Is this your business? claim it now

J F Photography Studio

Cranford, NJ

J F Photography Studio

49 Alden St, Cranford, NJ

Love them!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Jennifer B

Jamal was amazing to work with. Both our parents loved having him take pictures. He took every picture I asked him to take for us and was constantly walking the room and taking pictures that I would never think to take. He was extremely professional, funny and had a clear... Read More vision. Jamal also took our engagement pictures which turned out amazing! We got so many compliments on them!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Jennifer S

We got married June 26th at the Newark Club. We met with Maryanne a year before that , she was amazing and we honestly walked out of the studio feeling like she cared about us. We were not just another "business transaction". About a month before the wedding we meet with our... Read More lead photographer Lori. We told her our ideas and thoughts, she took note of it all. The day of our wedding Lori and Joe were amazing . The pictures they took are beyond amazing . Something we get to look back at forever. I 100% recommended Jf photography. One of the best decisions we made.

We loved JF Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Michele B

My husband and I got married on Friday, June 26 at Mayfair Farms and we hired JF Photography for our photos and video. We are 200% satisfied with JF Photography. Jamal was our lead photographer and we also had a second photographer and a videographer. As soon as we met Jamal, we... Read More immediately felt comfortable with him. He took our engagement pictures, and by the outcome of those, we truly could not wait to see how our actual wedding pictures would come out! Jamal and his crew were extremely professional, fun, and energetic. They stayed the ENTIRE night and worked very hard up until the end of our wedding to get as many photos as they could to capture the true essence of our wedding day. We highly recommend JF Photography and we know that if we need professional photography in the future, we would look no further than Jamal and his crew at JF Photography.

JF Photography is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Melissa L

Throughout the process of booking our wedding photography and videography, Jamal and Mary Ann were nothing less than helpful, informative, and flexible. They truly understand and "get it" (and are very patient with frazzled brides, which I discovered right before my wedding when... Read More planning was starting to overwhelm me!). We couldn't have been MORE HAPPY with how the employees of JF treated our special day - as if it was a special day for them, too! They were accommodating and helpful, and worked so well with us, our bridal party, families, and friends. They took PHENOMENAL pictures - words can not even begin to describe HOW HAPPY we are with our pictures!! As are our parents and family!! And our video? WOW!! Second to none!!!! We would highly recommend JF Photography to ALL couples looking to book for their wedding (or any special occasion!)!! In fact, my sister and her fiance are using them for their wedding this upcoming May!!!! Congratulations on being SO AMAZING, JF!! Keep it up!! You are stars!!!!!!

JF is the best

Reviewed on 2/03/2015

We got married in August 2014, and today I just picked up my last product from JF Photography. I cannot be happier with them. They did both photo and video for my wedding, they are all so professional and friendly. The quality of work is even more pleasing. We got the online... Read More viewing access of the photos about a month after the wedding along with the CD, the actual album did take a bit long, but I think it depends on your wedding. They are less busy in the winter time. The video included everything I asked for and the quality is really great. The whole team arrived before contract time on the day of the wedding. It was lot of fun to work with them as well. They are very polite to the guests, I am sure nobody would feel intruded by them. They also work with you on the enlargement or anything else you have in mind. I would recommend them to my friends' wedding. Hope this helps!

L.Beatty

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Lauren B

My photographers were great!!! I am so so thankful I used JF Photography - my engagement pictures turned out beautiful!! Steve and Joe were fantastic the day of my wedding! I was an hour late because of my hair and makeup but Steve made me feel relaxed and ensured me we would... Read More get all my pictures in! They were great with my bridal party and my parents. Steve would show me some pictures after he took them and they were breathtaking! I can't wait to see all of my pictures from the day! I highly highly recommend them - super professional, super organized, super friendly - great resumes!!!

Wow!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Gina

Wow! Lori and Christina from JF were absolutely amazing!! My husband and I knew that our pictures would come out beautifully, but I never expected such amazing work! Lori began by calling me a few days before the wedding to get to know us, give us information, and take and... Read More questions and requests we had. The day of the wedding was just amazing. Both of these ladies are so talented and worked so well together! Every moment of our wedding day was captured! From the posed shots to the candid moments at the reception, we were just so thrilled. We never felt bothered or were pulled away from our reception to get a few shots. From the professionalism of these ladies and of JF to the speediness of the proofs to the price, we could not have made a better choice! We absolutely recommend JF-be sure to ask for Lori and Christina! Gina and Gabe

Loved Them!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jillian M

Jamal and Joseph worked our wedding this past weekend and they were fabulous! JF Photography Studio was recommended to me by a co-worker. I saw her wedding book and fell in love with their work. Jamal arrived on time and you could tell he did his homework (he knew my sister, the... Read More MOH, name and all the shots I requested). He was such a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to see how my photos turn out!!!

Great!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Chinue H

My photographer was great. She was out of the way but yet she got the pictures that we needed. She was open to suggestions and allowed my family and friends to take pictures. I did my enagament session in a park in Westfield...beautiful! I was able to get all my photos on a... Read More hi-res cd and I received 3 pictures printed in which I was on my wedding day. I opted not to buy an album but I received a photo book and a high-res cd. Pictures were ready on 3 weeks after my wedding. The office staff is very nice and willing to work with you.

The Photographer makes the difference in a great w

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Lori and Stan P

JF Photography was extraordinary!!!!!! Do yourself a favor and give them a call. We checked out many photography services and JF Photography was the best by far! They were very the best in price, friendliness, service, and follow ups with them were so pleasant. I was afraid... Read More that having a photographer and videographer with us all day would be intrusive but that was FAR from the truth. In fact, it was fun. They were so accommodating and professional it was a pleasure having them with us from soup to nuts. They asked for a list of shots ahead of time to make sure that they captured every person and situation that we wanted. But then they went far beyond that to create wonderful "artsy" shots that are going to be incredible. For instance, they brought us into the dining room while our guests continued to enjoy the cocktail hour. They photographed us doing our wedding dance in the gorgeous wedding hall and even had us sit down on the exquisite, shiny marble floor with my wedding dress billowing out around us. The situations he set up were ultra- creative and we are so excited to see the results. We had 140 guests and everyone commented that both Jamal (the photographer) and Ron ( the videographer) were fun, unobtrusive, and actually added to the celebratory feeling of the evening. And when you contact JF, MaryAnn will give you over- the- top professional and friendly service. But the proof is in the pudding! If you want to go to my husband's facebook page in a few weeks you will see the results of their services (Stan Michael Plachinski). We cannot recommend them highly enough! Lori and Stan Plachinski

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Jill S

Love them! We did i not pick our album and prints yet, but the proofs were ready about 2 weeks after the wedding and they look gorgeous! The photographers were friendly and funny to make it enjoyable to take so many pictures. I was running late getting ready and he was patient... Read More waiting for me. There is a lot included in the package for a reasonable price.

Great job!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Kim F

Bob was wonderful and very helpful. He took all the pictures we requested. Because of time constraints there was an extra photographer prior to the wedding. Great job.

9-10-11 wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Melanie P

Steve took our pictures and he was great. He was very accommodating to us and our guests. The pictures turned out beautiful. We were very happy with the results.

Very good

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Lesley D

Very reasonably priced, very quick to get us our proofs.

Excellent work!

Reviewed on 3/02/2011 Michelle F

We absolutely loved all our pictures!!

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 3/01/2011 Lupe P

Bob was our photographer and he was amazing!!! We just received our high resolution CD with the photos and they are perfect!!! I can't wait to see our album. The price was very reasonable and we got alot for our money, including an engagement sitting. I am very happy with JF... Read More Photography! I went on a recommendation and I'm glad I did!

Great!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Elizabeth A

I had 2 photographers and 1 videographer from this company. The photographers did a great job taking pictures of before hand, at the ceremony, and reception. They were not intrusive, and captured all the special moments- plus ones I didn't even know were going on! They were... Read More worth every penny I spent! I highly recommend JF Photography!

Septemeber 10, 2010

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Valerie T

JF was wonderful the day of the wedding. They were on time and very professional. They made sure they got all the shots we requested. Jamall and Joseph did a great job!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jane P

He was laid-back unobtrusive, and our point contact at JF Photogrpahy, Mary Ann, is as nice and helpful as can be. However, we definitely have to make the effort to call about our finished photo album, and it's be a slower turnaround than expected.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Laura S

They were attentive to my list of photos I wanted and made sure they got every single one. The assistant was amazing, like having a personal assistant. She helped fix my bustle when it broke, held my purse, etc. And she took some great candids. Photo quality is great, plus the... Read More proofs come in bound books (great keepsakes) and they also give a CD and DVD slideshow of all proofs.;The primary photographer was a little too much with the posed shots - I think he just got a little carried away. So it took a little more time than we had anticipated and we ended up missing most of the cocktail hour (which we wanted to enjoy). Also if we didn't specifically list a photo, they didn't take it. I had assumed they would see 'family pics' and realize we wanted one with me, hubby, and my parents (pretty standard) but they never took one. Also he wasn't that great with posing people for the larger group shots, he just let everyone stand where they were.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Christina T

He was very experienced and made sure that we told him in advance for anything specific we were looking for. At the reception, he took plenty of pictures without being in the way all the time. He interrupted us as little as possible, but still managed to take amazing... Read More photos.;With the digit package comes a CD with all your wedding proofs on it. I figured I'd pay the extra money for this deal so I (and friends and family) could print them out. However, the CD only works as a DVD and you cannot print off clear pictures, so this is really not worth the extra money!

Rating for JF Photography Studio

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Vanessa A

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Doreen S

JF Photographer's were very helpful; they knew exactly how to capture every moment. We hired 2 photographers for the evening together they captured every moment. The photographers' personalities were enjoyable and personable. For our favors we surprised everyone with martin... Read More glasses filled with Hershey kisses and additional photographers took and printed 5X7 photos for every couple at our wedding. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jodie D

knew exactly what to do and was prompt. No downtime. Very friendly.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Melissa O

wonderful work, very professional and the cost was decent

TO J F Photography Studio