Capture the moments that will last a lifetime...

At Izzo Pro, we provide stellar cinematography for your special occasion. With over eight years of experience filming and editing, our unique talent retells your love story from start to finish! We love getting to know our couples, and what is important to you. Izzo Pro knows that this day is one of the biggest moments of your life. We capture these moments so that you can cherish them for years to come. Having been together for 10 years, Mario and Danielle are a husband and wife team that understand how important this day is for their couples. Feel at ease when you hire them to capture all of those magical moments, on your special day, that you will be able to relive forever.

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic

Destination Weddings, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 11/16/2017

Izzo Pro was a pleasure to work with. They delivered exactly what we needed for our corporate testimonial videos. They were great quality at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brandy D

We met Dani and Mario about a year ago. After talking through FB and then meeting for a consultation we knew they were "The One". We hired them on the spot. They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. They truly listened to what we needed and showed a genuine love... Read More for what they do. They catered to our style and never missed a moment. We are so thankful that Izzo was there to capture every last detail. Do yourself a favor and HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY. You cannot top their quality, prices, or charming personalities. They will make you feel comfortable... like friends you've known your entire life. Izzo has such an eye for creativity. From the highlights to the full length feature we were so impressed. Their ability to story tell is incredible. Your day is more valuable than just pressing start and stop on the camera...your day should be documented in a way that shows off your unique personality! Izzo will stop at nothing to get the perfect most flattering shot! You can rest easy once you've hired Izzo Pro!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Taylor K

What they did for us was so amazing I can’t thank them enough! The video was great couldn’t be happier

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Would recommend to anyone. Such an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michael L

Izzo Pro was more then amazing!! Super professional, friendly and outgoing! There isn't much more to put it then I high recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brittany G

Mario and Danielle are THE BEST! They were super professional yet so fun and easy to work with throughout the planning process. I love that they created me a full highlight video as well as a shorter version specifically for Instagram! I was able to show off my AMAZING video on... Read More all social media channels. I've never seen that option offered anywhere else. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing me such beautiful memories and a way to re-live them for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Aracely F

Mario & Danielle are PHENOMENAL. We had last minute changes with ceremony and start times and it was no problem. They were in sync with our photographer and everything went so smooth. They are the best hype men EVER! They helped direct us on what to do made us feel so... Read More comfortable, we didn’t feel pressured. Danielle reminded me to stay hydrated during the day along with other advice. We didn’t have a cake song and Danielle recommended one, As I was going to tell the DJ Danielle already had it covered!! It was like we knew them for years, they were so helpful in so many ways and eliminated any stress. We can’t thank them enough. Their work is amazing quality & so worth it !

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Stephanie T

Mario and Danielle are absolutely amazing!!! Our groomsman is a videographer/photographer and usually does all of our work so finding the perfect Videographers to fill his spot, that we could trust and connect with was one of the most crucial parts in our wedding planning. We... Read More met Mario and Danielle at Bridal Spectacular and looked no further...seriously one of the best decisions we have EVER made! They are both a dream to work with! The best part is you can tell that they love what they do and truly care about the couples they work with, which goes a LONG way esp. on such an important day! We LOVE our videos and watch them over and over again, bringing our wedding back to life time and time again! Seriously, look no further and book this beautiful couple to capture your wedding, you won't be disappointed! Thank you so much, Mario and Danielle! We appreciate you both more than you'll ever know and you will always hold a special part in our hearts and our big day!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Andrea Q

Honestly couldn't have gotten a better wedding video!! Mario and Danielle did an amazing job. Very responsive, super friendly and have a good eye for all the small details. Thank you for capturing moments my husband and I missed and our wedding day over all! Highly recommend!!... Read More Thank you again Mario and Danielle�

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Donald Y

When you see the name IzzoPro that means you can just put your all your trust in them. The production house is reliable, efficient and considered. Honestly, I cannot find any complain. Especially when it comes in wedding venue, there maybe 100s of production company but to find... Read More the right one not always easy and very time consuming. Izzypro is very serious about their clients, they are very responsive and you can tell that they care! I put my trust in them without worry about one bit, no headache. BTW, Mario is very professional and good looking as well! He would took his time going thru the rundown and doesn't make you feel pressure on your big day. I really appreciated his work, I highly recommend IzzyPro!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amy G

This is my second time working with Mario and Dani. In my case, they have videotaped 2 of my public speaking events. The finished videos are professional and exactly what I needed for my C.V. They are friendly, prompt, and great to work with!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kelsey U

Mario and Dani with Izzo Pro did such a PHENOMENAL job with our wedding video. They both are so easy to talk to and very professional. Mario responded to my all of my questions very quickly, and he made sure I knew exactly what I would be receiving when editing was complete.... Read More Izzo Pro put our video together in a way that showed the true emotion and feeling in such a powerful manner - our video made our wedding day feel alive all over again - a true artwork! I am so pleased. I would definitely recommend Izzo Pro! Thank you SO much Mario and Danielle! As I told this beautiful pair, there aren't enough words to thank these two.

Mario & Danielle

We moved to Las Vegas in 2013 to pursue our dream in Videography. Since then, Izzo Pro has helped couples capture their special day and retell their love story with the moments that mean so much to them. We absolutely LOVE seeing our couples smile when they receive their final video and LOVE IT EVEN MORE when they call us crying, tears of joy, about how much they appreciate being able to relive their special day that "flew by!" As newlyweds ourselves, we know how special, important... stressful, and crazy wedding planning can be! Trust us with helping you relax and enjoy your special day!