The moment is for today, the memory is forever

Your invitation, the announcement to friends and family of that special day in your life. Your choice should reflect your dream of that day. Talented professionals will guide you to the perfect selection. Each and every order is our top priority.

Custom Invitations, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

129 NW 13th Street, Boca Raton, FL (561) 447-6953

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Natalie D

BEST VENDOR! LOVE THEM & YOU WILL TOO! From the moment, I walked into It's My Party I knew that this invitation store was something special. The displays of their former client’s invitations and wedding goods are so beautiful; I knew I came to right place. Kathy was so great... Read More helping me design my engagement invitation, save the date, and my wedding invitation. She really took the time to personalize my experience to help me make each invitation even more beautiful than last. All of my guests told me it was the best beautiful wedding invitation that had ever seen! I was so pleased with my invitations that I had the pleasure to work with both Kathy and Jania to help me design ceremony programs, escort cards, menus, cocktail napkins, guest towels, a ceremony sign, a custom bridal dress hanger, bridesmaid gifts, and a custom guest book with our names embroidered on it. Kathy & Jania helped me with every little detail and everything I ordered came out so beautiful. It’s My Party also has amazing rental items: I rented a card box, table numbers and a Mr. & Mrs. Sign customized to match my décor. Kathy and Jania even helped me create a custom monogram, which I used throughout my wedding reception. They both took the time to understand what I was looking in my stationary need to make my wedding extra special. It’s My Party is by the far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding and I had some really amazing vendors, but there is no comparison in their work ethic, communication, and helpfulness. I received a quick response and answer to any question I had. I highly recommend working with It’s My Party for your stationary needs! You will not be disappointed. I know I will definitely go back to It's My Party for my next event!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lori N

I can't even begin to tell you how helpful Kathy and Jania are at It's My Party. I was the maid of honor for my friends wedding 3 years ago and she used It's My Party and it was no question on who I should get to help me with my wedding. They are super knowledgeable about... Read More proper etiquette and format when it comes to addressing invitations, etc. They both helped me with choosing fonts and paper and colors. They delivered earlier than expected and the products I got were flawless. Huge shout out to It's My Party!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Macey C

Oh my gosh! I can't even begin to explain how helpful Kathy (and Jania) at It's My Party were. I dreaded the invitation and paper good search, to the point I knew not to drag my husband along with me because he would have drove me crazy! LOL But Kathy was an extreme pleasure to... Read More work with! She was easy to talk to, extremely accommodating and professional. She made the entire process smooth and enjoyable. The colors and final products were perfect and exactly what I wanted. She even has our invitation on display in the store! She confirmed with me and made sure I knew all the little formal rules necessary for envelope invites, etc. We used It's My Party for our invites, programs, and table place cards. Thank you Kathy for all your help! It was a pleasure to work with you throughout the process!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Annie G

I purchased my daughters bridal shower and wedding invitations as well as escort cards and other small items from Kathy. She was very helpful and made an overwhelming process very easy for me. She has an eye for detail. I would recommend It's My Party to anyone looking for... Read More custom invites as well as all their party needs!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Meghan A

It's My Party helped me with my wedding invitations, favor bags, place cards, menus, and thank you cards. Jania is an absolute joy to work with! She is so responsive and her suggestions were very helpful. I would completely recommend It's My Party to anyone that is looking for... Read More beautiful wedding stationary. They are absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017

Kathy was absolutely great to work with--we had some issues along the way with our invitations as the final product was not at all what we expected. For some reason, the printing company that produced the particular invitation we chose just could not get the color right (they... Read More were faded and overall did not look good/looked cheap). Kathy recognized this and went out of her way to have them re printed and when they again did not come out as expected, she had them printed again by an entirely different printing company at no additional cost. She went above and beyond to make us happy and to ensure that the invitations were what we envisioned. The final product looks amazing and we have received so many compliments on our invitations from all who have received them. Highly recommend It's My Party.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Terra R

Not to brag, BUT my invitations were the most beautiful I've ever seen.. all thanks to Kathy at "It's my Party". I had zero experience with invitations, font, paper weight, etc the first day I met Kathy & walked out feeling like a Pro. She was patient with my lack of knowledge,... Read More yet still helping me lead to my own decisions. I couldn't be happier with BOTH my Save the Dates & Invitations, thanks to "It's My Party"!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Lisa S

This company was excellent to work with and did an incredible job for my daughter's wedding! We were able to stay in budget and the result was a beautiful invitation that we were thrilled with ...thank you, Kathy!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Kimberly G

Kathy is amazing!!! It took me going to 5 different invitation stores to finally find Its my party. Kathy helped us navigate the ideas we had and lead us to what was perfect for our wedding. My guests are all raving about how amazing my save the dates and invitations are! Thank... Read More you Kathy!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Chelsy S

It's My Party was a wonderful experience! I went into her location with my wedding theme in mind and we spent a few hours looking through books to find the right type of look. They are extremely knowledgeable with etiquette and how wedding invitations should be written out. She... Read More has a wide selection to make sure every couple finds exactly what they're looking for. I highly recommend Kathy and her staff they made it so easy for me and my now husband to choose an invitation that fit our vision.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kristin B

It's My Party did my wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, favor tags, place cards and all of the calligraphy for my stationary. Jania is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is so responsive and her service is above and beyond! Everyone was completely Wow'd with... Read More how stunning our wedding invitations were! They are absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend using them!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Connie R

All of the local invitation stores carry the same design books. I chose this store because it was smaller and I thought I would get better customer service. I was very wrong. Once they get your money then all customer service stops. I was fully aware of the time frame to... Read More receive my invitations. But there were certain steps along the way. When I called for status updates I was treated very badly by Cathy. She acted very bothered that I called at all. She told me the wrong date that my invitations arrived and went into the assembly phase. I corrected her and even though she realized she was wrong she never apologized but rather sent lengthy emails about the delivery process. I never questioned the time frame I just wanted to know if they were on track. When I asked Jania to call me back I received emails instead. Although emails are a great way to communicate, when a call back is requested it should be received. Yes my invitations were beautiful, but if you are looking for a store with good customer service that will up date you throughout the process then STAY AWAY from here. I did go back to this store for the place cards ONLY because my daughter wanted to use the same font. Luckily I was able to google the font and have them done elsewhere for a fraction of the cost. Yes the invitations were beautiful and arrived on time but the customer service/relations from this store is terrible.

2016-11-10T12:01:05 Response from the vendor

Contrary to what was stated in this review, It’s My Party views customer service and quality products as our highest priority. For anyone wishing to further research our service and products, our abundant 5- star reviews can be seen on sites such as The Knot... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Jackeline T

Kathy and It's My Party were absolutly amazing, helping us create our perfect wedding invitation!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

My save the dates and invitations came out amazing. The staff was so helpful and spent so much time with me helping me to pick something out that was perfect. They had a lot of items to choose from so there is something for everyone's budget.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Melissa K

We went to Jania for all our invitation needs. She was always friendly, prompt and completely professional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everything came out perfect and just as I had envisioned it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend It's My Party to the most... Read More discerning people I know.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Amber N

Jania was extremely helpful and kind every step of the way! She helped create our save the dates as well as our invitations and they came out so beautiful!! We also order cocktail napkins and thank you cards for our guest and we couldn't be more pleased with everything including... Read More our experience at its my party! I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Kelsey S

My fiance and I worked with Kathy. The whole process took about 7 weeks mostly because we had to change the proofs a couple of times (my fiance and I realized after reviewing our proofs that we didn't have anywhere on the RSVP card for our guests to fill in their names, plus a... Read More few other minor details that we had overlooked). "It's My Party" will help you facilitate the process of choosing the design and ordering the invites, and they do have several books that you can go through for examples. However, I would suggest going in having already done extensive research on what you want (exact wording, insert cards, etc.). Ultimately, our invites came in within plenty of time and were absolutely beautiful - we've received several compliments from our guests already!

Best Invitations

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

It's My Party was wonderful to work with for my son's Bar Mitzvah invitations. Kathy and her staff knew just what to offer us and worked closely with us to make sure everything was perfect. The invitation was absolutely beautiful and made a huge statement. We will definitely... Read More work with It's My Party in the future.

Hands down the best store to work with!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015

After meeting with a few invitation stores, I selected It's My Party based on their personality, helpfulness and knowledge on all the products (and having a 40 min drive to their store was well worth it). Jania was fabulous! I couldn't have asked for a better person to work... Read More with. They are available by phone or email all the time and are so helpful in guiding you to the proper invitation etiquette. I loved how my invitations, thank you cards, place cards etc. turned out. The invitations set the bar for the wedding and I've had so many compliments on them. I will recommend Kathy and Jania to everyone and will use them in the future for any invitations needed. They were truly a pleasure to work with and I'll miss working with them now that my wedding is over. Thank you girls so much for everything!! =)

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Debra G

Working with this company was absolutely wonderful. Jania is so sweet and incredibly helpful. She guided us and helped us make great decisions. Our invitations are beautiful and do uniquely us. I recommend them to everyone. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

Amazing professionalism and customer service

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

I purchased my bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, escort cards and programs from here. Jania was very easy to work with and was extremely helpful in making suggestions for products within our price range. She was also extremely helpful in making suggestions for... Read More the wording of our invitations and programs. They had a nice variety of product to choose from in all different price ranges. Jania was able to make a part of the wedding planning I was dreading enjoyable and easy.

AMAZING INVITATIONS & WEDDING EXTRAS

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kim K

From the moment we walked in to It's My Party the experience was AMAZING !!!! My mom and I met with Jania to choose my invitations and it was such a pleasant experience! When I picked them up and saw them for the first time I was SPEECHLESS. They were so beautiful and had that... Read More elegant WOW factor !! I also ordered my seating chart & programs for my ceremony. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the programs were and how amazing the seating chart was! It's My Party goes above and beyond to make your event AMAZING !!! Thank you again!! - Kim Karsten

Wedding invitations

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Julie O

LOVE LOVE LOVE this business! We worked with Jania. She was so helpful and very knowledgable about everything! I would recommend this business to anyone. I would work with them again if I ever needed invitations for a large event. Thank you so much for all your help!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Rocio P

Kathy has been nothing but great since day 1. She is GREAT with communication and she really gets to understand you as a couple very quickly. She knew what we would like and what we wouldn't like. There are so many options and details with wedding planning and trust me, choosing... Read More invites and save the dates are NO exception. Kathy definitely took our questions and concerns and made us feel less intimidated by the entire process. She made sure we understood all of the different options and the entire ordering process and brought things to our attention that we never would have thought of- definitely a pro! She has so many amazing options to choose from as well! And it doesn't just stop there, she has a lot of wedding related merchandise to purchase and even for rental. We are more than satisfied with the service we've received and Kathy has made what we thought would be a tedious and long process a painless, smooth, and fun one! I don't know how we would've gotten through this process stress-free without her. I HIGHLY recommend her for all of your stationary needs!

These people are the BEST!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Loretta S

Jania at "It's my Party" is the best!! She is very professional and showed me exactly the styles that I was interested in for all aspects of my wedding. They did my save the dates, my invitations(which many people told me they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever... Read More seen) my programs, weekend agendas, family welcome letters, place cards, escort cards, table numbers and thank you cards. We are using them again for our company holiday celebration. The people are fantastic as is the quality of all of their products.