Classical, Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

595 Rocky Branch Rd, Blountville , TN (423) 367-2662

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Taylor E

Jimmy was our DJ at our wedding in May. My guests are still bragging on him and how great he was! We found Jimmy nearly a year and a half before our wedding when we were living over 400 miles from East TN. He was so amazing with working with us and making sure our day was... Read More perfect for us, even with the distance! There is absolutely no way we could have had the perfect wedding ceremony and reception without Jimmy. He made sure all the music was perfect, the flow of the evening was smooth, and kept our guests entertained all night! He continually took song requests and would cut songs early if he noticed they weren't going over well. I cannot say enough how incredible Jimmy is. You will not go wrong with hiring him! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Jimmy was a huge part of making that happen!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Candace S

I cannot say enough good about Jimmy and his son who did the music at our wedding! It was perfect! They always made sure the crowd was involved! It was super fun and people of ALL ages loved them and the music! They loved the dancing too! We were so pleased with them! They stuck... Read More with the playlist we gave them, and did not play anything we did not want them to. They were so perfect! We have become wonderful friends with Jimmy through this wedding! Thank you again and again for making our wedding day music flawless!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Renate G

Jimmy and his crew did a wonderful job as DJ at our outdoor wedding. In the early part of the reception, the power in the town was disrupted due to a storm that blew through. The location we were at did not have a generator but Jimmy came up with an solution. He used... Read More battery-powered spotlights, flashlights, and a speaker hooked up through his truck to play music so we could still have our first dance.. He even filmed it and put a video on YouTube for us to watch. It was perfect. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you Jimmy!

Awesome Time

Reviewed on 3/22/2015

I attended the Bruner wedding Saturday evening (12-13-14), and I have to say that it was a blast!!!!!! Jimmy was just fantastic! He was very professional and fun all in one! Jimmy knew just how to keep the crowd up and moving. The games and music were awesome!!!! By far this was... Read More one of the best weddings I have attended!!! Jimmy and his Co - hosts were great!!!!! Anyone that is planning a party, wedding or whatever needs to give this team a call!!!!!