Do-It-Yourself Wedding Flowers Made Easy!

ItsByU makes do-it-yourself wedding flowers easy! Successfully make your own flowers for weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and more with a fun and easy kit! ItsByU kits are delivered to your door, and contain all the fresh flowers, tools, containers you need, plus a streaming video tutorial that teaches you how to do the flower design of your choice, step-by-step. Most of our kits take 30 minutes or less! Be amazing on a budget with wedding flower kits from ItsByU.com!

Centerpieces, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Joseph A

Amazing flowers of all types. The prices are reasonable and the quality of the flowers are top notch. Highly recommended!

Christine Strzalka

Hi there....and congrats on your upcoming wedding! My name is Christine and I'm here to guide you through your flower making process with ItsByU - the easy DIY wedding flower company! My sister and I founded ItsByU so that anyone can make your own STUNNING wedding flowers on a budget -- no flower experience necessary! I'm a 7-time winner of the Floral Design Division of the Philadelphia International Flower Show - the largest indoor flower show in the world; and I've been trained in floral design at one of the foremost gardens in America - Longwood Gardens.