Most Sought After Invitation Company

Award Winning, Invitations by Camille offers a boutique style of service, combined with a wide range of products and budgets! We now offer custom invitations by the industry leader Arlene Segal Designs for the bride who wants to impress her guests with one-of-a-kind invitations designed especially for her. We also offer Hebrew, Yiddish and Spanish. Entrust your most important moment to us. Camille has made it her mission to help clients choose the right invitation to compliment your vision for that very special day.

Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

19 W PLEASANT AVE, MAYWOOD, NJ (201) 580-3791

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Laura I

I am so happy with the beautiful invitations that Camille helped me and my groom pick out for our spring wedding. Guests told me that they loved our elegant, classic looking invitations as soon as they received them. For wedding invitations to receive that many compliments and... Read More turn heads, you know they were impressive. I also loved my wedding programs that Camille printed for us. It added the perfect touch to our church ceremony and is a memorable keepsake. Camille is great to work with and is extremely timely in responding to any emails or requests so that your invitations are created quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with our wedding details and will cherish my wedding invitations and cards for a long time to come.

2017-05-22T17:45:58 Response from the vendor

I am so happy your day turned out so beautiful and that you were happy with your invitations and programs. My wish for you, is that you live "happily ever after".

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Jacquelyn G

Camille has been an absolute pleasure to work with! When we first met with her, she was kind, warm and very patient. She never once rushed us during the 2 hours we spent picking the perfect invitation combination and she took her time to answer all of our questions. She... Read More remained honest and fair throughout the entire time that we worked with her, which has been absolutely valued and appreciated. Our invitations turned out beautifully and we have received many compliments on them. Whenever we had a question throughout our process, Camille has been quick and efficient in answering. She guided us throughout the entire process and made everything so comprehensible and easy. Our experience with Camille has been wonderful and we will recommend her to our family and friends go forward.

2017-03-10T14:47:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jacky - It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate your kind words and my wish for you is to "live happily ever after".

Reviewed on 5/10/2017

I used Invitations by Camille for my upcoming wedding. I am so happy with my experience with her. Camille was pleasant,affordable and I simply love my wedding invitations. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Laurie V

Invitations by Camille was phenomenal!! Camille was able to combine my daughter and son-in-law's ideas with her expertise to create an elegant wedding invitation! Camille was so patient and kind with some unforeseen changes and never once did we doubt she could pull it all... Read More together!! The end result was shear perfection with an invitation that expressed everything we asked for!!!! Thank you Camille from the bottom of our hearts 💖. Xo, Laurie and Caroline

2017-05-09T19:38:18 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy that you loved the invitation. It was your dream and I am glad I was able to produce it for you at your price point. It turned out beautiful and I totally enjoyed working with you both. Mother and Daughter are two... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 GinaMarie D

Simply the absolute best. My invitations came out BEAUTIFUL! Camille is such a wonderful person and was so helpful. It was a pleasure to work with her. She lead me in the right direction and helped me pick out the most gorgeous invitations! I HIGHLY recommend using Invitations... Read More By Camille for all your paper needs! Xoxo

2017-04-19T18:24:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, GinaMarie - You were a pleasure to work with. I am so happy that you love your invitations. My wish, for both you and Matt, are that your life is filled with happiness.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Keri G

Camille did all she could to make our save the dates, invitations, and table cards a personal, smooth, easy, fun experience. She gets back to you immediately through email, calls, and/ or text. She was very helpful, very fair, easy to work with, and was able to make suggestions... Read More that fit our style. We were very happy working with her and highly recommend her to all.

2017-01-02T09:20:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Keri - You and Ed were a pleasure to work with. I know you have both found your "happily ever after". Thank you again for choosing Invitations by Camille.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Dominique K

Not a good experience at all. The save the dates were ok. The proofing comes to you black and white so you're unable to get a good visual as to what you ordered. She didn't order my invitations when I gave her the ok. She then stated she would put in a overnight rush delivery... Read More for her mistake. Obviously! The "overnight" rush delivery was false, I received the invitations a week & a half later. So much for rush delivery! When the invitations were picked up, she somehow added another $74 to my invoice! Through all the proofing and conversations we had via email, she never stated any additional fees. Because the invitations were so late I had no choice but to pay for them since I no longer have time to do this process with another company. She was willing to throw in Thank You cards on the house but I told her that I already paid for that with my photographer. Will never do business with her again & would not recommend going to her. Horrible experience.

2016-08-17T20:34:09 Response from the vendor

I am very sorry you feel this way, however, I think I see a pattern here. You came to me to help you fix an invitation that you ordered that was "horrible" and you "didn't like it at all and can't use it", but of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Mailyn G

Camille is very personable and a pleasure to work with! She helped me create the invitation I had envisioned for my wedding. The invitation quality are amazing . She also helped me adhere to my budget. I highly recommend using Camille for invitations!

2016-06-21T14:43:47 Response from the vendor

Mailyn-I am so happy that you love your invitation. Both you and Adam were a pleasure to work with. I wish you a wonderful future. Again, thank you for choosing Invitations by Camille. Camille

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Donna C

Camille was amazing! She was very helpful with choosing designs, and wording. Our invitations were perfect beautiful & elegant, Delivery was very quick too!

2016-05-13T18:14:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you. So glad you found your "happily ever after". Thank you for choosing Invitations by Camille

Reviewed on 4/30/2016

Camille was great in helping me choose which invitations would be the best fit for my wedding. She was extremely flexible in adjusting my order when I asked and worked with me to make my invitations perfect. I would defiantly use Camille again in the future.

2016-04-30T14:02:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dominique - I am so happy your Save The Dates came out exactly the way you wanted. It was my pleasure working with you on these and the foil accents looked magnificent. I know your invitations will be just as beautiful and elegant... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Tracy H

I would definitely recommend Camille for your invitation needs. She is fantastic! She helped me choose the invitations that were absolutely perfect for my wedding. Camille was always available to respond to any of my questions and worked hard to get me the invitations I... Read More wanted. I have gotten so many compliments on my invitations and I could not be happier. If you are looking for a personal and professional experience I highly recommend Invitations by Camille.

2016-04-17T22:29:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you,Tracy - I'm very happy that you were satisfied. You were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is to "live happily ever after". Camille

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Claudia M

Camille was wonderful, she guided us every step of the way, very professional and responsive. The Quality of the invitations is outstanding and we had them back in no time! We are thrilled with our invites! I highly recommend her.

2016-04-18T19:15:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Uzo I

Camille was amazing to work with! She is so sweet and really took her time with me in going through the invitations. The invitations I chose came out beautiful! I received so much positive feedback on them from friends and family. We ran into some delays from her supplier but... Read More Camille handled the situation beautifully, she gave me a coupon for a future purchase with her. I used her for my escort cards which came out sooo beautiful! I needed them to fit into a luggage tag that I had already bought in order to bring my theme together and Camille has them printed so elegantly. I was truly pleased with both my invitations and escort cards.

2015-12-16T19:24:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Uzo. You were a pleasure to work with. I'm so happy everything turned out as you wanted. Loved seeing the pictures. You looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Lauren D

Camille is a pleasure to work with! She is professional, kind, and knowledgeable about her products. We ordered our wedding invitations and tags for our favors through her and are thrilled with the way everything turned out. We received so many compliments on our stunning... Read More invitations and can't wait to show off our favors at the wedding. Camille is truly dedicated to making sure you are happy with every last detail, and we are!

2015-05-10T18:35:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Invitations by Camille. I'm so happy that you are satisfied with everything. You will be a beautiful bride and I wish you a lifetime if happiness.

Invitations

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Christina M

Camille was wonderful to work with. Her kindness and patience made an overwhelming process into a smooth one. will work within your budget and give suggestions, but not pushy like other wedding vendors. I love the results and cant wait to send the invites out. 100% recommend.

2015-04-10T06:52:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Christina - It was a pleasure working with you. You definitely chose the right invitation for your wedding and I know everything will be perfect. Enjoy your special day, and I can't wait to see pictures.

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Ashley K

Camille is the ABSOLUTE BEST! I cannot say enough about how much I loved working with her. I am getting married January 9th and was really looking for an affordable way to do beautiful invitations for a winter wedding. Camille was so patient with me and helped me find the... Read More perfect invitation. I have received NUMEROUS compliments on how stunning the invitations are. Multiple guys that work with my fiance even commented! I had met with 4 other vendors for invitations and no one had the same care and touch as Camille. Camille is so kind, warm, and a pleasure to work with. I felt so comfortable expressing exactly what I wanted. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Camille!

2014-11-25T20:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ashley. You made my job very easy. You were a pleasure to work with and you will be a beautiful bride. Can't wait to see pictures.

Camille

I have been in the wedding business for over 14 years and I love it. I started out with two invitation companies and two books and have turned it into a very profitable business. I proof every invitation order until the bride tells me she is completely satisfied and only then do I print the order. I never charge for proofs because it is a protection for me as well as the couple and it also guarantees that the couple will be completely happy with their selection. Invitations by Camille is a full-service company and is confident that you will be happy to do business with us.