Invitation to a Wedding LLC

Orlando, Fl, Central Florida and all surrounding areas.

Orlando Wedding Ceremony Officiant/Minister

Thelma is a Licensed Wedding Ceremony Officiant in Orlando, Florida serving the surrounding areas of Central Florida, Statewide and available for International Travel. ā€‹ As Orlando's Wedding Ceremony Officiant, I officiate Non-denominational, Christian, Interfaith, Spiritual and can Renew your Wedding Vows. Your personalized and customized wedding ceremony is designed just for you, with your input as well. I have Officiated wedding ceremonies at some of the most elegant venues in Orlando to the most Intimate beautiful settings in the park or in the privacy of your home. It's your wedding, your way! ā€‹"Your wedding day celebration is a joyous occasion however, your Marriage is for a lifetime!" In All things give God the Glory and Honor!

Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Baptist, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Christian, Interfaith, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Orlando, Fl, Central Florida and all surrounding areas. (407) 232-0520
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Melissa P

Minster Thelma gave my now husband & I the very best anyone could ask for in a Minister. When she says.....this is what God has called her to do....its true. One of the most impressive thing about Minister Thelma is that she listens....during the ceremony she spoke about us as... Read More if she had walked the journey along side of us before getting married. That's someone who has allowed God to lead in their life. My husband & I are forever grateful to Minister Thelma for her prayers and words of encouragement before & during the ceremony. We absolutely love her!!!! We're so grateful that God has placed her in Our path while searching for a Officiant for Our wedding. She is now a member of the family.

2017-12-30T11:18:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was my pleasure. God Bless!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Jackie M

Excellent Job And Exceeded All My Expectations.

2017-12-30T11:20:16 Response from the vendor

Thank-you. It was a pleasure to be a part of your Special Day! Blessings.

Thelma Brathwaite

Thelma Brathwaite, is originally from England and owner of Invitation to a Wedding, LLC, Orlando, FL. Thelma is a Licensed Wedding Ceremony Officiant, as well as an experienced Day-of Wedding Coordinator. When Thelma first started Invitation to a Wedding, she was a Wedding Planner and Day-of Wedding Coordinator and is well versed in the Wedding Industry for over 15 years. Thelma has worked with all different cultures and loves diversity. As Thelma would put it "when you love what you do, it shows and that's a bonus."