helpful and ring was of high quality.

good choice

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Manika R

no pressure viewing and buying. friendly salespersons. optimal selections at great prices

Great engagement ring, wrong wedding band.

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Kelly S

Buying my engagement ring was a fantastic experience for my fiancee. The ring was absolutely stunning and he felt he got a great deal on it and was very pleased with the experience overall. We also purchased his wedding band from them without too much trouble; it was simple and... Read More affordable and the sales people were helpful along the way. However, in ordering my wedding band, things are yet to be corrected. I wanted to order it back in November (my wedding was March 17, 2013), and they advised waiting a month or so to place the order from their international vendor. Well, December rolled around and they said that the French ring manufacturer was closed for a month for Christmas and the Chinese New Year or some other holidays. The ring was finally ordered and arrived less than 2 weeks before the big day. I go to pick it up the week of my wedding...AND IT'S NOT THE RIGHT BAND! It was very similar, but was not the band that compliments and matches my engagement ring. So I had to get married with the "loaner" ring that is not the right one and continue to wear that one. It is now 4 weeks post wedding and am still waiting to receive the right band. All of the pictures of the rings the day of the wedding are wrong and that will forever be a sore spot for me. So, up until that, I would have absolutely recommended IDC, as I liked the sales people and my engagement ring really is the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen (and I'd looked a lot before choosing that one), but now, I am really sad that I don't have the right band and am not quite sure when I will get it. I would say to just be diligent with them and just learn from this experience, as I still recommend them, but it was not ideal for me.

2013-06-14T11:41:59 Response from the vendor

We are very disappointed to hear that your overall experience with us was not exceptional. We take customer complaints very seriously and we appreciate the opportunity to make things right. We suggest that you first contact the store manager to discuss a proper solution for... Read Less Read More

Good but some flaws

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Nicole S

The people here were very nice but when we got to the place of the wedding we realized his ring was misshaped. We have not taken it back yet as we only got married a week ago. I hope there is no problem getting it fixed.

2013-06-14T11:44:49 Response from the vendor

We will definitely get this taken care of for you. Please bring the ring by at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Jami S

International Diamond Center has a huge selection of designer to antique rings! My husband said his experience, although stressful, was fun and educational. My ring is absolutely stunning! People constantly compliment me on how unique and beautiful it is! LOVE LOVE LOVE my ring!

2013-06-14T11:33:43 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that your husband had a great experience and that you love your ring! Thank you so much for your feedback.

They Shine

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Katherine D

Danielle was awesome! Such great service and they serve you beverages as you browse! For all 3 rings it was over 2G. My engagement ring came loose and they cleaned it and fixed it no charge.

2013-06-14T11:34:57 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled to hear that enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Shelly D

Both my wife and I bought engagement rings and wedding bands at this location. Everyone that I have dealt with was friendly, professional, and extremely helpful! Will use this location to fulfill most of my jewelry needs in the future

2013-06-14T11:36:14 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future.

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Tanya C

The staff were very helpful and were even able to size the band while my finance and I waited.

2013-06-14T11:43:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback!

highly recommend

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Barbara C

Our families have been coming here for years. When we got engaged, we went and picked out my ring there together. I continue to go in for jewelry cleaning, which they happily do for free. We purchased both of our wedding bands from here as well. Every time we go in we are... Read More greeted by name and treated very well. The selections there are outstanding and the staff is so friendly, especially our jeweler, Tim. We will continue to shop there, and would recommend this store to everyone!

2013-06-14T11:46:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate your business.