Italian American Cultural Society & Banquet Center

Clinton Township, MI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Italian American Cultural Society & Banquet Center

A BALLROOM IN CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI

With a focus on only the best for special occasions, the Italian American Cultural Society Banquet & Conference Center makes sure that wedding day dreams become a reality. The Clinton Township, Michigan venue captures beauty and elegance and combines it with first-class services for wedding day splendor.

With enough space to accommodate anything from 20 to 200 guests and offering full-service weddings decorated your way, the venue is a guarantee for memorable events. The Italian American Cultural Society Banquet & Conference Center provides the following space options for wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Ceremony Rooms. The Italian American Culture Society hosts both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies. Say your "I dos" surrounded by the beauty of calming waters in the background or under towering trees. Indoor spaces include three different rooms with a capacity of up to 350 guests. Each room provides an elegant space option that includes patio access.

Ballroom. The brilliance of the Ballroom is magnificent for wedding celebrations. With a marble dance floor, mahogany granite bar, access to the porch and patio access up to 350 guests, the venue offers the best style for a traditional wedding.

East Room. The East Room provides couples with marvelous waterfront views in a warm ambience. The room includes a marble dance floor, mahogany granite bar, access to the porch and patio access. The East Room accommodates up to 200 seated guests.

West Room. For a gathering of up to 15 seated guests, the West Room is an excellent space option choice. The room is beautiful in interiors with a marble dance floor and mahogany granite bar. Access to the porch and patio is available.

Club Room. The Club Room accommodates up to 120 seated guests. With beautiful views and plenty of natural light, this is truly a romantically elegant room. The Club Room is equipped with a mahogany granite bar and offers access to the covered porch and patio.

With butler passed hors d'oeuvres and all the elegance of wedding day services, the Italian American Culture Society is an elegant choice for a venue. The venue provides couples with different wedding packages that include six hour room rental, six-hour house bar, cake cutting and serving, white, black or ivory floor length linens, colored napkins and chair covers with a sash.

The venue provides catering and all the alcohol and beverage services. Catering is provided by the Executive Chef and culinary team. Packages can be upgraded to include items such as a grand piano, Chiavari chairs, grand head lamp, chargers, late night snacks, champagne toast and candy table. Valet parking is included in the price of packages.

Thanks to the fabulous services and an elegant venue, couples can have a day of wedding romance at the Italian American Culture Society. Focusing on creating the ideal day, the venue provides couples with many extra perks that include:

• Event planner
  • Bridal changing room
  • Groom changing room
  • Coat check

Where Wedding Dreams Come True

Enjoy the whimsical backdrop of the historic Partridge Creek Golf Course. Our old world Italian recipes with modern flare and exquisite service will keep your guests talking long after your event.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

43843 Romeo Plank Road, Clinton Township, MI (586) 421-5155

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Laken G

My Husband knew from the start he wanted to have Italian American Cultural Society for our wedding(Which I am so happy I let him choose). I will have to say working with Alex, Lindsey and Brittany was amazing. They truly made our day the best day ever and answered all my crazy... Read More questions. Our guest are still talking about how amazing the food was. Not only did we have our wedding here we had our shower and both events turned out amazing!! Once again the food is AMAZING! For all the planning and stress that goes on in a wedding Alex and Lindsey made this process so smooth and enjoyable. I can not thank everyone there enough! My sister in law is having her baby shower there this week and can not wait to eat!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ashley F

Our Wedding was just amazing. You will not go wrong with the Italian American Cultural Society. The staff was fast, incredible and accommodating, this includes the coordinator, the bartenders, the waiter and even the coat checker! I did not have to worry about a thing, they... Read More had it all under control. The food was awesome (family style), we received so many compliments. My favorite part of dinner was the bowtie pasta with the garlic sauce and the chicken florentine, the grooms was the red meat, of course. We did the appetizers that were walked around by the staff, so happy I did that, all four app choices were fantastic! I really do not think there is a bad choice on the menu. The hall itself is very pretty brought together with gorgeous linens and flowers. The lobby area is really nice as well and we were able to display a slideshow, some photos and seating chart there. The grand piano was playing as guests walked in, very nice ambiance. The center did a grand back drop for the wedding party and that was perfect, it added the importance and height factor we were looking for. I love the location of the hall too. It is near Hall Road but nestled back on Romeo Plank and not surrounded by buildings. Making it easy on my guests that were traveling from all parts Macomb County, St. Clair County or out of towners staying at hotels near M-53. During the planning process, it was nice to be able to sit down with the coordinator and go over everything. I had asked quite a few questions for opinions and such via email and or phone and she never made me feel like I was being a burden. And all the answers were responded to very promptly. Do the the food tasting prior to your wedding, I brought my groom and my maid of honor, it provided insight on how the hall operates and you get to taste and see everything.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Deanna V

My wedding was outstanding at the IACS, thanks to Alex's, Lindsey's and their staff's hard work. After looking at many venues, we decided on IACS in Clinton Twp because they offered more food for the price, I loved the outside ceremony location (which was very important to me)... Read More and I liked the idea that we could have the venue to ourselves if we booked both rooms. I will be honest and say that I wasn't impressed with their venue by looking at their website (back in 2015) and that was before they were on WeddingWire with the nicer pictures, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how nice it was when I went to visit the location in person. My guests have not stopped raving about the food! Many have said that it is the best they've ever had at a wedding and they liked that it wasn't typical wedding food. Our package came with 4 hor d'oeuvres but they actually served 5 instead. It seems they didn't have the 4th hor d'oeuvre we picked so instead they substituted it with 2 other ones, one of them being calamari and I am happy they did because our guests LOVED the calamari...said it was the best they've ever had. Many guests also said it was the fanciest wedding they've ever been to. My husband and I think what contributed to that is due to the decorations I picked (Top That Event), the string quartet (Rondo Quartet), but also because of the hor d'oeuvres being butler passed and the top notch service the hall provided. In addition, people raved about how beautiful the ceremony was. The pouring rain stopped a few hours before our ceremony began and the IACS staff did a great job of making sure the 190 chairs outside were set up and everything looked great. Alex even made sure there was a nice rug over a wet spot on the grass for us. And I can't forget to mention how much I appreciated Alex and Lindsey's flexibility and help with suggestions, switching things out, and answering the thousands of questions we had. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tina H

The IACS venue is beautiful! I hosted my daughter's bridal shower in the East room this past Sunday, July 23rd and it was absolutely perfect! The food was beyond perfect, delicious, amazing and the service was exceptional. Special thank you's to Alex, Dan, Nate, Anthony,... Read More Bernie and Norma for their beautiful presentation of our luncheon service,. Also special thank you's to our managers Lori and Brittney for ensuring everything went perfect and to the servers, Isabella, Jessica, Nick, Antonio and Evan for their phenomenal service and attention to detail! My daughter Lindsay was so happy with the food, service and how beautiful the room was set up! Again, thank you to all the exceptional staff at the IACS!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Ashley T

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to The Italian American Cultural Center! From the second I walked into the venue, I knew that I had to have my wedding there. The prices are very reasonable ESPECIALLY for EVERYTHING you get! We selected the Emerald package and received an... Read More amazing dinner! We added on an ice cream bar, and with the package we even got a late night snack! The venue was very accommodating when it came to the day before the wedding. We were allowed to leave our stuff there with specific instructions for the next day and it looked amazing! The food was phenomenal and the staff was perfection- even going as far as asking my parents if they needed anything (thank you Brittany). There were a few water leaks in the roof, but that didn't stop our day from being perfect. Everyone couldn't stop complementing our wedding and IACS was a large large part of that. The food tasting they offer is also exceptional. I would recommend anyone to the IACS for any event- classy, sophisticated, family friendly and amazing!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Amanda R

My husband (eek!) and I were absolutely thrilled with our experience at the Italian American Cultural Center in Clinton Twp. During the planning process, Mindy was prompt in her responses and incredibly kind and thoughtful. As we got closer to the date, Mindy spent time with... Read More my mom and I making our final decisions and answering all of our questions. My mom and I can be a little over the top when it comes to details, but Mindy took it in stride and answered everything she could to the best of her knowledge. On our rehearsal day, Mindy handed the reigns over to Brittany and Alex who ran the show through to the end of the wedding reception. They went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel special and taken care of on our wedding day. Additionally, the entire staff was very attentive to us and our wedding party, making sure that we were well fed and "watered" :) On top of the amazing staff, this venue is stunning. We were married on site under their outdoor pergola. It sits right in front of a small pond with greenery everywhere! Gorgeous. There were several contingency plans incase of rain, including a covered patio or inside their Club Room. The hall itself is also beautiful. The entryway is well maintained and there are so many windows, you feel like you're outside! It was absolutely perfect for a summer wedding. If you can't tell already, I highly recommend the Italian American Cultural Center in Clinton Township! Thank you SO MUCH Mindy, Brittany, Alex, and everyone on staff :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Andrew W

After calling a number of venues for pricing and details, the IACC seemed to be the most affordable with the best reviews. We had our wedding there last week, and everything exceeded out expectations! Food was amazing, staff was awesome. No complaints at all. Would highly... Read More recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jessica H

Hand my wedding here last week and I have no complaints! Everything was amazing! We received countless compliments from our guests about the food and how beautiful the venue is. Mindy and the rest of the staff were awesome and super easy to work with!! Would definitely... Read More reccomend this venue to anyone for all types of events.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Patty R

We recently hosted our daughter's wedding at IACS. We would book there again in a heartbeat! The Emerald Package makes this place affordable for an elegant location with great food and accommodating staff. We had 280 people, so booked the whole place, which made it really nice... Read More and spacious. The dance floor is very big and was full the whole night. The outdoor areas provide a nice place for guests to enjoy and get some fresh night air. We held the ceremony there too under the pergola - very nice setting. Can't say enough about how great Brittany and Alex were to help make everything just the way we wanted it the night of the wedding. They were right there keeping things flowing and paying lots of attention to details. Mindy, the event coordinator, was always very responsive and made sure that all of the boxes were checked to get our venue plan in place. Our friends and family are still talking about how great the food was and how beautiful it all looked. Thank you IACS!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 clair d

I initially thought of this venue as the perfect place for my wedding reception because we had 2 separate family events here that were amazing. Needless to say, my wedding was perfect! I worked with Lindsey & Alex from the very beginning. Everything was addressed in a timely... Read More fashion & was highly organized. Due dates were clear, & there were tons of options to choose from but definitely not overwhelming. The day-of staff was also very helpful, although I do know some guests commented that their meals were cleared out too soon. Other than that, they were quick to even respond to a medical emergency! One of my guests dropped a glass and by the grace of physics, it cut open her leg! She was able to control the bleeding and staff quickly cleaned up the mess on the dance floor in a professional manner. I would definitely consider IACS for future events!! It was a relief to not have to worry about having separate vendors other than my photographer, DJ, photobooth. IACS was able to provide space for my decorations the day before, help set up my centerpieces the day of, my bridal stage & backdrop, colored linen (napkins, table cloths, chair bows), chargers, hors d'oeuvres, family-style dinner, open bar, cake cutting and distribution, late night snacks, just to name a few for all 200 guests! It was very budget-friendly being able to have everything bundled in (food, linen, chargers, backdrop). I went through other vendors for my cake, ceiling drapes/lanterns & uplighting.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Kaitlyn B

I had a great experience with the Italian American Cultural Society. Mindy was great about answering all my questions whenever I emailed her or called her! I had a lot of questions and she was very patient with me. The food is great and I was reassured by my guests after my... Read More wedding on how great the food was, especially the beef Wellington. I highly suggest the Emerald Package!! After looking at many other venues, nothing could beat IACS emerald package. My husband and I felt very comfortable during our reception and did not have to worry about one thing. The staff took care of everyone very well. I also suggest having IACS decorate the head table... it was worth the add-on price and adds a really nice touch to the atmosphere in the room. If you are having more than 200 guests I would suggest adding on an extra bar tender as well. I would definitely recommend IACS to a anyone looking for a reception site! You will not be disappointed in this beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 BriAnne D

My husband and I married in February and I would do it all over again right here at the IACS! The whole reason I booked my reception at the IACS was for the coordinator Lindsey, unfortunately she left the company in the middle of us planning . You can imagine how stressed I... Read More was! Mindy who took over was quick to ensure she would make sure everything was just how I had originally planned with Lindsey (thank you so much Mindy!!!). Mindy made so many great suggestions and helped me make all of my last minute decisions. Everything turned out just how I hope it would, absolutely beautiful. All of our guest raved about the delicious food and impeccable service. Alex the manager went above and beyond making sure everything was perfect throughout the evening. I would totally recommend having any major event hear! A huge thank you to all of the staff who worked our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Kathi J

This is a beautiful venue. The food is spectacular, we chose the Emerald Package, which is really a very good value for your money. Mindy is great to work with, she answers all emails promptly, does not mind all the questions that may arise. The hall decorated the head table... Read More so beautifully. I liked the complimentary valet parking, the piano and the fireplace in the lobby. The guest were very impressed by the butler passed appetizers. It was such a fun, enjoyable evening. We utilized the hall only, not the outdoor facility as the wedding ceremony was held in a close-by church. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Patricia K

We had an amazing experience at IACS. From start to finish, we couldn't have had a better venue for our wedding. We worked with Lindsey on our planning and she was extremely helpful with everything. All of our questions were answered quickly, she gave good suggestions, and was... Read More all around amazing. On our actual day, they set everything up for us, and the service was impeccable. The venue was beautiful, and set up perfectly. The food was so good! Everyone of our guests were extremely complimentary on everything with the hall! All around this is an amazing place. I cannot say enough good things about it, but our reception here was perfect. I would highly recommend IACS for anyone looking for a beautiful hall for their wedding! It was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Raul G

Great place! Our wedding was September 24, 2016 and I cant say how many people told me the food was the best that they had at a wedding! Talking to Alex, everything we wanted he made it work! I guess its the benefit of being the owner and chef! Always a plus that being Romanian... Read More and having Italian food left a great impression on our guests! Can't wait for my next trip there. The staff is friendly and we didn't feel rushed when courses were being served. Would recommend this to anyone. Also, a benefit is that they have everything included as far as table covering and linen with the food.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kathy D

On behalf of our families, I highly recommend IACC for your wedding. Our experiences were awesome! From the ceremony held in their beautiful trellis ( by the way, even though the walk is long all of our guests enjoyed being able to view everyone in the wedding party from... Read More start to arrival at altar!) to the fabulous reception indoors. Beautiful views from all the windows and a perfect backdrop for the head table. Lindsay was wonderful to work with - helping to plan and coordinate the rehearsal, the ceremony, the reception, the setup and the decor. Alex made awesome recommendations for the menu which were spot on. A month later we are still getting compliments on how lovely everything looked and how great the food was. Everything went beyond our expectations!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristina F

The IACS was AMAZING! I am so glad we chose to go forward with using them as the venue for our wedding. Lindsey and Alex were exceptional to work with and made planning so simple and stress free. Even when I had a million emails and questions Lindsay was always so sweet and... Read More available to meet with me to make sure everything was perfect. We used both ballrooms and the patio and there was more than enough space for our 220+ guests. The windows add a beautiful touch that look out to the pond and wooded area located behind the building. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was - the butler passed hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and pastries. Lindsey accompanied me to my linen appointment and helped me to choose the perfect table covers, runners, and overlays. They also put together a gorgeous backdrop for behind the sweetheart table that was included in our package. I highly recommend having your next event here - you will not be disappointed one bit!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Naheela S

I had a such a great experience with the Italian American Cultural Society. Everyone that came to the wedding said it was beautiful and the service was excellent. I would have to agree, and that's pretty much the reason I chose the place. Lindsay and Alex were awesome and food... Read More was top notch..z Alex has one heck of a talent to prepare food that good every time!:) The venue has windows all over and is right in front of a body of water which made it such a gorgeous view. Our guests loved being both inside and outside on a perfect September night. We have no complaints at all. Thank you to everyone at IACS!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Lauren W

We couldn't be more pleased with our selection of the Italian American Cultural Society for our wedding reception venue. From the beauty of the space itself (with windows, a patio and large dance floor), to the food, to the exceptional service, we could not be more pleased. We... Read More worked with Lindsey, and she was excellent in ensuring all of our needs were met. The day of our wedding, there was a large party prior to ours. The staff did a phenomenal job flipping the entire venue with time to spare. The night of, the staff was friendly and hospitable to our guests. Brittany, the event manager for the evening, was consistent in checking in with us and our parents to ensure everything was going well. And the food!! We received many compliments from guests that this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. Book soon to reserve your day! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Daniel G

I had the most AMAZING experience at the Italian American Cultural Center for my wedding. The food was amazing, service was spectacular, and they were very accommodating. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Nicole C

My husband and I had the most perfect wedding at the Italian American Cultural Society. Lindsey and Alex were absolutely wonderful to work with! They both had great suggestions and were so easy to talk to. Lindsey was always available and easy to reach. She really went above... Read More and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! It was so nice to work with a wedding coordinator who was always willing to listen to your ideas and suggest other great ideas of her own. It was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests also raved about how great the food was. It was fantastic! We received so many compliments about the wonderful food and the beautiful venue. It is now a year later and we still receive compliments from our guests. I would recommend this place to everyone! My maid of honor is having her wedding here next year and I cannot wait to see what a wonderful job they do again!! Thank you to everyone at IACS for making our wedding so memorable!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Gina D

Look no further! This place will stop at nothing to make sure you happy with every little detail of your day! I cannot say enough good things about the IACS. I had my wedding ceremony, reception and wedding shower here. First of all, the staff is fantastic! They were so... Read More attentive and kind, even when I was having bridezilla moments, haha! The grounds are so beautiful. They really take pride in making sure everything is perfect. Most importantly though… the food! I’m a foodie so the food was very very important to me. It was top notch! I had the pleasure to meet with Chef Alex to plan our wedding day menu down to last detail. I was quite high maintenance about some things and he excelled every single expectation I had. We are STILL, almost a year later, getting compliments on the food and venue. We even got thank you cards from guests for being invited to such a beautiful wedding. Bravo IACS! Bravo!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kelli K

We had the most amazing wedding at the Italian American Cultural Center! Everything went perfect and I never had to worry about anything, even during the planning process. Lindsey was so helpful and she was always quick to answer my questions or provide input when asked. The... Read More reception went so well and I received so many compliments from guests on the food. Everyone loved the outdoor patio overlooking the water as well. Overall, we are so happy we went with the Italian American Cultural Center! It was the perfect venue!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Dana M

We just got married on July 16th and our wedding was incredible!! Lindsey M. was our wedding coordinator and did a tremendous job! She covered everything that we could have needed, answered all of our questions, and was available to talk 24/7. I would highly recommend this place... Read More to anyone!! One of our big wants was to be the only wedding going on at a particular venue. We were able to have just that here!! We are still getting calls about how tasty the food was and how incredible of a date it was. If we were to get married again--I would book this venue in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

My wedding was Amazing!! It was more than I could have imagined! The staff at the Italian American Cultural Center were amazing to say the least. Lindsey was the one in charge of my wedding, she was so kind and was wanted to do what it would take to make my special day exactly... Read More how I wanted it. Not to mention we planned this wonderful wedding in a little over 2 months!! My guests couldn't believe we planned it in only two months! It honestly looked like we had been planning it for a lot longer. I know all my guests absolutely loved the Food! I still dream about the food it was that good. We had Cesar Salad to start off, then the amazing Chicken Florentine, Beef Tenderloin Tips, Fettuccine Alfredo which was delicious. And for sides we had the Parmesan Redskin Potatoes and Fresh Green beans with Butter and Garlic which are mouth watering!! I Highly Recommend the pizza for a late night snack it was so yummy! The Venue was very spacious and clean. There were plenty of beautiful places inside and outside to take lovely pictures that made our day even better! I absolutely love the Italian American Cultural Center and I definitely plan on going back for some of my Events in the future! I recommend using the IACS for any of your events! You guys are Amazing!!

Meet The Coordinator

Mindy & Casey

Hi!!! Congratulations on your engagement and beginning the process of planning the greatest day ever!! We are the event coordinators at the IACS. We have a passion for meeting new people and helping them plan their big day! We would love to meet you, show you around our facility, hear your wedding visions and make them come to life!