I'On Meeting House

Mount Pleasant, SC

Wedding and Reception Venue

Thank you for checking out our profile. The I'On Meeting House offers an open yet welcoming space for a perfect back drop for an intimate wedding ceremony you'll cherish forever. The grounds also allow for a large tent for a reception just steps away after the ceremony. Please contact me for more information and a personal tour.

Ballroom, Church, Religious Setting, Tented

Destination Weddings

352 North Shelmore Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC (843) 906-4009
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Jordan L

I’On Meeting House was the perfect ceremony site. It was intimate and quaint. It was the perfect size and beautiful inside. We did not feel like we had to overdecorate because the venue was so simple. You can do so much with the space. Pam was amazing to work with. She was... Read More always quick to respond and was willing to work with me and my husband’s limited availability. I highly recommend I’On Meeting House.

2018-01-18T15:02:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Jordan. The ceremony was beautiful and I enjoyed working with you and the family to help make this a very memorable day. Best wishes on your new adventure together.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Sharon M

Had a Awesome experience with wedding venue, reception & wedding officiant. I'On meeting Community is a great place to conduct with any special occasion.