Fine Art Wedding Photography in DFW and Phoenix

Every wedding is different. Your story is different than hers, than his, than mine. Embrace your story. Instagram @jbriggsphoto

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

North Texas and Phoenix (214) 681-9196

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Hillary J

Jay went above and beyond at our wedding to make sure he captured everything we wanted. We love his raw and organic editing style and unique way of documenting the day. We couldn't have found a better photographer to capture our day so well. Thanks Jay!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Jaqueline A

We simply loved our wedding pictures! Jay did a wonderful job capturing every special moment. There is not a single picture that I wish it was taken but it was not. We were planning the wedding from the Houston area and only talked to Jay by phone before closing the contract.... Read More His professionalism and previous work gave us confidence that the photos from our special day would be beautiful. Indeed, they were much better than we expected. Also, as per the contract we would receive the pics up to 60 days after the wedding. However, he delivered 600+ pictures less than a month after. If you are looking for an attentive and talented professional, check that item off your list!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Heather G

If I could give 10 stars, I would! To say that my husband and I are thrilled with our photos is an understatement. Jay was so professional and so personable, he was great to work with! His assistant for the day of was just as wonderful; they were both invested and interactive... Read More during the whole day. I definitely recommend getting a bridal session done with Jay, they were magical and captured my dress so perfectly. My husband and I picked Jay to work with based on his ability to set a tone through his work, and we were not disappointed. We cannot thank him enough and definitely will recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jonathan S

Jay was awesome! His photos are gorgeous and we were so happy with all of them. Jay is very easy to work with, is responsive to special requests, and flexible with his schedule. He finished our photos within a month of our wedding and provided a link so that we could share our... Read More photos with friends and family. Thank you so much Jay!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Heather G

Jay did an amazing job at my daughters bridal and wedding photos. Professional, artist photos that came before they were committed. I would recommend him in a second to anyone looking for someone with a great eye for lighting and artful photos.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Michelle M

Jay was able to perfectly capture the BEST day of our lives and tell the story over and over with his pictures. I could literally feel the emotion in every image and I am beyond impressed with his work. Jay is professional and communicated with us so well throughout the entire... Read More process. He delivered the final images way faster than I expected! I cannot say enought amazing things about his business! THANK YOU for everything!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kimberly T

Jay and his assistant were absolutely wonderful to work with, and took the most amazing photographs! He truly captured the spirit of the day. We did not have the most traditional wedding, as neither my husband or I love taking photos. We asked Jay to take just a few shots of... Read More the bridal party and of us, but every photo he sent us was perfect. He was so easy going about us being a bit rushed!!!! He also captured wonderful moments from the wedding, as well as stunning pictures of the venue (which was at my property south of Dallas). I would most definitely recommend Jay to any of my friends who plan to get married in DFW.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Our wedding photos were beautiful! They captured our day so perfectly. Couldn't be happier with the results!

The very best!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Kady G

Jay was everything we wanted and more for our wedding photographer! He made the whole process very enjoyable and gave us incredible pictures for our engagement shoot and stunning pictures from our wedding! The wedding album we received after was leather-bound and gorgeous, the... Read More perfect way to display all of our favorite photos (although it was hard to pick our favorites!) Jay is insanely talented and the best investment you can make for your wedding!

Awesome Photos!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Courtney R

Jay did such a wonderful job capturing the best moments from our wedding. I barely realized he was there capturing all the action moments which made them natural looking. I would definitely recommend Jay!

A review from another photographer.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

I have been a wedding photographer for 20+ years so you know when it came time to help my son pick a photographer, I was going to be tough, maybe even unreasonable. In fact my wife had to dial me back a little because I can be a little particular about my photographs. With... Read More all that expectation from me, and knowing that I have a strong idea of what I am looking for in a photographer, Jay Briggs delivered. Specifically he delivered in the two areas that matter to me. First and foremost, he delivered in the quality of the images. He is technically astute in things like mixed light balance, selected depth of field and rear curtain sync, which is really just blah blah blah. Those things are just the basic tools. More importantly he has that thing that is NOT Blah blah blah, a thing that is hard to teach and hard to learn...Which is a great eye for the event. Not just a good sense of a photograph, but an understanding of people and environment so that his one image evokes the whole moment. Like a bride in the moment of "I do", a son with his mom in the last second of that dance before he returns to his new bride. A sister in an ungaurded moment dancing with the bride. He has insight, focused attention to detail, and timing that lets him capture just the right fraction of a second. I am here to tell you, lots of folks can snap a pic, Some even charge for it, very few evoke the moment. It made me forget the photograph and remember the moment. I am too old and cranky to do that very often. Secondly, he is just great to work with... easy going, reliable and on the Job. Always on the spot, never in the way. Seriously, I did not think I would enjoy someone else's photographs as much as I do these. So, My unreserved recommendation goes to Jay Briggs.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

We are so thrilled about our pictures! He got them back to us so quickly. He made the family picture process quick and easy! We couldn't have been more pleased with our photographer. You won't regret using him!

An innovative way to look through the lens

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Matt M

My fiancé and I loved our engagement photo session with Jay! He captured the natural love, compassion, laughter and everyday craziness that brings my fiancé and I so close together. The final products were absolutely beautiful and our friends and family are still raving about... Read More them!! We can't wait to have Jay photograph our wedding and see the love and magic he can capture with his lens.

Best Pictures EVER!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Amy B

Amazing is an understatement when I think of Jay. Some brides are super organized and know exactly what they want and others are like me and have no clue ;) It was such a relief to know I didn't have to worry about having great shots! As I look through everything today I am... Read More getting to notice all the details I missed in the world wind of a wedding day and relive all the amazing moments caught forever in time. Jay is extremely talented working with the lighting and angels to come up with some unique shots that will be framed on my walls very soon. I had ordered sparklers off amazon which turned out to be pictures of sparklers instead of actual sparklers my friends and family of course thought it was hilarious and used them as props for dancing. Jay was able with his amazing skill to turn this around and make them look like actual fireworks! He got precious moments of all my nieces and nephews as well and was so sweet and patient with my whole crazy family. I would definitely recomend Jay for your wedding!

INCREDIBLE!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Kim S

Jay went above and beyond for our special day! Instead of doing my engagement photos he did my bridals instead! They came out ABSOLUTELY amazing- as did the wedding pictures as well. He was fabulous to work with and incredibly fast with his turn around time! I would highly... Read More recommend Jay to anyone out there that's looking for a wedding photographer- or ANY photographer! Couldn't say enough nice things about him. He made the experience so much easier on me- being the bride! I never had to worry about anything! A+++++ service! Thanks Jay!

Great Photography in Dallas

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

I have worked with Jay on 2 separate photo shoots now and his work has been great both times! His vision for the shots, knowledge, and professionalism yield wonderful results and his are some of my favorite photographs. He is easy to get in touch with and willing to work with... Read More different ideas and styles.

Talented and Easy To Work

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

I've worked with Jay before on a variety of projects and he always does a fantastic job. He is very considerate of your tastes and what you want out of the project, while utilizing his own incredible photography skills to create the perfect images. He's friendly and super easy... Read More to work with, which is just what you want for your big day. Highly recommend Jay for any photo shoot, wedding or event!

Amazing photographer!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Sarah L

A friend of ours recommended Jay for our wedding and we are so glad that they did, he really captured the mood of the day and the photos we got back were amazing. Extremely talented photographer and he's super nice and so easy to work with!! My husband and I were thrilled when... Read More we got our pictures in the mail and going back through the day brought tears to my eyes, you can see the passion he has for his work and it shows in the photos.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

I couldn't be happier with our photos! Jay did such a great job and was wonderful to work with! We had our photos in less than a month!! Thank you!!

Jay

I was born and raised in the Dallas area and have lived around here my whole life. I managed to survive a childhood full of extreme sports and tackle football (sans pads). My journey after grade school has involved delivering flowers, playing in an indie rock band, audio engineering, and working at a consulting firm to name a few. Aside from photography, my other interests include disc golf, homebrewing, music, cooking, and watching a lot of Mavericks/Cowboys/Rangers games.