Isle Love Weddings & Events

Big Island Hawaii, All Hawaiian Islands

Celebrating your love story

Isle Love provides full-service coordination and design for weddings and events in Hawaii. Inspired by your love story, we hand pick everything you need for an unforgettable, stress free day. Utilizing our creativity and expertise to craft once-in-a-lifetime special moments, your vision will spring to life, with no detail overlooked. From creative direction, budget management, wedding day execution and everything in between, Isle Love Weddings and Events can do it all.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Big Island Hawaii, All Hawaiian Islands (808) 333-6477
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Renee R

We can not say thank you to Crystal enough for our intimate family wedding on the Big Island this past Memorial Day Weekend. It was truly magical and went above and beyond both our expectations. When a bride is planning for a year she can hope for these things, but there is... Read More always a little something in the back of her head preparing for a snafu. From our perspective there was none. Crystal made the day feel effortless and perfect, organizing all the vendors, and taking care of last minute things that popped up. We were free to enjoy the day and relax. Everything was gorgeous! She completely brought all our planning and dreams to life! Her energy, thoughtfulness, attention to detail, and great ideas throughout the whole planning process really made the difference. She is so fun to work with and truly amazing at what she does! Thank you So Much Crystal!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Lissa L

I can't describe in just a short paragraph how amazing Crystal is, but I will try! I knew immediately after speaking to Crystal on the phone that she was the wedding planner I wanted to work with. I was planning our wedding from Los Angeles and I knew I would be spending a lot... Read More of time on the phone with my planner, so I needed to make sure we had a personal connection. That was definitely the case with Crystal, as she was warm, pleasant, easy-going and had tons of ideas immediately just after our initial phone screen. We hired Crystal the next day and the rest was history! Crystal was such a pleasure to work with and I never felt stressed at all during the wedding planning process. Crystal never put pressure on us to spend more than we wanted to, gave us the best recommendations for all of the vendors, enhanced and executed our wedding vision beyond my expectations, never showed any signs of being stressed, and was overall just an absolute pleasure. Crystal went out of her way to ensure we were happy and even recommended a venue for our rehearsal dinner that blew us away! There is nothing that she cannot do and you will be beyond pleased with her results. I would absolutely recommend Crystal as your wedding planner without any hesitation! She made my wedding dreams come true and has become a good friend in the process. Thank you Crystal for everything!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 rachelle M

CRYSTAL, was seriously amazing to work with. She was extremely responsive and took care of every little detail with ease. She took my vision and helped it come to life! I even was able to ship tons of items to her ( since i had a destination wedding) which was amazing! She was... Read More extremely organized and even ironed my tablecloths for me, without me asking!! She didn't ever rush me on the phone or say she wasn't being paid to handle that task. She went above and beyond. She is just the sweetest and is beyond professional. She answered all my questions and if there was something I asked that was off the wall, she got me the answer quickly :) She also made sure I was getting everything handled on time which was great as well. But Most importantly, She allowed me to be able to enjoy my day and not stress about all the details which was exactly my reasoning for hiring her. She does a great job with the timelines and handling all the vendors and even the people (guests and wedding party)! Right off the bat you get the feeling you can trust her. And I'm so glad I did! I let her have the reigns on my BIG day and I couldn't have been happier! We had the best day of our lives, we were able to really take in every moment and its a big thanks to Crystal. Her services are worth every penny and I would highly recommend adding her into your budget right away! If you want a stress free wedding day that you can truley enjoy; Look no further this is your girl! I'm one satisfied bride! Well now wife!! :) Best DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Leslie W

How can I put this into words? Crystal was everything I could have hoped for, and more. Our very first conversation occurred on the day that I sent my first inquiry about availability (talk about responsive!), just 5 months before our desired wedding date. She used a mixture of... Read More conversations and compelling questionnaires to make sure she knew exactly what both my husband and I wanted. Crystal’s coordination and artistic interpretation of what we wanted made our event so special. In addition, the vendors she recommended exceeded our expectations. Our wedding day was beyond perfect! If you are looking for a wedding planner on the Big Island, don’t look any further!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017

Crystal was amazing to work with and kept the process simple and seamless. She listened to what we were looking for and created a custom look that was better than we ever could have imagined. Thank you again Crystal!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Alexis N

The thought of planning a destination wedding was daunting. That was until Crystal was on-board. I did not sweat a single detail and was blown away by our wedding. Everything went perfectly and could not have been more beautiful. Thank you Crystal!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jessica L

Crystal is really awesome! She is really friendly and easy to get ahold of. She made the pressure of planning a wedding stress free and easy. She even helped with recommendations during our stay for our honeymoon. She is a real gem.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 kris w

We talked to every single wedding planner on the Big Island-- Crystal was the kindest, sweetest- and was so on top of everything. I was trying to plan our destination wedding remotely from the mainland-after NEVER have visited the Big Island, so I wasn't familiar with anything-... Read More and NEVER could have made it work with out her. She always had time to talk to me on the phone, give recommendations--and You can not go wrong with her. She went above and beyond for us. We had 50 guests from all over the world and every single person said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. AND this was with RAIN! Yes- it rained on our wedding- but Crystal worked with us to adjust things and turned what could have been a disaster in to the most unforgettable night ever.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Stephanie M

I hired crystal 3 months prior to my wedding date because my previous designer/coordinator didn't do their job. Crystal was a life saver! She came in and picked up all the pieces and was on top of everything!! She was extremely responsive and the day of came together perfectly!!... Read More My wedding day was everything I had ever imagined, and I wouldn't have been able to pull it off without her. She went above and beyond the call of duty, and I would highly recommend her. I just wish I would have hired crystal from the very beginning!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashley B

Crystal is amazing at her job! From speaking with her 6 months out to planning the wedding day, she took care of everything! She made everything stress free. She took care of every little detail, and can tell she loves her job. From picking a photographer to decorations she read... Read More my mind! I was so thankful to have Crystal plan our wedding. She has a wonderful personality and is so easy to get along with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017

Crystal is an absolute gem. She made our 3 months, otherwise stressful wedding planning, such a joy. She is highly professional, efficient, communicative and all the while is a cheerful & happy person to work with. Definitely recommend to friends, sisters and any brides & grooms... Read More to be!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Lorna L

Loved working with Crystal! Crystal is awesome! We could not have made a better choice of a wedding planner for our destination elopment. From the moment I spoke to Crystal, I knew I wanted to go with her company. Her customer service and attention to details were always above... Read More and beyond. Every detail we invision for our elopment was perfectly carried out by Crystal's talent. We were speechless when we saw the set-up she created for our ceremony and picnic table. Crystal made the happiest day of our life even more beautiful. In addition to her top notch service, all the vendors, she recommended were all friendly and professional. We had the best because of Isle Love Weddings and Events!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Kendra W

Crystal did such an amazing job with our wedding! She made sure everything went very smoothly and went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! I have nothing but good things to say about our experience with her!