Italian American Cultural Society & Banquet Center

Clinton Township, MI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Italian American Cultural Society & Banquet Center

A BALLROOM IN CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI

With a focus on only the best for special occasions, the Italian American Cultural Society Banquet & Conference Center makes sure that wedding day dreams become a reality. The Clinton Township, Michigan venue captures beauty and elegance and combines it with first-class services for wedding day splendor.

With enough space to accommodate anything from 20 to 200 guests and offering full-service weddings decorated your way, the venue is a guarantee for memorable events. The Italian American Cultural Society Banquet & Conference Center provides the following space options for wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Ceremony Rooms. The Italian American Culture Society hosts both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies. Say your "I dos" surrounded by the beauty of calming waters in the background or under towering trees. Indoor spaces include three different rooms with a capacity of up to 350 guests. Each room provides an elegant space option that includes patio access.

Ballroom. The brilliance of the Ballroom is magnificent for wedding celebrations. With a marble dance floor, mahogany granite bar, access to the porch and patio access up to 350 guests, the venue offers the best style for a traditional wedding.

East Room. The East Room provides couples with marvelous waterfront views in a warm ambience. The room includes a marble dance floor, mahogany granite bar, access to the porch and patio access. The East Room accommodates up to 200 seated guests.

West Room. For a gathering of up to 15 seated guests, the West Room is an excellent space option choice. The room is beautiful in interiors with a marble dance floor and mahogany granite bar. Access to the porch and patio is available.

Club Room. The Club Room accommodates up to 120 seated guests. With beautiful views and plenty of natural light, this is truly a romantically elegant room. The Club Room is equipped with a mahogany granite bar and offers access to the covered porch and patio.

With butler passed hors d'oeuvres and all the elegance of wedding day services, the Italian American Culture Society is an elegant choice for a venue. The venue provides couples with different wedding packages that include six hour room rental, six-hour house bar, cake cutting and serving, white, black or ivory floor length linens, colored napkins and chair covers with a sash.

The venue provides catering and all the alcohol and beverage services. Catering is provided by the Executive Chef and culinary team. Packages can be upgraded to include items such as a grand piano, Chiavari chairs, grand head lamp, chargers, late night snacks, champagne toast and candy table. Valet parking is included in the price of packages.

Thanks to the fabulous services and an elegant venue, couples can have a day of wedding romance at the Italian American Culture Society. Focusing on creating the ideal day, the venue provides couples with many extra perks that include:

• Event planner
  • Bridal changing room
  • Groom changing room
  • Coat check

Where Wedding Dreams Come True

Enjoy the whimsical backdrop of the historic Partridge Creek Golf Course. Our old world Italian recipes with modern flare and exquisite service will keep your guests talking long after your event.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

43843 Romeo Plank Road, Clinton Township, MI (586) 421-5155

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Nathan K

When we first visited IACS in December 2016, we fell in love with the fact that it was an indoor/outdoor venue, within our budget, and good proximity to family/church. Mindy was our wedding coordinator and she was phenomenal during the entire process. She answered numerous... Read More e-mails, phone calls, and customized requests in a timely fashion. On the big day (10/8/2017), the hall looked amazing. The staff set all of our requests up correctly, and the service from beginning to end was flawless. We took pictures and had cocktail hour outside during a beautiful sunset, and dinner and dancing was inside after. We received great reviews on the food and service from all of our guests. Overall, I cannot say enough positive things about IACS, Mindy, and the entire staff. I highly recommend if you're considering.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 ashley j

Our Wedding was just amazing. You will not go wrong with the Italian American Cultural Society. The staff was fast, incredible and accommodating, this includes the coordinator, the bartenders, the waiter and even the coat checker! I did not have to worry about a thing, they... Read More had it all under control. The food was awesome (family style), we received so many compliments. My favorite part of dinner was the bowtie pasta with the garlic sauce and the chicken florentine, the grooms was the red meat, of course. We did the appetizers that were walked around by the staff, so happy I did that, all four app choices were fantastic! I really do not think there is a bad choice on the menu. The hall itself is very pretty brought together with gorgeous linens and flowers. The lobby area is really nice as well and we were able to display a slideshow, some photos and seating chart there. The grand piano was playing as guests walked in, very nice ambiance. The center did a grand back drop for the wedding party and that was perfect, it added the importance and height factor we were looking for. I love the location of the hall too. It is near Hall Road but nestled back on Romeo Plank and not surrounded by buildings. Making it easy on my guests that were traveling from all parts Macomb County, St. Clair County or out of towners staying at hotels near M-53. During the planning process, it was nice to be able to sit down with the coordinator and go over everything. I had asked quite a few questions for opinions and such via email and or phone and she never made me feel like I was being a burden. And all the answers were responded to very promptly. Do the the food tasting prior to your wedding, I brought my groom and my maid of honor, it provided insight on how the hall operates and you get to taste and see everything.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Deanna V

My wedding was outstanding at the IACS, thanks to Alex's, Lindsey's and their staff's hard work. After looking at many venues, we decided on IACS in Clinton Twp because they offered more food for the price, I loved the outside ceremony location (which was very important to me)... Read More and I liked the idea that we could have the venue to ourselves if we booked both rooms. I will be honest and say that I wasn't impressed with their venue by looking at their website (back in 2015) and that was before they were on WeddingWire with the nicer pictures, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how nice it was when I went to visit the location in person. My guests have not stopped raving about the food! Many have said that it is the best they've ever had at a wedding and they liked that it wasn't typical wedding food. Our package came with 4 hor d'oeuvres but they actually served 5 instead. It seems they didn't have the 4th hor d'oeuvre we picked so instead they substituted it with 2 other ones, one of them being calamari and I am happy they did because our guests LOVED the calamari...said it was the best they've ever had. Many guests also said it was the fanciest wedding they've ever been to. My husband and I think what contributed to that is due to the decorations I picked (Top That Event), the string quartet (Rondo Quartet), but also because of the hor d'oeuvres being butler passed and the top notch service the hall provided. In addition, people raved about how beautiful the ceremony was. The pouring rain stopped a few hours before our ceremony began and the IACS staff did a great job of making sure the 190 chairs outside were set up and everything looked great. Alex even made sure there was a nice rug over a wet spot on the grass for us. And I can't forget to mention how much I appreciated Alex and Lindsey's flexibility and help with suggestions, switching things out, and answering the thousands of questions we had. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Gina C

From start to finish the IACS was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I were married on 11/24/17 and held both our ceremony and reception at there. I was initially concerned with having the ceremony in their smaller room but it ended up working out perfectly and... Read More was beautiful! Mindy was such a help through the process and made me feel completely at ease with decision making. The offer plenty of options for every budget and the space has the ability to be transformed into whatever your vision may be. Mindy was incredibly quick to respond on any questions/concerns I had--which was very important to me. The day of staff on site was amazing. Alex and Tina took extremely good care of us, our bridal part, and immediate family while the rest of the staff kept all our our guests happy. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. And as many others have commented, the food was to die for!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lena S

My husband I recently celebrated our wedding day at the Italian American Cultural Society. We had Mindy as our event coordinator. This venue was very accommodating. Mindy was available to meet with us a few times before the date to answer questions and make sure every detail of... Read More our day was planned out just how we wanted. The day went perfectly and our 285 guests were all impressed by the food, drinks, service and fun time! This venue is beautiful and the staff is organized and accommodating. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Julie B

We are so pleased we went to the IACS for our wedding shower, ceremony and reception. Working with Mindy and Alex was great, they were both willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding day a success. Mindy was always quick to respond to emails and she was so helpful during... Read More our rehearsal and ceremony! Overall, we definitely recommend the IACS for all your wedding needs, the food is delicious and the trellis/grounds are absolutely gorgeous as well as the inside of the banquet hall.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Pam S

Our daughter's wedding was outstanding!  We are so happy we picked IACS for the reception.  Our daughter wanted to get married within 6 months and IACS made that possible.  Mindy and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service.  Mindy was so... Read More helpful and always return emails or phone calls within hours.  She was truly a pleasure to work with.  We received so many compliments on how amazing the food tasted and how beautiful the rooms were setup.   The staff went above and beyond to make our daughter's dream wedding come true.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rachel Z

I couldn’t have chosen a better venue for our ceremony and reception (and our shower!!) The staff, food and set up were amazing. We had so much fun and everything was worry free for us!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

Our wedding was perfect!! Our wedding was in September with IACS and it was absolutely amazing! Mindy was great in helping us finalize all little details. From the second we chose this as our venue until the end the staff helped out was amazing. Mindy was our planner and she... Read More made sure we had nothing to worry about with vendors. She definitely knows how to ensure everything is what we wanted. food was devine and we got compliments non stop. I would definitely recommend this venue to others. Definitely worth the price!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Danielle N

After looking at several locations we decided on IACS for our wedding ceremony and reception. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Our wedding turned out better than we could ever imagined. The staff is great to work with. The food is absolutely amazing! Our guests raved... Read More about the food and how beautiful everything turned out. IACS definitely exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Lauren T

My husband and I were looking for the perfect venue for our wedding and we found just that at the IACS. Starting with the planning - it was easy and stress free. The packages are amazing and the price just couldn't be beat. The day of the wedding, I could not have asked for... Read More more! The ceremony (performed outside under the pergola), the staff, the food, the drinks - everything was top notch and we are so happy with the way everything turned out. We cannot thank the IACS enough for making our wedding so incredible!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jill W

Italian American Cultural Club is the place to go if you want a GORGEOUS reception for your wedding. Brittney and Alex were absolutely AMAZING and went above and beyond what was expected. We got married May 19th of this year, and people are still raving about our wedding... Read More especially the food. We couldnt of been more happy with the way everything turned out. I would HIGHLY recommend IACS!!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Paul P

BEST venue for a wedding. The wedding coordinator (Mindy), wait staff, bartenders, etc... were awesome and very professional. We wouldn't of wanted to go anywhere else. We got so many compliments from our guests too about the food being the best they ever had at a wedding.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kendyl P

don't even know where to start! Our wedding was this past weekend with IACS and it was absolutely amazing! From the second we chose this as our venue until the second our DJ stopped playing, we were taken care of to make sure everything was perfect! Mindy was our planner and... Read More was AWESOME! She jumped through hoops to make sure we could have what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, the food was absolutely delicious and we got compliments the whole night. Waitstaff, bartenders, and event planners were so professional and kind. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. Everything turned out perfect! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Samantha Y

Absolutely loved this venue! All of my guests keep talking about how amazing the food was! Definitely glad we chose this venue!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Amanda B

We used the IACS for our wedding reception and it was absolutely perfect!!! Our guests raved about the food, it was delicious and the wait staff was excellent! They set up the room beautifully and it was everything we pictured and more! Mindy was a pleasure to work with in... Read More preparation for the big day. She was able to answer all of our questions and make sure every detail was covered. On the wedding day, the management took great care of all of our guests and made sure the family and bridal party had everything they needed. We would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a venue, thank you so much for making our big day so special!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Katelyn W

I was recently just married! August 18th, 2017! Drew and I have nothing but great things to say about the IACS! They were so accommodating, and patient! I say patient because I really didn't know what to expect when planning a wedding, and when I didn't know how to answer... Read More something right away they didn't make me feel dumb. The venue was BEAUTIFUL and the staff did a great job coordinating with all our vendors. And the FOOD! Oii Vey! Our family and friends are still raving about the food. The chicken piccata... to die for. Same goes the toasted ravioli. The beer selection was amazing too. Drew and I are kind of beer snobs.. so when we upgraded our beer package and we could pick a craft beer to add, we were thrilled. What was even better, was the beer we were hoping to get wasn't on the list, but was we were able to get it! (Lagunitas Lil Sumpin). The price was outstanding too. honestly we checked out quite a few places and we wouldve been able to make it work, but the price was just too good to pass up.! If we had to do it all over again, we would 100% pick IACS again.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Victoria W

Everything about IACS was amazing. We had our ceremony outside and it was perfect! The food was incredible. Almost every guest I spoke with complimented the food and he service. Mindy was amazing leading up to the day of answering any and all questions I had. The day of Alex and... Read More Brittany were so helpful. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Nicole T

Best food! Amazing service. Our guests had such an amazing time. Our wedding was perfect

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Michael J

So happy my wife and I chose the IACS as our venue. From the food to the staff everything there was amazing. If you are looking for a place that is priced well for the quality you will receive then this is your place. The venue is big, has a nice back patio/lake, so it... Read More accommodates to everyone. You will be extremely satisfied if you choose IACS as your wedding venue.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tina H

The IACS venue is beautiful! I hosted my daughter's bridal shower in the East room this past Sunday, July 23rd and it was absolutely perfect! The food was beyond perfect, delicious, amazing and the service was exceptional. Special thank you's to Alex, Dan, Nate, Anthony,... Read More Bernie and Norma for their beautiful presentation of our luncheon service,. Also special thank you's to our managers Lori and Brittney for ensuring everything went perfect and to the servers, Isabella, Jessica, Nick, Antonio and Evan for their phenomenal service and attention to detail! My daughter Lindsay was so happy with the food, service and how beautiful the room was set up! Again, thank you to all the exceptional staff at the IACS!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Ashley T

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to The Italian American Cultural Center! From the second I walked into the venue, I knew that I had to have my wedding there. The prices are very reasonable ESPECIALLY for EVERYTHING you get! We selected the Emerald package and received an... Read More amazing dinner! We added on an ice cream bar, and with the package we even got a late night snack! The venue was very accommodating when it came to the day before the wedding. We were allowed to leave our stuff there with specific instructions for the next day and it looked amazing! The food was phenomenal and the staff was perfection- even going as far as asking my parents if they needed anything (thank you Brittany). There were a few water leaks in the roof, but that didn't stop our day from being perfect. Everyone couldn't stop complementing our wedding and IACS was a large large part of that. The food tasting they offer is also exceptional. I would recommend anyone to the IACS for any event- classy, sophisticated, family friendly and amazing!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Amanda R

My husband (eek!) and I were absolutely thrilled with our experience at the Italian American Cultural Center in Clinton Twp. During the planning process, Mindy was prompt in her responses and incredibly kind and thoughtful. As we got closer to the date, Mindy spent time with... Read More my mom and I making our final decisions and answering all of our questions. My mom and I can be a little over the top when it comes to details, but Mindy took it in stride and answered everything she could to the best of her knowledge. On our rehearsal day, Mindy handed the reigns over to Brittany and Alex who ran the show through to the end of the wedding reception. They went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel special and taken care of on our wedding day. Additionally, the entire staff was very attentive to us and our wedding party, making sure that we were well fed and "watered" :) On top of the amazing staff, this venue is stunning. We were married on site under their outdoor pergola. It sits right in front of a small pond with greenery everywhere! Gorgeous. There were several contingency plans incase of rain, including a covered patio or inside their Club Room. The hall itself is also beautiful. The entryway is well maintained and there are so many windows, you feel like you're outside! It was absolutely perfect for a summer wedding. If you can't tell already, I highly recommend the Italian American Cultural Center in Clinton Township! Thank you SO MUCH Mindy, Brittany, Alex, and everyone on staff :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Andrew W

After calling a number of venues for pricing and details, the IACC seemed to be the most affordable with the best reviews. We had our wedding there last week, and everything exceeded out expectations! Food was amazing, staff was awesome. No complaints at all. Would highly... Read More recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jessica H

Hand my wedding here last week and I have no complaints! Everything was amazing! We received countless compliments from our guests about the food and how beautiful the venue is. Mindy and the rest of the staff were awesome and super easy to work with!! Would definitely... Read More reccomend this venue to anyone for all types of events.

Meet The Coordinator

Mindy & Crystal

Hi!!! Congratulations on your engagement and beginning the process of planning the greatest day ever!! We are the event coordinators at the IACS. We have a passion for meeting new people and helping them plan their big day! We would love to meet you, show you around our facility, hear your wedding visions and make them come to life!