Universal Charging Cord Identifier

How many times have you heard the question, "Whose charger is this?". Now a simple solution to a universal problem exists! Choose a design, clip it on, and the answer is clear - iTZMiNE! Currently available in 46 designs with more to come. Great for wedding and bridal party favors, welcome gifts, bachelorette parties and more!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Ring Bearer Gifts, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Allison Weglarz

I am a married mom of 2 kids, currently living in North Carolina. I have been a nurse for the past 22 years, continuing to work full-time, with entrepreneurship not even a previous consideration in my career path. However, a July 4th vacation on a Vermont lake with 25 family and friends sparked this whole adventure! During this holiday, the question, "Whose charger is this?", was heard repeatedly, followed each time by the answer, "It's mine!", bringing us to where we are today. It has definitely been exciting to get here and hope that we can be a part of your wedding journey!