Documentary

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Sconset Ln, Irvine, CA (800) 933-1512

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Jee L

I hired Isaac and Rebecca Photography to shoot both my engagement session and wedding day. Unfortunately, Rebecca was unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances and a second shooter named Alex came. Honestly I was a little nervous at first because I wanted a woman's point of... Read More view. However, soon after, all my worries went away. We have never taken any pictures before and felt very awkward about it. However, Isaac and Alex made it fun. It was like talking to old friends. It was very comfortable. All I can say is that in all our pictures, we had HUGE smiles in them! On our wedding day (01.17.15), Isaac and Alex actually made the day less stressful. They made comments like "Pretend like you are going to eat the veil" or "Pet the dress and say 'Ooooo pretty'". They were great! My bridesmaids and I were laughing hysterically the entire time. Thank you so much for being part of our wedding!

Isaac & Rebecca Photography

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Jennifer N

Isaac & Rebecca shot our engagement pictures and our wedding day. They made our engagement photo shoot so fun! They are great at making you laugh and are always professional. They had so many unique ideas that were great. We loved how all of our photos came out and used them for... Read More our wedding guestbook. All of our guests loved our Wedding guestbook that we ordered through Isaac and Rebecca. They are great at making sure everything is tailored to your wants and needs. Our wedding day was just as fun! They did such a great job at capturing our personalities and are so easy to work with! All of our wedding guests kept commenting on how detailed they are with their work, and they are! They definitely deserve all 5 stars. They are great at what they do and are genuine people who are always honest with you. Our first meeting with them lasted over 3 hours simply because we enjoyed their company and conversation so much. They are honestly the best in the business! I would recommend them in an instant! We loved all of our pictures and are so thankful to have met them.

Beyond expectation!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 James W

It was a truly pleasant experience having Isaac and Rebecca as our photographer. we had two sessions with Isaac, an engagement session at the beach and a pre-wedding session at Balboa park, San Diego. Before each session, Isacc arranged a dinner with us discussing the shooting... Read More day preparing and any questions we had regarding the location, start time, dress style, etc. Isaac and Rebecca both came for our beach session. it was high tide that day and Isaac worked really hard that he got soaked at the end of that session and so did one of his flash equipments(fortunately it was not broken). the total shooting time was three hours, two hours before and one hour after the sunset. the processed photos came out 10 days after that session and was ready for downloading on the website. Our second session was at a park with both my bride and I in wedding dress. Isaac came by himself carrying a cart with full load of shooting equipments. it was again a three hours session with nonstop shooting. We walked and photoed around the park for about 10 sets. More than 300 photos were taken.

creative couple

Reviewed on 8/07/2014

Isaac and Rebecca have both excellent professional insights and excellent personality. They are creative under various situations. We went to crystal cove and laguna downtown for engagement session. And our wedding took place at a simple church with light decoration. They did a... Read More fantastic job under both day time and night time, indoor or outdoor. Their creativity make every normal scene a masterpiece. Besides, they are also very cooperative with other vendors. They arrived on time, coordinated with my make up artist and wedding coordinator depending on the schedule which make everything so easy for me. As a husband and wife team, their specialty and tacit cooperation in wedding photography is doubtless. Not working like a vendor and a client, we communicated like old friends, which makes us so comfortable when taking photos. It just like a double date! They are both considerate and fun to talk to. I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends! You guys are awesome! Wish you all the best :)

Fantastic Photographers

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Georgia K

I absolutely loved working with Isaac and Rebecca. We met with them a couple times before the wedding to get to know one another, and because of that we were very comfortable with them the day of our wedding. It was as if a friend was taking our pictures, not complete... Read More strangers. Isaac and Rebecca are also very professional. When ever I emailed them, I received a response within 24hrs. They completed every shot on my must have list. If I had questions, they answered them completely. They were able to customize my package for me as well. The photos are fantastic. Their style is more creative than your average wedding photographer. I recommend them to anyone looking for great quality photos from personable yet professional photographers. If you're an "offbeat" bride, then you will not be disappointed with their work. Like I said, I loved working with them. Thank you Isaac and Rebecca.