Traditional. Simple. Luxurious.

Completely custom or semi-custom wedding invitation suites made for you and your big day. Invitation Shoppe strives to deliver designs that emanate sophistication while holding to traditional style. All of our suites are ready to customize with your own color choices and personalized with your details, but if you are looking for something a little different, a fully custom invitation suite is a great way to get exactly what you want.

Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Lauren T

Thank you Invitation Shoppe for making our wedding a lot less stressful to plan. The invitations, save the dates and placecards were so amazing and you made the process fun! Thank you so much!

Melissa Caloca

My name is Melissa Caloca, founder of Invitation Shoppe. With over ten years experience in design, fine art, and marketing, I strive to bring you the specialized, one on one attention you deserve. For several years I have created invitations for family and friends and found nothing inspires me more than working with brides and grooms. What a joy it is to be an integral part of the journey to the best day of a couple's life! I decided to make it my life's work when, as a bride to be myself, I discovered I could not find the custom designs and personalized experience I was looking for.