Classical, Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

595 Rocky Branch Rd, Blountville , TN (423) 367-2662

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Renate G

Jimmy and his crew did a wonderful job as DJ at our outdoor wedding. In the early part of the reception, the power in the town was disrupted due to a storm that blew through. The location we were at did not have a generator but Jimmy came up with an solution. He used... Read More battery-powered spotlights, flashlights, and a speaker hooked up through his truck to play music so we could still have our first dance.. He even filmed it and put a video on YouTube for us to watch. It was perfect. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you Jimmy!

Awesome Time

Reviewed on 3/22/2015

I attended the Bruner wedding Saturday evening (12-13-14), and I have to say that it was a blast!!!!!! Jimmy was just fantastic! He was very professional and fun all in one! Jimmy knew just how to keep the crowd up and moving. The games and music were awesome!!!! By far this was... Read More one of the best weddings I have attended!!! Jimmy and his Co - hosts were great!!!!! Anyone that is planning a party, wedding or whatever needs to give this team a call!!!!!