Ishan Fotografi

NJ, NYC, NY, PA, CT & Destination Weddings

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

24 River Road, Clifton, NJ NJ, NYC, NY, PA, CT & Destination Weddings (973) 934-8043

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Christine T

Where do I start?! Ishan and Preeti are an absolute joy to work with. Thank heavens we found them! I fell in love with their photos just from looking at their website, but once getting in touch with them and meeting, we instantly clicked. They are incredibly friendly, easy to... Read More work with and flexible. They were patient with all my questions leading up to signing our contract and worked within our budget. We had an engagement shoot with them, and although camera shy, they made me feel comfortable and at ease. We had such a great time with them during the shoot that we grabbed a bite to eat with them after :). They're just fantastic people! Leading up to the wedding we kept in touch and they were very responsive. They helped with the day-of timeline details and even when our timing and location plans derailed the day of the wedding, they made it work. We just received our photos from the wedding and I can't stress enough how amazing they are! I constantly get complimented on them. You will not go wrong with hiring this team. Thank you again guys!!! You really captured the best moments of our day.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Elizabeth s

Ishan Fotografi and all of its photographers are amazing! They are very detailed oriented and creative, while being very professional and warm. We really enjoyed working with them and we felt very comfortable throughout the process and our wedding day. We have absolutely... Read More stunning photos from our special day and we couldn’t have done I.T without them!