It's All About The Centerpiece!

Greater Atlanta

Candles, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents

Atlanta, GA Greater Atlanta (770) 634-8428

Best Money/Time Saver!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Minoo H

Lane did a great job presenting us with a variety of options! She was very attentive to what we wanted and provided exactly what we needed. Furthermore, our wedding lasted late into the night and somehow she was able to subtlety take down the centerpieces without... Read More interrupting anything, which I found amazing. Her prices cannot be beat, and her quality looks much more expensive than it was. My one small "thing" (I say "thing" because it wasn't even big enough to call it an issue) was that we had to provide our own tea light candles which was just another task for me to complete on my bridal to-do list. If she could have provided those I would have happily paid extra for that service. That being said, that was such a minor thing that it did not impact my wedding at all!

Centerpeices

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Our daughter got married in June and we had help from Lane and her company. We were very pleased with her help. Lane is very meticulous and hard working. She is also very creative. I would highly recommend her/

"mom of the bride"

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Morgan L

LANE WAS AMAZING. THE DECOR TURNED OUT TO BE EVERYTHING THE BRIDE ENVISIONED AND MORE!!!! SHE WAS NOT PUSHY, BUT SUGGESTED OPTIONS BASED ON HER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE. SHE PROVIDED AN EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER FOR ANY OCCASION!

Reception Centerpieces

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

I used this vendor for my centerpieces. They centerpieces that I choose was simply divine. I received several compliments on them and they were also reasonably priced. I will gladly use them in the future and refer them to all of my friends.

Beautiful Budget Friendly Centerpieces!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Startecia C

The owner of the company Lane Blaha was very helpful and accommodating from beginning to end. I preferred not to use live flowers for centerpieces so I was referred to use It’s All About the Centerpiece to rent my arrangements by a former bride. This is the perfect company for... Read More brides working on a budget! For a fee, she took the stress of assembling and disassembling the centerpiece before and after my wedding off of me and my family. Because of this I was able to sit back, relax, and enjoy my moment confident that everything was in good hands. My wedding day turned out gorgeous!! The tables were a great contribution towards the glamor of the room. I would definitely recommend any bride to use this company to help bring their reception vision to life! When it comes to reception décor…It’s All About the Centerpiece!!

Great Vendor!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Maya T

This vendor was SO cost efficient and easy to work with!!! The centerpieces were beautiful and our special day was AMAZING!!! One less thing to worry about!

Centerpieces

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

We had a small corporate event back in June in Atlanta, GA at the Woodruff Arts Museum. Lane provided our centerpieces. I told her what my idea was and she created them perfectly. Her husband was also very helpful with them when he didn't necessarily have to be. They were a... Read More pleasure to work with!

Beautiful Decor

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Lane was so patient with me in picking out my centerpieces, cake table decor, and place card table decor. She worked with me to put together multiple options until I was happy with my selection. On the day of the event, everything came together so well. I especially appreciated... Read More Lane taking the time to find the perfect purple orchids to add to the estate table centerpieces and the cake. Her prices are so reasonable as well. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! I highly recommend her.

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Nicole L

I found It's All About the Centerpiece through the Knot! And I soooooo glad I did! Lane, the owner was amazing!!! With Lane you can actually set up your centerpieces and get to see what it is going to look like the day of your wedding. I am a visual person and that made all the... Read More difference in the world. Also, a huge plus for me was the cost! It was affordable and it was my own creation. I would have spent an arm in a leg purchasing it all myself. When I walked into my reception I was amazed at how beautiful it looked! WOW Lane did a beautiful job on the set up!! If you need centerpieces for your wedding and don't know where to start, look no further!!! Give Lane a call and you will not be disappointed!!

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/14/2012 Tiffini P

I am from Atlanta, but I now live in Dallas, TX. My wedding was held back home and it was difficult for me to figure out how to get decorations that I wanted put together for my wedding all the way from Texas. I found It's All About the Centerpiece and it was exactly what I... Read More needed! I visited the website and saw all of the beautiful centerpieces that Lane had did. We talked only through e-mail and a few phone calls. She set up for BOTH of my receptions and people still compliment me on how beautiful both events were. I was very pleased with her professionalism and her work. Also, what a GREAT value! I didn't have to worry about what to do with a bunch of centerpieces after the wedding was over.

Best value in the business!

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Ashley D

I was so happy when I found Lane. She saved me thousands of dollars on the same look from a florist. Everyone loved the submerged centerpieces. I would highly recommend

One of my best wedding vendors

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Tracey M

I really did not have an exact theme for my wedding but the wish trees we rented from her were fabulous. Lane was extremely helpful and was very detailed about the products she provides. She was very patient and took time to explain everything to me. If you need someone to... Read More assist with decoration Lane and her staff should be your choice.

It truly is "All about the Centerpiece"

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Kamilah M

When it comes to weddings it is truly "All about the Centerpiece!" Lane was heaven sent. I had just fired my wedding planner a month before my wedding and was absolutely clueless about what to do. I googled centerpieces and found Lane. She was very professional from the phone... Read More calls to the consultation at her home. The advice she gave on how to setup and take down the centerpieces worked just as she said would. My wedding was beautiful and I can not thank Lane enough. All about the Centerpiece gets 10 stars in my eye!!!

We love Lane and Its All About The Centerpiece!

Reviewed on 6/04/2011 Tiffany N

My wedding decor wouldn't have been the same without Its about the centerpiece! The prices are super affordable and the pieces are beautiful. Lane, the owner, was soooo sweet and professional and my husband and I will definitely be using her in the future!

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2011 Kassandra D

The best vendor I worked with! The owner, Lane, was great to work with! She responded to my emails and calls very quickly! You can tell Lane loves her career; she was so excited about making my vision come to life! My centerpieces were GORGEOUS! Everything turned out PERFECT!... Read More The prices were very reasonable!

The BEST!!!!!!!!1

Reviewed on 12/20/2010 Munisha A

Mrs. Lane was the easiest person to work with...She gave me some GREAT idea's for my centerpieces!!!! She was VERY inexpensive and she truly care about making the couple happy she gave us everything we wanted PLUS a lot more. My guest are still talking about how elegant my... Read More reception site was the the kids loved the GOLDFISH that were floating around in the centerpieces... I would recommend her and her staff to ANYONE!!!! IF YOU ARE IN ATLANTA AND LOOKING TO SAVE MONEY ON BEAUTIFUL CENTERPIECES LOOK NO FURTHER IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CENTERPIECE IS THE PLACE TO GO YOU WONT BE DISSAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2010 BIANCA M

Our experience with Its All About The Centerpiece was truly AMAZING! Lane went above and beyond anything we could have expected...she was definitely a great asset to our wedding. We are so glad we found her!! From the very first moment we met Lane she was professional,... Read More friendly and it was evident that she truly cared about making sure we were happy with our product rental and service. And, we certainly were! Her product offerings were stunningly beautiful and the prices were super affordable - if you are looking for sophisticated, elegant, gorgeous centerpieces at a VERY affordable rate, look no further!! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone interested in renting centerpieces for any occasion...and have already given out several personal referrals to my close friends! Thanks Lane - you were amazing and we will never forget all that you did for us!!

Great value on centerpieces!

Reviewed on 7/25/2010 Pam K

I used It's All About the Centerpiece recently for my reception centerpieces, and it was a really good experience for me. After shopping around for centerpiece vendors and finding most of them to be way above my budget, I stumbled upon this vendor and was very pleasantly... Read More surprised at the fair prices and variety of centerpieces I could rent. The owner was very flexible with my schedule and went out of her way to make it as convenient as possible for us to return the centerpieces after the wedding. I would definitely recommend it!

Loved it!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2010 Janetta O

For my wedding, I wanted the theme to be LIGHTS. I'm not too big on color schemes. My bridesmaids had cobalt blue dresses, but I didn't necessarily want that to be my "wedding color". My dream was to have lights and candles everywhere, and we did. It's All About The... Read More Centerpiece! really brought the reception to life. We got married at our church which is more contemporary looking than most traditional churches people get married in, so it required a little bit more decorating. The center pieces were amazing. They were so awesome, we used some in the actual ceremony. Lane (the owner) took special care in making everything perfect. She made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it, and it was. She has great taste for bringing elegance and charm to any location, and, believe me, she had her work cut out for her at our location. Awesome job! It really is all about the center pieces!!