Is this your business? claim it now

Ixora Floral Studio

Sierra Madre, CA

Ixora Floral Studio

35 e montecito ave, Sierra Madre, CA

Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Ruthie S

Excellent service. My flowers were awesome!!

Beautiful flowers for my wedding

Reviewed on 3/09/2012 Maria G

Lisa is fantastic! She is knowledgeable and very talented. Her creations were gorgeous and she managed to do it within budget! We recommend Lisa not only for your wedding but for all of your floral needs.

My Favorite Vendor

Reviewed on 1/02/2011 Lauren E

iXora does not disappoint! I chose to use iXora because I had seen the work they had done at my cousin's wedding and had to have them do my wedding. I met the owner Lisa and was very impressed. Knowing nothing about flowers she was able to recommend what would look best with the style I wanted for my wedding. We went through my day in detail and wrote down everything I wanted if I had no budget. Then we went back through and trimmed it down to fit my budget. Lisa is easy to work with and I was more than impressed with all her work. She nailed it! The arrangements at my wedding were stunning and I had so many wonderful compliments. My favorite reoccurring comment is"Your flowers were amazing, they looked like something out of a Platinum Wedding!" iXora is everything you could want from a florist! They are a must use for weddings!

TO Ixora Floral Studio