Iyrus Entertainment

Tampa Bay Area, Sarasota, Naples, Orlando, and Beyond

Iyrus Premium Photography Tampa Bay | Florida

Our approach to wedding photography is to capture the unique and special details that couples have meticulously planned. We believe that your wedding photographs should reflect the shared emotions of your special day from ceremony to families and guests. And because no two weddings are alike, our professionals create, for you, the elegant backdrop that will become beautiful memories for years to come. We offer several packages from which to choose; each one tailored to your exclusive needs. We are equipped to provide the coverage that is most important to you, and photography staff is dedicated to making your ideas come to life. From the intimate pre-wedding preparations till the blissful send-off, we will be there to help you remember every moment.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Tampa Bay Area, Sarasota, Naples, Orlando, and Beyond (727) 409-3295

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Heather H

Heather & James 01/15/17 Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Will, Randy, Jake, and Kim. They captured our wedding day just how we wanted! Will and Jake got so many amazing pictures and videos, and you couldn't even tell they were there. They work together as a team and you... Read More can tell they really love what they do and want the customer to get everything they want and need. Randy is an extremely talented DJ who made all of our guests get up out of their seats and dance. We had a huge age gap of guests from 8 to 86 and everyone had a blast. If you want a flawless wedding for your photo, video and DJ; book Iyrus Entertainment; these guys know their stuff and are the best! Everything they do is perfect for our day, and even getting our photos on a custom USB; the little touches for a wedding make it even better than it already was. Thanks guys for everything! You exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Stacy R

Will is absolutely amazing! He was fun and friendly, really made everyone feel comfortable! And the pictures turned out better than I could have imagined!! We definitely recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jennifer C

We used all 3 services that Iyrus provided. The DJ kept the party going after the ceremony, the photographer did a fantastic job, and our wedding video came out AMAZING. You can't beat their prices either. They are all super friendly and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Ashley B

I can't even describe how pleased my husband and I were with Iyrus Entertainment!! Our photos came back more beautiful than I could have imagined. We also got video clips of the whole day. I love going back and watching the 3 or 4 minute trailer they made for us, as well as... Read More the full length video. They worked so well as a team and created absolutely no stress on our big day! I can't thank Will and his team for such a wonderful experience. I will definitely recommend them to friends in the area who plan on getting married in Tampa :-)

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Monique K

Extremely easy to work with and flexible around wedding plans/festivities. Very understanding and helpful, while also being affordable. Would definitely use again :).

Iyrus Entertainment - Videographer

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Jillian T

Jake was great as the videographer. The video turned out excellent and it was everything we thought it would be. It was a good price and captured all of the moments of our wedding that we had hoped. I would definitely recommend Jake as the videographer for your wedding!

You won't regret choosing Iyrus Entertainment!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Kelli H

Will, Brian and Jake helped make the wedding of my dreams come true. From the moment I first spoke with Will to the day we received our photos and the video I was more than pleased with their professionalism and products/services. Always professional but also very personal.... Read More Choosing to book photography, video and DJ through Iyrus made the whole process so smooth and non-stressful. They handled everything with ease which put me as the bride at ease. Brian was perfect as our DJ, he had the dance floor full all night. I wanted a dancing wedding more than anything and he made that happen. Will was wonderful as our photographer and my point of contact. He was able to keep everyone focused even in the record 91 degree heat. The pictures are breathtaking. Jake did an amazing job on the video. We barely knew he was there but he captured everything so perfectly. Watching the video the first time took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. Lastly, they were timely on the delivery of the photo and video and when Will knew there was a delay due to something not related he made sure to call and give us options. As a bride that planned the wedding from afar I cannot say enough how pleased I am with Iyrus Entertainment. Not once did I worry or stress over photo, video or DJ. Go with Iyrus Entertainment, I promise you won't regret it. Thanks again guys! Oh and go Eagles! Kelli and Andrew

You must hire DJ Randy!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Megan S

DJ Randy was phenomenal! I had mulled over the idea of a band, but after seeing how diverse the ages on my guest list were, I chose a DJ. The venue I worked with recommended DJ Randy, and after watching his profile on the website, my husband and I knew he would be wonderful.... Read More Onsite, he was amazing...people had such a great time! He doubled as an emcee that night and keep everyone entertained. I would definitely hire him again for another event!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Megan H

This team is great! We booked Iyrus Entertainment for our photographers, videographer, and DJ and it was such an easy process since everything was in one place. Will, Jake, and Katie did a great job with the photos and video while DJ Brian was fantastic and enthusiastic the... Read More entire time in the DJ booth. Definitely would recommend this group to anyone who is looking for great service and a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Randy went above and beyond anything we could have asked of a DJ not to mention his willingness to travel to another state just to DJ our reception. His song selection was spot on! As the dance floor would begin to thin, Randy did an excellent job of song selection to get... Read More people right back out there. I would highly, highly recommend Randy and Iyrus Entertainment for your next engagement. Numerous people have told us how good our DJ was, and how much they enjoyed them music played throughout the night. Big shout out and thanks to Randy for making our reception such a hit! - Rob

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Amber H

This is a great company!!! They were able to travel for our big day and they did a fabulous job!! Randy picked out great music for our taste and had everyone dancing the whole night. Jake and Will were able to capture every moment. Will had a great vision. I have only seen a... Read More couple sneak peek photos so far and they are absolutely gorgeous and artistic. This company was very flexible during the whole process. Randy helped me make some decisions since he has been apart of many weddings but also told me many times that it was our special day and we can do whatever we want. Great group of men with a fabulous super woman sidekick.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Will was fantastic to work with, so friendly and accommodating. He made the whole experience so fun and the pictures were amazing.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

Our photographer Will was really great. We got a lot of pictures they all came out very nice. He arrived on time and knew all of the best pictures to be taken. After the wedding, the pictures came back quicker than expected and we were very excited.

Very accomadating and professional!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Katie M

We used Will for our April wedding at the Vinoy and for our engagment pictures. We had a large wedding party of 24 (including some pretty wild groomsmen :)) and a very limited time to take pictures. Will was able to keep everyone on track and get most of the pictures we had... Read More hoped for. Any we didn't get was strictly because of time. My favorite thing was how well he captured the reception. Everyone was havinga blast and he was able to get pictures to reflec it! For our engagement pictures he and his girlfreind were more than accomadating. We brought our large dog and they were so patient getting her to sit. We got some of our favorite pictures of her. And because she is an older dog, we appreciate them a lot. Would for sure recommend Will to anyone!

Awesome Photographers

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Kristen E

I used Iyrus entertainment for my wedding photography and videography. I could not have imagined a better team. They did everything I asked for on my shot list and more. They were easy to work with, and always available to me if I had questions or concerns. I am so in love... Read More with my wedding photos and video. They really captured the love and excitement of my wedding. I highly recommend them to any bride. They are amazing!!!

Iyrus Entertainment: Will DeCosta

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Alex C

I was thrilled with Will's photography. He knew my venue well and he brought a second shooter (huge plus!)I prefer less posing and more natural poses but he did both. He took about a month to get me my photos and gave me a thumbdrive with all of the original and edited photos. I... Read More would definitely recommend him.

Highly Recommend Iyrus Entertainment

Reviewed on 7/26/2014

I would very highly recommend Iyrus Entertainment!! We used their photography and videographer services Will, Photographer and Jake, videographer, and their assistants were professional, personal and truly amazing. I could never say enough wonderful things about them. I had the... Read More unique opportunity to help plan my daughter and her fiancées destination wedding. I live in the area where they planned to be married. So I had most of the contact with Will and Jake, They were easy and fun to work with as well as prompt with responding to my many e-mails and calls before and after the wedding date. The wedding was a long day with Will and Jake starting at about noon to 11pm way more than typical all day coverage. The bride and groom had multiple locations that they were planning to take pictures. Will and Jake and their assistants were very flexible with this. When you see the photos and video they take you back to showing you those intimate moments, magical moments, the laughter, tears of joy, the special glances and emotions showing many feelings. They captured both the bride and grooms personalities and those of our guests. You will get stunning, breathtaking beautiful amazing photos and video with different angles and techniques. The many different, fun and unusual dance floor snippets were even integrated. Jake put together an awesome video of the entire day worthy of a wedding Oscar. We couldn't have asked for anything more! It is without hesitation that we recommend Iyrus Entertainment to capture your day. They are not only outstanding photographers, but they are wonderful people. You will enjoy working with them, I promise! Just hire them now.

Say 'I Do' to Iyrus Entertainment

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Kelly J

The guys at Iyrus Entertainment were an incredible team! I hired them for the Photo/Video/DJ package and I would recommend them for any bride needing their services. My wedding was the best day of my life and Iyrus Entertainment the cherry on top!

Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Heather B

I would highly recommend Iyrus Entertainment! We used their photography, videography and DJ services and were very pleased! Using all three services together was very convenient for us and made our whole wedding day run smoothly. Will was able to capture some amazing photos at... Read More our outdoor wedding venue. Jake put together an awesome video of the wedding for us to enjoy. And DJ Brian did a great job keeping things running smoothly and everyone on their feet dancing! Great Job Guys!!

Great company to work with!

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Nichole M

I hired Iyrus ent. to do my wedding photography in 2013, and the photos came out BEAUTIFULLY!!! Will was courteous and prompt. He had wonderful ideas for photo ops and made my finding a photographer that I could trust a breeze! The shots of my family and just the shots of my... Read More husband and I turned out amazing! They were beautifully edited to give the best look possible. I have already recommended them to some of my friends who are planning their weddings!

Loved this company's work!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Ashley H

I booked Iyrus Entertainment for photography and DJ services. I met with Will (photo) and Brian (DJ) and found they were very personable and willing to help with anything on my wedding day. I was able to view many of Will's photos and found his style fit me perfectly. Brian gave... Read More me the date of a few of his upcoming weddings that (once getting the Okay from the bride and groom) allowed me to come and listen to him in action. Being able to hear him in person was such a great way to see Brian at work. I was not at all disappointed with how my wedding day worked out. My guests and myself loved how wonderfully the DJ sounded and was able to get everyone off their feet and onto the dance floor. There was always a full dance floor! Will arrived early to get set up and also allowed for some extra pictures for me =) we had multiple locations we were shooting in and he and his assistant were very flexible and I got so many amazing pictures! I am very happy with this company. They were friendly and helpful through the whole process. I wouldn't have gone with any other company.

Photographer and DJ

Reviewed on 8/03/2013

We had the great pleasure of having Lyrus Entertainment provide us with the DJ and Photographer for our sons wedding. From the moment we had our first meeting with them until the end of the wedding reception. Everything was so professional and just perfect. Will the photographer... Read More was so awesome to work with! You never even knew he was around. He captured every moment so we can relive that special day over and over! The DJ was just as fabulous! From the fun way he announced the bridal to the last dance of the night...the music didn't stop! It was great having them working together so we could just enjoy ourselves. We are still getting compliments on how fun our wedding was! The best part is we the parents didn't have a thing to worry about and were able to enjoy our kids wedding! If you are looking for a professional photographer, DJ or videographer I HIGHLY recommend Lyrus Entertainment. You'll be glad you called!

Hire this team DJ, Photo & Video...We did and couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Tiffany S

If your looking for a company that has the entire wedding package Iyrus Entertainment are your guys! I cannot say enough good things about them. They were professional, punctual, fairly priced and always responsive. DJ Brian Jalbert ran the party and the dancing didn't stop at... Read More our wedding. Photographer Will DeCosta and Videographer Jake Jalbert did an engagement shoot and the wedding. They are both down to earth and comfortable to work with. Will notified us when our pictures and video were on the way. I expected it to take a few months for all of this but we received them within a month of getting married. My husband and I are very happy we hired Iyrus. Thank you for sharing or wedding day and providing us with lasting memories!

The best choice, best value, and best results!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Sean N

I used Iyrus Entertainment for my wedding. I booked Randy for the DJ, Jake for Videography, and Will for Photography. I could not have made a better decision! When I found Iyrus Entertainment, my first interest was how affordable they were. Once I met them, I got in the car and... Read More told my Mom, "We are booking with them!" I was so excited to have met such a professional, down to earth crew who you could tell right away was so passionate with their work. They were exactly what I was looking for. Randy was amazing! He did the music from the Ceremony, cocktail hour, and then my reception. He did a phenomenal job. Everyone danced and had such a wonderful time. He was an absolute pleasure to work with before the wedding getting everything finalized. Very patient and accommodating to my needs. His equipment was top notch! He's definitely not the "sleepy" type of DJ that I'm used to seeing at weddings. Jake did my videography. Words can not describe how awesome the video turned out. It exceeded my expectations! Jake and Will came out to the property where my wedding was a week before to get an idea of the location. I really felt like that was an extra touch and took a lot of stress off of me. He captured all of the special moments. The response I got when I shared the video was unbelievable. I'm so glad that I decided to do a wedding video. If you are on the fence, YOU MUST DO IT!! Thank you Jake for giving me something that I can keep and watch forever and ever! For photography I booked Will. When I found Will and saw some of his work, I knew he was exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't looking for a photographer that would charge $3,000+ dollars. His prices were VERY fair. Will was so much fun to work with. He's very easy going and professional. What I liked best about Will (besides the final turn out of his work!) was when he was taking our different photos you could tell he really enjoyed what he was doing. He paid attention to every detail and special touch. There was one photo I just sat back and watched him snap the camera over and over and he had excitement on his face when he saw the pictures on his screen. He did exactly what I wanted and didn't complain about anything. When I looked at the final CD of the pictures and saw the results, I was floored. He did such a professional job on all of the pictures. Just as Jake, he exceeded my expectations! I'm SO happy! All in all, Iyrus Entertainment rocks! They left quite the impression on my guests as well. One of their comments were "Wow, you had quite the group of guys. They were running around and all over the place taking video footage and pictures!" I hope I have the opportunity to see these guys again. They made my day day so special and I can't thank them enough for their work and creativity. My recommendation: Book all three! They worked so great together!! You won't be disappointed!! :)

DJ RANDY IS AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Ahlia T

Dr Randy is awesome! He saved me from almost having a meltdown over my homemade slide show and was able to keep everyone's energy up all night. Plus the fact that he is an actual DJ rather than just a wedding dj is a major bonus for a young and fun wedding! Can you can... Read More beat the price!

Will DeCosta

My style of photography is a cross between elegant/traditional and modern. I love the shots that make your jaw drop and I'm always on the look out for the next OMG picture! Some of the most important things for me when shooting a wedding is comfort, trust, and enjoyment. I want couples to feel comfortable and trust what I'm doing when shooting the wedding. I also want them to enjoy every second of their wedding day from the time they wake up to the time their head touches the pillow. This is their day to shine and I'm just happy to capture it!