Intrigue Digital Photography

We service the entire lower penninsula of Michigan.

Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

We service the entire lower penninsula of Michigan. (313) 355-9355

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Orly N

My husband and I were so incredibly lucky to find Jeffrey and Jessica. From the moment I stumbled across their website I was impressed with their professionalism and artistry. Without a doubt we are happy customers. We were promised 450 photos, but given over 500 after our... Read More wedding. I could not have asked for a better memory of our special day, they truly captured everything just as we hoped. Thank you so much Jeffrey and Jessica!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Joshua S

Jeff and Jess were awesome photographers! They were fun and easygoing and we never felt pressured the entire time. Our engagement and bridal shoot photos came out wonderfully and the sneak peeks of our wedding photos have been beautiful! All of my family is raving about them and... Read More can't wait to see the rest! Jeff and Jess are up for anything and always listened to our concerns and questions and were super flexible about times. We ended up rescheduling a shoot the day of the shoot and they took it completely in stride. They also are willing to work in any weather! It rained on both of our pre-wedding shoots and the pictures still turned out great!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Emily D

Yupu will not find any better photographers out there. Jeff and Jessica are the most passionate creative photographers we have ever met. My wife and I had an amazing time working with them. They're very easy going and organized and even though our original schedule was a little... Read More off, they kept things on track with smiles to boot! They are extremely knowledgeable with their equipment and create the most beautiful shots imaginable. Their editing skills are unparalleled and they are were fun to work with. We could not have been happier with our decision.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Brooke F

I am so lucky to have discovered Jeff and Jessica while scouring the internet for wedding photographers that were within budget and passionate about their work! Jessica is extremely prompt in answering emails. They provide a very detailed questionnaire to fill out so they don't... Read More miss the important things you're hoping for in your pictures. They are a very friendly and helpful pair. I love my photos and the colors are remarkable! There are a few pictures I had hoped to see that didn't happen. My advice is to have a print out of must have photos, because bridal wedding brain will be of no help the day of! But overall I'm very pleased with the level of service I received! I would definitely employ them again...when the time comes for pregnancy announcements!

Jeff and Jess are amazing!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

My husband and I were SO lucky to discover Intrigue Digital Photography. Jeff and Jess were awesome from day one! They met with us at our convenience, answered all of our questions, and stayed in touched over the months leading up to the wedding. On our big day, they were... Read More absolutely professional, patient, and helpful. I think the best thing about them is that they're just a kind, fun couple who obviously enjoy what they do. The photos they took were just beautiful -- excellent quality and a really nice variety of shots. I was especially grateful for all the action shots of the guys in my family out on the dance floor! They're great people, great at what they do, and we HIGHLY recommend them!

my new years eve wedding

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Jennifer

There are not enough words to explain how great Jeff & Jessica are. With their knowledge of lighting and what positions look best and all the important pics i would have never thought off. They are completely amazing! It's also great because Jessica took the girls and Jeff took... Read More the guys before the wedding to get alot of the pics out if the way and it was so much fun running through the hotel taking pics and making sure my husband didn't see me. Lastly, they have great personalities and would be able to get along with anyone!