I'On Meeting House

Mount Pleasant, SC

Book Your Wedding with I'On Meeting House

A BALLROOM IN MOUNT PLEASANT, SC

The I'on Meeting House in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina offers the beauty of simplicity for your wedding day. A rectangular chapel, this venue is filled with classic window panes and sash bars, giving it a gentle appearance ideal for a lovely bride dressed in white.

Wall-to-wall sconces add flair during the day and are spectacular at night. Enjoy elegant wedding photos from the beginning of your celebration well on into the night. The chapel enhances every moment, from the bride's arrival on her father's arm to the playful innocence of little ring bearers. Exchange vows in this romantic setting surrounded by your closest friends and family.

The I'on Meeting House is especially suited for intimate wedding celebrations. It can hold up to 114 seated guests and a party of 20 for your ceremony or reception. For a larger guest list, a cocktail-style reception is a good option to increase its capacity. In addition, the lawn provides a spot for a tented ceremony or reception, which gives you the option of getting married in the open air and then heading inside for drinks and dancing. If getting married outside is not your style, hold your ceremony in the traditional chapel and then watch the sunset with your guests during a seated dinner.

The I'on Meeting House offers a mixture of elegance, tradition and peace. It looks picturesque when decorated with freshly-cut flowers and hanging linens. This venue doesn't provide an event coordinator, so hiring your own is highly recommended. That way you have someone who can oversee and contact the best florists, musicians, caterers and other professional vendors for your wedding day. You are permitted to use flower petals and bubbles at the I'on Meeting House, but not birdseed or rice.

It's important to know that nothing can be stored on site prior to your event's starting time. That means that all setup has to take place day of, at the beginning of your reservation. Everything needs to be cleaned up before your rental ends as well. The good news is that booking with this venue gives you six hours for your celebration and extra time is available for an additional fee. You have a lot of creative freedom and can use any vendor—including bartenders and catering—that you want. Decorate to your heart's content to meet all of your wedding day expectations.

While some of this venue's most attractive qualities are its appearance and setting, it also offers a few amenities to sweeten the cake.

• Includes 125 chairs
  • Complimentary rehearsal on a prior date
  • Changing and retouching room for the bride with attached bathroom

Wedding and Reception Venue

Thank you for checking out our profile. The I'On Meeting House offers an open yet welcoming space for a perfect back drop for an intimate wedding ceremony you'll cherish forever. The grounds also allow for a large tent for a reception just steps away after the ceremony. Please contact me for more information and a personal tour.

Ballroom, Church, Religious Setting, Tented

Destination Weddings

352 North Shelmore Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC (843) 906-4009
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Jordan L

I’On Meeting House was the perfect ceremony site. It was intimate and quaint. It was the perfect size and beautiful inside. We did not feel like we had to overdecorate because the venue was so simple. You can do so much with the space. Pam was amazing to work with. She was... Read More always quick to respond and was willing to work with me and my husband’s limited availability. I highly recommend I’On Meeting House.

2018-01-18T15:02:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Jordan. The ceremony was beautiful and I enjoyed working with you and the family to help make this a very memorable day. Best wishes on your new adventure together.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Sharon M

Had a Awesome experience with wedding venue, reception & wedding officiant. I'On meeting Community is a great place to conduct with any special occasion.